Brothers Pt. 02

Story Info
Michael can't stop thinking about his brother.
1.5k words
56k
39

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
505 Followers

Thanks for the previous comments, I really appreciate it. I'm planning on continuing the series at least for five more chapters, if you all want me to continue. This one doesn't have a ton of smut, but the next chapter should be up really quickly.

*****

The drive home was awkward. Both of us were long-past our horny daze, and thinking clearly. I knew that I felt sick and confused; I couldn't imagine how my brother felt.

I drummed my fingers along the steering wheel, trying anything to fill the tense silence. I chewed my lip, and risked glancing at my brother. He was staring down at his hands, his bangs covering his eyes.

When we parked at our apartment, I managed to say something to him.

"I'll grab the bags. Can you start dinner? Or we could just order something?" I looked at him, but he didn't look up. I climbed out of the truck, and went to the trunk to grab our equipment bags.

"I'm making macaroni and cheese." He called from the front steps. I heard him open the door, and he left it open for me. I sighed.

We had to talk about what just happened. But what was I going to say? "Hey, sorry I took your virginity?" Shit.

I don't even know how I feel about it. It was definitely one of the best orgasms I've ever had. But that was probably just because it's been a while. But I couldn't decipher my feelings about Jesse. I felt angry that he enjoyed all those guys being around him, getting off for him. I know he enjoyed it when they came all over his face. It made me hot and angry and disgusted all at the same time. What was I supposed to do?

I headed inside and dropped our bags by the front door, locking it behind me. I headed into the kitchen, my stomach was rumbling, I needed something to eat. Jesse already had the water on, and was waiting for it to boil.

"It's not going to boil if you stand there watching it." I said, trying to lighten the mood. Jesse just sighed and rubbed his eyes. He sat at the dining table and didn't say a thing.

"Can we talk about it?" I asked quietly, sitting opposite from him.

"I would rather we didn't Michael."

"Jesse, we need to." He finally looked up at me. I reached across the table, to take his hand, but then thought better of it, and recoiled. It may seem too...loving. "How are you feeling?"

"Sore." He responded, chewing on his thumbnail.

"Jesse..." I probed. I needed to know how he was feeling about it. It might help me understand better. I needed him to tell me he was angry and I needed to know how truly angry he was at me. God, I wanted him to take it out on me. This silence was agonizing.

"Ashamed, alright? I feel ashamed." He said, dropping his hand to the table and looking down again. Ashamed? That's not what I expected. Anger, sadness, hate, confusion, that's what I expected.

"Ashamed? Why Jesse?" He scoffed at me.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm ashamed because of how badly I enjoyed it all, how badly I wanted it all. Don't you see? I wanted all of those guys to fuck me, I wanted them to degrade me, I wanted them to use me. No one's ever wanted me like that before, Michael. I'm ashamed that you saw me like that, and I'm ashamed that you know. And then, worst of all, you fucked me. I didn't think you'd actually do it, but I was so turned on, I wasn't even thinking straight. I just wanted it to be over; I didn't want to have to look at you. But then, you were fucking me and I- I came. I came while my brother fucked me. Don't you understand how disgusting that makes me feel? God, Michael." He buried his head in his hands.

I didn't know what to say. I wanted to make him feel better. I wanted him to know that he wasn't disgusting, that I felt the same as him when it happened to me.

"Jess...its okay. When it happened to me too, I was the same as you. I enjoyed it. And this time...when we...well, you know I came too. It had nothing to do with who I was fucking, I was just fucking, and that's all. It was the same with you wasn't it? It wasn't me, it was just the sensation. That's all. It's okay." Yeah. That made is sound alright. I didn't cum because I was fucking Jesse; I came because I was fucking. That's all.

And as far as the anger and jealousy...I just didn't want to see my brother like that. But I did. And it's okay now.

"I just hate that it felt good." Jesse said, and he was crying. Just a few tears, and I wanted to wipe them off of his face, but I didn't think he would like the contact.

"Jesse, it's alright. Someone else will fuck you, and it'll feel even better. Seriously, it's alright. It was your first time. And now, we can just pretend like it never happened." Jesse nodded slowly, and the water started boiling. I left the table to put the noodles in.

I was glad we had talked; we had gotten a few things sorted out.

"Michael?" Jesse came to me and stood beside me while I stirred. "How often does that happen? Is it only when you get new members?" He asked, biting his thumb and looking down at the boiling water. I blushed.

"It happens every time we win a game. But don't worry; it's more like an orgy. No one has to participate. Next time, I'll just leave. It's alright. No judgement." Jesse chuckled quietly.

"Okay, Michael."

And that was that.

***

That night, I couldn't sleep. My cock was rock hard and begging for attention. I was trying to ignore it, but I just couldn't. Jesse was still up in the living room, so I couldn't watch porn. I guess this was a job for me alone. I sighed, not what I was really in the mood for.

I spat on my hand and slowly started jerking my cock as I lay in bed. I closed my eyes. I tried to think of a porn video I had watched just a couple nights ago.

***

The black-haired boy begins slowly twirling his tongue around my cock. He takes the head fully in his mouth and begins bobbing his head up and down. He takes all of me, his nose touches my stomach. I grab his hair and start face-fucking him. He gags on it, but doesn't make me stop.

"Yeah, take my cock. Fuck yes." I moan quietly, speeding up my pace. The black-haired boy looks up and me, his green eyes meet mine and I can tell he's smiling around my dick.

"Get on all fours, you little slut." I say, smirking down at him. His mouth comes off my dick, and he gets on his hands and knees for me. I get on my knees to meet him on the bed. His skin is pale and creamy. I grab his thighs roughly, and hold him where I want him.

I lower my head down to his ass, and slowly let my tongue circle around his warm hole. He moans loudly, and I begin flicking my tongue in and out of his warmth. He cries out, his legs shake slightly beneath him, but I hold them steady.

"Fuck me Michael. I need you inside of me, please." He begs, his arms collapsing underneath him. He rests his head on his arms, and his ass sticks up in the air, inviting me. I grab my dick and start moving it along between his cheeks, taunting him.

"Please Michael. I need you so badly. Just fuck me. Don't tease, please." I obey, and ram my hard cock into his tight hole. He cries out in pleasure. I begin fucking him, finding a rhythm we both enjoy. He cries out obscenities and my cock plunges deeper and deeper into him.

"Yes, Michael, yes!" He screams, backing himself up on to me, fucking himself on my dick. I grab his blonde hair with one hand and his hard dick with the other. I jerk him, faster and faster. His cries get louder and louder as his orgasm grows.

"I'm cumming, Michael!" He groans, and bucks against me for a few moments. My own orgasm is almost at its peak.

"Get over here, Jesse." I order, pulling his blonde hair to me. My brother looks up and me and opens his mouth. I ejaculate thick ropes of cum all over him, covering his forehead, hair and cheeks. He swallows all he can, and then smiles up at me.

"You're the best big brother in the whole world, Michael." He pops my dick into his mouth for one more brief moment, cleaning it for me. I fall back onto the cushions of our bed, totally spent.

***

My cum covered my chest as I rode my orgasm out. I was panting as I grabbed some tissues from the bedside table. I cleaned myself quickly, threw the tissues onto the nightstand and fell asleep.

WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
505 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
MrBill36MrBill36over 5 years ago
Realization #2

A gradually realized desire set in! Your at peace with your brother but still not comfortable with your new found situation. Got to bed and fantasize.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
😉

so fucming hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Doesn't fit in

Should be in a different category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I still don't understand what Michael's problem is

Granted, the story is very well-written, as was Brothers Pt. 01. But why does Michael have to jerk off, like some 14 year old? That's just disgraceful. Especially since he knows that there's a nice wet mouth and a nice warm twat waiting for him in the house. His little brother Jesse's wet mouth and warm twat. Michael's made real good use of both before, and he knows that little Jesse loves getting face-fucked and butt-fucked by his big hunky brother as much as Michael loves doing it. The reader who wrote "Redemption" is on the right track. Let the two boys show their deep love for each other, their physical as well as emotional love. Let them go wild with brotherly lust as well as well as brotherly love. They're very young guys, their cocks get rock-hard at the drop of a hat, their hot young balls are always brimful of warm creamy semen, let them share their cocks and their sperm with the one they love, over and over again. The way it should be with brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Redemption?

Can Michael rescue this situation buy gently loving his brother Jesse? Maybe privately, between just the two of them, they can have a gentler loving session than the locker room can provide, and they can actually achieve a mutual pleasure and satisfaction. That way Jesse can see that love is not always rough fucking in the locker room without any tenderness. Jesse and Michael can be in bed, enjoy kissing, perhaps stroking one another, exploring their bodies, mutually sucking their cocks, fingering sensitive nipples and hairy areas, and the like. It would give real love a chance.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Brothers Previous Part
Brothers Series Info

Similar Stories

Daddy's Birthday Father/Son incest.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Boy Forever Father and son bond while mom's away!in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Dad's Dirty Boy Sparks fly when father sees his college son in lingerie.in Incest/Taboo
His Heart Belongs to Daddy A gay father initiates his gay son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories