Brought Down to Serve Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hilary stood up to take in the sight. She had always known Oliver had secretly wanted to give his dick away. He had been so ashamed of it, Hilary had resolved to step in and make it so. And yet for some reason Olly certainly didn't see it that way. He meekly sat on the floor crying as he looked down to his caged manhood. There was no return from this. Sophie had him forever. Sophie herself was confused by Olly's reaction.

"I'd thought he be pleased! This is a happy day for us?"

Hilary took the young girl in her arms and gave her a comforting squeeze.

"He's a stupid boy. He doesn't know how to handle his love for you. You have to take control from now on." With this she brandished a small key aloft.

As Sophie tied the key onto her necklace, Olly looked on in a daze.

"Now. I'll keep a spare key with me, just in case you lose yours. And there's a third one here." Hilary held it before Olly. For one senseless second, he actually thought this was to be his key. He was already planning to take this monstrosity off and force Hilary to suck his dick.

"Now you say he works only with women?"

"Er, yeah that's right." This was the moment Sophie was most worried about. She knew Olly secretly wanted to surrender himself to her but this would be a different matter...

"Well one of those girls should have this key so as to keep him in line at work." Olly grew even more light-headed. Sophie couldn't be about to agree to having him effectively enslaved by chastity at work. The women would mock him into oblivion.

Sophie looked at Olly with pity. It would be too cruel to let Marie take control over him like that. She knew he had some irrational issue with working under women in an office environment.

"Not his boss. He wouldn't like that."

Olly sighed with sheer relief.

"His secretary, Tessa. I know her, she could hold onto it for us."

Olly crawled up into a ball before them. Tessa! That intern bitch, given command over his cock. He'd treated her like shit, he just knew she'd take revenge in the most shameful way possible.

"Please Sophie! You can't! Not Tessa please! She works UNDER me!"

Hilary wasn't having any of it "An absurd situation. A young woman working under a boy like you? We'll have to discuss this with this Tessa at some point."

As Olly laid on the floor sobbing, Sophie and Hilary spoke of the new arrangement. After sending him to bring them a bottle of wine the two schemers sat on the sofa drinking, completely ignoring Olly, who remained stationary on all fours. As Sophie drained her glass, she stopped and turned to him.

"It occurs to me that you haven't thanked Hilary for her present."

Hilary gushed at the young girl's suggestion, she was really getting the hang of this.

"Come and make your gratitude known." Sophie said in a raised voice, it was a command, not a request.

This was too much. They actually expected him to THANK Hilary for locking up his cock? They were acting as if this was all his idea and they had merely been kind enough to oblige. Yet remaining on all fours, Olly crawled up to them. Sophie threw him a scowl, was he deliberately trying to embarrass her in front of Hilary!? Hilary herself stared down at the boy, one eyebrow raised in amusement. Hate, anger, rage! Olly could not sort his thoughts for this bitch of a woman...as he lowered his head to kiss her infamous red heels.

"Get licking, there's plenty to do down there."

Sophie laughed at Hilary's chastisement of him as she gazed upon the beautiful naked body on all fours before them. He licked away at Hilary's heels for a good ten minutes until she kicked him aside. As Sophie gushed her final thanks and goodbyes to Hilary, Olly remained naked, caged and crouched with his head down. He was sure to keep silent, vision fixed on the floor.

Effusive goodbye's over, Olly was jolted into action by a kick to the arse courtesy of Hilary and he rushed on all fours to keep up with his new keeper. Hilary felt pure joy at the beautiful sight, as Sophie marched out into the night whilst her beloved slavishly followed on his hands and knees.

"Sophie you can't someone will see us!" Halfway down the front lawn, Sophie stopped and scowled at him.

"And just where did you leave your clothes silly boy?"

"Hilary threw them into that bush!"

Sophie sighed. Why was he intent ruining their fun? But she supposed she didn't want her new boytoy being taken away by the police for public indecency, and so reluctantly gave him leave to frantically retrieve his clothes. On returning to Olly's flat, Sophie took a good long while to survey this former bachelor pad. Obviously the furnishings would have to change to her own feminine tastes. Looking at Olly cowering before her she titled her head to one side.

"Are we forgetting something?"

He grudgingly removed the clothes he had only just reclaimed. Onto his knees, once more he crawled up to kiss his mistresses feet.

"Yes yes enough of that" She nonchalantly kicked him away, as she noticed Hilary had done earlier. Secretly she loved seeing him on all fours before her, passionately kissing her heels, but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing.

She gently sat Olly down on the coach with her, it was the first time this evening Olly had been asked to do something other than grovel on his knees. He cozied up beside her with enthusiasm. He had done all that she asked and now they were alone in his flat they were finally going to consummate this relationship. His caged cock began to strain painfully against the harsh steel in anticipation of release.

"Now darling," she said softly, putting her arm across his shoulders, "what Hilary suggested actually makes a lot of sense. It can't be right for a man to serve a women at home whilst bossing a girl about in the office. How is that fair to Tessa? So I've decided, as I can't be there to look after you, that Tessa will be given a key and asked to mind you in the office."

She said it in such a matter of fact way that Olly couldn't quite believe this conversation was actually happening. After being forced into this damn relationship with a frumpy girl he despised, he was now sitting here, naked, in a cock cage, being told his bitch of a secretary was going to be given complete power over his penis. For the next fifteen minutes, he begged at Sophie's feet, he cried, he screamed, he tried to argue, and in a fit of desperation he even pleaded that his boss Marie be given the key instead. But his entrapper was not having any of his petulant whinging, she was beginning to see now why Hilary treated him with such little sympathy, only discipline seemed to have any positive impact on him.

With her best Hilary imitation, Sophie tried a heeled kick into his balls - and was delighted that she missed the chastity device whilst hitting him square in his unprotected bollocks. That brought an end to the discussion. As he writhed on the floor in pain, she told him how his new life would be:

"Put your misogynist posturing aside Olly, from now on, you serve women, not the other way round. You've walked over girls for years, well now we get to have a laugh at your expense. Tessa will have my permission and authority over you and you don't get a say. Maybe now you'll be a little nicer to her: she's told me some worrying stories about your chauvinism in the office. Now I'm taking your bed tonight, you can sleep on this sofa."

"Mistress please! When will this be taken off?" Olly held his little cock cage and looked pleadingly towards her.

Sophie was sick and tired of his moaning, the cage was meant to have put an end to that, but instead he was becoming even more petulant and insufferable: "Honestly Olly you're so ungrateful! It was you who wanted it on in the first place! Hilary has suggested a brief removal of the device once every four weeks, at least to start with, but only if you behave. I'll also be checking with Tessa whether you've behaved at work. If not, it won't be coming off at all!"

Once in every four weeks! He didn't think he'd survive a day without wanking over Sophie. Despite his resentment for her, he still lusted after her luscious body.

"And there's something else. I was disgusted by your behaviour towards Hilary. After all she's done to help you! It's like you're not even thankful! You seem to forget Olly, you wanted this. Now thank me for accepting you."

Olly stared in incredulity. His cock had been taken from him, his freedom to masturbate, and he was now expected to be servile to these scheming women. It was every boy's worst nightmare. And yet she was suggesting that he thank her for it! Instinctively holding his testicles for protection he instead begged again.

"Please mistress, I can't survive this. You have to take it off. You said if I didn't like it I we could take it off. You said so!"

"And what about my feelings Olly? I rather like it on you. A shiny steel prison for your penis! As well as reminding you of your commitment to this relationship it will also help re-educate you into humility before women."

Humility before women! Olly couldn't bare the idea of being treated like an inferior to them. He'd always celebrated male dominance. But here he was, completely at the mercy of the girl he had once considered beneath him. "But I can't possibly go four weeks without a wank! I'll even do it for you, at your feet. Please!"

Such an ungrateful display. It seemed he still harboured some lingering ego. Sophie took her time considering the cowering boy before her before deciding upon the simplest way to shut him up.

"Five weeks."

"Sorry mistress I..."

"Six weeks."

The idiot finally realised what was happening. He was now up to six whole weeks without release. His pitiful attempt at resistance had just bought his cock another two weeks locked up. He bowed his head in an attempt to hide his impending tears from Sophie. She left him to his shame, as she went to claim his bedroom as her own. Retreating to the couch, Olly laid down on the cold leather and inspected his chastity device. The lock was metal and the steel seemed impossible to break out from. He didn't want to accept this was happening. He was in his own apartment, and yet nothing was now truly his. Sophie had so effortlessly taken everything from him. How could he possibly resist someone who only had to utter 'one more week' to put an end to all arguments? As he curled up on the couch, his hands meekly cupped around the device, he hoped the morning and his impending encounter with Tessa would never come.

To be continued...

12