Brotherly Obsession

Story Info
Fraternal twins develop passionate love affair.
5.2k words
4.3
77.5k
142
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers

Every summer, my sister and I work as Counselors at our family's youth camp. Camp Grace is one of the most respected Christian summer camps in the country. We offer teenagers a wholesome place where they can spend their summers and learn valuable life lessons.

Camp Grace was founded by my grandfather over sixty years ago. Everyone in my family attended Camp Grace at some point; it's where many of my family members met their spouses. These days, Camp Grace campers don't know what monogamy means.

When my sister and I went to camp, the "cool kids" were those who snuck down to the lake and smoked cigarettes and drank beer, maybe made out a little. Today, teens use our campsites to grow and smoke their own weed, film and watch their own porn, indulge in unprotected orgies, and online-bully the hell out of each other.

Admittedly, we knew about the drugs and bullying, but the sex and porn was a surprise. One summer, we had twenty-three girls turn up pregnant. After that, we began insisting that parents allow us to talk to their teens about abstinence and safe sex.

Honestly, the sex hasn't stopped; in fact, it's gotten worse. Not only have the campers been having sex all over the place; the staff started having sex all over the place. There are a few rumors that some staff members have had sex with campers. That was something, Alicia, my sister, and I could not allow.

We established a new set of rules, which were to be enforced by security we were planning to hire. No one took that announcement well; not even the staff. To teach us a lesson, a group of teens locked us in the storage cabin on the hottest day of the year. They barricaded the door and nailed the windows shut.

The severity of their torment didn't hit us until we realized how quiet it had gotten. That day, they all went on an overnight hike, so we were left alone in an increasingly hot cabin. As the sun reached the highest point, temperatures soared into the triple digits.

To discourage any technological obsessions, camp staff was required to forgo our cell phones for most of the day. That meant we didn't have our phones on us when we got locked in; so we couldn't call for help, no matter how hot it got inside the cabin.

As noon passed, it got hotter. Pretty soon our camp uniforms were stained with sweat. Every inch of our body was drenched; even our hair was soaked. Luckily, there were several packs of bottled water stored in the cabin with us. We drank as much water as we could before it got too hot to drink.

Eventually, it got so hot; we started pouring water on ourselves. As the heat increased, Alicia came up with the idea to strip down to her underwear. I followed suit, and we thought we found a permanent solution to the heat crisis.

After a few hours, the heat of the day started to cook us once again. We went through two twenty-four packs of water in less than an hour.

"Pretty soon, we're going to end up naked," she commented.

"Oh, I bet that'll feel amazing."

"That probably would feel great. You know what..." She grabbed poured a bottle of water down the front of her panties. "Ah! That does feel amazing."

Pouring water down the front of her panties seemed to revitalize her, so I wanted to try. I pulled my boxers off and doused myself with two bottles of water. The water re-soaked my drying hair and ran down my body. I sighed in relief as the water chilled my hot crotch and trickled down my legs.

She stared exultingly at my naked, dripping body, inspired to cool off the same way. As she pulled her bra and panties off, she yawned and stretched, innocently exposing her sexual grace. I suddenly found myself fanatically staring at her as she poured water over her tight, slender figure.

I don't know if it was the heat or something else, but I couldn't stop staring at my twin sister's soaking wet caramel-colored body. She looked over at me with her big hazel-green eyes and smirked.

"What are you looking at?"

"I don't know. I just can't stop staring at you."

She shrugged her shoulders and continued pouring water over herself. It splashed down her shoulders, and twinkling rivers streamed down her chest, over her perky, round B cups. Her tiny, curvaceous waist flexed as she leaned back and poured water down her belly.

The water flowed over her tight stomach, splashing off her protruding belly button. My eyes followed the streams down to her wide hips and toned, yet, thick thighs. She poured more water down the front of her body, leading my eyes to her thick, cross-shaped black bush.

Streams of sparkling water glistened down her long legs as she drenched her sacred rose. She opened her legs and splashed water against her perfect petals. Her body tensed as she soaked the folds of her flower.

"Victor!" she screamed.

I snapped out of my trance and jumped. "What?"

She gasped and pointed. I looked down and saw my cock throbbing. Ashamed, I turned away and covered myself, but I couldn't stop thinking about Alicia's sexy, glistening body.

"What is wrong with you?"

"I honestly don't know." I leaned my head against the shelves, embarrassed. "I didn't realize that was happening. I'm sorry."

"Wow! That was..." I heard her moving around behind me. "I don't even know what to say right now. What were you thinking?"

"I wasn't thinking; I was just kind of staring at you."

"You were staring at me? Staring at me made that happen?"

"I guess. I don't know. I'm just..." I closed my eyes and tried to purge those thoughts, but the imagines of her hot, naked, and wet body flooded my mind. "Just give me a minute."

"I mean, I'm not trying to be mean." I guess she could hear the shame in my voice. "Just talk it out with me, you know? You're my little twin brother; you can talk to me about anything. You could at least turn around and look at me."

"I'm pretty sure looking at you is what caused this in the first place."

She walked over and spun me around. "Just look at me. There's nothing to be ashamed of; I've seen 'over-enthused' guys before. I deal with it all the time with these teenagers."

"I'm not a teenager," I barked, finally able to look her in the eye.

"No, you are not," she remarked, looking down at my still throbbing manhood. "Maybe you're just hot and confused. It's scorching in here; your brain is struggling to process what's going on, and some wires got crossed. I'm telling you there's nothing to be ashamed of, bro."

As she tried to comfort me, I noticed her eyes staring at my crotch. My hands were still blocking most of my hardness, but her eyes wanted to see more. Again, something came over me, and I moved my hands and throbbed it for her.

To my surprise, she quickly reached out and grabbed my shaft. Using her thumb, she played with my uncut tip, pondering the idea of exposing my bulbous head. She had a hungry look in her eyes, one I'd seen before on some of my ex-girlfriends.

"Maybe you just need to pour some water on yourself," she suggested.

"I'm pretty sure it would also be helpful if you stop playing with it."

"I'm not playing with it. I'm just considering alternative options."

"What alternative options?"

"If the water doesn't work, we'll need to try a more direct approach."

"What does that mean?"

"Let's not worry about that now." She grabbed a bottle of water and poured it directly onto my bulging bigness. She pulled my hood down and drowned my tip, flooding the inside of my skin while rubbing the water into my shaft. "I don't think the water's working."

"Yeah, I agree. What's the direct approach?" I asked, thinking I knew the answer.

She threw the bottle away and ran her hands down my stomach while stroking me faster. We groaned together as beads of hot slime oozed out of my tip and dribbled down her hand. I nearly exploded as she leaned over and pressed her lips against mine.

Her lips were the softest I'd ever felt. Our kiss quickly overwhelmed us, making us both light-headed and dizzy. I fell back against the selves, and she fell into my arms.

"Whoa, it's too hot for this," I gasped between deep breaths.

"I know. I know; I was just..." She suddenly had the same lost look in her eyes as I did. "I don't know why I did that." She let my cock go and took a few steps back. "I don't know why I'm doing any of this."

We went to opposite sides of the cabin and tried to collect our thoughts. I don't know what she was thinking about, but I couldn't stop thinking about her tight body pressed against mine or the way her lips tasted. My swollen manhood never stopped throbbing, no matter how much water I poured on myself.

By the time the confusion faded, the sun was down, but it was still pretty hot. The colder temperature helped clear my mind a little; at least enough to start a conversation.

"We need to talk about what happened," I blurted out.

"I know we need to talk what happened; I just don't want to talk what happened."

"You don't have to talk; I'll talk." I walked over to the where she was standing; my dick throbbed wildly between my legs. "First, let me say that I've never thought about you that way before; that was a new experience for me. Now, I'm willing to admit that my erection was caused by an unexplainable sexual attraction to you..."

Before I could make my next declaration, she admitted, "I want to fuck you."

"What?"

"I want to fuck you. That's why I don't want to talk about it. I've been trying to wrap my head around my feelings and urges and actions, but my mind is flooded with imaginary scenes of us having sex."

"That's incredibly honest. Thank you for your hones-"

"I wasn't finished. My pussy is super-dripping wet because I can't stop thinking about your dick. Look at it." She reached over and rubbed the length of my shaft from base to tip. "I've never seen a dick this big, and all I want to do is feel it inside me."

I pulled her hand off my cock and stepped away. It took me a few minutes to come up with a response, so we sat in silence until I found the words.

"I genuinely don't know how to respond to that. I know how I should respond to that. Spiritually, I know that this is wrong. But physically, I don't care that it's wrong because I feel the same way; I want to fuck you too."

"That's a big, girthy weight lifted off my lips... shoulders; I meant shoulders."

"Okay. Now that that's out in the open, maybe we can start to figure out what the hell is going on."

We made no real effort to figure anything out. She talked about a bunch of boring bullshit; I talked about even more boring bullshit, and an hour later, we were still horny.

It started getting late, and we were getting tired. I made some room on the floor and rolled out some of the foam mats we use for gymnastics. She came over and started to help me make a bed, but I couldn't stop staring at her exposed, blossoming flower.

"I'm so sorry; I can't sleep like this." I moved away from the mats and shielded my eyes from her beauty. "I want to fuck you too much to just lie there quietly and go to sleep."

"You think you're the only who's too horny?" She sat down on the newly made bed and looked up at me. "At this point, we just have to accept that sex is a real possibility."

"A possibility? Sex is more than a possibility. I backed up, not because I felt like sex was a possibility, but because I felt like throwing you down and ramming myself inside of you."

"Yeah, well, we've already been over that. We both want to fuck each other, and the urges aren't going away. The only idea I have left is to just stay up until we're too tired to try anything."

"That could work or..." I walked back over and sat down next to her. "We could have a more in-depth conversation about our urges."

"We already tried that; it didn't work."

"No, we avoided the darker urges and talked about bullshit. I'm suggesting we face our sexual urges head-on, maybe even physically explore them."

"You're suggesting that we allow our urges to take us wherever they take us? Won't that make it worse?"

"At this point, I don't care. Hiding from our feelings and urges isn't working, so exploring them might be the only way out."

"You want to fuck me for real; not just in your mind or conversationally but in real life?"

"I think we need to see if our feelings are real. We might just be projecting some confused emotions onto each other. If we follow our desires, we'll find out that it's all just bullshit."

"Right..." She moved closer to me and crossed her legs, showing off her cute, little bush. "If we're not actually horny for each other, we'll just make out a little and stop."

"On the other hand, we might end up crossing a line that's not meant to be crossed." My eyes fell on her dripping pussy lips. "My bet's on us crossing the line."

"What will happen if we cross that line?"

"I don't... I don't care. I'm more interested in how we explore our urges in a way that would allow us to stop ourselves if we choose."

"I've got an idea."

She reached between my legs and started playing with my veiny cock. My cock sprang to full life and throbbed in her hand, begging for more. Her gentle touch intensified as I bulged harder; she squeezed my veiny shaft until beads of precum oozed onto the mat.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Nope!"

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into my lap. She kneeled over me, holding her cute pussy above my cock while still stroking. Her strokes caused a thick string of precum to explode from my tip and splash onto her wet pussy.

"Whoa," she giggled.

I slid one of my hands to her dripping pussy lips and politely rubbed open her slit. "Say stop, and I'll stop," I whispered.

Her pussy drenched my fingertips, making them slippery. I had no problem sliding my middle finger into her tight grip. My hand became an instrument of pleasure, stimulating her sacred flower in every way imaginable.

While my middle finger excited her velvety hot spot, my thumb frolicked between her clitoris and its hood. Her hood flicked and jiggled as my thumb teased the sensitive button underneath. My fingers explored the many folds of her flower, vibrating the depths between her petals.

I looked up at her as her hands wrapped around my neck. She looked down at me with pure lust in her eyes and pouted her lips. I took her orgasmic expression as permission to taste her soft lips again. This time, our kiss was hotter, simultaneously igniting fires that flooded our veins with passion.

"Oh my god!" she cried out. I felt her powerful pussy clamp down on my finger. "Don't stop. Don't stop!" She twirled on my vibrating hand, frantically moaning, "I'm cumming..."

Her soft moans burst into powerful screams, breaking our kiss and rocking her body. I watched her tight body jiggle and shudder as her pussy convulsed and dripping its elixir down my arm. She kissed me and bit my lip while grinding her buckling hips against my hand.

I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her against my chest, forcing her to cum in my arms. She dug her nails into my neck and screamed as hard as she could. My fidgeting hand didn't stop hitting her hot spots until her feet shook and she collapsed into my arms.

She softly moaned and rubbed her sopping pussy up and down my stomach as I pulled my hand away. I slid my hands up her back and massaged her orgasm-sore muscles, comforting her. Her undulating hips rolled into me as her lips pressed against mine, rekindling our passionate kiss.

We stayed in each other arms, kissing and listening to our moans. Our hands explored each others' bodies, finding hot spots we never knew existed. When I couldn't wait anymore, I tried to roll us over and climb on top of her, but she stopped me.

"Wait! No, no, no," she barked. She pushed me away and pinned me to the mat. "No, you're my little brother."

"You're fucking kidding right?" Frustrated, I tried to lean up, but she pushed me back down. "It's a little too late to stop right now!" I yelled.

"What? We're not stopping." She sat up straight and ran her hands down her stomach, showing off her perky tits and hard nipples. "I just want to be on top first," she replied with a smirk on her face.

She used my copious precum to massage my veiny rod. Once my cock was hot and slimy, she lay on top of me, placing my cock between our stomachs. I wrapped my arms around her and massaged her waist and hips while exploring her mouth with my tongue.

We lay together, kissing and grinding until our fervor overflowed. In her case, literal streams of juice flowed down her thighs and dripped onto me. As much as she leaked, my cock oozed, plastering our stomachs and making us sticky.

Begrudgingly, I broke our kiss to position my cock against her sopping sweetness. She was just as upset about our broken kiss but moaned in excitement as she felt my engorged tip spreading her tight pistil.

"Oh my god..." She squealed as her hole stretched. "It's so big," she moaned, placing her hands on my chest.

We both let out a sigh of relief as my uncut tip pushed past her entrance. She sighed harder as her tight walls stretch to accommodate my swollen head. I did all I could to comfort and help her slide down the rest of my length. Every few inches, her vessel tightened, delaying my reach until she expanded.

As her tightness pulled on my cock, my head burst from its sheath and felt her heat. I nearly came from the touch of her heavenly crafted depths. It felt like every muscle in her pussy was precisely shaped to wrap around my cock. At that moment, I realized her pussy was made for me.

Judging by the wetness flowing from her flower, she felt the same way. When she felt the base of my shaft kissing her fuzzy lips, she let her pussy palpitate freely. My vigorous throbs synced with her cunt-quaking tremors, creating a storm of vibrations.

"I'm going to cum," I mumbled.

I ran my hands down her thighs and bit my top lip. She smiled down at me and bit her bottom lip, gently squeezing my cock with her power.

"You're not going to cum," she assured me. Her eyebrow raised as my facial expression contradicted her belief. "You better not cum," she warned in a threatening tone.

Before I could respond, she lifted off my aching cock and stood over me. Using her foot, she played with my pain-stricken penis, making sure it didn't blow.

"I'm not going to cum on your foot."

"I don't care if you cum on my foot. I don't want you to cum inside me; I'm not on the pill, and we don't have a condom."

"I won't cum inside you; I promise."

"You better tell me when you're about to cum," she ordered. She slowly squatted over me, lowering just enough to squeeze my slimy head back into her sweetness. "Don't cum inside me!"

She planted her feet and started lowering herself down my length. I fought the urge to explode as I saw my engulfed cock visibly throbbing inside her swollen pussy. Her hands landed on my chest and held her up as she slowly started riding my cock.

My body tensed and quaked as she bounced higher and faster. It was a struggle not to cum every time I felt her pussy tighten or gush. Her tight, wet walls squeezed and stroked my shaft with such force; globs of precum oozed into her pussy in one, long continuous stream.

She looked beautiful riding my cock; tits bouncing wildly, hair soaked in sweat and jouncing around, and her pussy glistening from all her elixir. The sounds of her euphoric bliss echoed off the walls, shattering the world around me, leaving me blind to everything but her grace.

Her pussy twisted and squeezed my shaft in rhythmic harmony with her bounces. She worked her way up my pole slowly before throwing her pussy down, clinching as hard as she could to pump more goo out of my quivering dick. As she bounced faster, her pussy clamped harder, working me over.

The feeling of every spiral and swirl pushed and pulled my sheath, exposing and teasing my head over and over. Her hotness burned down my exposed shaft, sending searing sensation up my spine. My toes curled, and my balls tightened, creating a mix of elegant pains.

Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers
12