Brotherly Love

Story Info
Her lover's brother is hiding something in his pants.
2.4k words
4.05
102.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tony and I first started seeing each other, I have to say, for me the relationship was driven along by the fact he is incredibly handsome. His body is near perfect; broad shoulders, trim waist, taut bum and all those 'first impression' magic features that could turn many heads towards him. I was ecstatic when he approached me in the early part of a mutual friends wedding reception. We danced, wildly at first, but soon clutched each other romantically as the rhythms slowed. I hadn't been seeing anyone for two months; he had split recently from a long-term affair, so there were none of the attached complications that can stunt the beginning of a new relationship.

My name is Kerry, I'm twenty-two, and Tony is twenty-four. We both still live with our parents, so privacy was continually difficult to find; and as a result, intimacy very rare. We'd been going out for three months before we had an opportunity to 'get naked' with each other. His parents went off for a weekend, leaving Tony in charge of his younger brother, and me excited at the prospect of spending the weekend in his bed.

The weekend began brightly enough; I dressed for the occasion in a tight cleavage-revealing black bodice and new shiny black leather trousers. I certainly felt in the mood as I sat relaxed on the couch sipping a glass of champagne. We cuddled as we watched some early evening television, waiting for Nick, Tony's younger brother, to vacate the house. Nick had just turned eighteen, and was readying himself for his first legal night out with his mates. He buzzed around frantically, readying himself for going out, as Tony and I waited impatiently for him to get out of our way.

Nick was not as strikingly good looking as his brother, and Tony always took pleasure in informing me that he'd never had a girlfriend. He was considerably shorter than Tony, and quite visibly overweight for his age. Whilst he continued the ordeal of getting ready, for what he was hoping would be a lucky night, Tony constantly whispered in my ear that he doubted Nick would be able to pull tonight or any night. I kept telling him to shut up and try to encourage him, but he would shout derogatory remarks about Nick's weight, and how he'd probably run a mile if a woman were to come onto him.

When Nick appeared, finally ready to go, Tony insulted his choice of clothes, laughing so outrageously at his lack of style that he retreated hastily back to his room to try something else. A few minutes passed and he still hadn't appeared so I told Tony I was going to help him choose something suitable. His bedroom door was half-open, so I marched straight in and was very embarrassed to find him in the process of hoisting up a pair of underpants over his large bum. He had his back to me, but what took me by surprise was the size of the cock that was displayed briefly in the mirror before being quickly concealed by his pants. It was huge, thick and swinging heavily between his legs before being tucked carefully away from sight.

'Oh excuse me,' I uttered as he turned to face me, his face red. 'I was just going to offer you some help in choosing some clothes to wear.

'Thanks Kerry,' he smiled, still very red, 'but I'm not going to bother going out now, I'm not in the mood.'

I returned to Tony with the news that Nick was staying in. He was furious, and shouted angrily that he's better stay put in his room or else his life wouldn't be worth living. When Tony calmed down he turned his full attentions towards me. With the champagne going to my head, I was filled with thoughts of our impending night together; the image of Nick's cock - that I'd viewed earlier - was still lingering on my mind. I was excited at the prospect of Tony, being Nicks older brother, having a similar shape and size, and, having the confidence and experience to know exactly what to do with it.

Tony began to run his hands lightly down the smoothness of my PVC trousers. The heat in the room was affecting me, I could feel a moistness developing between my legs and my breathing increased its pace as he unzipped and peeled down the tight trousers. I raised my bottom to make the task easier, and soon I was kicking them off watching him eyeing the shape of my cunt beneath the only item I now wore - the tight bodice.

'I want you,' I whispered eagerly, prompting his next move by popping the fastener between my legs. My trim pubic hair came into view, and I directed his hand towards it. With my hand still over his I guided it up and down over my swollen labia, showing him exactly where my clitoris was positioned, and the way in which I liked it being stroked. It stood flushed and prominent and reacted to his touch. My next move was to get his jeans off, so my other arm tugged at his belt, button and zip to get make my intentions clear. He unbuttoned his own shirt to reveal his very masculine chest. But I'd seen it before and was eager to have his cock in my hand to add to the anticipation of having it exactly where I wanted it. With his jeans unbuttoned, I slid my hand impatiently inside to dissolve my increasing curiosity. I gripped him tightly, but found I couldn't hide my disappointment as, although hard, my hand curled too easily around a very slim penis. I heard myself sigh, forgetting all feminine tact, as I continued to feel to determine what its length was. Tony yelped, and I was aware of the unexpected feeling of fluid spilling over my wrist.

'God, I'm sorry,' he remarked, as I realised what had transpired. My hand remained inside his jeans completely covering his now shrivelling manhood. I felt it shrink further and it quickly softened, almost vanishing, in my hand. I should of been flattered that I had had this affect on him, but I was deflated and disappointed, and couldn't bring myself to console him. Tony reached over, kissed me on the cheek and closed his eyes to shield the embarrassment in them. 'Give me ten minutes honey,' he said, lounging back on the couch. 'I'm actually not feeling too good.'

I stood up, aware of the tight bodice still firmly wrapped around my breasts, but unbuttoned at the bottom. He hadn't even got that far, I thought as I made my way to the bathroom to wash my wrist. I looked back at my handsome boyfriend lying on the couch; with a small boys cock lying lightly on his lap.

When I came back out of the toilet, fumbling with the popper on my bodice, I came face to face with Nick.

'Sorry,' he remarked as he attempted to brush past me. He wore a dressing gown and was holding the tie rope firmly shut. 'Excuse,' he then uttered so matter-of-factly as I blocked his path. I smiled and asked him if he was all right. He gave me a shy smile and nodded, trying his hardest not to look at my half dressed state. 'I've decided to go out after all,' he muttered. 'It'd drive me crazy staying in listening to you two at it all night.

'Hardly,' I replied, and motioned towards the door, behind which Tony lay. 'I think we're done.' I laughed as his expression turned to one of confusion. 'Why don't I help you chose what to where then.'

He was going to reply, but I marched into his room and turned to ensure he followed. 'Come on then.' I asserted, standing just inside his bedroom. He moved hesitantly into his room beside me. I shut the door behind him. 'Right, let's see what you've got.


'Eh, the clothes are in that wardrobe,' he said, pointing to the far end of his untidy room. I marched past him, opened the wardrobe, and began assessing the options. I untangled a hangar or two and tossed some garments onto the bed.

'I think that shirt will probably go well with these,' I held up a pair of canvas jeans. 'Let us see then,' I said handing him the clothes and perching on the edge of his bed. The light in the room was very dim, but I knew he was becoming braver in where he allowed his eyes to wander upon me. My bared legs were definitely the focus of his attention. 'I'll not look,' I said, smiling and nodding to the clothes draped over his arm.

'All right then,' he uttered confidently, but turned his back to me. He slipped the robe off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor. 'I really must lose some weight,' he spoke whilst he wrapped the shirt quickly over his thick shoulders.

'Depends from where you want to lose it,' I responded instantly. I lay back onto his bed, stretching my legs out in his direction. He turned to me as he began buttoning the shirt up. The underpants he wore bulged, almost more than the thin fabric could handle. 'Don't lose any from there.' I pointed to below his waist, keeping my eyes fixed firmly to where I meant.

'Don't Kerry, you're embarrassing me.' He spoke quietly, half turning his body away from me.

'Hey Nick, you've nothing at all to be embarrassed about,' I said. 'It's your brother who should be shy about that area. I wish he had half of what you've got.' I laughed to try and relieve some of the tension, but he was grappling with the trousers at his feet to pull them on. He was struggling to bend down far enough to slide them onto his ankles, this made his embarrassment worse, and he eventually slung himself down in a heap on the floor. Luckily he laughed at his efforts.

Before I had even time to think about what I was doing, I slid off the bed and edged towards him.

'Here, let me help,' I said as I crawled in his direction. I grabbed the trousers in both hands and began sliding them over his ankles. As the trousers reached the top of his thighs, I became fixated on the bulge concealed by his pants. 'You'll have to move this out the way,' I remarked and moved a hand upon it. He flinched when I made contact, but I gripped his hardness and moved my other hand to the elastic waistband.

'Let me see it again Nick,' I whispered, and he made no attempt to stop me. I pulled the pants aside and the object of my attention sprang out eagerly. My own heart rate increased dramatically, as I took a firm grip of his bared manhood. I was aware of a longing in me, a force I'd never known before, that was driving me to quench this sudden and total desire. I spent a moment caressing him, getting familiar with the part I intended to invite inside me. His eyes closed tightly as his expression altered and relaxed. Soft moaning emanated from his tight lips. I lowered me head and gently brushed the tip of my tongue across the swollen tip of his member. My hand moved slowly up and down its length. The warmth it released, added to the powerful throbbing that was so prominent, urged me to pull the whole tip deeply within my mouth. It filled it completely, but not uncomfortably. My tongue now moved resolutely over the length that I held solidly between my lips. My spare hand had already released the poppers from my tight bodice. Two of my fingers enthusiastically found there way into the wet area that longed their attention. Two turned to three, and I realised I was more than ready for receiving what I continued to gorge upon. I slipped him out from my mouth, allowing my lips to begin a new journey. They traced a path slowly up towards his face, and the rest of my body altered its positioning above him. With one hand still clutching his cock, and the other deep inside myself, it was surprisingly easy to draw his length into me. I gasped loudly as it began to penetrate me, gasped again when I made a sudden jolt to speed up its journey into me. When I had taken as much as I could, I felt helpless, wanton, childlike and driven by urges totally alien to me. As I gyrated, pulled and pushed upon him, I was unable to hold back cries, which reflected my desire to sustain this feeling forever. Deeply it moved, deeper than I had ever known, more fulfilling and perfect.

Nick moved his position, realising my state, and began to bear down on top of me. The sweat dripped from the end of his nose and fell tantalisingly onto my top lip. I licked as I screamed and urged him on. He continued expertly, as wave upon wave of deep orgasms shuddered through me. My eyelids were forced open, forcing my eyeballs to roll uncontrollably towards the top of my head. I was staring beyond his contorted face and saw Tony standing over his brother. He was shaking, his mouth hung wide open but speechless. I couldn't help but smile devilishly as I continued to be impaled by Nick's huge cock. His hands pulled up my bodice and revealed my swelling breasts; the nipples ached, standing erect and deep red as he played eagerly with them. 'Kerry,' Tony hissed, but I couldn't bring myself to respond. He held his own cock in his hand, gesturing me towards it. I reached up and held it between two fingers and couldn't stop myself from laughing loudly. Nick speeded up the movements of his hips, until he tensed and gripped me heavily. Tony's cock, still in my hand, once again spilt a small dribble of semen upon my wrist, just as Nick let himself go and delivered his own batch deep and powerfully within me. I felt the discharge surging against my unprotected womb and I came again, with an uncontrollable yell.

It has transpired that I still date Tony, still go out with him as his girlfriend. But when it comes time to make love, well, that's when Nick takes over, and Tony waits patiently in the background, only occasionally popping up to wet my wrist with his thin seed.