Brotherly Love

Story Info
A man sleeps with his brother's wife, but that's not all.
1.3k words
3.3
184.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ever since the day of your wedding Jane, I’ve wanted you so badly, I never understood why you married my brother and not me. I could have pleased you in so many more ways and what’s more you even gave me a blow job behind the chapel. Why was that anyways? Why on the day that you married my brother did you choose to give in and go down on me? Why not before? That could have been us at the alter! Obviously Len would never have forgiven me, but what’s in a brother anyway? I can’t fuck him! …… What are you looking at?”

Jane’s eyes were fixated on the huge bulge in Stephen’s pants, the look on her face told him that he had not made a mistake by bringing this all out into the open. Before Jane could say a word Stephen was tearing off her shirt and throwing her onto his brother’s bed. Fortunately for Stephen and Jane, Len had a job that took him out of town a lot. They both knew that this would not be the last time this would occur.

Jane smiled evilly as Stephen bared her soft, smooth flesh and began kissing her neck ravenously. He began working his way down her body, stopping at sensuous places and making sure that Jane knew that he could please her greatly. She acknowledged his efforts by moaning loud and drawn out sounds of ecstasy. When Stephen at last reached Jane’s “pleasure center” with out hesitation he buried his face right in .

His tongue lashed in and out, Jane knew from this moment that Stephen was able to please her much more than Len was. Stephen was incredibly talented with his tongue, he’d certainly done this a few times before. Jane was not even nearly ready to come yet and Stephen knew this, so he worked his way back up to her neck and drew back for a moment so that he could remove his outer layer.

Jane looked on in awe, she was amazed at the size difference between Stephen and Len, they were brothers after all. Her mouth was wide open and Stephen saw this as an invitation. He straddled Jane’s legs and began moving up her body, brushing his large appendage past certain areas as he passed them, until eventually he reached her chest. He sat gently on her breasts and slowly moved his penis toward her open mouth, fortunately Jane had a rather large mouth to go along with Stephen’s sizeable package and it was like poetry in motion.

He thrust his ever growing shaft in and out of her mouth. Again and again Stephen thrust in and out, in and out, in and out, he had worked up quite a nice rhythm but realized he had to stop before he got too carried away. He withdrew from her mouth and snaked his wet cock back down her body to the place he had been craving for so long. Again without hesitation he plunged right in and Jane gasped for she’d never such a large member inside her. Stephen noticed her wince in pain and asked her if she wanted him to take it slowly, to which she replied “Hell no!! Fuck me hard big boy!!!”

Not wanting to disappoint Stephen began to pump his powerful love rod at a medium pace in and out of her damp cave. As Jane became even more wet Stephen pumped harder and faster, never missing a beat. By this time they were both making quite a large amount of noise, between the moans, groans and heavy breathing and the sound of skin slapping, it was quite a momentous racket. So much so that they didn’t hear the car pull up outside and the keys unlock the front door.

Jane’s breathing grew deeper still as she began to reach her orgasmic peak, her muscles began to tighten around Stephen’s hard penis. Feeling this happen brought Stephen on the verge of orgasm also. A few more thrusts and the baby batter would flood the cave ….. Moments later an explosion of pleasure from both parties accompanied by a door bursting open and Len walking in.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?” shouted Len? Stephen and Jane just lay there, his now limp penis still inside of her. Len drew a pistol from his jacket and pointed it at the pair on the bed “I SAID WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?” Jane moved so that she could look at Len and simply said “What the fuck does it look like? We’re having sex!!! Or we were till you walked in here.” Len stood still with the gun pointed at Stephen and Jane not knowing what to do. For about a minute he stood motionless, then said “I WANT IN!”

Jane looked at him in disgust and Len could tell she wasn’t going to make this easy. “LET ME JOIN IN OR I’LL SHOOT BOTH OF YOU!” At this point Stephen showed signs of life and turned to face his bother and the gun, this shocked the life out of him. “ok bro, just chill, gimmie a couple minutes to get it back up and we’ll all go at it.” Stephen was not sure if his brother would go for this, but it seemed to work, Len threw the gun away and started to take off his clothes. Stephen made his way over to the corner, cock in hand and began working himself back up.

Len took his chance alone with Jane and sat straight on her face, shoving his dick as far into her mouth as he could. Jane reluctantly took his tool in her hand and rubbed his shaft up and down, teasing the end with her tongue. Before long the brothers were both armed and ready for round two. There was a bit of an argument about who was going to go where but after a small squabble Jane ended up lying on her side with Stephen entering from behind and Len’s small penis back in her mouth.

Jane tried to keep it interesting for Len but try as she might there was no denying it, Stephen was a much better fuck than Len was. Stephen had got himself into a rhythm again and Jane began to forget all about Len. She let go of his dick and let is slip from her mouth, Len grabbed it and slapped her across the face with it. “SUCK IT BITCH!” he screamed. Jane ignored him totally because she was totally taken up by what Stephen was doing to her.

Len started to get angry “SUCK MY MOTHER FUCKING COCK YOU WHORE!” but Jane just went on ignoring him. Len got frustrated and stepped back a bit and started to jerk off. Stephen all the while kept his rhythm and was slowly bringing Jane once again to the verge of orgasm. Len was doing a fine job of himself and soon had a small stain on the blanket of which he was very proud, he rolled off the side of the bed and hit his head on the bedside dresser, rendering him unconscious on the floor.

Stephen kept pumping away and soon had Jane right on the edge, he could once again feel her muscles tightening around his stiff cock. One last big, deep thrust and she was flowing. Stephen held on for a tad longer, withdrew his penis and began to toss off while leaning over Jane so that his cum would land on her stomach. After a few seconds the juices flowed and came to rest on Jane’s stomach, Stephen took her hand and spread the cum all over her belly, then made her lick it off her hand. Smiling contentedly he lay to rest next to her and the both of them were soon asleep, with Len still out cold on the floor.