Brown Eyed Stallion

Story Info
The day my virginity was taken by my Italian Stallion.
2.1k words
4.41
38.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time we officially met was at a college party. The moment I saw him, though, I realized I knew him. We had gone to the same high school. He was 3 years older than me. I played volleyball with his girlfriend and I remember thinking that he could do much better than her. He was Italian. He drove a classic car, had slicked back hair, and played soccer. He had these warm, friendly brown eyes that seemed to forge an instant connection with whomever he was looking at. And finally, his eyes were on me.

The house we were at was a notorious party house. I remember feeling awful for the neighbors. My best friend and I loved going to these parties, and I did what I had to do to let my mom out of the house so we could go. I was a bit of a wild girl. I had had my share of sexual experiences, but hadn't gone all the way yet. My friend and I were sitting on the couch drinking Malibu Rum and Sprite, talking to some random guy about what the sexist part of a guy's body is. We were trying to explain to them that it was the V-shaped hip bones that stick out above a nice pair of boxer briefs. It was at that moment that he walked by.

He looked at me and said "is this what you're talking about?" He lifted up his shift so I could see his caramel brown, extremely chiseled abs. His body was perfectly defined all the way down to the V-shaped hipbones. I screamed "yes!" and then actually looked at his face. I said "I know you. We went to high school together." I never expected him to remember me. I was a sophomore when he was a senior . . . why would he? But he did.

We spent the rest of the night talking and drinking. He asked if I wanted to go upstairs. I didn't hesitate. He asked his friend if he could use his room. It was the only place in the house secluded at all from the noise and commotion of the party downstairs. The room was cluttered. He threw piles of clothes from atop the bed and straightened out the comforter before inviting me to sit. He sat down next to me and looked into my eyes. He said coyly "hi." When he smiled, he got these little wrinkles around his eyes that made him look much older and wiser than he was.

He kissed me. His lips were soft and full. And he let out little moans that let me know that he was digging this as much as I was. He gently pushed me back onto the bed. He laid next to me, pushing his body against mine. I ran my hands down slowly from the back of his head, down his neck, across his back, and down to the hem of his shirt. I pulled up on it, wanting to see more of his chest and stomach. He let me help him out of his shirt and I threw it across the room as if he wouldn't need it ever again.

I ran my hands across his back. It was smooth and tight, with protrusions of exquisitely formed muscles creating fun hills and valleys for my fingertips to play on. He kissed my neck. Not in the slobbery, too-much-tongue way, but little kisses mixed in with nibbles, and just the right amount of sucking. I turned my head allowing him greater access to my neck. As I did that, his hand slid down my chest to the top of my breast. He squeezed and I could feel him getting harder as he let out another soft moan.

I pushed him off of me, trying my hand at being domineering. I sat up and pulled my shirt up over my head. He smiled and let out a little laugh because of the unexpected control I took of the situation. I reached behind my back and unclasped my bra, pulling it forward and off. I laid back down and his mouth moved ferociously to my nipple. He sucked and bit while using his hand to massage the breast, squeezing it, trying to get more and more of it into his mouth.

He came back up to my mouth and started kissing me again. I could feel the change in him. What had started out with gentle, slow kisses, had now become stronger, more passionate ones. He backed up and slid off the bed. He stood at the beside, staring intensely down at me. He reached down to his pants and unbuckled his belt. I laid there, mesmerized. Wondering how this guy, who had always seemed out of reach, was completely WITH me now. I was feeling lucky, amazed, and impassioned all at once.

He pulled down his pants and stood in front of me in his dark blue boxer briefs for a few seconds. He was so hard and I could see the outline of his cock and was incredibly turned on and what I saw. He moved his hand down to the outline of his cock and began rubbing it. I pulled myself up and knelt down on the bed. I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed his tight, round butt. I pulled down his underwear and took a couple of seconds to admire his cock. It was thick and uncut. I had never seen an uncut penis before, but it was surprisingly delightful. I put my hand around its girth and pulled down. The foreskin retracted and I saw his head, glistening and shiny.

I ran my tongue first around the head, before licking up slowly to the tip. He groaned as I took more of it into my mouth. I moaned myself feeling so excited by this fat cock that was filling up my mouth. I closed my mouth around him completely and my head remained still as my tongue swirled all around. I slid my mouth up to the tip again, without losing suction. He moaned again as I gave one last little suck at the tip before pulling my mouth away.

He looked down at me. Apparently it was my turn now. He pushed me back onto the bed and unzipped my jeans. He ripped them off of me like it was an emergency. Without taking my panties off, he brought his mouth down to me and began breathing and kissing my pussy. Wanting more, I reached down to push my panties off. He helped. He pulled them all the way to my feet before throwing them across the room like I would never need them again.

He spread my legs apart and took a second just to look at me. His eyes came back up to meet mine. He smiled again, his eyes forming those little wrinkles again. Then his head disappeared to between my legs. He started off with long, slow licks with a soft tongue... Opening me up and getting me nice and wet. He moved his hand to my opening . . . he swirled around then pushed it inside. I moaned as he used his middle finger to expertly press up against my G-spot while his tongue slowly lapped at my clit.

He got into a great rhythm. Sliding one finger in and out, licking my clit, pulling out, sucking on my clit, sliding a second finger inside . . . I could feel the pressure mounting and I was about to lose it. I told him I was close and his rhythm intensified. He was determined and doing everything he could to get me to climax. I felt it crash over me. I let out a deep moan as my pussy tightened up around his fingers. He slowed down his pace and rode the wave back down with me.

Catching my breath and laughing with happiness, I looked at him. "Very good job" I said as my body shivered one more time. As my body regained control, I realized I wanted more. I was in the presence of a guy I had basically known for years. He had been nothing but a gentleman with me up to this point. I was so incredibly turned on by him and the way he was making my body feel, I wasn't ready for this night to end.

I pulled him back on top of me and pulled his mouth to mine. He had wiped his mouth off on the back of his hand, but I could still taste myself on him. I told him I wanted him inside me. His eyes opened and he stared into me. He didn't say a word. All that I saw were his gorgeous brown eyes. He would not break eye contact at all. I felt him adjust his body so that he could position himself on top of me. He slid his cock on top of my pussy, moistening it up with the combination of juices that were present. Once it was slick, he pushed firmly against my opening. His eyes were still staring into mine.

I could feel a slight "pop" when the fat head of his cock pushed through my opening. The feeling was incredible. I had been subconsciously tightening up around him. But as he stayed inside me, motionless, I relaxed. He slid deeper into me and the thickness of his cock stretched the walls of my pussy out, leaving me feeling completely filled.

He was slow. I was tight. It took a few seconds for me to relax and adapt to having him inside me. He didn't rush anything. He came towards me and put his mouth on mine again. His tongue mimicked what was happening below, pushing its way slowly into my mouth. I moaned. I could not believe what was happening. I had him inside of me. For the first time, I knew what this was like. And even more incredible, was the mind-blowing connection I was feeling to him. It wasn't just physical, but I felt his entire soul present with mine.

He pulled out slowly before pushing back into me, deeper this time. I let out a loud moan. I could feel little flexes in his cock as he tried to remain in control of the situation. I was ready for more now. I parted my lips and let out a breathy "yessss." Giving him confirmation that I wanted more of what he was doing. The passion heightened. He was taking long, deep strokes... in and out. All the while, keeping his face close to mine. Looking into my eyes, kissing my lips, licking my neck.

I could feel the pressure mounting again, and I was nearing climax. I knew he was too as he began to thrust harder and harder. He spread my legs apart further and pushed my legs up until my knees were bent up near my head. I was fully exposed to him and taking in every centimeter he had to offer. He sat up onto his knees so he could grab me by the hips and pull my body into his while he was thrusting. With him propped up like this, I could see every inch of his sculpted, athletic body... including the V-shaped hip bones.

I could feel this image being burned into my memory, as if I knew I would carry it with me forever. We both came. He squeezed my hips tightly as his body shivered, pouring every last drop of cum into me. As his body relaxed, he didn't pull out. He stayed inside me and collapsed on top of me. We were wet with sweat and our bodies started to get a chill. Goosebumps popped up all across my body. He took his hands and ran them over my arms, trying to cover me and warm me up.

Every part of me wanted this night, this feeling to remain forever. I hoped to a god I didn't believe in that this wouldn't be the end of him and me. I told him I had a volleyball tournament the next day and he said he wanted to come. I wanted to believe he would, but would understand if he didn't. Maybe he wouldn't remember this conversation. Maybe this hadn't meant anything more to him than just another college party hookup. I wanted him again. I wanted to see his brown eyes staring into me again. I wanted to taste his soft, full lips, feel his strong arms wrapped tightly around me, but didn't know that I would.

The next day, he showed up.