Brothers Pt. 07

Story Info
The brothers have fun in the library.
2.9k words
48.5k
48

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
502 Followers

A/N: Hey guys, I want to thank all of the people that comment on my submissions, send me messages, favour my stories, all that great stuff, you guys kick ass. Enjoy!

*****

In only a few brief moments our bodies were pressed together under the warm water. Both of us were exhausted from our previous orgasms and the hot water felt fucking fantastic.

Jesse was in front of me, facing me while the hot water poured down on us. I was scrubbing his chest gently washing away all traces of my cum while I pressed soft kisses on his neck. My brother's hands rested on my shoulders.

When I was sure his chest was clean, I let my hands explore his body more. They trailed down his back, and I squeezed his ass cheeks, causing him to let out a quiet moan.

"Can I touch you?" He asked nervously.

"Of course." I murmured, rolling his ass cheeks in my hand. God, he had a nice fuckable ass. It was smooth and round, and felt great in my hands.

I thought back to the day I'd fucked him. It had happened so fast I hadn't really gotten to appreciate my brother's beautiful body.

He really was beautiful. His blonde hair wasn't long, but it was long enough for me to grip, and run my fingers through. Jesse's eyes were closed, as his thick black lashes formed crescents on his pale cheeks. His soft, pink lips were upturned in a small smile. His soft, young body shuddered in delight as I ran my hands across him.

Jesse's hands trailed down my chest and his fingers curled in the soft brown hair there. His fingers gently grazed my nipples and I moaned softly at his tentative, unsure movements. When we got really horny, it was almost like we were in a trance, and nothing mattered, there was no right and no wrong. But when we could still think clearly, we were both anxious about touching each other.

I was anxious Jesse would reject me. And I think Jesse was afraid he would do something wrong. Or maybe he was unsure he really wanted to do the things we were doing.

As our bodies were pressed together in the shower, our hands exploring each other's bodies, I couldn't help but feel a little uneasy. There were so many things wrong with what we were doing.

But God, I'm in love with him.

I'm so, so, in love with him. More than just a brother. More than just as a lover. I loved him with all my heart in both ways. And it was going to tear me apart.

"Michael?" Jesse murmured, and I was brought back to the present.

"Yeah, love?" I spoke softly.. Jesse's hand started stroking my dick and I felt my lust beginning to take over. The part of me that loved Jesse as a brother started fading into the background, as the part of me that was in love with him forced its way to the forefront.

"I'm glad we talked today." He said quietly.

"Hm?" I couldn't focus on a damn thing he was saying. I just didn't want him to stop what he was doing with his hand.

"I mean...so, we're kind of like...fuck buddies?" He asked tentatively. His hand slowed. My heart sank. Fuck buddies? Was that it? All of this hard work, all of these weird emotions and the only thing I got from it was a no-strings-attached fuck buddy? I'd rather fuck Ricky, at least that wouldn't result in this stupid mind fuck.

"Yeah, I guess so Jess." I mumbled. The water was starting to turn cold, and it was clear that Jesse wasn't planning on following up with the handy, so I was ready to leave the shower. What was the point of ogling his body when it would never be just mine?

"So, what does that mean? Like, we won't tell anyone, and we'll only be with each other when we need to, type thing? What happens if we win a baseball game? Do we stay, do we leave? I'm sorry, I just don't know how these things work." He said apologetically.

I reached behind him and turned the water off. We climbed out together and each wrapped ourselves up in a towel.

"Yeah, well we for sure can't tell anyone. If Dad found out-"

"Oh God, we can't tell Dad!" Jesse said hurriedly.

"That's what I just said, Jess." I said, rolling my eyes. We left the bathroom and headed towards my room.

"I know, I'm just...reiterating. I don't want to be sent to bible camp again." He said, chuckling. I knew he wasn't really joking though. Our parents were psychotic.

"Anyway, I mean, if we are going to do this, I'd prefer if we were...somewhat exclusive. I don't want you fucking a whole bunch of random guys, it isn't safe."

I also don't want you fucking a whole bunch of random guys because I love you and I don't do jealousy well.

I didn't say that.

"I agree. I mean, if Dad found out that I was-"

"Jess, you really need to stop caring so much about what Dad thinks." I cut him off, before plopping down onto my bed in just my towel. He sat beside me.

"You don't get it. Dad's scary. If he found out that I'm a fag, he'd probably ship me away to the military or something. And if he found out about us...God, I can't even think about it. " He sunk down to his back, letting his calves dangle lazily over the side of my bed.

"Jess, first off, you're eighteen, he can't send you away. You're an adult. Second, I'm not going to let him hurt you again, ever. Finally, you're not a fag. I'm not a fag. We're...gay. I guess. It's fine. Lots of people are." I straddled him, and rested my hands on his chest, sitting up straight. I stared down at his perfect green eyes, willing him to believe me, to have faith in me, have faith in us. He stared up at me, blinking stupidly.

"Wait, you're gay?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Jess, last night, I gave up some prime pussy to come home and jerk off my brother while we watched gay porn. If that doesn't make me gay, then I don't know what does." I gently stroked his smooth chest, rubbing my fingers over the soft ridges of his ribs, his abs, and the silky hair that trailed down from his belly button.

"And you're...okay with that?" He asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

I leaned down so that my face was just inches above his. "I am now." I pecked his lips a few times, and his hands slowly tangled in my hair.

"So, if we're both gay, and we're exclusive, I guess we aren't really fuck buddies then, are we? More like...lovers. Except, we aren't in love...right Michael?" He asked, his green eyes again seeking answers in mine. I hesitated.

"Right Jesse." I said quietly, before pulling his face to mine and kissing him once more.

***

We left the house at around 11:30am to head to our campus library. I had to rent Beowulf for my English Literature course, and my little brother decided to tag along for the ride.

I was feeling sick to my stomach. I was so confused. And horny. It was a bad combination.

I headed to the librarian's desk, and sighed. It was Ms. Neilson working today. God, she was such a cunt.

"Hey there, I need to rent Beowulf, could you tell me what section it's in?" I asked, smiling at her, trying to hide my obvious disdain. Jesse stood next to me, watching me. I think he found my hatred for her kind of amusing, but that was only because he didn't often see me angry.

"Well, I suppose it would be in the historic literature section." She said. I clenched my teeth.

"I understand that it is historic literature. Could you direct me to that section?" I asked. She started typing on her computer.

"It looks like our copies are all taken out," she said, "the next one is due back next Tuesday." Well that wasn't going to help me.

Ms. Neilson looked like my mother. She had a

pointed nose and long brown hair. She was older than my mother, but not by much. And like my mother, she was a religious bitch. She hated me ever since I told her that I found Paradise Lost to be a bit overdramatic and ridiculous.

"Is there any way I could get my hands on a copy before then?" I asked, trying to sound like I wasn't completely fed up with her pretentious attitude. Jesse placed his hand on my hip, and started rubbing his thumb against my skin. It calmed me, but only a little.

"Well, you could check the Anglo-Saxon section for a collection that may contain Beowulf. Third floor, to the right." She said curtly. I sighed. How did our library have an Anglo-Saxon section? What, did it have like four books in it?

"Thanks." I said, sarcastically, turning.

"Next time, I recommend you get here before everyone else." She said, as I headed away. Really? No duh. Self-righteous bitch.

She might not even be that bad if she didn't remind me so much of my mother.

"Hey, it's alright." Jesse said, walking up the stairs with me. He took my hand in his, and stroked the back of my hand with his thumb.

"I'm just under a lot of pressure right now. I totally forgot about this essay, and I can't use the internet, because I have to quote line numbers, and if I don't do a good job, I'm totally fucked. And the cunty librarian isn't making things any better." I said. Jess clucked his tongue a few times.

We reached the third floor and headed right. The entire floor looked like it had been completely deserted and forgotten about. There was a layer of dust on practically everything.

"Well, there is some good to all of this." Jesse said.

"Yeah, what's that?"

We reached the A section and I started rifling through the books, trying to find something with Beowulf in it.

"You're really sexy when you're angry." Jesse said suggestively. I placed the book I was holding back onto the shelf and turned to face him.

"Yeah?" I asked, pulling him closer to me, so our bodies pressed together. I ran my hands down his sculpted shoulders, onto his back. My arms wrapped around him and I held him against me. He looked up at me with his big green eyes before pecking my lips.

"Yeah." I moved my hands to his soft, light blonde hair, and my fingers tangled in the tresses. I leaned down and connected our lips once more.

His lips moved gently against mine, making soft smacking noises. His tongue entered my mouth, deepening the kiss. And I was pulling him closer, needing more of him. He moaned softly against my mouth, and his hands moved up my chest, under my shirt, feeling my torso. His fingers lightly traced my muscles, and as they moved upwards they played with my chest hair, exploring me.

I turned us, so that he was pressed against the library shelves, and I held him firmly there. I grabbed his knees and pulled them up around my waist, never breaking the kiss. He squealed in surprise against my mouth.

Our kisses became more desperate, more hungry. I found myself biting his lower lip, holding it between mine. His hands were travelling all over my upper body, feeling my chest, shoulders and back.

"Fuck me Michael, I want you." He breathed. My cock was rock hard, I wanted to, I wanted to so badly.

But I just couldn't. Not here. Not with Ms. Neilson two floors below us. Not in a near silent library. I knew my brother would scream. I knew I probably would too.

"I can't, Jess." I said, dropping him softly. He looked up at me, his green eyes filling with confusion.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Someone might catch us." I replied, shrugging. My brother looked down at the floor, biting his lip. Then a small smile spread across his face, and he sunk to his knees.

"Well then, you keep a lookout." He said, smirking. His hand slowly massaged my cock over my jeans. I wasn't sure about this, but my body was speaking louder than my mind, so I didn't stop him.

He unzipped my jeans and pulled then down with my boxers. My cock sprung up, almost hitting him in the face. He chuckled.

"Awfully excited, aren't we?" He asked, taking my cock in his hand. He began jerking it slowly, tantalizingly slow. My head fell back, and I squeezed my eyes shut, letting out a soft groan.

God, this felt good. It was even better that Jesse had initiated it. He worked his hand slowly, tentatively. I glanced down at him and noticed that he was nervous.

"Jesse, this feels so good." I murmured quietly, hoping it would help boost his confidence. He smiled up at me.

"I'm sorry, I just don't have much experience with this. Just tell me what you want, okay?" He said, working his hand a little faster. Pre-cum oozed from the tip of my cock and he used it to help lubricate me.

"Jess, you're doing great." I mumbled, letting my head fall back once more. I could feel his hot breath on the tip of my dick as he jerked me. It only added to my excitement.

"Jess, can you put it in your mouth?" I asked quietly. I moved my hands to his hair, weaving my fingers into the soft locks. He hesitated.

"I might be bad at it." He said.

"Jesse, as long as you don't bite me, whatever you do is going to feel like Heaven." I urged. He chuckled softly. I looked down at him again.

He held my cock firmly with his hand and moved his face closer to my prick. I bit my lip. He looked up at me, smiled, and then his tongue flicked onto the head of my cock. I moaned instantly.

It swirled around the head, before he enveloped the tip of my cock completely. His tongue traced the underside of my head. My breath hitched. His hand started jerking me off once again, and it sent shivers of pleasure throughout my body.

I gently stroked his hair as he pumped my cock with a steady rhythm. His head began bobbing deeper onto my cock, taking more of me into his mouth. I closed my eyes once more, focusing on the wonderful sensations.

"Talk to my Michael, tell me what you want." He breathed, jerking my dick. I swallowed thickly.

"Take my cock down your throat, Jess. Suck your brother's dick." I said quietly. His mouth enveloped my dick once more and he moaned, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. His head bobbed up and down my cock, working in perfect unity with his hand. Each time he went down he took more of me into his mouth.

He slurped and sucked my cock and my excitement grew with every thrust. My fingers locked into his hair, and I was guiding him down, further and further.

"Yes Jesse, take my cock!" I moaned, trying to be as quiet as possible - not succeeding very well. I began thrusting into him, forcing more of my meat down his throat. He choked on my cock, but it didn't stop or slow me.

"You like being face-fucked by your brother, huh?" I asked, beginning to fuck his face without abandon. He couldn't answer, so he moaned around my cock. His hand was pumping at a feverish pace, his head was bobbing just as fast. He was taking more than half of me down his throat. He was gagging and choking and slurping and the noise only made me more reckless.

"I love being face-fucked by my brother, make me your fucking whore. Cum in my mouth." He responded, jacking me off. I forced his head back onto my cock and pushed more of my cock down his throat. His hand left my dick and moved to cradle my balls, sending me into a sea of complete ecstasy.

"Yes, are you going to swallow my load? Are you going to take your big brother's cum?" I asked. I held his face still and thrust my dick in and out of him rapidly. I looked down at him, and he was looking up at me, his big, green eyes met mine, and I exploded.

I groaned as quietly as I could, my whole body jerked and convulsed with my orgasm. My eyes rolled back, my toes curled. My brother gagged as my cum hit the back of his throat, but he didn't pull away.

"Oh, I love you, I love you, I love you." I moaned as I came.

My orgasm slowly died and I felt like I would collapse, I was weak in the knees. My brother swallowed my cum before he looked up at me with an innocent, loving smile.

I pulled my pants up, and Jesse stood. He wrapped his arms around my neck, and pulled me down slightly so he could reach my mouth. His lips pecked mine a few times, before he squeezed me to him in a hug.

"Mm, let's find that book." He said.

WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
502 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
bills47bills47over 9 years ago
so very hot

I really wish I was jesse

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved the storyvand loved Jesse and Michael

You've captured their love perfectly! I love the hair on Michael's chest, and how Jesse finds that hair attractive to the touch and stroking. Any guy whose chest hair I have gently stroked has been a moaner -- of course, I'm stroking it with one hand while I'm blowing him and jacking his cock with the other hand!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good job

Can you please upload again??? I'm ready for part 8

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next Chapter?

This is so far my favorite story on this site. Fingers crossed for a part 8!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
My Boy Michael finds Jesse.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Birthday Father/Son incest.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Cousins Celebrate Christmas Pt. 01 Colton introduces his cuz to gay porn.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories