Brother's Reward

Story Info
Ever wanna fuck your sister?
1.4k words
4.16
324.4k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mr_hyde
mr_hyde
45 Followers

Thanks to my editor.

I was horny.

I was a nineteen-year-old loser who wasn’t getting any and man was I horny. Things had been so hectic in my life that I hadn’t even masturbated for four days straight. So it wasn’t surprising that I was in my bedroom looking at porn on my computer and wanking. I had been doing this for quite some time and was very thirsty. So, pulling up my pants I popped out into the kitchen for a drink.

As I neared the kitchen I heard a guttural coughing sound. I quickly walked in to find the source of the noise It was my sister. I could tell her face was bright red even though it was shrouded by her unnatural blonde hair. And her hair was in an uncharacteristically messy state. She was leaning against a bench and violently choking on something. Her thin jean-clad legs were shaking vigorously and her arms seemed to be struggling to hold herself up. Having her head bowed forward and hair in her eyes, she didn’t see me enter.

Realizing the gravity of the situation, I quickly raised my arm and with all my might, slapped my sister on her back. Immediately she spluttered a great cough, and the seed that was lodged in her throat flew from her lips and hit the bench.

“Are you okay Sally?” I asked.

Breathing heavily, she turned and fell towards me. I caught her as she collapsed into me and she wrapped her arms around my body in a tight embrace. I still had a semi erection, and even in this grave situation all I could think was, “Wow! Sally’s pressed up right against my dick and I can feel her tits squashed up against me encased in her pink jumper (that’s a sweater for all you Americans)! Shit, I hope she doesn’t notice my boner.”

I could hear her muffled ‘Thank you’ repeated into my chest.

Eventually Sally stepped back, wiped her eyes, and she repeated, “Thank you so much Steve! Without you I’d be dead! Thank you!”

“That’s okay. Its a good thing I got thirsty right now.” I replied.

“Well, if there’s anything I can do for you,” she said “anything, anything at all!”

She was completely sincere. I looked down in contemplation, but then realized I was staring right at my crotch. I swiftly looked up to see if she’d noticed my obvious stiffy, and she had.

However, something then happened that I hadn’t counted on, she mistook my glance down at my bulge and back up at her as an indication of how she could repay the debt, because as soon as I looked back up she sighed, thought for a moment, and then grudgingly said “Well, okay, but then we’re even.”

I couldn’t believe it! “This is my sister! Is she really going to help me out in that way?”

Sally then walked past me and opened the door to the lounge room. Sensing my hesitation, she turned and snapped, “Well, come on then. I wanna get this over and done with.”

I followed my twenty-one-year-old sister into the lounge room. She sat down on the three-seat couch and patted the space to her left for me to sit beside her. After I sat down she quickly reached to my pants, and in a very business-like manner (without even looking at me) my sister began undoing my belt. She then undid my fly and pulled my pants down slightly, before undoing my boxers.

My cock reared its’ excited head and, once again in a business-like manner, Sally gave it a tight squeeze with her soft right hand. Yet, even though she was grasping my cock in a manner that seemed to suggest she was just getting a feel for it and was by no means aroused herself, the sensation of her tender hand clutching my firm meat and the knowledge that it was my sister, was intensely arousing. As she squeezed some pre-cum oozed from the tip.

Sally then pulled her hand to her mouth and seemed to be building up spit on her tongue.

She spat some saliva in her hand and then looked at me and said, “Oh, you better take your t-shirt off.”

I did as she instructed, taking of my t-shirt as my sister continued spitting into her palm. After it was coated in her spit, my sister then turned her attention back to my dick. Reaching forward, she gently clasped my pulsating shaft. The sensation of Sally’s delicate, saliva-drenched fingers wrapping around my sensitive cock was incredible.

Ever so slowly, she began sliding her hand up and down my rigid cock. After a short period I was nearing orgasm, but because I wasn’t moaning, my sister did not realize this and removed her hand in frustration.

“This is taking ages.” She said in frustration as she looked at her watch. “I’m gonna be late picking up Josh.” Josh is her boyfriend. “Here…” she said and struggled to pull off her jumper, followed by her t-shirt. “Will this help?”

I stared at her flesh. A small black satin bra held her breasts. I had to see what was inside. “Umm…maybe if you took the bra off I would be quicker.”

She gave me an angry look and said, “Okay.”

Sally reached behind her back and undid the bra. Slowly she pulled the straps around to the front and then let it drop. Her perky 10B tits jiggled. They looked so soft and nice. She reached forward and continued stroking my cock as I sat, enchanted by her naked, shaking titties.

“You can touch them if you want”, she stated.

I needed no further instruction. I reached with my right hand and began groping my sister’s beautiful breasts. They were perfect. I tweaked her nipples and manhandled them. It wasn’t long before I felt my balls swelling.

“OO SHIT! SALLY!” I moaned as I shot load after load onto myself.

“Whoa.” she said.

I hadn’t cum in four days, and I was a naturally big cummer anyway, so she was quite impressed.

Looking at her dripping, cum-drenched hand Sally said, “I s’pose you want me to clean this up.”

Without waiting for a reply my sister began sucking my man-seed from her fingers and gulping it down.

After cleaning her sticky fingers, my hot sis then lowered her pretty face to my stomach, and pulling her hair behind her ears, began licking up my cum like an obedient bitch.

Feeling her wet tongue slither up to my chest and watching my very own sister swallow my cum was breathtaking. By the time she was finished I had another hard-on.

Sally looked up at it suspiciously.

“C’mon Sally.” I encouraged. “I did save your life…If it wasn’t for me you’d be dead right now.”

Making no attempt to hide her disgust, but without speaking another word, she shuffled over to a single couch and leaned against the armrest so her arse was facing me.

“Hurry the fuck up!” she scowled, turning her head.

I got onto my knees and shuffled up behind my sister. She flinched nervously as I pressed the tip of my cock against her slit. I slowly ran my hands up her back and grabbed each shoulder. Then in one sudden move I stuffed my entire boner into my sister, filling her surprisingly tight snatch.

She screamed something incoherent and I felt her whole body tighten and her cunt spam around my cock.

I retracted and began fucking her cunt. Each thrust was accentuated by the sound of our bodies slapping together and my sister’s irrepressible grunting. I reached my hand around her ribs and began manhandling her tits as I continued pumping in and out. Soon she began bucking back into my thrust and I could sense her nearing an orgasm of her own.

She even began moaning actual words. My name in fact!

“Oh, Oh, Huh, , Huh Yes Steve. Yes, Fuck me Steve. Yeah Huh That’s It …”

Then I saw her hands clench the leather couch as she screamed with the full strength of her lungs and her body became a trembling sculpture of flesh. The juices gushing out of her cunt soon set me off. I wrapped my arms tightly around her heaving torso and emptied my man-seed into my sister, as my hips spasmed against her butt cheeks.

We remained locked in this panting embrace as I felt my cock go limp in her wet vag, which continued to contract around my dick at decreasing intervals.

Eventually I pulled my drenched cock out from between her bright red pussy-lips and sat back on the couch.

Sally slowly got dressed in silence and then opened the door to leave before she turned to me and said, “If you ever tell anyone about this I’ll kill you”, and left.

Please write me your feed back.

mr_hyde
mr_hyde
45 Followers