Brother's Big Problem Pt. 02

Story Info
His problem didn't go away so sister calls a friend to help.
8.3k words
4.66
105.9k
121

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla's little brother, college student Kevin has a big problem that he talked his big sister into helping him fix. She thought she had accomplished a cure for it but complications arose. This first part in italics is from the end of Part 1 and sets the scene for the second act of this drama. Of course, it would be so much better if you read part 1 first. (Yes, Kayla is the sister – sorry)

She rolled over off him and eyed his penis. She grasped it firmly once again and stroked it a couple of times. 'Nope. It's a cock again now, for sure,' she thought.

"Oh, baby, I thought you'd be fixed now. I mean, you came so much! How can it be still hard like this?" She asked, sincerely.

"Well, maybe it was the way you kept rubbing your pussy and ass over it while we were supposed to be resting? Or maybe the way you haven't stopped touching it even once since we started this thing?"

Realizing he was right again, as she was still stroking it. She let go and gave it a little slap while withdrawing her hand from it.

"What are you gonna do now?" She asked.

"ME?" He yelped. "You've gotta help me out."

"I'm almost exhausted and my pussy is too red and sore for any more sex right now. And before you say it, NO, I won't do anal right now. I mean, I never have. Think! What can we do?"

He was still thinking with the wrong head so it was up to her and she thought of an old friend from college. The friend was just telling her about how long it's been since she has had a good fuck. You know, girl talk.

Looking at Kevin, she asked, "Do you mind if I call a friend. You'll like her and I think she can help you out. You might even know her. She's from College."

"What is she, a nurse or something? I don't understand, but call her and we'll see what you have in mind. I'm open to almost anything right now."

"Or something, yeah," She replied, going to get her phone.

Kayla called her friend and started up her tablet computer. Kayla is actually still taking courses at the same college and is working in a paid internship at a local company.

"Hi, Ashley? I didn't wake you did I? It's Kayla."

"No, I was on Facebook and about to go to bed. What's up?"

"Why don't you get on Skype and I'll explain it. We have a problem here and I think you can help with it."

So they both got on Skype and Kayla was careful to only show her head and shoulders since she and her brother were still sitting naked on the bed.

"Well, you see it's actually my little brother who has the problem and I wanted to Skype to show you I'm not making this up or anything. He went out tonight and his mean girlfriend broke up with him."

"So? That's too bad but what does that have to do with me? I don't even know him, do I?"

"Probably not, but I'll tell you. Here, Ashley, meet my brother Kevin. Kevin, meet my friend Ashley," She said as she turned the tablet to show only his face and shoulders."

"Hi Ashley. Nice to meet you. So Kayla says you can help me out some way?" He said, smiling at the sight of her pretty face and blonde hair. Yes, whatever his sister had in mind, he was anxious to find out where this lovely young woman fit in.

Turning the tablet back to show her own face, Kayla continued, "Well, I'll just get to the point. As I said, Kevin went out on a date with his girlfriend, and he took a little blue pill before dinner, and to make a short story long, he's got a hardon that won't quit!"

"WHAT?" Ashley yelled.

"Yeah, he does. I tried hard to help make it go down 'cause it hurts him like this, you know?"

"What? I can't believe what you're saying. You must be punkin' me right?"

Kayla turned the screen to Kevin and said, "Tell her!"

Kevin replied, "I can't believe she just told that to you, a stranger, that I don't even know yet. But she's right about all that and more."

"OK, I know you guys are pulling some kind of prank on me, right. I don't believe it. And why would you even make up a story like that?"

"We're not. I'll show you."

She scanned Kevin with the tablet slowly from his brown-haired head, manly and attractive face, down his broad, strong shoulders, over his tight stomach, and to his cock, still sticking up long and proud, pointing upward toward his chest, still glistening from their sex juices from minutes before. He involuntarily twitched his hips and cock up at the sight and thought of a stranger, a hot babe, looking at live porn and he was the subject of it. He wondered what Ashley must be thinking right now.

"Oh, my God! What the hell?" Ashley cried out.

"Yeah, it's real all right. So what do you think?" Asked Kayla, looking at Ashley again. "He really does need help from a woman and I can't help him any more right now. He's in pain and needs some relief. Do you think you could help him?"

"Are you serious? So I'm supposed to tell you and him that your brother has a nice cock or something?" Ashley blushed. "And what couldI do about it anyway?"

"It is a nice cock, isn't it? Remember what we were talking about the other day, how you needed something for that class you're taking? Don't you need something like this for that research paper you're working on?" She lied, knowing that Ashley was taking an anatomy course, to try to help her say yes.

'Oh, yes, I do need something like this,' Ashley admitted to herself, remembering that the conversation was where she told her friend how much she needed some good sex. "For you, OK. I don't know if I can help but I'll try. I can be there in about ten minutes."

"That's great! Oh, hey, why don't you wear that little black and gold outfit you have. It will be perfect!" Kayla exclaimed. "Come on over. I'll meet you at the door or unlock it for you. Don't knock or ring the bell or you might wake up my dad. Bye."

"Well, that's done. She's coming over to help you. Why don't we clean up and I'll get us a bite to eat, check on Dad to be sure he's asleep, and let Ashley in. You'll like her, I'm sure."

"I'm in shock. Did that really just happen? I'll believe it when I see her," He said with much skepticism.

"Let's clean up," She said, grasping his cock to pull him out of bed and with her to the bathroom. Besides, she did like holding it.

They washed themselves, side by side, face to face, each looking at each others body more than their own, admiring each other. They washed off all the cum and sweat, each tenderly washing their own sore genitals, his hard cock and her sore pussy. She spread her legs and bent over, pulling her puffy brown pussy lips apart to see how it looked.

"Look how red I am," She said, offering a great spread view with one foot up on the toilet seat, just for her brother, all modesty gone now. "Boy, you fucked me good."

He knelt to get a better view, loving the fact that his sister was showing him her open pussy right in front of his face, and wants him to look at it! He looked, and saw the redness and puffiness she talked about, and even more, admired how pretty it looked, especially all spread out and inviting. He instinctively moved his face to her and gave her an open-mouth kiss right on her clit and her open labia around his lips. She jumped at the unexpected electric kiss. It thrilled her at the same time and she looked down at him in wonder and awe at the situation.

"Yes, it's really red and puffy. I could kiss that and make it better for you if you want," He teased.

She was breathing deeper now, aware that she was enjoying watching her brother staring at and kissing her open pussy, getting turned on at the thought of him eating her to a climax.

"You just hold that thought for later. I've gotta go get us a snack and open the door for her, and I'll be sure Dad's asleep. Why don't you go put on a sheet or something? I'll bring her up so just rest and relax. Just so you know, I've never done anything like this either. I mean, the brother thing and the friend thing. I might still be dreaming again for all I know but it's better than the last dream anyway." She touched his face and smiled sincerely.

She went downstairs in only a pink bathrobe, bare feet treading softly on the stairs and to dad's room. She opened the door slowly and peeked inside. She could see and hear that he was soundly asleep and snoring as usual and closed the door. She opened the front door lock and made sure the porch light was on, and went to make snacks and get drinks. As she was finishing up in the kitchen she heard the door opening and went to greet Ashley. She was wearing a long brown coat.

"Hi, may I take your coat?" She asked politely.

"No, I don't think so," Ashley replied with a devious smile.

"Well, did you wear that thing I requested? You know what I meant, right?"

With an ear-to ear grin, Ashley opened her feet, legs straight, and opened her coat wide to show Kayla that she had indeed worn the requested garment.

"That's perfect. He'll love it, I'm sure. Come help me carry this stuff upstairs and I'll introduce you."

They carried the snacks upstairs and Kayla led the way into Kevin's room to be sure he was presentable. He was under the sheet, sitting up against the pillows and headboard with his eyes closed, but opened them at the sound of his sister coming in.

""Hi, we come bearing food and beer. I really need a midnight snack so I'm sure you do. Here, we'll just eat it sitting on your bed." Kayla announced.

As they moved to the queen bed and situated themselves in a circle, Kayla introduced her friend.

"Kevin, this is my friend, Ashley from college. Ashley, this is my little brother, Kevin."

They shook hands and smiled awkwardly at each other, feeling the reality of the situation setting in. But before sitting down on the bed, Ashley stood at the foot of the bed and said in a somewhat sexy voice, "You know, it's really warm in here. I think I need to take this old coat off first, ok?"

She undid her belt and opened the long coat to reveal her cute little outfit, looking at Kevin and Kayla for their reactions. She was wearing a short pleated black and gold skirt that came almost halfway down her thighs, showing her tanned and strong legs. The top was a matching, mostly gold, with black trim and writing, tank top style with only narrow shoulder straps between her long neck and shoulders, and shorter and tighter than it should have been, showing ample belly between her tummy and lower chest. She tossed the coat aside and stood there on display, her flowing wavy blonde mane touching her shoulders, anxious but smiling.

"Is this the outfit you had in mind for me to wear?" She asked Kayla.

"Oh, yes, that's the one. Kevin, do you like it?" Kayla asked him; sure that he would like it.

"Yes, I like it very much. You're a cheerleader! Now I know where I've seen you before, cheering for the Yellow Jackets! It's very lovely," Stammered Kevin.

"This is an old outfit. I think it shrunk a little bit, or maybe I outgrew it. It's not too short or tight is it?" Ashley asked, standing up tall and straight, still in her shoes.

"Oh, no, it's just right." Kevin quickly replied, noticing that she wasn't wearing a bra either and her full breasts and nipples were on display for he and his sister to admire through the tight top.

"Let's eat." She said, kicking off her shoes and climbing up on the foot of the bed. "And pass me a beer. I think I need one."

She sat cross-legged with her hands pushing down the skirt between her opened legs. Kevin did notice a flash of gold "active brief" panties before she hid them. Kayla sat next to Kevin on his left at the headboard of the bed. Kevin was also sitting cross-legged, still naked, with the sheet covering all his lower body and his "Problem". Ashley stared at Kevin's broad shoulders and muscular chest and felt a tingle deep in her lions. She hadn't really believed that this was real but there he was within arm's reach, apparently naked! They all ate the sandwiches and chips quickly and drank the beer while chatting uneasily to break the ice and get to know each other. It was time to get to the matter at hand.

"Kevin, why don't you tell Ashley what happened," Kayla led.

"Well, I have, er had, this girlfriend and we went out for dinner earlier tonight. I took a little blue pill to help make our after-dinner time together into something more special, if you know what I mean. And, we had an argument and she dumped me right after dinner and now I have this big problem that I can't make go away. I think you saw what that is. Kayla tried her best to help me out and it worked for a while, but now it hurts again. Can you help me?"

"Well, I'm a pre-nursing major and know a little something about anatomy, so why don't you show me the problem and we'll see if I can help you," Ashley said, hands clasped together and pressing down below her lap on the top of her mound at the sound of his explanation, waiting excitedly for his reaction.

"I'm not too comfortable with this, but, ok, here goes. I guess you have to see it to know what to do."

He pushed the sheet down and straightened out his legs past the side of her and watched her reaction. She took a deep breath, and another, looking at it intensely, studying it closely.

"Have you tried touching it or maybe jacking him off?" She asked Kayla. "That's often worked for me. I don't know why but every guy I go out with gets a hardon and you just have to help them out you know?"

"Oh, yes, that's all he asked for in the beginning and I agreed to help him because he says it hurts so much. I held it and stroked it for a while but it only got harder, so I decided my mouth might help more, so I tried sucking him off. Oh, Ashley, we've never done anything like this before. I hope you don't think this is too weird. I only wanted to help him. Look at it!"

"Oh, I'm looking! I can see the problem. How long's it been like this? Do you mind if I touch it Kevin?" Ashley asked.

"For hours. Sure, you can touch it," He replied, so excited at the prospect of this cute blonde cheerleader touching his cock that it twitched.

"I see," She said, touching his cock head.

"Wait. I can't play with a stranger's penis without even getting to know him, can I?" Ashley reasoned. "So kiss me Kevin, if you want to."

He was a good looking guy and she really meant that, so she moved over him to reach his face, carefully avoiding his pole. She didn't pause because he was obviously ready and was not even thinking about stopping her. They kissed softly at first, with eyes closed, each savoring the electric like nerve surges inside them, then fuller, with tongues dueling. They kept it up for several minutes, kissing and moaning and obviously enjoying it very much. She broke it off with a smile, sliding back down to her original position near his hips, only pausing to kiss each of his nipples on the way down. She was ready now.

"Umm. You smell and taste so good!" He drooled.

"Hi Kevin. It's very nice to meet you. Now we've been properly introduced. I've never touched a guy before I even kissed him. But now it's ok, don't you think?"

"Oh, yes. It's ok. You can do anything you want to me," Kevin sighed at her touch on his swollen cock again.

She held the head in her fingertips and used them to move it around and inspect it as she moved closer to him. She grasped it in her hand, pressing it down to touch his hard balls, then stroking up and down a few times.

"Well, it looks and feels ok. I don't think you have any serious trauma yet so that's good. You said you got some temporary relief somehow? How did you do that?"

Kayla jumped in, "Dammit! I'll tell you everything. Just don't judge us. When I couldn't make him come with my hand and mouth, and seeing him lying back with this beautiful hardon, this cock, standing up tall and proud, I mounted him and rode the shit out of him until we both came all over each other. And we were both satisfied. I know I was, for sure. And he was too, but it never went down. It just stands up like that like it's asking for more. But I'm so sore I can't do any more right now, so I called you. Look, see how red it is?"

Kayla spread her bathrobe below her waist to show her spread legs, her bare and red, puffy pussy for Ashley to see, to show her she wasn't making up some story.

Ashley was a little surprised but not shocked. She had seen many bare vaginas through her many years of cheerleading, but not too many spread and puffy and red like hers. She knew that Kayla was a slighter bigger woman than she and even her bare pussy bore up that fact. She wondered what they could have been doing to make Kayla's pussy look like that, and would that happen to her own self later? She felt a tingle in her own vagina at her horny thoughts. His cock was pretty thick and long.

"God, that's so sexy, Sis. When did you learn to talk so dirty like that? That and the telling of the story turn me on so much. She's right. She fucked the crap out of me and it felt so good to come together like that. And, Ashley, you must know how much dressing like that in your cheerleader costume turns on guys like me. And damn you are turning me on so much but it's not really turning on that I need. It has been sore for hours now, and I really need some kind of relief."

"You're in luck. I think I can help you," Ashley replied, thinking inside how much she's getting turned on by holding this stranger's cock and talking clinically like a nurse instead of the horny slut inside her wanting to burst out.

She scooted closer, overlapping his left leg with the outside of her left knee, still cross-legged, letting her already short skirt pull right up to the crease at the top of her smooth, tanned legs, showing her gold cheerleader panties for him to admire while she stroked his cock. She liked that he was looking at her there. Kayla gave her the lube and she oiled up her hand and his cock with the strawberry liquid and stroked him longer. She grasped his balls with her other hand and fondled them gently as she stroked, smiling and admiring his nice big cock in her hand. She'd made guys come before with less than this, she thought.

His mouth dropped open at the feel of her hands, and the sight of her gold panty-covered pussy inviting him to like it. He saw her long, blonde, wavy hair falling down her shoulders and her pretty face looking down intently at her stroking his cock and balls and he wondered if her pussy hair was blonde also. Below her face, her full slightly compressed breasts heaved up and down through the tight top from her efforts.

"I think we'll just have to repeat the process again. It worked before so it should work again. So this is the way you started out?" She asked Kayla.

"Yes, just like that," Kayla answered, holding her left hand over her warm, raw pussy for comfort.

Ashley noticed her looking at the hand job she was giving her brother and smiled at them both as she stroked him longer and with purpose. Kayla laid her head on his shoulder and sighed at the sight. Yes, it turned her on to see her friend clinically stroking her brother's hard cock. She wished she could do more for him but Ashley was doing a good job down there so she did the only thing she could. She turned her head to his and kissed him fully on his lips. Their eyes closed as they kissed deeper, tongues dueling in each others mouths as he forgot about his ex-girlfriend for the moment. Ashley stared at them and squeezed his cock even harder, admiring these sexy siblings making out right in front of her.

"Damn, that's sexy as hell! Do you guys do this often?"

Kayla broke the kiss and replied, "Oh, no. We've never done anything like this before, before about an hour ago, that is. It feels weird but I can't help it. I want to help you, brother. Is she doing ok down there?"

"OK? Hell yes, she's doing great. You've done that before, haven't you, Ashley?"

"Once or twice," She smiled with a lick of her dry lips to make them shine.