Brotherly Love

Story Info
Jennifer meets her brother-in-law for the first time.
3.7k words
3.97
188.7k
31
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suegsusan
suegsusan
35 Followers

Jennifer and Phil had been married five years. On the whole it was a good marriage. They loved one another with a warm, deep love. They cared about one another greatly. However, their sexual life was not as fulfilling as they would have liked it to be, certainly not as much as Jennifer would have liked it to be. Oh, they had intercourse on a fairly regular basis, but it was more out of habit than out of real enjoyment.

And another thing - Jennifer really wanted a baby. After five years of marriage she had expected to have become a mother, but there was no sign of this wish being fulfilled. She was sure that Phil must be impotent, but he didn't want to go for tests. She was beginning to talk about adopting a baby, but again, Phil wasn't too keen on the idea.

One morning as Phil was opening the mail he let out a whoop of pleasure. "Jennifer!" he yelled into the kitchen, "Gordon's coming for a visit!"

Jennifer came into the living room to make sure she had heard right. "Did you say Gordon's coming? Your brother Gordon?"

"That's right. There's a letter from him. He's getting out of the army and he's going to take a break before he settles into civilian life. So he wants to come and visit for a couple of weeks."

"That's wonderful, Phil. I've wanted to meet him for so long."

At the time Jennifer and Phil first met, Gordon had just gone to Europe. He was in the army and had been transferred to a base in Germany. He was still there when they were married so he didn't make the wedding. He had been back in the U.S. now for a couple of years, but he was stationed on a base in Southern California, a long way from Phil and Jennifer's home in Portland, Maine - as far away as you can be within the continental United States. There just hadn't been an opportunity to get together until now.

Over the years Phil had talked quite a bit about his brother. Gordon was two years younger than Phil and was evidently by far the more outgoing personality of the two brothers. Phil tended to be shy and reserved, thoughtful and a bit of an introvert. He taught history at a state college. From the things Phil had said about their teen years Jennifer had the impression that Gordon was far more gregarious. According to Phil, Gordon was handsome, made friends easily, especially female friends. Although he had never married, Phil said that Gordon always had a beautiful girl on his arm. These friendships didn't seem to last too long, but Gordon never had any trouble attracting another girl to take the place of the one who left. And from his letters it seemed that this pattern continued with a host of attractive frauleins during his stay in Germany. Gordon enjoyed his women! Jennifer couldn't wait to meet him.

The visit was arranged and Gordon arrived on a Sunday afternoon, without any attractive woman in tow, to Phil's surprise. The brothers hadn't seen each other for about seven years and they had a lot to catch up on. Gordon and Jennifer, of course, had never seen each other.

When Jennifer walked into the living room, Gordon leapt to his feet and stood for a moment in silence looking her up and down. "My God, Phil, why didn't you tell me what a beautiful wife you have?" Then turning to Jennifer, he said, "Jennifer, you've taken my breath away. I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!" As Jennifer blushed with pleasure, Gordon turned back to Phil and said, "It's OK to hug my sister-in-law isn't it?" He didn't wait for an answer, but took Jennifer in his arms and gave her a long, lingering hug.

When he released her, Jennifer struggled for a few moments to get her breath back. Then she laughed, and said, "It's wonderful to meet you at last, Gordon. I've heard so much about you. And don't talk to me about being the most beautiful woman you've met. From what I've heard, you've dated all the most beautiful women in the world."

Without missing a beat, Gordon responded, "That's right, Jennifer. And that makes me more experienced than most people when it comes to judging beauty. That's why I can say that without a doubt you are number one. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met. I had no idea Phil could beat me in finding a person like you. I didn't know he had it in him."

The conversation shifted to more mundane matters and the evening was spent in catching up on all their news and talking about Gordon's plans for the future, plans that seemed to be quite fluid.

Around ten thirty Phil said, "Well, I'm afraid at least one of us has to work tomorrow, so I have to get to bed."

Gordon stood up and stretched. "Me too," he said. "I've had a tiring day's travel. I'm ready to hit the sack." As Jennifer stood, Gordon again took her in his arms and this time kissed her full on the lips. "Good night my beautiful sister-in-law," he said. "I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better." As they all went to bed Jennifer found herself wondering whether there was a hidden meaning in those words. Next morning by the time Gordon came downstairs Phil had already left for work. Jennifer was standing at the sink washing dishes. It was a warm summer day and she was wearing black shorts and a white halter top.

"Good morning, sister-in-law," said Gordon. "No, don't turn round," he added quickly as Jennifer began to turn. He moved behind her and leaning his body against hers, he reached his arms around her waist and gently squeezed her close to him. Then he let his hand slide up to the halter top until he was able to take a breast into each hand. As he caressed her breasts he whispered in her ear, "You are so gorgeous, Jennifer."

"Gordon, stop it!" she gasped. "You can't do that!"

"Honey, I'm doing it!" he whispered in her other ear.

"You mustn't do it then! I'm married, remember?" she found herself whispering back to him.

"I know you're married, sister-in-law," he whispered. He slid his hands under the halter top and as he had guessed, she was not wearing a bra. His hands slid over her bare breasts. He caressed them gently and then very gently squeezed each nipple. At the same time he kissed her on the back of her neck and then on each ear, quiet gentle kisses that sent shivers through her body.

Just as she was about to speak again he stood up straight and walked over to the kitchen table, where he sat down and lit a cigarette. "Don't worry, Jennifer," he said. "I'm not going to rape you. At least not unless you ask me to. You'll get used to me. That was just my friendly brother-in-law way of saying good morning! Say, is there any coffee going?"

Jennifer let out a long breath, went to the counter and poured two coffees which she put on the table and sat down across from Gordon.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I lit a cigarette in your kitchen without asking. I'm not usually that rude. Do you mind?"

"No I don't mind. I think I could do with a smoke myself, if you've got a spare."

"I'm sorry, Jennifer. I didn't realize you smoked."

"I don't," she laughed. "At least not any more. I gave it up more than a year ago. But right now I think I need one." He took out his pack and held it out to her. As she put a cigarette to her lips he flicked a flame onto his lighter. He held her hand to steady it as he put the flame to her cigarette. He withdrew the lighter but held her hand for few moments as he looked into her eyes. "God, you're beautiful!" he breathed.

She inhaled deeply, then blew smoke to the ceiling. She looked back at him. "I think we're even," she laughed nervously, "Because by God, you're a handsome hunk!"

They both laughed with mirth and the ice was broken.

"Listen, Jennifer," he said. "I know that Phil's probably told you that I have a reputation as a womanizer. And he's right. But I've never taken a woman against her will. And I pray God that never changes. Yes, you're beautiful, and yes I'd love to get to know you a lot better while I'm here. And, yes, I'll be honest, I'd love to fuck you. I can't think of anything I'd rather do. But I won't unless and until you are willing. I promise you that. But I'll flirt with you. I'll tease you and I'll give you the odd kiss and cuddle, and I'll do it in front of my brother, not just behind his back. But I won't force you to have sex against your will, that I promise."

"Thank you for that, Gordon. I trust you. And sure, I don't mind a bit of innocent flirting, but I don't know how Phil will handle it. He's a serious type, you know, and he can be quite jealous."

"Don't worry about Phil. Don't forget that I've known him a lot longer than you have. Now, what are we going to do this glorious summer day while my brother slaves away to earn enough money to keep you happy?"

"Why don't we go for a drive along the coast. There are places we can stop and go for a walk along the beach, and there are some delightful little restaurants where we could have lunch."

"Sounds good to me. My rental car is a convertible, just the thing for a drive in this gorgeous weather. Let's go."

They drove away from the built up areas and after a while parked on a bluff overlooking the ocean. They climbed down a steep path to a long sandy beach. At the bottom there was about a three foot drop to the beach. Gordon jumped down then turned and looked up at Jennifer. "Jump!" he said. "I'll catch you." Without hesitation she jumped and he caught her in his arms, setting her down gently on the soft sand.

Still holding her, he looked into her eyes. "May I kiss you before we begin our walk?" By way of reply Jennifer reached both her arms around his neck and placed her lips against his, allowing her wet tongue to slide between his lips. They stood there silently kissing for several minutes. "Let's take off our shoes and leave them here. They'll be OK, and it's easier to walk in the sand barefoot," she suggested. At first they walked hand in hand, but soon his arm went behind her waist. She followed suit and they walked together along the edge of the lapping water, stopping every hundred yards or so to embrace and kiss one another. After a while they sat on a rock and looked out to sea.

"This is heaven!" he murmured. "The glorious beauty of earth and sky and you! Let's stay here forever!"

After a while they made their way back along the beach and found their shoes. Before they put them on for the steep climb back to the car they lay down on the sand side by side. They kissed and whispered sweet nothings to one another. He began to fondle her breasts and as her breathing grew faster he reached his hand down and slid it up her bare thigh towards her pussy which was already doing strange things to her.

She pushed his hand away. "Gordon, we're beginning to get into dangerous ground here. I think we'd better go." Without hesitation he said, "You're right. I promised." He stood up and pulled her up.

They had a delightful lunch followed by a leisurely drive home. He helped her prepare dinner and when Phil came home from work they were both sitting on the back deck enjoying a cool beer.

"So how have you spent your day?" asked Phil as he poured himself a beer.

"I've been making passionate love to your beautiful wife all day, dear brother!"

Phil laughed. "I'm serious. How have you spent the day?"

Now Jennifer laughed. She stood up and put her glass on the table. "Didn't you hear him, darling. We've been making love." She walked over to the chair where Gordon was sitting and to Phil's astonishment, she plunked herself down on Gordon's lap, put an arm around his neck and gave him a long lingering kiss. She looked up at her husband with an impish grin, and said, "Can you think of a better way to spend the day?" As she stood up they all laughed, though Phil's laugh was a little hesitant. "Come on in," she said. "Dinner's ready!"

Next morning Jennifer was again in the kitchen when Gordon came down, but this time she was leaning with her back to the sink.

"Good morning, my handsome brother-in-law! This morning it's your turn to be frisked" She was grinning from ear to ear.

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"Remember this time yesterday? Well, now it's your turn. Come over here and stand facing the sink."

Gordon did as he was told and Jennifer stood behind him with her body pressed against his. With her arms around his waist she stood on tiptoes and kissed the back of his neck. She moved her hands gradually down over his stomach until she reached his crotch. Feeling for his balls, she began to squeeze them while with her other hand she began to stroke the erection which she felt growing firmer by the second.

"You're a handsome hunk, Gordon, and if I wasn't married to your brother I'd take you to bed right now." He moaned as she slid his zipper down and reached inside to take a hold on his hardening cock. She began to pump it up and down while continuing to massage his balls. Just when he thought he was going to come, she stopped and moved away from him.

"That, my dear brother-in-law is all for now. But if you're a good boy this morning, there might be more surprises to come. OK, now come and get your breakfast."

He turned round and made a lunge at her. "Come here, dammit, you can't stop now you've worked me up this far!" She danced out of his way and picked up the coffee pot. "Be quiet!" she said. "Sit down and have your breakfast."

During breakfast she asked if he played tennis. "As a matter of fact I do. I love the game."

"There are courts down the road. You can borrow Phil's racquet and we' can play this morning. Just the thing to calm down that pent-up energy in your pants!" she laughed.

They played a hard three sets on the tennis court, and with the sun gathering heat throughout the morning the perspiration was running down their bodies as they walked home.

"I think we both need a good shower after that exercise," Jennifer said as they entered the house. I'm sure your brother won't mind if you use the walk in shower in our ensuite master bedroom. There's room for both of us!"

He stopped in his tracks. "Did I hear what I think I heard?" he asked.

"Of course," she laughed, "if you don't like that idea, you can wait outside until I'm finished!" She led the way into the big bedroom and they wasted no time in stripping off all their clothes, letting them fall to the floor. Jennifer slid back the glass door to the extra large walk-in shower and turned on the taps. "Here," she said, handing Gordon a bar of soap. "Soap me all over, will you. Then I'll do you."

He couldn't believe the change in her. He soaped her entire body, taking time to rub each breast and then slid his soapy hands up the inside of her legs all the way to her pussy as she leant back against the side of the shower stall moaning. Then she took the soap and rubbed his chest and stomach, but very quickly got to his erect penis. "How come," she asked, "if you are brothers, your prick is so much bigger then Phil's?" He laughed. "It's not even in full sail yet!"

She dropped the soap and he took her in his arms, kissing her hungrily and passionately while his prick pressed hard against her and the hot water cascaded over them. "Oh my God, you're so beautiful, Jennifer!" he moaned as she took a firm hold on his prick and began to pump it up and down. By this time all the soap had washed off them, but their bodies were slick with the rushing water. She pressed his prick to the opening of her pussy. "Fuck me, Gordon! Fuck me right here in the shower and then we'll go to bed." He eased his prick into her wet cunt. She grabbed the cheeks of his arse and pulled upwards as he forced her hard against the side of the shower. He fucked her until she screamed, "Oh Christ, that's good, that's so good." With a quivering final thrust he shot a great jet of sperm deep inside her as she screamed, "I'm coming, I'm coming! Christ I'm coming!"

He turned off the taps and lifted her limp body out of the shower stall, dried her off with a big white bath towel and laid her gently on the bed. When he had dried himself off he lay down beside her and pulled her body close to his.

"Thank you, my darling!" he said. "I promised you I wouldn't rape you and I wouldn't take advantage of you until you were ready. I didn't imagine it, did I? You did ask me to fuck you, didn't you?"

"I did, Gordon, I did. I knew last night that I couldn't hold off for very long. I know that what we are doing is wrong, but I can't help that. Somehow it just doesn't seem wrong, if that makes any sense to you."

"Jennifer, right and wrong in matters of sex have never made much sense to me. As long as we both find satisfaction in each other, and joy in each other then I've given up trying to solve the riddle of right and wrong."

He kissed her deeply with his tongue probing her mouth as his hands gently caressed her full breasts. His penis began to come back to life again. She felt it growing firm against her body and again she took hold of it, stroking it gently. She shifted her body until she was in a position to kiss the tip of his prick. Then she began to lick in circles around the head. By this time his tongue had found her pussy and was darting inside in search of her clit. She began to suck his prick into her mouth - in a little way then out again - then in again - further this time. Soon she had a good rhythm going as she sucked the whole shaft deep into her mouth. She almost choked as he exploded with another load of his juices into her throat just as she reached an orgasm of her own.

They lay still and rested for a while, but it wasn't long before she whispered, "Is there enough life left in that thing to fuck me again, darling?" His penis answered her question for her as she felt it growing firm once more. He eased it into her and they were soon moving in total unison as his prick thrust deeper and deeper inside her, with her ankles locked behind his back adding force to each thrust.

"Ooooh my God! I'm coming again. Ooooh Christ! Oooooh I'm coming!" she shrieked as his life-giving fluid pumped deep inside her.

As they lay still together for a while, Gordon found himself marvelling that he could be here in his brother's bed, fucking his brother's wife, and feeling so good about it and knowing that she too felt good about it. But he didn't think Phil would feel good about it if he knew! But then, why did he need to know?

That night when Phil came home, he asked, "How was your day today? More flirting I suppose?"

"No," said Jennifer with a straight face. "We played tennis all morning and I think that used up all our energy. But now that you've raised the subject, what about it, Gordon. Come and give me a kiss." Gordon got up and went over to Jennifer, who was standing beside her husband. "Excuse me, Phil," said Gordon, "I never refuse a request from a beautiful lady." He took Jennifer in his arms and they kissed passionately, each of them probing the other's mouth with their tongue.

"OK, OK, That's enough!" said Phil. "I'm sorry I raised the subject. Let's have supper."

Jennifer and Gordon fucked in Phil and Jennifer's bed every day for the next week, until Gordon reluctantly said he had to go back out West and look for a job.

A month later Jennifer wrote a brief letter to Gordon. "I missed my period this month and my doctor has confirmed I'm pregnant. As you know Phil and I have been married five years and I haven't been able to get pregnant. I'm sure Phil is impotent, but fortunately he doesn't believe that. I'm so happy for what you have done for me."

Nine months later another letter from Jennifer to Gordon. "I gave birth yesterday to a lovely baby boy. Phil came into the hospital, and when he saw the baby he said, ‘I think we should call him Gordon.' I didn't argue about that. I'll send you a photo of baby Gordon as soon as I can. Thank you!"

suegsusan
suegsusan
35 Followers