Brotherly Love

Story Info
A brother and sister find love.
3.2k words
4.31
118.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A true story by Evie Lyn Zasse

My brother Adam and I have been close for as long as I can remember. Our relationship could be viewed as being extreme, but the reader will have do decide. I'm 19 and Adam in 23.

I've always had a 'thing' for my big brother. He is very good looking and has a trim, athletic body. Even in high school, I sometimes had dreams about touching him, and I would get myself all excited. I used to masturbate in my room, thinking about him. When Adam started going to college, our relationship changed drastically.

I came home from community college one afternoon and saw Adam's car in the driveway. I let myself in the house and quietly went upstairs to surprise him. I was the one who was surprised. I saw my bedroom door open and peeked inside. I saw Adam looking through my dresser. I didn't know what to think until I saw him lift up a pair of my panties. He held them gently and lifted them to his face. It looked like he was sniffing them and letting them softly touch his lips. Just them I heard the back door open and so did Adam. He took the panties that he was holding and shoved them into his pants pocket. As he stood up to close the drawer, I backed down the hall and down the stairs. I didn't say anything, but after that I tried to arrange my underwear drawer so I'd know if Adam had been sneaking into my room again. Nothing happened for about a week. Then one evening after I finished my homework, I check my drawer and discovered a pair of my pink panties was missing.

The following Saturday I was getting home from a date about ten o'clock when I noticed the light on in Adam's room. I let myself in and hurried upstairs. Adam's door was open slightly and I very quietly looked in. I was expecting to see Adam masturbating with my panties. When I looked in, I saw Adam standing in front of his mirror looking at himself. He was had my pink panties in his hand. He slipped his pants off and wrapped my panties around his cock. I must have made a noise because Adam turned around and saw me at the door.

"Oh my God, Evie, I, I, I." He stammered.

Then he sat down on his bed and covered himself with a blanket. I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me. Adam looked up at me and I could see he wanted to die from embarrassment. His face was bright red.

He lowered his head and said, "I'm so sorry."

What could I do? He looked so pitiful. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. I told him that I wouldn't say anything and I left. I went down the hall to my room, got undressed and crawled into bed. Did he have a 'thing' about my panties or anybody's panties? I must have fallen asleep, because it startled me when I heard a soft tapping on my door.

I pulled the sheets around my body and called "Come in." It was Adam.

"I want to apologize." He said. "I shouldn't have taken your things."

"Why did you?" I asked.

He stood there for a long time, his head hanging down. This was not the brother I knew. Not the brother that I had wet dreams about. He started slowly, talking softly. He said that he had met a girl at college and that they had gotten drunk one night and fooled around a little together. They kissed, and she masturbated him with her panties. But she wouldn't let him fuck her.

Adam was embarrassed. I was confused. I put an arm around his waist and he put an arm around my shoulders. We sat there, in the dark and held each other. We didn't know it at the time, but we had taken the next step in our extreme relationship as brother and sister.

Several weeks later I was at the mall shopping for a few things. I was missing a couple of pair of panties that I wanted to replace. As I was looking around, I thought I might get a present for Adam, to cheer him up. He had been moping around since our 'bedroom confessions.' I found a pair of sheer white nylon briefs with lace trim and right next to them was an identical pair two sizes larger. I bought both and a few other things and headed home. When I got back to my room, I carefully wrapped Adam's 'gift' and hid it under his pillow. Adam came home just before dinner and after visiting with the family for a while, he headed upstairs. I watched TV with mom and dad and then went upstairs myself. I say the light under Adam's door and tapped gently.

"Who is it?" I heard, and when I answered, Adam opened the door and almost pulled me in. "Is this from you?" Adam asked.

"Who else would give you that kind of present?" I said. "Now you don't have to use mine."

Adam picked me up and twirled me around. When he put me down, he said. "They're beautiful, I love them." "And I love you." He said.

I don't think he planned it that way, but he bent down and kissed me on the lips. It started out as a brotherly kiss, but something came over me and I kissed him back. I knew it was wrong, I think Adam did too. As we broke apart, Adam had a questioning look on his face, but all those dreams and fantasies came rushing back into my mind. I put my finger on his lips, quieting his unspoken question. When I saw him smile, I replaced my finger with another kiss. A passionate kiss. It finally dawned on both of us what we were doing. We had the door open and we were sitting on the floor looking through one of his schoolbooks when the rest of the family came upstairs for the night.

It was several days before we found time to be alone again.

"So, did your new panties work as good as mine?" I asked.

"Yes they did, but..." Adam asked.

"But what?" I asked.

"I, I mean, well." He stammered.

"Well what?" I asked again.

"I tried them on." He said.

"Oh I wish I could have of seen that." I said smiling.

"If you promise not to laugh, I'll show you." Adam whispered.

"Of course I won't laugh. You change and I'll be right back." I promised.

While Adam was slipping into his new undies, I went back to my room. I had been thinking about what I was going to do and as I closed my door, I made up my mind. I got undressed, brushed my hair and got out my matching panties. I slipped them on. I put on my bathrobe and went back to Adam's room. When Adam let me in, I saw he had on a bathrobe too.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Sure, lets see." I said.

When Adam took off his robe, I could plainly see he was already getting an erection.

"Is that because of the panties, or is that because of me?" I teased.

Adam looked down at his growing hard on, and as he did, I slipped off my robe. I'll admit that I was a bit pink from excitement myself, but when I saw Adam's face, I knew it was worth it. I don't think that he had ever seen me in just my underwear, and here I was wearing just a pair of sheer panties just like the ones he was wearing. Adam's eyes got very big and his mouth hung open. I felt my nipples getting hard as Adam stared at my naked breasts. Like Adam, I have a trim, tight body. My breasts are 32b and I try to stay in shape by running and swimming.

Adam just stood there. Well, if he wasn't going to do anything, I sure was. I wanted another kiss. I dropped my robe and stepped close to him. I put my head back and stretched up to kiss his lips. I felt Adam's tongue trying to get into my mouth. I felt his hands exploring my ass. I felt my nipples pressing into his chest. I felt his cock pressing into my tummy. When we stepped apart, we were both panting.

"Oh Evie, what are we doing?" Adam almost cried.

"We are kissing." I said. "And, as soon as we can find a place to be really alone, we are going to make love."

"Yes we are." Adam said, "Yes we are."

It took weeks to carefully arrange time to be alone and weeks longer to figure out a way to be together. We both agreed to keep things 'normal' until we could be alone and decide what to do. What we were planning was immoral and illegal. One evening, we met at the library and found a secluded park bench in the little park surrounding the entrance.

"Do you really want to go through with this?" Adam asked.

"Don't you?" I said.

"Evie, I've wanted to make love to you for a long time, but you're my sister for Gods sakes." "I've watched you grow up, I've fantasized about you, I've seen you develop into a beautiful young lady," Adam admitted. "But I never dreamed that this would happen, that you would feel the same way."

"I do." I said.

"I feel exactly the same way. I've masturbated thinking about you. I want you to be the first."

"You're still a virgin?" Adam asked.

"Yes." I think I blushed.

We had to wait for the end of the month. Partly because of my monthly girl problems, and partly trying to think of a good reason for both of us to be away. The answer turned out to be simpler than we thought. Adam was transferring from community college to the university and I needed to decide which school I was going to attend after I finished. We'll go together Adam told our folks. I can get settled in and Evie can check out the college with her girlfriends. I can watch out for her and get her a place to stay for a few days. Mom and dad agreed and we made plans. The following week we packed up Adam's car and left for the university, and much, much more.

Adam had arranged for a small, off campus apartment. The first day was busy with settling in, registering for classes and tours of the university. By that evening we were both tired. We decided on sleep. We spent our first night in the same bed sleeping. But in the morning, with nothing much to do, it was a different story.

I woke up with Adam softly massaging my back. I rolled over and out lips met.

"Oh Evie, I love you so much." Adam whispered.

"I love you too." I said.

I felt Adam's hand move between us as he gently caressed my breasts. He pinched my nipples ever so softly and lowered his lips to my neck. Soon he was sucking on my nipples and I started moaning as I felt a tingling all through my young body. Adam continued licking and kissing as he slowly worked his way lower. I raised my hips to help him slips my pajama bottoms off and for the first time in my life, I was on a bed, naked with a man. Adam kissed my tummy and his fingers traced a path down between my legs. I'm afraid that by that time I was more than a little wet. When he found my clitty I shuttered with expectation. When I felt Adam shift his body lower on the bed, I knew what was coming. His tongue followed the same path that his fingers had traced a few moments before. I could feel his hot breath as he lowered his mouth on my vagina. I gripped the bed sheets as my body shuttered again and as his tongue explored, and he sucked on my clitty, I felt the first sensations of an approaching orgasm. It built up slowly. This wasn't the same as when I masturbated. This was much more intense. I squeezed my thighs together and I heard myself moaning in pleasure. The orgasm rose higher and higher, deep in my body. I felt it coming, like a runaway roller coaster. Faster and faster, higher and higher. Until...it picked me up and carried me on the crest. When it finally hit, I couldn't speak, my throat was dry. My body was shaking and my legs felt like rubber. After a few minutes I opened my eyes to see Adam smiling down at me.

"Thank you, I've never felt anything like that before." I said, barely able to speak.

I heard Adam say, "When you feel up to it, we'll go out and get something to eat."

It took almost an hour for me to start feeling normal again. Adam followed me into the bathroom and he helped me wash my hair in the shower. Eventually we got dressed and went out to a small breakfast café and had brunch. We drove to the university and walked around the campus for a while. Adam showed me where some of his classes would be. We met a couple of my friends from high school who were touring the college and stopped to chat. I thought it was funny that Adam didn't show any real interest in them. These two girls are very pretty. Both cheerleaders and used to having boys drool over them. Adam was polite, courteous and attentive, but didn't seem to notice that they were girls. At the time I thought it was because of our new activities and me. It was almost dark when we got back to Adam's apartment.

As soon as the door closed behind us, Adam came up behind me, put his arms around me and gave me a hug. He pushed my hair out of the way and started kissing my neck like he had been doing earlier. I stood there, enjoying the moment. Adam unbuttoned my blouse and slipped it off my shoulders. He stepped back to unhook my bra and that too slipped off. His hands cupped my breasts and he teased my nipples with his fingers, all the while still kissing my neck. I helped him pull down my jeans and panties and slowly turned around to face him. My head went back and he bent down to kiss me. When our lips met, it was as if an electric shock went through my body. A pleasant tingling that I felt all the way to my toes. I knew what was coming, and my body was more than ready. This is what I had dreamed about, fantasized about and prayed for. Adam stepped back and pulled off his shirt. I helped him unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. As they fell to the follow, I could see that he was wearing the panties I had bought for him. The ones that had started our adventure. Adam's cock was straining the front of the panties as his erection grew. He took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I sat on the bed and reached out to touch him. I used my finger to gently trace the outline of his penis. I could see it getting bigger and it seemed to pulse with a life of it's own. Adam guided my hands, urging me to slip the panties off. I was now face to face with Adam's cock.

I looked up and confessed, "I don't know what to do."

Adam smiled down at me and asked, "What to do want to do?"

I didn't answer. I knew what I wanted to do. I leaned forward and kissed the head. Before I realized it, I had the head of my brother's cock in my mouth. It felt so natural. I started to suck and I heard Adam softly moaning. But then he pulled away. Did I do something wrong? I looked up again and Adam was still smiling.

"Not that way, not the first time." He said.

We stretched out on the bed and Adam started kissing me again. I closed my eyes. He kissed my lips, my ears and my neck. He kissed my belly and the inside of my thighs. He kissed me everywhere. And he stopped. I opened my eyes and saw him kneeling between my legs slipping a condom over his erection. I closed my eyes again. I felt him squirt something wet around the lips of my vagina. I felt him lay on top of me, supporting himself on his hands and arms. He leaned down and we kissed again. A long, deep kiss. I felt him start to move his hips and I felt his cock on my belly. He moved again and his cock slid down towards my vagina. I raised my knees and hips and I felt his penis massaging my clitty. And then it was starting to enter me. Slowly Adam pushed again.

"Take a deep breath." Adam said, and as I did the head of his cockhead slipped inside me.

Now he started moving his hips in a rhythmic tempo. His cock went deeper with each small thrust. I put my arms around him and pulled him as close as I could.

"Ready?" he whispered.

"Oh yes." I almost pleaded, "Oh yes."

Adam pushed, harder than before, and I could feel every inch of his cock slipping into me. He pulled out a little and pushed back in. Again and again. Each stroke a little longer. I was being fucked for the first time. Fucked by my brother. Without stopping, Adam's mouth found mine and we kissed for the first time as lovers.

With each stroke, I could feel an orgasm building. I told Adam that I was starting to get close, and he slowed down. When I started to relax, he would increase his thrusting again. He kept me on the edge, making the pleasure last. How he controlled his own orgasm I'll never know, but he did. Each time he slowed down, he would press on my clit and the cycle would start again.

"Please let me cum." I begged.

Adam started thrusting harder. I knew he must be close to cumming himself. And then we were there. We rode that roller coaster together. Adam collapsed next to me on the bed. We were both gasping and our hearts were racing. I remember Adam holding my face in his hands and kissing me. I felt him pull the blankets over us, and I slept. I woke up around one in the morning. I went to the bathroom and crawled back in bed next to Adam. Next to my lover, next to my brother, and slept again.

In the morning, my friends stopped by to pick me up. Adam carried my bag out to their car and gave me a brotherly kiss on the cheek. Neither one of us would ever be the same again.