Brought Down to Serve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spunk erupted from his cock all over his computer screen. Olly pumped his cock in ecstasy with total abandon. The orgasm blew his mind, it was on another level from the usual lazy wank to pictures of topless girls. As he wiped down his spunk-drenched laptop screen, the image of Hilary and Sophie stared back at him. Quickly grabbing his cock, Olly pumped away again, fixated upon Sophie's ample cleavage. With just a dozen strokes Olly came again before Hilary and Sophie. He found himself fixed into this pattern for most of the night, devouring Sophie's fb pictures, occasionally switching to Hilary's profile pics and her imperious smirk.

He awoke the next day still in his deskchair, completely naked with one hand cupping his dick. His browser was on a picture of Sophie, Steph and Kate. It was one he had taken when they had gone to the pool together. Kate looked absolutely stunning as usual. She had an athletic frame, C-cup breasts that defied gravity and long blonde hair. Her perfect facial features were stuck in her signature pout. Olly desperately wanted to cum all over that pouting face; that would show the posh bitch. Steph was more average looking. Her hair tied back in a ponytail, whilst wearing thick glasses, Olly had never had any time for her, nor she for him, she was known as a bit of a crazy feminist, always banging on about bringing down 'the patriarchy' to its knees. And stood in the middle was Sophie, in a little two piece that struggled to contain her massive jugs, God! They looked even bigger. How he wished he could rip that little bikini off, to have Sophie's breasts exposed before his eyes. Slowly yesterday's event came lurking back to his mind. Oh no, no no no. Sophie, the pictures!

To be continued...

12