Brotherly Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Sister decides it's time to admit everything.
1.1k words
3.96
111.9k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 04/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put a shirt on! Gawd," Luna complained to her brother, Shawn. Shawn had the sexiest body that Luna had ever seen. But he was her brother! That was just... disgusting! She shivered at the thought. She was always complaining about his habit of walking around shirtless, making up one excuse or another, but the truth was, she couldn't deal with it. His abs were just so perfect... and his chest... And how could she forget about his pelvis? The way his bones were so defined, leading down to what must have been a luscious... "Now damnit!" she screamed, snapping out of her daydream.

"I'm goin', I'm goin'," Shawn replied, closing the refrigerator door and heading up to his room, purposefully showing her his naked torso, just to bug her. She screeched and threw a plastic cup at him. He dodged it and headed upstairs, laughing. He pushed open his door, still chuckling, and hopped into his chair, setting down the can of coke on his table.

He pressed to turn his computer screen back on and leaned back in his chair. He was shirtless for a reason. He'd ruined too many shirts to make that mistake again. He clicked open the internet window and scrolled down until he'd found what he'd been looking for: Cami, his absolute favorite porn star. Only nineteen years old, the same age as him and his twin sister, she was unbelievably experienced and had the tightest body that Shawn had come across.

He pulled down his waistband and reached into his boxers, massaging his foreskin as he pressed 'play' on the video. He immediately paused it again and looked around his room. Headphones, that's what he needed. He found some and plugged them in, placing them on his head, he got situated and pressed play again.

Downstairs, Luna was barely keeping herself together. She'd had a dream the night before that had greatly disturbed her. It'd been about Shawn, about losing her virginity to him. Even though she wasn't a virgin, for some reason, that's the way she'd dreamed it. She'd woken up sweaty and horny, in the middle of the night, and to her disgust, she'd masturbated to the dream, she just couldn't help herself.

She got up slowly and made her way up the stairs, shaking ever so slightly, breathing deeply and trying to keep herself from having a fit. She passed Shawn's room slower than she usually went, due to her 'condition.' The door was slightly open and she couldn't resist peeking her head in.

Her jaw fell open at the sight of her brother sitting there and watching porn. That wasn't why her jaw fell open, oh no. It was the long, thick, inviting piece of meat that he had. She actually felt a bit of drool run down her chin. She watched as his hand moved up and down it, knowing she could make him feel so much better than his own hand could.

Shawn's eyes widened as he glanced at the corner of the computer monitor. In the black edges, he saw his sister staring at him with something other than disgust. He turned his head but she was gone. She must have seen him looking. He didn't know what to do. He stood up slowly, grabbing a towel, and wrapped it around his waist. Taking a deep breath, he walked to his sister's room, and the door was surprisingly open. He went in, still unsure of what to say, and found his sister curled up on her bed.

"Luna?" Shawn said slowly, his voice quivering.

"What?" she responded, her voice just as uneven.

Shawn sat on the edge of her bed and looked around the room. "Honestly Lun, I don't exactly know what to say. I know it would be easiest for both of us to pretend that didn't just happen, but I don't think that's a good idea."

Slowly, Luna turned to face her brother but she refused to make eye contact with him. "I, uh, drushedmahebuhu," she said. Or, that was what it sounded like she said.

"What?" Shawn asked her.

"I dreamed about you last night," she told him, looking at her ceiling "I dreamed about you last night, and the night before, and every night for the past month," she admitted to him, her eyes finally meeting his. "And I had no idea what to do about it. You're my brother, Shawn!" she paused and bit her lower lip, and for the first time, Shawn realized how cute that habbit of hers was. "So," she said slowly "I fucked Evan," she took another breath and this time Shawn interrupted her.

"WHAT?!?" he asked, shocked "You fucked Evan? My best friend, Evan?"

"Yeh," Luna replied "I thought that maybe it was just my hormones going crazy, and maybe losing my virginity would help. Evan was the first person that I could think of that actually cares for me,"

"And?" Shawn responded, so many things running through his mind at that moment "Did it help?"

"Obviously not, Shawn," Luna said "Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation. It actually made it worse," she sat up suddenly and looked at him with pain in her eyes. "Shawn, it felt so good. And it kept running through my mind, but it wasn't good enough. Evan wasn't who I wanted to fuck, not really! Shawn, I can't believe I'm telling you this, but every moment that I was with Evan, I wished it was you inside of me." Luna looked away again, biting her lip once more. She sat back slightly, her breasts moving with her, drawing Shawn's eyes momentarily. "But I'm your sister. And even if I weren't... I'm nothing like those girls you date. I don't dress like a total slut, I don't like make-up, I like reading... Hell, Shawn, I'll admit it, I'm a nerd. Even if I weren't you sister, I'd never even get you to look at me," Luna told him all of this, her feelings and thoughts spilling out.

"Luna," Shawn said slowly "I've said this before, but this time... It's different. Not from your brother's point of view, from a guy's point of view. You're sexy. You just don't show it off like other women. And I don't know, in some ways... It's more exciting that way. There's more mystery in it. You're not just a girl to fuck, Luna, you're a goddess in disguise."

"You don't really believe that," Luna said defiantly "Besides, maybe I want to be one of the girls you bring home when mom and dad are out. Maybe I want to get all the boys to turn their heads when I walk into a room."

"I'll teach you," Shawn told her, surprising the both of them, but as soon as the words were out of his mouth, he meant them. He couldn't stand seeing his sister like that, and if he had to fuck her brains out and turn her into a whore, just to make her feel better, he'd do it.