Brought to Heel Ch. 01

Story Info
A short story of submission.
1.4k words
4.12
15.2k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumiso
Sumiso
7 Followers

Chapter One - Their First Encounter

Alan sat on one of the chairs that were provided for men accompanying their wives or partners as they shopped in the expensive boutique just off High Street Kensington. His wife was trying on heaven knows what and he expected to be there sometime. He had brought The Guardian with him for something to read but was distracted by the attractive young woman opposite. She was trying on a pair of exquisite shoes. She was flexing her foot, looking in a full length mirror as she checked how they looked on her. Alan thought they graced her foot with elegance and sensuality. High heels, a black upper and a red sole, expensive no doubt but they suited her, extending her calf in a quietly understated but emphatic way.

Not wishing to be thought of as staring inappropriately his eyes returned to front page of his newspaper. It was the sense of someone standing over him that made him look up.

"What do you think...do they suit me...should I buy them?"

He felt the colour rise in his cheeks, he was not accustomed to attractive young women initiating conversations with him.

"Well. I asked you a question!"

There was a tone to the way she spoke to him. It was quiet yet it left no room for doubt that she expected, no required, an answer.

Alan took a breath and responded:

"They suit you very well, the colour perfect for your skin tone, if you can afford them then I think you should buy them."

"Good, I intended to anyway. I was more interested in the fact you couldn't stop glancing at me trying them on...you seemed fascinated by them or me or both. I'm not sure but probably both."

"I wasn't staring.."

"Shh! You and I both know you were and I don't mind. I enjoy a man who appreciates how I look in my shoes."

Alan fell silent, there was a certain authority in her "Shh", not something to be challenged or ignored. She looked at him or rather scrutinised and assessed him for what seemed like an age. Then coming to some sort of a decision she took a small card from her handbag and gave it to him.

"That has my email address on it. I expect to hear from you later today, I have a feeling that I might be able to provide you with something you are missing, perhaps something you haven't really admitted, even to yourself. When you email me, and you will, tell me what that is."

She stood but before going she leant down and whispered in his ear:

"That dress your wife is trying on, it doesn't suit her. Find a way of complimenting her so that she decides not to buy it. Tell me later how you did it."

With that she approached the sales assistant and had the shoes gift wrapped.

Alan stole a quick look at the card before slipping it into his jacket pocket. It pictured a pair of stunning high heeled shoes.

It was another twenty minutes after she had left that his wife finally appeared in the dress that the young woman had quite rightly advised did not suit her.

"What do you think now Alan how do I look?"

He remembered what he had been told to do by his young confidante.

"It's lovely, dear and you look lovely in it, but you know it's that beautiful shoulder line of yours that is your most attractive feature and I don't think the cut of the dress really emphasises and highlights that In fact it rather takes away from it. I think we should continue looking, perhaps try that other boutique you like in Chelsea, find something that really does you justice."

His wife, flattered by his comment agreed. This of course meant another two hours of shopping before they made their way home.

That evening Alan sat at his laptop in his bedroom with the card that he had been given next to the keyboard. He had struggled with the decision whether to write or not since he had first put it in his pocket. He was drawn to her and he knew why, he knew what she referred to with regard to something being missing in his life. He made a decision and began typing:

"Mistress,

I address you as such because you sensed the need in me to accept the direction and control of a woman in every aspect of my life from the mundane day to day to the special, sexual domination that I crave. I have never admitted this to anyone else but I am incomplete as I am. I want to worship you, to kneel before you, to do your bidding and to be used by you sexually. From the moment I saw you in those heels earlier today I have been aroused both physically and mentally. I cannot let this opportunity to fulfil my destiny pass me by. That you should have recognised this in me, in the space of a few minutes observation, makes you in my eyes unique.

I will plead and beg that you consider initiating me into this new and hidden world where a woman rules a man, where her innate strengths expose his frailties and weaknesses and where he can achieve his true role in life serving her."

He then described how he had managed to convince his wife not to buy the dress.

Signing off he realised that he had been hard since beginning to type. This state of arousal and nervous excitement continued as he waited anxiously for a reply. He desperately wanted to cum but something at the back of his mind held him back, seemed to say to him that this was no longer his decision to make, so he edged and squirmed but didn't cum.

An hour later he stared at his screen. Her name appeared in his inbox, he steeled himself and opened her message and began to read the first few words she had written to him:

'Good boy! Now that you have allowed yourself to admit what it is you need and indeed crave I can accept you as one of my sluts. You have a long and testing journey ahead of you but I will guide you. Trust me, place yourself entirely in my hands and follow each and every instruction. This is what I want you to do.I want you to write about one of your sexual experiences at University, the more naughty the better, I want to know what happened, write about it and tell me how you felt. Then, when you have, email it to me."

He closed her email and began to type:

"I was nineteen I was invited to go on a short country walk along with my girlfriend and some of her girlfriends in the hockey team. We went on a local trail, lots of ferns and bushes and trees and followed a pathway up into the hills. They were laughing and chatting amongst themselves and generally ignoring me, we were sharing a bottle of vodka that one of them had brought with her and getting a bit loud and boisterous. One of the hockey team said she was desperate for a pee and she and my girlfriend went off the path to empty their bladders. I was fascinated and hiding behind a bush watched them as they hitched up their skirts and squatted beginning to pee. I remember that I felt hot and my pants were bulging with an erection, which I was rubbing hard. Suddenly I heard the other friend of my girlfriend shout out:

'Gill, your dirty boyfriend is watching the two of you and rubbing himself.'

Within seconds the three of them had grabbed me, pulled off my clothes and pushed me on the ground. One sat on my ankles and one pushed my chest down. They discussed what they should do with me until the taller of my girlfriend's two friends said:

"Well if he wants to see a girl pee then he can"

She pulled her panties to one side and squatting over me started to pee on my tummy and on my chest. The hot golden pee felt warm on my skin and although I struggled I enjoyed it and was sorry when it stopped. They all laughed and told me if I ever told anyone what had happened they would post a picture on the internetof me being peed on. I had to wait till the pee dried off before I could put my clothes on again and then followed them home as they chatted as if nothing had happened."

He pressed the send button, he had done as she told him, told her something he had never told anyone before and he was glad he had.

Sumiso
Sumiso
7 Followers