Brotherly Love

Story Info
He catches sis with her boyfriend.
945 words
3.39
141k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We never thought we would be telling anyone about our love, but we finally decided to let the world in on our little secret. It started about a year ago and has continued through the school year. In fact, almost everyone thinks we're married, instead of brother and sister.

We'll tell our own stories so you can understand how it all started...

HIS STORY: I thought I knew my sister, having grown up with her and having spent so many hours together. I have always considered her beautiful, along with all other males who have laid eyes on her. She's got a beautiful baby face with pouting lips and long blond hair and has developed a fantastic and sexy figure in the last year or so.

When I left for college, I kissed my sweet "innocent" little sister good-bye. She was 18 then. I returned last spring, a little earlier than I was expected, and saw the real girl that she was at 19. I took the bus to within blocks of my home and walked the remainder of the way. I planned to surprise my parents and my sister, so I didn't enter the front door but made my way around to the back to attempt to get in through my bedroom window. It was getting dark, and to my surprise the lights were on in the room. I slowly crept to the half-opened curtains and peeked inside. The scene on the bed made my heart stop and my cock stiffen.

There was my beautiful baby sister, smooth and tan and naked, and one of the best-looking young men I have ever seen. They were lying on the bed, kissing and fondling each other while he looked at pictures in a photo album. He had on a pair of white cutoffs, with an incredibly big bulge behind the zipper. I was glued to the spot and began to unzip my own pants and release my straining cock. Soon the tan young guy stood up, and my sister's small hands began to unsnap and unzip his shorts. She slowly pulled them past his hard-on, which had to be eight inches. His stiff cock curved slightly, and as her hands pumped up and down its thick length, drops of slippery fluid coated the mushroom head. This seemed to excite her, and with wide eyes, she lowered her wet young lips and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth.

His prick looked even thicker next to her small, cute face, but she managed to cram a few inches into her stretched mouth. His own hand wrapped around the reminder of his big cock, and he began to jack off as she licked and sucked on the swollen head. In a minute or two he was humping his groin into her beautiful face, his hand sliding up and down his shaft lubricated by the saliva that dripped from her mouth. As his hand moved faster and faster, she looked directly into his eyes and sucked even harder on the head of his cock. I could see the lust in his eyes, and with a lurch, he pulled his cock from her lips and with the tip just and inch from her mouth, shot a big, white stream of cum. The thick fluid hit her top lip and was followed by three more wads just as big. Her mouth was open and I could see the strands of sticky cum stretching from her tongue to her lips. Her face and mouth were literally drenched with semen, and with her fingers she scooped up the slippery stuff and slid it into her mouth. He jammed his cock back into her mouth and I could see her cheeks hollow as she sucked the last bit of cum from his cock.

By this time I was at the point of cumming in the most intense orgasm of my life. I shot spurt after spurt of cum into my waiting hand, and then wiped it up and down my spurting shaft. When I recovered, I made an entrance, this time by the front door. After I met the boyfriend, who was as nice as he looked, I went back to my bedroom. I had to open the windows to get the smell of sex out of the room. I heard the front door open and shut as they went into the front yard. I decided that I was going to try to get a little of my sister myself, so I got undressed and into bed with only a sheet covering me from the waist down. I looked on the bedside table and found her photo album. As a senior, she had lots of pictures taken. She was a cheerleader and there were lots of shots of her in her short skirt and sweater. There were several of her in her bikini, but the one that really turned me on was a photo of her standing in her bra with her hands behind her back as if she was taking it off. Apparently it had been a slumber party because there were a lot of her friends in baby doll pjs and nightgowns. I couldn't take my eyes off of her supple young body. Her breasts, covered by the bra, were firm and it seemed that the nipples were poking out of the front. I stroked my cock while looking at her pictures. I heard the front door open again and the sound of her footsteps coming down the hall. I took my hand away from my cock, but it poked the sheet at least two inches.

Send me your feedbacks.