Brother Wolves Ch. 09

Story Info
Zena is back.
5.3k words
4.76
9.9k
9

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers

Remember Zena from the previous story. She's back.

One more thing, there is one more chapter and this story will be done. Thank you everyone who took out time to follow this tale. I truly hoped you enjoyed it.

It is self-edited, and there will more than likely be errors. I apologize in advance. Please do not let the mistakes you find ruin the story for you.

IR2R

*****

Chapter 9

Brecken and Naru returned home and Mari greeted them. She thanked her mate and reminded him of her love for him. Soon, he helped Naru into bed and joined his mate as usual. He spent time talking to his little ones. He was excited. His mate would give birth in a few months. He wished the babies were due on his birthday, but in all honesty, he had no real memory of when that was. When Mother and Father adopted them, they chose the day they joined their family as their birthday. He really had no idea how old he really was. But he knew they found them when they were between three and five. More close to three, he believed.

Mari waited. Brecken was silent. "Are you talking to them mentally?" she teased.

Brecken laughed, "No. I was trying to remember being with my mother. I don't remember a lot. I remember being hungry and cold. Then for a moment I was happy. I remember eating a delicious rabbit and then Momma was so cold.

Dad came and took us with him. I never saw her again. I never knew her real name. Macgregor pack, we are the last of that pack. She died trying to take care of us. I understand, because I would do the same for you and our children." Brecken exhaled.

"Mari, can they have MacGregor as a part of their names. I ask this in honor of my pack, my parents. You can refuse and I will understand, but..." Mari shushed him.

"Yes, my love. I would be proud for them to wear the MacGregor name." Brecken hugged and kissed his mate. "I want to name them in honor of my parents as well. Our daughter I would like to name after my mother and our son after my father."

Brecken nodded, "Alright, perfect."

"Nesha MacGregor-MacLean is our daughter's name and Derrell MacGregor -MacLean is the name of our son." She whispered and her heart filled with love. She laughed out loud as Brecken smiled.

"Beautiful, our little ones like their names." He laughed and then joined her in their bed. He held her close as she drifted off to sleep.

Weeks passed, and Suni was happy for her sister. However, Gao knew she was hurt, but she suspected she would not feel so down for long. Suni had a glow about her, but she was not saying anything. It was for her mate to tell her. She smiled keeping the secret to herself.

Love, what are you smiling about? Andrew sent. He was actually contemplating taking a couple of hours and seeking out his mate.

Nothing that concerns you wolf. Shouldn't you be working? She chastised. Andrew chuckled.

Andrew laughed as Gao sent him an image of what she would wear for him that night. Andrew groaned and the other wolves looked at him and laughed. It seemed the head beta was communicating with his sexy mate. He was one lucky wolf. Gao was every man's wet dream.

Suni was tired. It made no sense. She slept all night, ate healthy. She'd go see a healer if this persisted. She felt awful. The thetas that worked with her insisted that she go home and rest. Mari learned that Suni was ill, and went to see her.

Naru and Dreya were at school, so at least she could rest.

Rayan was at his office when Alpha Madam Serene contacted him. He came home immediately. Suni was lying down and Mari smiled when her brother-in-law came home. He spoke and Mari said to go she'd let herself out.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked.

Suni explained her symptoms. Rayan insisted that she rest. As she slept he lay beside her, his head across her abdomen. Then he heard the slightest sound. His heart stopped. He leaned in even closer, careful not to wake her. He heard it again. Relying on his dragon, he searched deep inside of his mate and he met his child.

"Sweetheart, don't be scared. Your Mommy and I have prayed for you. We want you so much, my love." He sent. His heart was racing. He would be a father again. He had a daughter in Dreya, but this was different somehow.

"You will love your big sister. She can teach you so many things." He whispered.

The baby sent him waves of love and Rayan actually cried. His mate, his beautiful Suni was giving him a daughter.

Suni awoke and felt rested. She saw her mate sitting and was embarrassed. "Babe, you didn't have to leave work. I'm fine, just tired. She explained.

Rayan smiled, "We're pregnant. We'll have another daughter."

Suni was shocked, and then tears filled her eyes. "Rayan, are you sure?"

"I listened to her heartbeat. She responded when I talked to her. We have another daughter." He insisted. Suni flowed into his arms. Brecken felt his brother's joy and was extremely happy for him. He knew he'd share when the time was right.

That evening, Mari retrieved the two children and waked to Sin's home. As soon as she entered Suni shared her news. Mari cried tears of joy. Brecken came by and Rayan shared his news.

Suni wanted to contact her Mom and Dad so they called them. As she was calling her parents, Rayan contacted his Mom and Dad. Caitlyn was over the moon. A new baby was always welcomed news.

However as happy as Layton and Aidan were for Rayan and Suni, their joy was short-lived as they realized their own sons would arrive soon. Layton and Aidan lost it, leaving it up to Ciara to inform the wolves that their twins would be born within the next few hours. Sensing their mate's excitement, both Sun and Mari awoke. Their mates told them of the impending birth and each woman wanted to be there for Ciara.

Knowing it would be impossible to be there physically, the women ordered both brothers to vanish home. The males were torn. Yes a part of them wanted to be there for their brothers. Yet they didn't want to leave their mates.

"Rayan MacLean, go now. Your brothers need you. We will be fine." Suni assured her overly anxious mate. While she was ordering Rayan to go, Mari was having the same discussion with Brecken. Both men conceded and vanished home.

Waiting at their brothers' home were Caitlyn and Conor. Caitlyn asked about her daughters and demanded to know that both girls were cared for. Both Rayan and Brecken assured their mother that their families were fine.

Through their bonds, they could tell their brothers were a nervous wreck. Letting them know they had arrived, both dragons mentally embraced their siblings.

It seemed like an eternity passed and then the twins arrived. Aidan and Layton were overjoyed and everyone shared in their joy. Soon, everyone checked on Ciara and the twins. She was fantastic, and both Brecken and Rayan had to admit their new nephews would be heartbreakers. Each male congratulated the new Mom and kissed her temple in a sign of affection.

Soon, the next day dawned, and the wolves missed their mates. As they were saying goodbye to their parents and siblings, Caitlyn told them she was coming to visit once Ciara was settled. She needed to see her grandbabies and check on her daughters. "Conor will call Bertrand and arrange my visit. I'll be there in a few weeks." She explained.

Inside, both men sighed, Brecken sent, Bro, remember the last time Mom visited the compound. Between her and Madam Alpha Serene, we were ostracized for almost a decade. If she sees anything she disagrees with where our mates are concerned, she'll never leave us alone. He groaned.

Rayan replied, It will be fine. She'll check on our mates. Believe me, they will be so excited to see her, she won't have time to torture us.

Entering their thoughts, She won't, but I will. I'm coming too. Conor sent.

Aidan and Layton were talking. "Guys, thank you for coming over here. I know it was hard, but we're glad you were here when they were born."

The brothers hugged, and soon after Brecken and Rayan returned to the compound.

Mari and Suni were waiting. Rayan laughed, "We have two new nephews. Their names are Brodie and Jessie."

Brecken smirked, It was obvious he was smitten with his nephews, "Sadly, they look like their dads."

Mari and Suni shoved their mates and told them "All babies are beautiful."

"Oh, Mom and Dad are coming to visit in a few weeks. I know you missed them, and they miss you all just as much." Brecken explained, kissing his mate.

The kids woke and then they went to breakfast. Suni and Mari quickly found Gao and shared the news of the birth. Gao was already aware as Ciara called her as the twins slept. She even vanished in, and held her new Godsons. Gao stated that the babes were absolute perfection.

Mari and Suni shared with her that Mum was coming to visit. Rayan served his mate. Suni was going to see a healer, and make sure she and their daughter were fine. Rayan was reporting in to his office late because he was accompanying his mate.

The Alpha couple entered and smiled as they saw all of the members of Bertrand interacting so easily. Breakfast ended, and Rayan went with Suni to the medical center. After answering a few key questions, the nurse administered the test.

Returning to his office, the doctor smiled as he congratulated the new soon to be parents. Suni cried and hugged the doctor and Rayan was over the moon.

The two went straight to their alphas. Upon sharing their exciting news, Serene insisted that Suni call Hattie immediately. She ordered Rayan to call Caitlyn.

Everyone shared in their joy.

Rayan went on to his job, but kissed his mate and ordered her not to overdo things and rest if she needed it.

Dreya and Naru were at school. Mari and Gao were at the daycare, so she had to wait until evening to share the news with her sisters. Meanwhile, Rayan was all smiles at work. His coworkers noticed and he could not help but share his wonderful news. Everyone was excited. They liked Suni, and they all knew how much this couple wanted another child.

The day went on uneventfully. Rayan had a new patient coming in. She was under state care. They weren't sure what was wrong with her, but she actually hurt several people. She was obviously homeless, and needed to be placed in a mental facility. However, one of the court officials suggested she be diagnosed before they locked her away.

The female entered his office. Every wolf that worked there identified her as rogue. She was deadly and dangerous. Zena Kimber had gone rogue. She no longer cared. Alphonso accused her of hurting Jackson. He said she caused dissention within the pack. Dissention? Her? How?

Then he threw her out. He forced her to find a home. No one would accept her. The men, they were all the same. They used her and tossed her aside when they were done. She went feral. One night, she shifted and was sleeping when two males approached. They questioned her, teased her, and pushed her into the woods. Each male took turns mounting her. She did not resist. The next night, they returned with more men, and they used her.

Zena thought, It's ok. As long as I lay low, I can stay. That was not true. The females came the next night and attacked. She was weak forum lack of food, but she fought ad escaped. Zena walked for hours until she landed near Bertrand.

She hunted small game, rebuilt her strength. Then a few months ago, her wolf started taking over. Zena could control her some, but the night three men grabbed her to rape her again, her beast broke free. They feasted on human flesh that night, and the wolf knew as long as these pathetic people were around, they'd never be hungry again

She did not hunt them, only the males or females that threatened her. She even took it upon herself to protect the children. Then one night, she was caught, and locked up. The wolves blended in with humans well here and one intervened on her behalf. So here she was seeing a brain doctor.

Zena was escorted in, and the first face she recognized was Suni's. She growled, and Rayan went on the defensive.

Zena told her wolf to calm down. She resisted at first, but no before reminding her human just who was in charge.

"Wait, Doc. How do you know Suni?" She asked. Rayan's wolf surfaced. He didn't like this woman. She was dangerous, a lone female, with no conscience. Rayan watched her. Her eyes were dead, her spirit left him cold, and he truly wanted nothing to do with this female.

"How do you know her?" He asked. He already knew she was the female that was exiled from Jackson. He just wanted to see if she would lie.

"You already know. So I won't waste time. Now your turn?" She queried.

"Suni is my mate." Rayan replied.

Zena laughed, "So you got stuck with raising Alphonso's bastard."

Rayan growled. "That is my child you are talking about. Insult my family and our session ends." He warned.

Zena rolled her eyes. "I don't want to be here. They will lock me away anyway, so why bother." She laughed, a cold maniacal laugh, "So, tell me doctor, is she any good in bed? I mean Alphonso only screwed her once and it was bad. HE never touched her again." Rayan took deep breaths and tried not to react. But each second near her made him want to end her.

"Listen, I don't know you. However, you will not disrespect my mate. Keep your vile thoughts private." He ordered.

Then she moved, wrapping her body around Rayan's. Rayan shoved her away and called for his assistant. She heard the ruckus and rushed in to find Rayan standing glaring at his new patient as she got up off of the floor where she landed. She did not ask any questions, but waited.

"Call Deputy Ford and tell him to come get this woman. I can't help her." He explained.

Zena laughed, "Of course you can't. No one can. Alphonso never pays, you now. He uses people then discards them. He did the same with me, Lavinia, Suni, and Mari. They were no longer needed. Like I said, you ended up with his trash." Zena smiled evilly, "I bet Suni will be pissed when she smells my scent on you." The deputy walked in, as she faced Rayan once more, she exhaled. "Goodbye Dr. MacLean."

Zena walked out. Rayan had to get his anger under control. He felt through his mate bond and grew concerned when the bond seemed troubled. He sent a a wave of love to Suni and decided to finished his day and go to his mate.

The rest of the day at the office went by uneventfully. Rayan called the precinct and explained that he was not able to counsel Miss Kimber. She needed to be placed some place where society would be safe.

Soon, the day ended and he drove home. Carefully, blocking his thoughts, he wanted to protect Suni from learning that the sick female was near. As soon as she saw Suni, he forgot all about Zena. He rushed to hug his mate and she sniffed. Before he knew it she shoved him away. "What bitch touched you?" Suni demanded. Rayan was stunned; he'd never seen her act like this.

Mari moved to her and Zena's scent assaulted her nose, she growled, "Zena, you were alone with that she devil. She attacked Madam Alpha Tasha. She deserved death."

Brecken moved in and Bertrand ordered Rayan to go shower. Serene had Suni and Mari to sit with her. They had never met this young woman, but from these two women's reaction they hoped they never did.

Naru and Dreya watched their mothers and were frightened. Their Mom's never lost their temper, and today Momma shoved Daddy. Dreya went into a corner and sat; Naru joined her. Brecken searched for the two children and saw them cowering. He went to them taking both in his arms and holding them close. They relaxed, and he showered them with his love. "It's Ok. Mommy and Daddy need to talk, that's all.

Caitlyn awoke, Suni and Mari were upset. Rayan, Brecken, what have you done? She demanded. Both men groaned. How could they explain this without making this worse?

Mari approached Rayan as he talked with Brecken. He held Dreya. The little girl held him so tightly that Mari knew she was terrified by her mother's reaction. She paused. The children had gone through so many changes. She wondered if they were really coping as well as they thought.

"Hey, Rayan, can Dreya stay with us tonight.? I'm sure Naru would love to have her stay over." She asked. Naru's face lit up. Dreya smiled. Rayan smiled and hugged his sister-in-law thanking her mentally. Then he went to find his mate.

Suni was in their back yard. They were designing garden, and she was sitting on a boulder that would serve as a centerpiece.

Rayan joined her. "I never touched that woman. Suni, I would never do that to you." He stated.

She looked at him. "She said things about me, didn't she? She always said things. You could have done so much better than me in finding a mate. You could have any woman you wanted, not some used..." She took a deep breath. Rayan froze. His heart broke as he felt her disgust and dislike that she directed inward. He waited. She needed to get this out, or she would never heal.

"He was older than my father and I gave e myself to him. No other males ever approached me. I wasn't pretty. I was too stiff. Until that night, he never noticed me either. He was drinking, and I had just finished cleaning. The head cook told me to leave, but for some reason, I wanted to see the alpha. He was in his office and I joined him." She exhaled.

"Alphonso told my father that he seduced me but that was not true. He was talking about Eva, about how beautiful and special she was and I was jealous. No one ever felt that way about me. I asked him if he thought I was beautiful." He ruffled my hair and said of course.

"I was angry, I needed him to see me as a woman, so I stood. I removed my top, and made him look at me. He was captivated. I could scent his arousal and I knew he scented mine as well. I guided his hands to my breast and he caressed me." She began to pace.

Rayan waited. He recalled Alphonso telling this same story, but in his version, he took advantage of a young woman. He genuinely regretted his actions. He stood beside Brecken as Alphonso explained his relationship with Mari. Brecken was agitated, because despite the alphas denial, had circumstances been a bit difference, Mari could have been his second mate, but she was so young and deserved a life.

Rayan sat, "Baby, what happened next?" He asked. He really didn't need to hear more, but she needed to tell this story.

"I stripped naked before him. He ordered me out of his office and I refused to go. He sat in his chair s I straddled his lap, rubbing my body against him. Then I nipped his neck, and he was inside me within seconds. It was my first time, and he was gentle.

We came quickly, loudly, and he regretted it immediately. He cried and begged my forgiveness. He helped me dress, and was about to call father I told him not to. I wouldn't say anything. He cried and said Father would hate him now. He would never forgive him. That is when I knew I'd taken my desires too far.

He escorted me home anyway and spoke with my parents. Father hit him. I've never seen him so angry. Mother grabbed him and reminded him that Alphonso was the alpha. Alphonso never tried to fight him back. A few months later, I realized I was pregnant. The pack wanted to know who I had been with. No males were stepping forward. Some of the mated females began questioning their mates. Then someone accused father. That's when Alphonso spoke up. Everyone was shocked.

A few months later, we learned that Mari was pregnant also. It was also Alphonso's child. He never blamed me. He never made me feel shame. But I did. Because of my selfishness, I not only hurt my parents but my alpha also.

Women like Zena never let me forget. Then Dreya was born, and Lavinia..." She exhaled. "She apologized, and truly meant it. "

She faced her mate. "Knowing what really happened, do you want to stay with me?" She asked.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,294 Followers
12