Brownmailed Ch. 01

Story Info
James is blackmailed by his ex into becoming her ass slave.
2.3k words
4.37
79.3k
60
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rimcrim
Rimcrim
223 Followers

"Juanita?" I said in shock. "What are you doing here?"

My ex -- wife walked past me assertively. She took her coat off, and as she walked across the room I couldn't help stare at her massive, firm rump as it swayed side to side. That butt; that huge piece of flesh that had seduced me into marrying such a cold -- blooded, cruel woman who would nearly ruin my life.

"Hello James," she said mischievously, her steely brown eyes looking right in my eyes.

"Boy, do I have some news for you," she said with a laugh. "Please, sit."

I didn't like her telling me what to do in my own house; I didn't even like her BEING in my house while our divorce process was still going on. I hadn't seen her in almost a year, and it looked like she had gained some weight in her hips and buttocks, which were already huge before. Still, she was strikingly beautiful, which had attracted me, but her cold, callous nature had finally revealed itself. However, I sat next to her. I would hear her out before telling her to leave.

"I am not happy with the settlement," she said, looking right at me. "And I will not accept less than what I deserve. That's why we are going to restructure the contract. And you are going to give me everything," she smiled down at me.

"Nita... we agreed to the terms," I said angrily. "You've been postponing this for way too long. Just sign the damn contract, I need to move on from you."

"Oh no," she gazed at me. "You will most certainly not be moving on from me. Ever. See, honey, do you remember the tape we made?" She stood up, pulling a tape out of her purse. My heart dropped. I knew what it was immediately.

"Surely you remember this, darling?" she giggled, shaking her fattened ass back and forth as she walked over to the TV. In spite of my fear, my eyes were glued to her gigantic backside, the very thing that had drawn me to her. Oh I remembered, alright. The sex tape we had made; that she had forced me to do against my will. She told me she got off on rape roleplay, and though I was uncomfortable doing it, I agreed to do it because we had just been married. She bent over, putting the tape in the old VCR player and smiling back at me.

"Still haven't gotten over my ass, have you honey?" she said with a chuckle. "That's very good, you will be getting a lot more of it."

I didn't want to watch. I sat there as still as possible as it began to play. I remembered how much it turned her on to watch her the video back and now I knew why. She had planned to blackmail me from the start. She knew a video of her being raped by me would get her anything and everything in court. I felt like disappearing. She had me by the balls. Literally. I hadn't even noticed but she had grabbed my balls in her hand and squeezed them a little, smiling at me with a deeper satisfaction than I'd ever seen.

"Yes, sweetie. I am in complete control now. You can either surrender or fight, but fighting will just make it worse. I have very good lawyers," she smirked. She rose and turned her wide, bulbous bottom to me.

"Kiss," she said. "Kiss your new master."

I was too stunned to do anything. My life felt out of my control and I couldn't speak; it felt like the bitch had ripped my vocal cords out. Suddenly, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her giant ass. I didn't know what to do; I kissed it. I kissed her thick, protruding cheeks as she pressed my face into it, laughing. My only solace was that I was free from this cruel woman, but now I understood my time with her had just begun.

Nita stood up and smoothed her hands over her massive backside. She began to pull her pants down. Her booty strained to break free from the fabric and finally, she pulled the pants below her huge hips. I was stunned at the sheer volume of rumpflesh that spilled out of her jeans. Each monstrous cheek, the size of my torso, jiggled triumphantly in front of my face. Nita grinned down at me, and I realized my mouth was agape.

"You know you love this big ass," she cooed, wiggling it at me. "Now show me how much you love it exactly, and maybe I'll let you keep your house."

I gulped, knowing where she was going with this. Nita knew me inside and out, and knowing my fetish for big asses, I knew she would use it to her complete advantage. She reached her hands back and parted her giant brown cheeks slowly.

"Kiss my asshole, lover boy," she whispered.

I knew she had a hard time cleaning herself back there because of the thickness of her butt; near the end of our marriage, as she grew more and more dominant, she would have me wipe her ass, and when I wasn't around she would wipe it with my bath towel, staining it brown. I put my hands to her butt; my touch against her flesh brought back many memories. Her bottom was incredibly soft on the outside, and firm and thick on the inside; as much as I hated the bitch, I had to admit she had the perfect ass. I spread her huge cheeks and immediately was hit with the smell of eggs and cheese. I coughed, and tears came to my eyes from the putrid smell.

"That's going to be your new home," she whispered, petting my hair.

All of a sudden, she grabbed my hair and yanked me into the deep, cavernous valley of her rump. Before I could react, her muscular buttocks clenched around my head, squeezing it and holding it there with intense pressure. I panicked, pounding at her thick cheeks with my fists, desperately trying to breath the scant, foul air that I could. I heard her laughing maniacally, as I struggled inside her ass. All my struggles were for naught, and eventually I grew tired and gave in.

"That's a good boy," I heard her say. "No more fighting. This is your fate. Now because you didn't obey the rules, Mommy is going to have to punish you."

With that, she grabbed my head with one hand and spread the cheeks with the other. With her superior strength, she forced my face deeper into her ass, smushing my nose against her asshole and clenching her cheeks to lock me in. I couldn't believe how deep her crack went, and the smell made me gag. I couldn't hear anything; my ears were enclosed by her ass. I tried to scream but it was no use. Suddenly, I heard a rumble. No, no, no, I pleaded. I felt her clench her asshole, and suddenly it released with a powerful burst of air with nowhere to go but my nose and mouth. I felt her body shake with laughter, as I breathed in a stench worse than I knew existed. This was going to be a long day.

"Now, honey, I am going to keep you there until you do what I tell you," said Nita, clenching her strong cheeks together harder to let James know how much worse it could get. "I have had my lawyer put together all of my demands in contract form, and until you sign every last one, you will be stuck in my ass."

This fucking bitch, James thought angrily. He desperately tried to breathe, but it was getting more difficult the longer he stayed there. The small amount of air he could breathe was tainted by her unwashed, filthy asshole.

"I am going to put the contracts down and guide your hand to sign them. If you are obedient, I will grant you release after they are all done," she snickered.

James felt more helpless and humiliated than he had felt in his life, and was genuinely scared of suffocating in her ass. He would never be able to explain it to his son. He felt her hand grab his and put a pen in it. Then he felt her guide his hand to a piece of paper.

"Just sign and it will make everything better," she said soothingly.

Maybe for you, James thought, but he wanted to be out of this stinky, humid prison more than anything else. He knew he would probably be signing his life away, but if it would get him out of this, he would do whatever it took. Reluctantly, he put the pen to paper and scribbled his name.

"Good boy!" Nita exclaimed. "Now just a few more!"

Another unknown contract replaced the last one, followed by another and another. After each one, James felt a little more sick, not knowing what he was handing over to this cruel, sadistic woman. He would put his hands to her fattened rump as if to ask if they were done, but she would give his head a squeeze and grab his hand, forcing it back down to another contract.

"No, no, no," she laughed heartily. "Not yet, dear. Be a good boy now and do as Mommy says."

Even deep in her anal regions, he grew bright red when she said that. He hated when she called him a boy and herself his mommy; it was so degrading and infantilizing. He remembered she had starting doing it soon after they got married. Shortly after their honeymoon, she had stopped wanting to have sex, instead demanding that he perform analingus on her while she squatted above him and masturbated him. As vile and humiliating as it was, it was the only time she would allow him to ejaculate, with his tongue inside her anus. He despised being dominated like that, and could sense that she relished it, calling him her good boy and asking him to clean Mommy's butt. He could tell even then that this woman had an unquenchable thirst for control and domination over him. It was around this time he began contemplating divorce.

He returned back to reality, where his hand was beginning to get sore from signing.

"One last one and then we should be all set!" she said happily, wiggling her giant bottom against his face. "How is Mommy's little butt sniffer doing?"

He knew she knew he couldn't respond to her rhetorical question. He sighed internally and signed the last piece of paper, glad to be done at least.

"Well done!" she cried. "Everything seems to be in order now. I will make my way to Rosa's house to start processing all of this, and then we will let you know that what will happen," she said with a chuckle.

He grunted, slapping her huge cheeks to remind her of her promise.

"Oh yes, darling, of course. Your release..." she said, slyly. "I did promise you release when this was done. However, I did not specify the type of release. You must always examine the details before agreeing to anything, dear.."

He felt a grumble in her stomach, and her buttocks began to tighten. His head started to spin and his heart sunk down to his stomach. No, no, no, she agreed to release me! he thought. What the fuck is this psychotic, fat assed cow doing now? Suddenly it became all too clear. There was a burst of hot air as her anus quickly expanded. The sulfury stench nearly made him pass out. He heard her grunt audibly as he felt more hot air coming out of her pulsing anus. He couldn't believe she was going to do this. Not this.

He felt her anus began to expand, as if to swallow him up whole.

"Put your lips on my hole, sweetheart," she ordered.

James felt trapped like he had never experienced. He began to cry, tears dripping down his face against his ex-wife's massive bottom.

"Oh yes, your tears feel wonderful on my asshole, dear," she groaned. "That will be excellent lubrication."

He understood what she meant all too quickly. Her mighty buns crushed his head, pulling him deeper into her. His mouth squashed against her anus, his lips were forced open. Suddenly, her anus expanded to the size of his mouth and he felt a turd the size of his arm begin to force its way in his mouth.

Nita moaned with pleasure as she pressed hard, forcing her shit deep down into the stomach of the man who had tried to escape her clutches, as if to solidify the fact that she wasn't going anywhere. She wanted him to know that she would always be inside of him, always be a part of him. She felt his head shudder as she shat down his throat.

"Shhhhh, relax, dear," she whispered, as waves of pleasure washed over her from relieving herself and simultaneously establishing her utmost dominance on this puny man.

"This is your fate. Accept it, swallow it, be grateful for it," she said.

Below her, James was in hell, struggling desperately to breathe as she used his body as her toilet. He couldn't believe what a massive poop this was, seemingly unending. After what seemed like hours, he felt the shit pinch off.

"Ahhhhh," she exhaled deeply. "That was quite exhausting," she giggled, finally unclenching her huge brown cheeks and releasing James, who slumped to the floor.

He was too tired to cry, too exhausted and depleted to think. He lay there, looking up at the gargantuan buttocks hovering over him and the sharp, cruel, gleaming eyes and cruel smile of the woman who had utterly conquered him. She stared at him for quite some time, eyes boring into his soul, before she lowered her hand and patted her thick cheek, which jiggled thoroughly.

"Mommy's ass won't clean itself, darling," she said cheerily.

He sighed, then got up slowly.

Rimcrim
Rimcrim
223 Followers