Brothers in Arms Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neal wriggled his hips until the hot purple head of his dick came in contact with the tight brown circle of Sean's anal sphincter. He pressed ahead strongly, taking a half step forward. All at once, his engorged cock head popped into Sean. "Oh god," Sean cried, "oh my god!"

Neal switched his hands from Sean's hips to his shoulders, pulling back strongly as he pressed his hips forward, slipping slowly into Sean, little by little, until his full thick manhood was fully imbedded and his balls hung against the back of Sean's thighs. He withdrew as slowly as he had entered until once again only the plump head of his dick remained inside.

Suddenly Neal slammed forward and out and in again, three times in rapid succession. Sean was nearly driven to his knees, but threw his arms about the rough tree trunk for support. Once again Neal slowed his motions, but this time his strokes were long and slow. The shadowy sunlight filtering through the grove of trees produced exactly enough light for Neal to see his rampant cock slide in and out of Sean's Tender ass. He watched on the outstroke as Sean's tight hole captured only the tip of his long foreskin, then watched his cock slip through his foreskin and into Sean's depths.

Sean was experiencing a good deal of discomfort as thrust after thrust drove into his unwonted ass, spreading him, opening him, loosening him. His natural instinct was to resist the insistent intruder by clasping his hole more tightly, but to do so brought more intense pain. He could of course, end it all by simply asking Neal to stop. Neal had no wish to harm him. But Sean had decided to try, to reach for the pure pleasure he was sure lay in total surrender. He had had a fleeting glimpse, a taste of something larger than himself and now was willing, no eager, to go the limit. He tried to let go, to loosen, not yet understanding that the decision did not lie with him.

Neal lengthened and strengthened his thrusts, slamming hard into Sean, his balls bouncing off Sean's ass with each jab. The resistance he felt heightened his passion, for what was the good in surrender if there were no battle. One huge pounding thrust loosened Sean's grip on the mighty oak. Neal's cock slid sloppily from him as Sean fell to his knees on the mossy forest floor. He knelt there a moment, gasping, fluid dripping from his ass down the backs of his legs. Neal dropped to his knees behind Sean. The large coarse hands clutched, turned Sean to his back on the dead and decaying leaves on the forest floor.

"Look in my face," Neal commanded. "Look in my eyes." He lifted Each of Sean's legs to each of his shoulders, moved forward. Sean's buttocks were lifted slightly off the damp earth. Neal used his thumbs to spread Sean, slid his hips forward, met resistance once again, pushed hard to force entry, and resumed his hard fast fucking.

Sean felt no pain now, only a sense of being inordinately filled, invaded, pierced again and again. His hands scrabbled at fallen oak and maple leaves as his voice rose to a single high keening note. All at once Neal struck hard twice, almost viciously, struck some deeply hidden secret spot. Sean felt himself go limp, open widely. Neal's cock had free and easy access to any and all parts within him.

"Look at me!" Neal demanded once again. He now easily drew his iron hard manhood all the way out of Sean's stretched hole before slamming back in. At each stroke, he could clearly see Sean's anus, wide open, bright red, pulsing and inviting.

Sean's eyes began to glaze over, but not before being captured by the deep soul-probing eyes of Neal. "I know you," they seemed to say. "I know your shallows and your depths, your rises and dips, the good and evil in you, the pattern of your heart and soul. You are mine!"

The strength and power of those eyes, piercing him with the same intensity as the cock piercing his bowels below, broke down the final barriers of Sean's resistance. He was gone, lost, adrift in the ever changing swirl of the universe. A voice immediate, but sounding far away, demanded, " Give it up. Let go, give yourself to me. Surrender! Now!" Sean involuntarily rolled his hips upward, opening fully as Neal pounded down and down and down into him. And then the wave struck Sean. It engulfed him. It was ice and fire and a fierce pleasure he had never known.

Between their bodies cum began to flow freely from Sean's huge cock. It was not a mere spurt or two as in orgasm, but a continuous stream that went on and on and on. His eyes rolled back in his head and consciousness seemed to stream out of him with his cum.

Neal felt the ultimate surrender in Sean's body, felt the copious discharge against their bellies, felt Sean's hips turn up, his body open. Frantic with passion, he drove down, down, down, until he too, was suddenly cumming. He grasped Sean's ass and pulled it tight against him, burying himself as deep as possible. He made a fierce growling sound as he held himself tight and still and shot load after load of cum deep in Sean's bowels.

The afternoon sun was low, the shadows in the small grove long, before either man was roused. Their bodies were fragrant with sweat and sex, sticky with the partially dried remnants of their love. Neal, waking first, spent a few tender moments gazing down at his lover's trim form. Neal had always seen Sean as strong and mature and able, but despite the enormous responsibilities Sean had had to face recently, in sleep his naked body revealed its extreme youth and vulnerability. With a deep sigh of regret, Neal reached his beefy hand to shake the reclining youth. "Sean, Sean, time to wake up, lad. They'll be wonderin' where we're off to."

Sean stirred and smiled. "Thank you Neal."

"What're you thankin' me for?"

"You know, for uh. . . well, you know."

"Yes, yes I do lad, and it's me that should be thankin' you."

Sean laughed, "Well, kiss me then, and let's just thank each other."

They exchanged a quick but meaningful kiss. Sean hurriedly dressed, they mounted their horses and rode back to the livery stable, each man feeling quite satisfied with himself.

Back at the Barnes' place, they discovered they had been missed. Everyone,especially Cassandra, had begun to worry. Morgan, the sixteen year old, had been the calming influence on the family. He had insisted that, since horses were missing, Neal and Lance had probably gone off together. He had sagely added, "and where they were agoin', er why, ain't none of are bizness." He understood very well, he made it clear, what a boring place the livery was.

Neal and Sean returned to the homestead without incident and without comment.

About seven in the evening, when everyone was sitting around digesting one of Mrs. Barnes excellent suppers, there came a knock at the door. Morgan, the youngest and quickest got there first and flung open the door.

"Pa, Pa, it's a union soldier Pa, says he's got a message fer ya from the fort."

"Come in. Come in, son. Will you have coffee and a piece of gooseberry pie with us?"

"Well, thank ye very kindly Sir, but I gotta get back, my regiments goin' south on a stern wheeler this evening and I gotta be aboard when they shove off or Sergeant Terry will chew off a piece of me ass, begin' yer pardon, ladies."

Well, son, you say you've got a message?"

"Yessir, the message is from Mr. Jefferson. I got to know him a bit up there in the infirmary at the fort, ya see I were kinda busted up meself. Well, Mr Jeff he's a kinda hero ta some of us there at the hospital, cause we heered that he got wounded rescuin' a pretty young Negro lass from bein' kidnapped down south. I guess that would be you, ma'am." The young soldier blushed as he glanced at Cassie, interrupting his narrative to tip his cap.

"Well anyway, Jeff, that is to say, Mr. Jefferson, he say to tell Mr. Harcourt and Mr. McFadden that he would be out of the hospital and he an' Mr. Dalton will be comin' here at the end of two days. That'd be Friday evenin' I s'pose."

"Thank you very much for delivering the message, Mr. , er. . ."

"Doyle, saar, Patrick Doyle at yer service, though me friends call me Paddy."

"Just one minute boy, Patrick, Mrs. Barnes said. Would you wait just a minute please." The large woman disappeared into a back room, returning after a few moments carrying a large knitted wool scarf. "Now I know you are goin' south, but winter'll be commin' on us very soon. I want you to have this to keep you warm," Mary Barnes said, winding the heavy scarf around the young man's neck.

"But Ma'am I don't. . . "

Despite the young soldier's protestations, Mrs. Barnes continued to wind the woolen scarf around his neck. It was a woman's way to insert some peace and beauty and sanity into a bloody war that had cost the lives of so many young men, to put a piece of herself, something she had created with her feminine hands, between this boy and the blood and horror of war.

"Might as well give up, lad," Sean said. "I know this lady. If they had sent her south ol' general Lee would've surrendered by now."

"Well, thank ye verra much, ma'am," Paddy said. "I jes' hope Sergeant Terry'll let me keep it." The soldier opened the door, turned and was gone into the night.

"Thank God," Neal said, "When I saw the soldier at first I thought it was bad news." His face burst into a broad grin. "I am so glad that my Jeff is okay. I'd better start getting things ready. I'll want to get him home right away. I can't wait."

"I'm pretty happy, too," Sean said. I was really uncomfortable with Prest there at that Yankee fort. I was afraid they would hang him for a rebel spy or arrest him or something. It'll be nice for us to get home, too. I think I am gonna start saving to build our own house. But first I've got to get our business up and running again."

"Mr. Mcfadden," Morgan said, "do you think I could move up there and go to work for you?"

"And have to deal with your ma? I don't think so."

"Oh hell," the youngster cried, "I never get to do nuthin'." Everyone in the crowded kitchen laughed except Morgan, who stormed angrily out into the yard.

As darkness fell truly over the livery and homestead. Sean went outside for a walk and a bit of fresh air. As he walked, he pondered the actions and events which filled his life. In particular, his mind was having trouble wrapping itself around this afternoon's lovemaking with Neal. Was this merely a new experience for Sean to recognize, enjoy, file away and move on? Or was it a more significant, life-changing event? And did it, or would it, affect his relationship with Preston? He knew his overall feelings for Prest had not changed. In fact, he longed, ached, for Prest to return. The mere thought of seeing him again brought a smile to his face.

Were the huge waves of pleasure that had washed over him at the precise moment of total surrender, to become his goal or merely another way of feeling pleasure. Would he be able to repeat those feelings with anyone else, with Prest? Or was it specifically Neal that brought out these feelings? Perhaps lovemaking was and should be different with each person. If that were the case, then perhaps he should not tie himself exclusively to one person, at least sexually. He wondered then whether he was merely thinking too much, as was sometimes his wont.

The night was so pitch black in the absence of a moon that he could almost see clearly by starlight. Someone emerged out of the shadows at the rear of the house. Sean waited. Soon he could identify the figure of Morgan approaching. "Hello Morgan."

"Hi Sean, Uh, hey Sean, could I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure, Morg, what's on your mind?"

"If I asked you, would you kiss me?"

"HUH? Wait hold on. No way."

"Well why not, dontcha like me?"

"Sure, yeah, I like ya, but not that way. You are too young for me."

"I knew you'd say that. I am too young for anything and everything. Well, kin I at least ask you a question?"

"Sure, yeah, I guess."

"How do you know, I mean how does a guy know if he's like, er, like you know, like you and Prest are?"

"Well, maybe you should be askin' Jeff. He says he has known since he was five. But as for me, I didn't know it, still don't know it. It just kinda happened ta me. But what is real important here is why you are askin' me?"

"Well who else would I ask?"

"No I don't mean that. I mean what makes you think you might be 'that way'?"

"Well, it's kinda embarrassing."

"That's okay. You don't hafta tell me anything."

"You're not gonna tell nobody, right.?"

"Right. You have my word."

"Well, ya see, a bunch of us fellas, we always go swimmn' down by the slough off the big river and mosta the time we, like, you know, don't wear nuthin'."

"Yes?"

"That ain't jes it. Mosta the time I end up lookin' at other guys, you know, their 'things', their ya know dicks an all and sometimes, ya know, lookin' at 'em makes me feel sorta all funny, makes my, my thing, ya know, uh, uh, react. An' I jes' wanna know does that mean I am, er, like you guys are."

"You probably should be askin' your dad about this stuff."

"Yeah, right, ain't no way I could ever do that."

"Well, Morgan, let me ask you a question. Can I?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess so."

"I am assuming you never had sex with anyone yet."

"That ain't a question."

Sean laughs. "Answer it anyway."

Giggling, "Yer right, I never. But Janey Thompson, she let me touch her tits."

"Well here it is. My opinion, for what it is worth. And I still say you should ask your dad, cuz there are questions I should ask, but it ain't my business. Anyway, what I think is. I think a certain amount of curiosity about other guys is normal and ya don't have to worry about it at all. In fact the less you worry about it the better off you will be. Is that a good enough answer?"

"Really, you think it's all right, I mean, er, well, hell, you know what I mean."

"Yeah, nothin' to worry about."

"Thanks, Sean, thanks for helpin' me. You are a really great guy."

"Naw, it's nothin'. You take care now, you hear."

"Kay, thanks again, Sean," Morgan turns to run off, stops, " Say Sean?"

"Yes Morgan?"

"You think it'd be okay if I called you 'uncle Sean'?"

"I'd be very honored, Morgan."

"Good night, Uncle Sean."

"Good night, Morgan."

Immediately, Sean was faced with another problem. Sleeping arrangements in the overcrowded house called for him to share a bed with Neal. He wondered if anything would happen, if Neal would assume anything, want anything. And did he. . . want anything? What he really wanted was to be with Preston. That wasn't gonna happen 'til Friday. Two long nights, three long days. Maybe he could speak to Neal. But what would he say? "I wanted you today and yesterday and the day before, but not tonight?" He made his way to the pump and washed himself under the pale platinum light of billions of stars, then turned and went inside.

Neal lay abed in the dark quiet of the Barnes' home, thinking of Jeff. He heard the noise of the pump in the yard and realized Sean would be sliding in beside him within a few minutes. Would he be naked as usual? What would he expect. Could he deny Sean the new-found pleasure he had brought the younger man? Did he want Sean again that way? Truth be told, he would rather have Sean's unbelievably big dick piercing him.

Sean came quietly into the room, carrying a hooded lantern. Neal gladly watched him undress. He had always derived great pleasure from watching other men disrobe. Sean was no exception. Though Neal had seen Sean's marvelous cock several times, his breath caught in his throat when the youngster dropped his pants and the huge thing swayed heavily into view. "Why is it," he wondered, "that very large dicks always inspired such great passion in us, when a truly large cock such as Sean's was probably more a burden than an asset." Though he personally longed to be penetrated by such mass and weight, he knew that such endeavors were difficult and often painful. Then Sean was sliding in next to him and the monstrous thing was actually touching his hip He grew instantly erect imagining it stuffed inside him.

"You awake?" Sean whispered.

"Yeah, sorta."

"Listen, Neal. I, that is, er, I, I, uh, would it be okay if we didn't make love tonight? I sorta have Preston too much on my mind. I know we, Prest and I, swing sorta free, but tonight, for some reason, I would just feel funny 'doing it' with you, while thinking about him."

"You know, Sean,I feel the same way about Jeff. I can scarcely wait to see him again. If its okay with you, let's just go to sleep. But I need to tell you that I love being with you. Jeff and I will talk about this, but I am pretty sure he's gonna be okay with it. He wants Preston pretty bad."

"Oh, really?"

"You haven't noticed the two of them sniffin' around each other, especially after that night on the riverboat?"

"Yeah, hee, hee, now that ya mention it."

"Well, night Neal."

"Night Sean."

Both men had difficulty sleeping that night. Neither was accustomed to deferring passion.

The next day rose sunny, and unusually warm for late October. The small homestead, though next to the livery and in town, was enclosed on two sides with hardwoods and conifers. To exit the rear door in autumn was to be pummeled by an explosion of glorious color. The deep green of the cedar and pale green of the southern pine, contrasted starkly with the blazing orange and and crimson of the maples, the shimmering gold of the poplars and willows, and the burnt umber of the many oaks.

Though they used coal and charcoal to keep the forges glowing, they heated their home and water using wood exclusively. However, the Barnes' seldom cut from their own stand, preferring the expense of buying their wood commercially to preserve the forests primal beauty and save the natural windbreak protecting them from the storms that swept in ferociously from the southwest.

Thursday morning, Neal and Sean, and Jacob, Barker, Sam, and Morgan Barnes, headed out in two empty wagons to a wharf in town to pick up a load of charcoal, mineral coal, and hardwood. On the way to New Madrid, Jacob and Neal explained to Sean that the new easier burning mineral coals were beginning to replace charcoal as the primary fuel for the blacksmith's forge. "I personally prefer charcoal, but figure it takes a lot of years to grow so many trees to make that much charcoal, so I am switching over to the mineral coals. But I still use charcoal to get the coal started. It costs me about thirty cents a bushel and I go through about twenty bushels a month. So the next time you think it is so expensive to shoe a horse, you'll know why I hafta charge so much."

It was a hard days labor and everyone was exhausted by the time they finally had unloaded their purchases at the Barnes homestead. Talk at the supper table was subdued as they dove into heaps of fried chicken and mounds of mashed potatoes slavered with Mary Barnes special cracklin' gravy. They topped it all off with a huge slab of Mary' peach cobbler. "Ma'am," Sean remarked, "that there is about the best meal I have eaten in my whole life. I am glad we finished the cobbler. I was afraid the angels would swoop down from heaven and steal it."

"You know Sean, its when yer tellin' big stories that yer Irish comes out," Mary replied. But the grin on her face verified that she took flattery well.

After supper, Sean decided to take a walk in the deep woods behind the house. He traveled a well-worn deer path, clearly visible by the light of the new moon. As he walked, he puzzled once again over the amazing turns and twists of human sexuality. Everyone was always telling you when you were young that you were supposed to find that one true love on the first try and stay with that person your whole life. But how were you supposed to know enough, learn enough, if no one would talk about it, and you were tied to one person?