Brown Sugar Dreams Ch. 2

Story Info
He lays in bed waiting for his ebony lover.
672 words
4.15
78.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 06/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where I left off I was laying in a hotel room naked across the bed waiting on my lover to come out of the shower. As the lights were dim and smell of incense burned in the air my lover walked out of the bathroom into the dim room. All I could make out was a dark figure standing in the darkness. When she walked out of the darkness into the light my mouth drooped and my face turned red as the sun. It was Natasha's mother Sheba standing in a long black silky robe smiling.

Sheba stood there starring at my naked body. She quickly explained that after watching us that night in the living room she got all hot over me. She explained that she told Natasha that I called and told her that I wasn’t going to be able to come over. And Sheba told Natasha that her and a friend was going out of town on business. So that would give the both of us excuses. She explained to me that after her divorce with her husband which was ten years ago she hasn’t had sex since him. Being so busy with work and raising her two daughters and getting over him cheating on her she just hasn’t even thought about it much until now. Sheba took off her robe and starred over my naked body.

Sheba was in her late 40's. Her body average she had coal black skin like Natasha, she wasn't big but she wasn't skinny. she was considered to be BBW. Her breasts were big and firm her ass was the same. Her hair was long and natural and her lips were full. Sheba walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, she reached her hand around my cock. As she stroked my hard and wanting cock we started to kiss each other with slow and soft kisses. I started to kiss her neck moving my lips down to her nipples. I took her nipple into my mouth sucking on it slowly at the same time my fingers were rubbing her clit. Sheba told me she wanted to suck my cock, so I laid down and we got into a 69 position. Sheba took every inch of my hard cock into her mouth while my tongue was deep into her hovering coochie.

Sheba then laid beside me on the bed. We kissed more and more. I then got on top of her and she spread her legs wide. I slipped half of my cock inside her wet bushy pussy, because she was so tight. Then I slid the rest in and started moving at a slow pace. Sheba put both of her hands on my ass and started pushing me to go harder and fast. Sheba let out a cry, "oh baby please fuck me hard!" I started to go at a fast and hard pace, my balls were slapping against Sheba's ass.

Sheba pushed me to pull out she said, "I want you to fuck me from behind. So she got on all fours and I slid my cock deep into her. Her pussy was even tighter now, but she encouraged me to fuck her hard and fast. Sheba started to cum hard I felt her pussy lips grip around my cock. She let out a cry for me not to stop, so I continued on until my balls started to hurt. Sheba yelled that she wanted me to cum inside her, so I started shooting my loads of cum deep inside her walls. Her pussy milked every drop of my hot white cum.

We got up and showered together only to return to our love making all night long. I did not really feel bad about going behind her daughter's back, because we didn’t have anything serious going on. It was all out of lust. After a few weeks Natasha broke it off with me, but I didn’t feel bad about it because Sheba and I continued to make love.