Brothers and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking his cue, I started stroking him, and was astonished to find my own cock swelling again. Switching hands, I carried some of the goop from Ed's cock to my own, enough anyway to comfortably slide it between his legs from behind. He bent forward and I followed, starting now to pump between his legs.

Once again I realized Sam was at my side. He had the lube in his hand.

"Here," he said, and made as if to put some on my dick. But I took the tube from him, smeared a big gob on my dick and pressed it into Ed's crack. He spread his legs and leaning back against me.

Before I knew it I was inside him. He was tight, much tighter than any woman I'd fucked, but he hardly winced when I pushed in deeper. He met each thrust with a push of his own, and soon we had a rhythm going. I used my cock as a probe, trying to find the little hard nut of his prostate -- I had played enough with my own ass to know where to look for it -- and keep maximum pressure on it.

"Oh, man, fuck me," he said. "Oh, yes, fuck me."

"Fuck him hard," Sam said.

I turned briefly to look at him. He was kneeling close to me, his cock again in one hand, looking at me intently. He put the other one on my ass, a gesture that sent an electric thrill straight to my cock.

Needless to say it didn't take long for Ed and I to come, and the three of us collapsed in a sweaty, cum-slick heap on the floor.

It was some time before any of us moved.

"Wow," I finally managed to say. "That was something."

Ed and Sam laughed.

"Liked it, did you?" Ed asked.

He got up and headed for the bathroom.

"What did you think?" Sam asked when he was gone.

"I believe that first time was the hardest I have come in my life."

"You're not weirded out by doing this with me?"

"No," I said. "No."

"Good," he said. "Let's get cleaned up."

Ed was just getting out of the shower when I walked in. He smiled but didn't say anything, and headed for the bedroom. I got in, lathered and rinsed quickly, dried off and followed Ed. He was lying on the bed, naked of course, and I have to say he looked pretty sexy. I had a girlfriend once with flaming red pubes, but I liked the effect even better with him.

Ed patted the bed next to him, so I lay down. A few minutes later Sam came in and lay down on the other side. Ed put his arms around us both.

"A first for me," he said, laughing.

"For me, too," I said.

We lay there quietly for a time while he idly played with our hair. I reached over and put my hand on his dick -- still not quite limp -- and was surprised to feel it immediately start swelling again.

"Good God, you are insatiable," I said, and he laughed again.

"I'm lucky that way," he said.

I wrapped my hand around his cock, pulled gently at it, and soon he was hard again. Now or never, I thought.

I slid down on the bed until my face was even with his hip. I rolled on top of him, bring my mouth within inches of his cock.

I lowered my head, touched my lips gently against the underside of his cock. I flicked it gently with my tongue, and was rewarded with a little gasp of pleasure. I licked it from the base to the tip, letting my tongue linger at the pisshole. He was clean after the shower, but there was a hint of salt in the drop of moisture just beginning to ooze out of the opening.

Ed shifted a lifted, pushing the head against my lips. I felt his hands on the side of my head, and I knew he wanted me to suck him.

I opened my mouth and took in about two inches. It was an odd, thrilling sensation, to have a cock in my mouth for the first time. I sucked gently, tasting him, and Ed whimpered. I took in a little more, swirling my tongue around the head as he had done to me. He whimpered again, and I felt him pushing deeper. I let him in as far as I could without gagging, and started moving up and down the shaft with my mouth. I tried to remember to keep my teeth out of the way, and in a minute we were working together, me lowering and raising my head, he lifting his hips slightly every time I came down.

Soon I heard his breathing turn ragged, felt his hands on the sides of my head. His cock seemed to swell in my mouth and his balls, which I had grasped in my hand, moved upward in their tightening sack.

"Here we go," I thought, and at that second I felt a gush of warm cum on the back of my tongue. I paused, and let him gently fuck my mouth with upward thrusts of his hips until he had emptied himself into me. I let his cum linger on my tongue, and then swallowed it in one gulp.

"God, that was great," he said. "Are you sure you've never done that before?"

"Very sure," I said. "But I had a good teacher."

We lay there again very quietly for a time. Finally Ed got up, said he had to leave, and went in the living room to get dressed. In a few minutes he came back to the bedroom door.

"Well, what do you think?" he asked.

"I think that's the most fun I've had in bed in 15 years."

"Do it again soon?"

"Fuck yes," I said.

After he left Sam and I lay there for a while, still naked but not touching. I felt a little awkward, frankly, but I couldn't have said exactly why.

I started going over in my mind what had happened in the last half-hour or so. Giving my first blow job. Getting my first one from a guy. Fucking a guy for the first time. Watching my brother get fucked by a guy. Getting my brother's cum spattered all over me. Tasting his cum in Ed's kiss.

I thought about that for a minute -- which made my dick twitch again -- and then about Sam's touching me while I was fucking Ed.

I turned to look at him. He was playing with his half-hard cock while looking at mine, which was half-hard, too. He raised his eyes to mine, giving me an intent, questioning look.

"Um, I think I'd better go," I said, and rolled out of bed.

While I was gathering my clothes he came out of the bedroom, wearing his bathrobe. It was open at the front, and I noticed he was still partly hard.

"You can stay awhile if you like," he said.

"Nah, I really should go," I said, trying not to look again at his cock.

"Sure," he said, but there was real disappointment in his voice when he said it.

He tied the robe in front and walked to the door with me.

"I'll email you about another get-together," he said.

"Great."

He lifted his arms. We hugged, a little awkwardly, because I was turned slightly away from him. I could feel the swell of his cock against my hip, and as we parted his hand brushed lightly against the front of my pants. It might have been an accident, but I felt my cock twitch again.

I opened the door and walked out.

12