Brotherly Love

Story Info
Love between brothers.
1k words
4.26
41.1k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerkme2005
jerkme2005
128 Followers

It was a Saturday night and my neighborhood friend Rich asked if I wanted to spend the night. My younger brother asked if he could come with me. Damn there blows a night of messing around with my friend, I thought. My friend and I were both 20 and my younger brother was 18 at the time.

My friend Rich and I were fuck buddies, we had started out jerking each other off, then progressed to sucking and fucking. Having my younger brother come with me was going to put a damper on the night. Little did I know.

When we got to Rich's house he had set up sleeping bags in his basement for us and fixed some snacks and refreshments. We all took turns taking showers as he had a washroom in his basement.

Rich was first to come out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel dangling from his waist, his toned body made him look sexy. He looked at my brother and I and asked "Who's next". I went next and copied him after finishing my shower walking out in just a towel. My brother went in to take his shower.

While my brother was taking his shower. Rich and I stripped off our towels, Rich got on his knees and took my 7.5" cock in his mouth. He sucked me until I told him I was going to cum and I heard the shower turn off. My brother walked out of the bathroom in his towel and noticed Rich and I standing near each other with bulges in our pajamas, saying nothing. He changed into his pajamas.

After, we watched some movies, had some of the snacks and refreshments. It was about 11pm when my friend's dad opened the basement door and told us lights out. During the night Rich leaned over and whispered in my ear "I am horny" and started to fondle my cock, he got me hard and went down on my cock. My brother was actually in the bathroom and opened the door, the light illuminated the room and he caught us in the act. He stood there looking at us while my friend was still sucking my cock and looking up at my brother. To my surprise my brother left the light on in the bathroom. He walked across the room towards us massaging the bulge in his pajamas.

My brother pulled out his 5" cock as he got near us and my friend Rich started to suck it. Damn I could not believe my eyes! Rich carried on sucking my brother. I got up and stood behind my brother and I gently pushed my cock in between my brother legs, slowly fucking his thighs. I whispered in his ear "Are you enjoying that hot mouth on your cock?" He replied by turning his head and kissing me. I grab his head and stuck my tongue down his throat, he did not pull away but moaned.

After Rich sucked my brother off taking his load in his mouth. He turned his attention to my cock taking it in his mouth that was still full of my brothers cum. It was so hot I did not think I would last.

Meanwhile my brother had laid down next to my friend and was sucking his cock. My friend did not have a big cock about the same size as my brother. My brother was one horny fucker as he was slurping on that cock. I looked down at Rich and said, "it seems my brother likes cock!" Rich stopped sucking my cock and asked my brother if he wanted to try sucking on a big cock. My brother said "Yes, my brother does have a big cock". My brother knelt before me and grab my cock, he looks mesmerize by its size. He reinstated many times how big my cock was.

He started working my cock slowly into his mouth. I moaned as my cock was engulfed in his mouth. My friend Rich was watching while stroking his cock, telling us how hot it was watching brothers enjoy one another. My brother really was enjoying my cock he got it good and wet in his mouth while stroking my shaft. I told him I was going to cum, I tried to push him away but he held steady and took my load down his throat as my friend Rich stood up and shot his load on my cock so my brother could taste his cum too.

The next day I woke to find my brother being fucked by my friend Rich. Damn what a sight. They looked over at me and said "come and join in!"

I went over pulled off my pajamas and put my cock into my brother's mouth. He sucked till he got my cock good and wet. He backed off looked up at me and said he wanted me to fuck him. I was so worked up at this point all I wanted to do was to mount that ass and fuck him. His hole was already opened and wet from my friend. I lifted his legs over my shoulders and entered him. Man, it was so hot feeling my cock slide into his hole. My friend was now sucking on my brother, this was really too much. I had gotten my fingers wet and was drilling my fingers into my friend's ass. Rich was on his stomach and wanted my younger brother to fuck him. I pulled my cock out and my brother immediately mounted Rich's ass. I got on top of my brother and pushed my cock back into his ass. Rich and my brother both let out a moan. My brother was the first to cum, I could tell as his sphincter grab my cock and I came deep in his hole.

As we rested, I looked at my brothers naked body and knew that this was wrong to fuck family but I thought what the hell I love my brother.

For the next few years we three shared many nights together.

jerkme2005
jerkme2005
128 Followers