Brotherly Love

Story Info
There's a special bond between a brother and a sister.
904 words
3.49
76.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's some kind of special bond between a brother and sister, a force that holds them together even during the toughest times. This bond can not be seen, nor touched; only felt by the beings that possess this special type of bond: love.

I was eighteen at the time, and I had just gone car shopping with my parents. They insisted that I buy some crappy three thousand dollar Jeep, to which I said something to the extent of 'Hell no'. I wanted a BMW, or a Volkswagen, something to impress the ladies with. Of course, in the rock paper scissors match that is the parent child bond, the parent always wins. I picked a black '97 Jeep Grand Cherokee, something nice and simple and cheap.

I was driving myself home, as my parents were going with my brother to a meeting a couple of states away, when my sister called me and asked for a ride home. She's 22, and very pretty, but she has a nasty habit of getting completely wasted every Friday night. It gets annoying picking her up every Friday, but what can I say? I'd do anything for her, and she'd do anything for me.

So I drove to the house where the party was (it was hard to miss, what with the strobe lights and loud music). She came out, dressed in a black tight fitting dress that revealed more than it hid. It was apparent she had lost her bra somehow, because the strap of her dress had no bra strap underneath it. She was out of it totally, and she barely managed to strap herself in. No words were exchanged; what was the point? She might have thrown up or something. She did manage, however, to say "Nice car." through her drunken haze.

We got home fairly quickly, as it was a small town, and I helped her into the house. I got her to her room (somehow) and managed to get her on her bed lying face down. I was turning around to walk out of her room when I noticed that her dress had ridden up to reveal that her legs were soaking wet. I was mad at her, because she had pissed herself, but being the brother I was I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and began to wipe it off. As I moved up her legs, though, I began to notice how firm her ass was. I got an instant hard on, and I immediately became ashamed of myself. This is my own sister, for Christ's sake! But I'm a man, and I finally got to the point where I was massaging her ass with my bare hands.

Like I had said earlier, the brother sister bond is hard to break. What I was doing right then, however, would've broken that bond in a second. I had to make a choice: take advantage of my beautiful, drunk sister or go away and pretend this never happened?

My sister answered that for me. She said, somehow without throwing up, "Ohhh....that feels good, Rick." My boner must've grown another two inches just from hearing that, and I immediately begin kneading her ass with my hands. She groaned, and I just lost it. I unstrapped her dress and pulled it off, licking her bare back all the way down to her ass crack. She just giggled, and I took that as a sign to go on. She apparently did have a bra on, one of those strapless ones that I could never get off of my girlfriends; I fixed that problem by ripping the strap apart. I turned her around, as she was mostly unconscious now, and stared at her glorious boobs. My God, she must've been a 36C. Not too big, and not too small. Just perfect in my eyes. I began by sucking on her titty's one by one, stroking each one with my fingers as I licked her areola's with my tongue.

However, I soon begin to grow bored with this, and laid her on her back. I begin to undress, and as I stepped out of my briefs my cock grew to it's full length: a modest 7 inches. I grabbed a condom from my room, and I rushed to put it on as I raced back to her room. She was there, lying peacefully, and for a second I almost blew my load right then and there. She was so beautiful!

However, my aching cock brought me back to the task at hand: fucking my sister. I walked up to her and took off her black lacy panties. Her pussy, finally revealed, was a sight to see. Perfectly shaped, perfectly shaved, and overall perfect image that I had to admire. My cock, now almost to the brink of exploding, magnetically drifted toward her pussy and I begin to bang her. Slowly at first, then harder and faster until I came. I literally fell over onto her and I begin to play with her boobies again.

After awhile I got up, took a few pictures for a keepsake, and cleaned up. The next day she didn't say anything, so she must've been so out of it she didn't realize what was happening. That's a good thing, because a brother sister bond is hard to break. And thank God I didn't break it, because she's going to another party next Friday.