Brotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out and knelt there watching cum drool down between her legs. I got up and helped Eric up and got down in his place as he went behind her.

"Wow, I just pushed in your pussy, Karen, and you overflowed with cum. How about some more?" and he began fucking her again. She was softly sucking me, I suspected that her jaw was getting tired so I whispered that it was okay to just slow down and enjoy getting fucked, that all she needed to do for me is just get me hard after Eric cums in her again.

Well, Eric and I fucked her all night long. We never went to sleep and we were still fucking her when the sun rose the next morning. She was in a pool of cum and juices. During the night we changed positions several times so she wouldn't get stiff or sore but we just kept her pussy full the whole time.

How many orgasms for the three of us? We really don't know, dozens maybe. Sure seemed that way. For Eric and I, by the time morning came, we weren't getting as hard as when the evening started but we were still hard enough to penetrate Karen, though that was sure easy after a while. I think a horse could have just slid right up into her by morning.

Eric was fucking her as the sun came up. And after that, we just all collapsed in a sex-sated heap and slept until almost eleven.

Karen:

Nonstop. That's what I was fucked. And that's what I sucked. I have never had that much cock in all my life. Not even a whole weeks worth added together. And if you're wondering, no, I really couldn't tell them apart. Not their cocks, even the taste of their cum, the way they fucked me, licked me, the way they cummed, nothing.

Was I sore? Yes. Did I care? No. Did I want more? Yes. Did I get it? Yes.

Eric now comes about once a month to visit and my two 'clones' fuck me endlessly, just over and over and over.

You can ask me if it's enough. I'd have to be honest and tell you that I would love it if Eric stayed with us every weekend. I will tell you that Adam is more charged up these days now that he's sharing me with his brother. And so am I.

12