Brought to Heel Ch. 02

Story Info
A short story of submission.
1.6k words
4.03
10.2k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumiso
Sumiso
7 Followers

CROSSING THE THRESHOLD

Alan was up early. He hadn't slept well, a mixture of excitement and concern had caused him to experience a restless night. He was glad he had sent his account of his first sexual experience to her yet was concerned she may feel it disgusting. He checked his laptop for messages every few minutes until finally at just after 8.00am he received the notification he had been waiting for.

With trembling fingers he opened her email:

"Slut, that is the name I will address you by now, for that is what you are My Slut. I enjoyed reading your account of your first sexual experience. Perhaps that early introduction into being helpless and under the control of girls is the reason you have had this long held but dormant desire to be under the control and direction of a Mistress. It doesn't really matter though, you have made your choice and there is no turning back. I know that and you know that too. You have begun an irreversible journey of submission and obedience, of service and worship, of being under your Mistresses' heel.

I require you to construct some reason as to why you need to be away from your wife on Monday during the day. You will present yourself at my house in Putney at midday. Don't be late Slut, tardiness is unacceptable and will be punished. I will be keeping you till 4pm. Think of it as your initiation into servitude, the point where you step across the line from dreaming and fantasising about submission to experiencing the reality of it."

There was an address in Putney, typed beneath the message.

Monday arrived and Alan left his house at 10.30 am having told his wife that a former colleague who had retired around the same time as himself was recovering from a serious illness and his partner had asked Alan if he would pay him a visit as it would cheer him up to see an old friend.

He had given himself plenty of time to cross London from East to West and found himself at the corner of Langton Walk and Milliner Street, a good half hour early. He walked around the block twice, passing her front door on both occasions, casting a glance at her front door each time he did. He stood at her door, five minutes early, unsure whether to use the knocker or to wait another few minutes or to run away. He steadied himself, there really was no going back, Mistress was right, his submission to her inevitable. He used the knocker, rapping twice on the door then waited.

He stood there waiting for over three minutes and just as he wondered if he should knock again the door opened. Mistress stood there in black trousers which ended just below the knee, a white semi-fitted blouse and the shoes he had seen her purchase in the boutique.

"I have been watching you Slut, going past my door several times, standing where you are now, deciding if you should knock or run away like a frightened schoolboy. A man your age frightened of what he wants most, quite pathetic really, but amusing nonetheless. Come in Slut, time to step across the threshold and enter a new reality."

He followed behind her and was immediately impressed with the size and quality of her home. An understanding of style, understated quality, simple but elegant furnishings. She guided him into a small box room adjoining the hallway.

"This is the first room you will enter whenever I decide you will visit me. It is a slut's dressing room. You will find the outfit I wish you to wear hanging up and any associated accessories here, on this tray. You will remove your outdoor clothes and replace them with the outfit I have provided. You will remove all jewellery, watches, rings etc. Then you will wait here till I summon you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, then change. I will summon you when I am ready."

With this she swivelled, ballet like, on one heel and left him.

He removed his clothes placing them neatly over the hard backed chair, stripping to his boxers. There was a pair of khaki chinos and a blue polo shirt each with a logo saying SLUT embroidered on them. He put them on, surprised that they fitted so well, and slipped his bare feet into the deck shoes that had been provided. As he waited he studied the silver tray and the items placed on it. There was a silver collar, embossed with the word SLUT, a pair of silver handcuffs, a blindfold thing like you use on aeroplanes to block out the light and a number of short black ropes that looked as though they were made of silk.

It was several minutes before he heard Mistresses voice:

"Come through now and bring the tray Slut."

He picked up the tray and following where the sound of her voice had originated, he walked into a spacious lounge area. His Mistress was sitting on a plain sofa with one knee placed over the other, one delicious heel on the floor the other raised in the air slightly.

"Not too bad Slut, though I say it myself I judged your size pretty well and you actually look half decent for a pathetic old man. Now let's see you deliver the tray to me."

He hesitated, then head bowed and back bent he walked slowly over to where she sat.

"Now kneel. Good boy, extend your arms and keep the tray level."

In doing so his eyes remained glued to her feet, the heels of her new shoes excited him, stylish, powerful and he detected the faintest scent of new leather.

She took the tray from him and placed it beside her on the sofa, placed a finger under his chin and raised his head.

"Eye off the shoes now Slut."

His Mistress placed the silver collar around his neck and clicked it shut, locking it. The collar felt cold against his skin, but his whole body warmed with the excitement of being treated this way.

The blindfold was placed over his eyes and secured at the back of his head and the metallic click of the handcuffs ensured he was kneeling, unseeing and defenceless before his Mistress.

"So you like my heels Slut, would you like to have the heel in your mouth, suck on it, lick it kiss it, worship it!

I know you do. Open your mouth Slut. "

He took the heel into his mouth, sucking on its rapier like length, then running his tongue along it.

"Ooh you wanted that didn't you, you are getting hard worshipping your Mistresses heel, like the untrained Slut you are. Would you like to see how wet you made my new shoe."

She removed his blindfold and showed him the old, worn, dirty shoe the heel of which he had sucked, licked and worshipped. Laughing she said:

"You don't get to touch my new shoes you stupid Slut . There is so much for you to learn. I don't know if it's worth my while training you, but you amuse me, e will see how quickly you learn. "

She stood and moved away from the sofa

"Don't move. Wait"

So he did, and on his knees Alan waited, and waited, and waited.

Then he heard the sound of rubber soles on the laminated floor. A moment later his Mistress sat down on the sofa once more, wearing a pair of red, flat shoes. Alan could smell the rubber, an intoxicating infusion that caused his cock to stiffen.

"Oooh you look like you like my rubber shoes, slut. Listen to the sound they make when I remove one of them. Isn't that just the most delicious sound?"

Alan found the sound of the rubber against her foot incredibly arousing and the scent of strawberries filled his nostrils.

"Is that precum Slut, leaking from the end of your puny cock and making your chinos wet? Hmm I think it is, such an eager, excitable little foot slut aren't you. Shall I let you cum? Ask me nicely slut"

"Please Mistress, please let your newest slut cum for you. I beg you, please."

"No my dear, not know , maybe not even later, first we have to put you through your paces. First I need to see what you can take, what is the limit of your discomfort, where pain and pleasure becomes just pain. A sort of benchmark."

She giggled at her own joke.

""Yes a bench for marking. A benchmark, your Mistress just made a joke slut!"

He was instructed to stand and a leash attached to his collar. He then trailed behind her as they left the lounge area and descended down a flight of stairs to the basement. His Mistress opened a door to a well lit room. At the opposite rend of the room was a padded bench with a variety of paddles, crops and canes hanging on the wall.

She had him lower his chinos to his ankles and rolled his boxers to his knees. She undid the handcuffs and as he bent over the bench he was told to grip the handles placed on the floor.

"So my eager little slut, time to find out. Now let's see what to start with. I can dispense with the paddles I think, let's see how you react to the training crop."

Alan tensed, he felt the leather of the crop drawn gently across his bare buttocks, then he waited, aware of what was to come.

Sumiso
Sumiso
7 Followers