Brotherly Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would we need condoms, Dad? It's not as if I can get your little girl pregnant! She is too jealous to be anything but exclusive with her, after all! That solves the worry about catching STDs. You can't even joke about doing it with someone else, even if it is to give you two grandkids!" Harrison needled his brother.

"Harrison, I am going to KILL you for that comment! In addition, I told you before I will not share my toys! As far as getting me PREGNANT is concerned, that remark is getting your ass kicked later! Better yet, I will show you who the woman is in this relationship!" Hunter replied, grabbing his own cock as a warning.

"Okay, I have heard enough! There is such a thing as TMI, boys! I'm grabbing the chips and going back to work, where my life is normal! I'll be nice, and let you guys tell your poor mother the 'good news' when she and I get home, which will be early today. I suspect that your mom will need to enjoy 'happy hour' tonight! Speaking of which, one of you 'gals', I mean, guys needs to go 'shopping' for some cocktail stuff. She will want a 'hurricane' tonight, I think. By the way, you didn't really drink my JD, did you?" he reacted.

"Not yet!" they said in unison, while finishing up their breakfast.

"Not YET? Well, if you do, make sure that you replace it when you go to the liquor store! Here is some money. Go ahead and restock the liquor cabinet, anyway. Something tells me we may need it to deal with your GRANDPARENTS, when they come over this weekend," he noted.

"Dad, we're not going to have to tell them yet, are we?" they asked in fear. They knew about their parents' reaction, but their grandparents (BOTH SETS) were a different matter altogether.

"Yes! There is no reason why we shouldn't!" Horatio replied.

Harrison and Hunter exchanged a look that screamed that they should escape that weekend. Their dad saw the exchanged look.

"Oh, no, you don't! You are explaining this, along with us! You're not leaving us to do your dirty work!" he scolded them.

"BUT DAD, we don't need to tell them right now!" they cried.

"What, are you afraid of 4 harmless old people?" their dad replied, keeping a straight face.

"YES!" was all the boys said in unison.

Their dad roared with laughter, "Yeah, I can see how you feel that way. Hell, I was scared just asking your mom's parents for permission to date her, much less marry her! My parents had a cow when I told them I was getting married fresh out of college."

"Uh, Dad you're not helping matters any! If you keep up the talk of how scary they are, we will leave before you get home tonight! Just to make sure we get out of here before they show up tomorrow," Hunter replied.

Harrison agreed, "We're not going to stick around for lectures, right, Hunter? If they start preaching at us, we will get the hell out of Dodge! I hope that they won't do that to us! We're only the grandkids!"

"Besides, they love us! They will lecture you! Knowing grandparents, they will find some reason that it was your fault!" Hunter chimed in.

"Alright, boys, that's enough! I've got to get back to work, before your mother calls me to find out what's taking so long!" Dad finally gave up.

"Sure, Dad, can we borrow about a hundred dollars each?" the boys asked with innocent smiles.

"No, you have your own bank account, thank you very much!" Horatio shook his head as he went out the door.

Just as Horatio walked out of the house, the phone rang. Harrison and Hunter pointed at each other, knowing that it was their mother.

Hunter finally caved and answered the phone, using the speaker so that Harrison doesn't get out of talking to her, "Sonic, we deliver! How may we help you?"

"HARRISON HENRY HUGO! How many have I told you not to answer the phone that way?" their mom screamed through the phone.

"MOTHER, it wasn't me! It was Hunter! Must you use my full name?" Harrison protested.

"HUNTER HOUSTON HUGO, you knew that Harrison would have been blamed for that one! He always uses that line when answering the phone!" she scolded Hunter.

"Yes, and that's what he gets for not answering the FUCKING phone! Oh, Dad, just left, he figured that you would be calling," he replied.

"Well, what has taken so long? The customer just called, wanting to pick up the computer," Harriet demanded.

"Dad walked in on Harrison giving me a BJ, and demanded to know what was going on," Hunter explained, knowing that his mother would take it as a joke.

"VERY funny, Hunter, will you quit teasing me all the time? Now, you're coming up with new jokes! Tired of the same old ones?" Mom reprimanded him, though not without a slight question about whether it was really a joke.

"Okay, if you don't want to believe me. Just ask Dad when he gets there," he returned.

"Hunter, that is NOT funny! She wasn't supposed to hear that! I'm going to kill you!" Harrison exclaimed.

"Alright, boys, that's enough! If ANYONE kills somebody in that house, it will be ME doing the killing! I've got to get back to work! I'll see you guys after work!" she said.

"Bye, Mommy!" they teased her in their "little boy" voices, right before she hung up.

"You did that on purpose so that Dad will have to explain everything, didn't you!" Harrison laughed.

"Yep it would serve him right for making us tell Grams and Granddad, not to mention Mamaw and Papaw," Hunter replied, as he started clearing the table.

"So, I wash and you dry this time?" Harrison teased his brother.

"Hell, no, that's why we have a dishwasher with jet dry! This is the year 2020, you know. No one uses sinks these days, except for old people like Mom and Dad. You know, we might want to get dressed soon and get some more liquor. I would rather get that over with early, instead of delaying it. They might be home early, after Mom checks out our story with Dad," Hunter roared with laughter.

After quickly loading up the dishwasher, the boys got dressed and left for the liquor store. They had to replenish the liquor cabinet, after all. They made a shopping list of what they needed to replenish.

"Don't forget to add extra tequila, babe," Harrison reminded Hunter.

"Don't worry, I remembered the tequila. Extra worms, right?" Hunter needled his sibling.

"Yuck! You get the kind with worms, and you're drinking it by yourself!" Harrison recoiled with disgust.

"Relax, dear. I can't stand that kind, either," Hunter reassured his lover.

Hunter pulled into the liquor store, and they both walked inside, while noticing the cute clerk. Their "gaydar" picked up immediately.

"He's kind of cute, isn't he?" Hunter spoke without even attempting to lower his voice.

"Says the jealous, obsessed lover? So, it's okay for you to joke about other guys, but not me, huh?" Harrison retorted, his own jealousy surprising him.

Hunter was rather shocked himself at the realization that his twin was jealous! Harrison never showed any signs of jealousy before, but he could feel it through his psychic connection. He decided that it was his brother's turn to be provoked.

While Harrison picked out some bottles of gin and vodka, Hunter noted the clerk "checking" them out. He gave the man a knowing grin to him, indicating that he knew that the cashier was gay.

Hunter then picked up their tequila, they got the rest of the supplies, and they went up to the counter. The clerk rather boldly flirted with Hunter, assuming that he was available.

"So, are you free tomorrow night? I know a great bar nearby, if you're interested," he asked him out.

"No, he's not free tonight! He's taken, buddy!" Harrison said angrily, slipping his arm possessively around his brother.

"Look, I know that the law says you can fuck your brother, but that doesn't mean that you have to keep him to yourself. Didn't your parents teach you to share your toys?" the clerk remarked.

"Yes, they tried, but I still refused to learn," Harrison reacted to the statement.

"And you call me jealous, huh? You're one to talk," Hunter pointed out Harrison's jealousy.

"That was before someone actually flirted with you, babe. Face it, we're more identical than even we knew," he responded, as they paid for the liquor.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I just assumed that you weren't exclusive. I figured that you were just fucking each other. Casual incest is more common, since the Supreme Court made that ruling that you can have incest," the clerk apologized.

"No harm done. I didn't realize that I was that jealous, but, for the record, we are exclusive. I do know a couple of guys that are available," Harrison answered.

"Yeah, we'll tell them to come in and say hello. Well, we have to go. Mom and Dad are liable to be home any minute. Dad just found out and is probably telling Mom right now. Check you later," Hunter added, while they headed to the exit.

"Better you than me. My mom had a cow when she found out. She was worried about not having grandkids," the cashier replied.

"Yeah, that's all Dad worried about too," Harrison said, as they left the store. They could hear the cashier laughing.

As they opened the garage door, they noted their parents' car. They knew that Dad had revealed it to either Mom, or used lunch as an excuse to come home, so they could tell her. Knowing Dad, it was the latter, and he evaded Mom's questions.

12