Brownwood: Tommy Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DFWBeast
DFWBeast
2,019 Followers

Unfortunately, Brandon was like a pit bull when he got an idea in his head. Besides that, the son-of-a-bitch was smart. Very smart. It didn't take him long to figure out who the she was.

"Holy shit! It's Miss TOAS, isn't it?" he said, and burst out laughing. "Damn, you sure aren't dreaming small, are you?"

"Hey, it's not like that!"

"Sure, it isn't," he said sarcastically. "No guy would ever fantasize about her!"

"No, it's not like that. She's just helping me lose the weight."

I knew I shouldn't have said anything, but now I was trapped. I explained if I lost the weight and learned to dance, Angie had agreed to let me take her to the Christmas Ball. I was very clear there were no sexual connotations attached. Like a fool, I'd hoped Brandon had listened.

Soon, I had guys at the gym coming up to me and congratulating me. I quickly tried to do damage control by setting them straight and informing them there wasn't anything sexual involved. Most believed me; others didn't.

I knew it was only a matter of time before Angie heard some of the rumors. I wasn't sure how to approach her about it... I didn't get the chance.

"Dammit, Tommy Boy!"

I turned and faced a sexy, beautiful and very pissed off Angie Myles. She was almost running up to me, her huge breasts bouncing even though they were contained. Unfortunately, the erotic vision was marred by the fangs she was baring and the smoke coming out of her ears.

"What the hell have you been telling people?" she yelled, not caring about the attention she was drawing. "I told you before, but maybe you weren't listening. I'm NOT sleeping with you!"

There were more than a few laughs from our audience. I started to say something, but she continued on with her tirade.

"Can't you understand English? Or maybe you were too busy getting pats on the back from your bromance buddies for finding a way to get into Miss TOAS' panties?

"In case we're not clear, let me help... it'll be a cold day in hell before I'd ever sleep with you just to get you to lose weight. I'm not some damn whore to be fucked as some kind of reward for getting off your fat ass!"

"Angie ..." I said, fighting to stay calm.

"Tommy Boy, I want you to pack up your shit and leave. I'll refund your membership, but I want you out of my gym. I won't put up with someone spreading lies about me in my own place."

"Angie, I never told anyone that," I said, trying not to get pissed. "All I said was you'd agreed to let me escort you to the Christmas Ball if I lost the weight."

"Well then, somebody has been making up shit! And how the hell would anyone even know about the Christmas Ball! Dammit, I should've known better than to trust you!"

She turned around and stormed back into her office. I looked over at Brandon, but he couldn't meet my eyes.

"This because of you, asshole." I growled.

"Shit, Tommy Boy, so I added a little to the story. How was I to know she'd go bat shit crazy?"

"Fix it," I snarled, "or you and I are going to have a serious fucking problem. Understand?"

"Yeah, dude," he said, nodding.

I packed up my things as everyone around us watched. I shook my head in disgust as I left Main Street Fitness. By the time I got to my apartment I'd already walked through her ambush in my mind several times. The more I thought about it, the madder I got.

Her phone call several hours later caught me a little off guard. Humiliation is a good motivator for a decent person to turn... ugly.

"Hello?" I answered coldly.

My voice must've given her pause because she didn't say anything. I gave her a couple of seconds, then hung up. A few minutes later, she called back.

"Yeah?" I said my disgust still evident.

"Tommy Boy, I'm sorry," she said in a strong but wavering voice.

"Yeah, me, too, Ms. Myles. I should never have trusted a diva bitch not to publically humiliate me. That'll teach me for letting my guard down."

I knew my words had struck home when I heard silence. Finally, she spoke in a soft voice.

"I know I deserve that, but it still hurts."

"At least it wasn't said in front of an audience."

"No, it wasn't," she said quietly.

There was an awkward silence for the next few seconds before I heard her take a deep breath.

"Tommy Boy, I need to talk to you but face-to-face."

"Well, I'd invite you over, but it might start rumors."

"No, that wouldn't be a good idea," she continued, ignoring my barbed comment. "Maybe we could meet somewhere?"

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. Hell, it wasn't the first time I'd been humiliated by some hot chick in front of people. Of course it'd been back in college, usually in a bar, while I was drunk on my ass. I needed to face facts. In the grand scheme of things, this didn't mean shit.

"All right," I said trying not to sound too irritated. "Maybe we can meet for coffee at Starbucks?"

"I still need to feed Erica supper."

"All right. McDonald's?"

She snorted.

"Erica will be thrilled. No fries, right?"

It was my turn to be silent. Several things came to mind, but all of them were either hateful or bitter.

"Tommy Boy, I said some real shitty things earlier and acted like a real bitch. I'm sorry and I'd like to apologize in person. Whether you still want me as your trainer or not, I hope you'll continue on with your diet and workouts. I'd hate for my actions to ruin that."

"Kind of hard to do when I've been kicked out of your gym."

I heard her sigh.

"I'm so very sorry for that. I said those things while I was in diva bitch mode. I certainly wish I could take it back. I'd like you to still consider MS Fit as your gym."

I was quiet for a moment.

"Please, Tommy Boy," she whispered.

"Okay, Angie. No fries."

"Then meet us at the one near the gym in twenty minutes?"

I agreed and hung up, not sure what to expect. I knew I'd have to guard against saying anything cruel because she'd have her little girl there. Of course, that might've been Angie's plan all along.

As I got my things to leave, I decided to let her have her say. I'd try not to act like an ass.

Mom would be so proud. Her little boy CAN be taught!

By the time I arrived, Angie and Erica were already there. Angie had ordered Erica a Happy Meal with apple slices, but Erica had somehow talked her mother into getting a small order of fries as well.

Erica quickly found us a table. Of course, she picked one of those tables with the chairs fixed to it. You know the ones that swivel and only children or thin people can use? Yeah, I'm sure some skinny dumb-ass thought that one up!

Anyway, Angie found us a table where real people could sit, and Erica quickly divvied up our meal. Angie and I's portions consisted of only drinks, while Erica's Happy Meal was quickly laid out and organized.

Like momma, like daughter! I suppressed a chuckle.

Once her cub was taken care of, Angie sat back and relaxed somewhat. She looked at Erica for a long time before she turned her gaze on me.

"Thank you," she said softy, peering at me with her light blue eyes. "Tommy Boy, I want to tell you I'm so sorry for some of the things I said back in the gym. I overreacted and lashed out at a nice guy who didn't deserve it."

"Well, you're right, I didn't deserve it," I said coldly. "I told you I wasn't going to play the fool for anyone again."

I turned and saw Erica's wide eyes staring at me.

Damn, I scolded myself. I need to turn the hostility down a few notches.

"Hey, Goldilocks," I said calmly, "wanna share those fries?"

She slowly pulled her fries towards her before a small smile began to form.

"No, Mr. Bear," she said quietly. "These are just right."

Then she began to giggle and was soon laughing and in her own little world again. It's amazing how a child's laughter can sometimes diffuse even the tensest of situations.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to make you look like a fool," Angie said softly. "When one of the women at the gym informed me about the rumor, I lost my cool. This is a very touchy subject for me right now.

"When Brandon came to me and confessed he'd been the one to embellish and spread the story, I realized how badly I'd overreacted. Tommy Boy, I'd like you to stay at the gym if you can find a way to forgive me."

I sighed deeply. A beautiful woman asking forgiveness because she overreacted to being referred to as a prize? That was somewhat understandable. It was her attack-first attitude which concerned me. However, once was forgivable. Twice, I'd need to have my head examined.

"And Brandon?" I asked.

"Well, he's on a very short leash, but at least he had the balls to come to me and apologize."

I decided not to tell her about my threat.

"All right, Angie," I said calmly. "Apology accepted. However, some of the things you said were accurate."

She looked at me with a questioning face.

"Listen, I won't tell you those rumors haven't changed the way both the men and women at your gym look at me. Mostly it's for the better. I can promise you whenever I hear it, I tell them although I wish you were my prize if I meet my goal, that was NOT the deal.

"I made it very clear you weren't offering any part of your body as a reward. I can tell you they believed me since their looks toward me turned from envy to pity almost every time."

"Thank you," she said, visibly relaxing. "I needed to hear that more than you realize."

"I understand, Angie," I said softly. "Remember, I told you I understood the ogre never ends up with the princess ..."

"Dammit, Tommy Boy, I don't want to hear that shit again," she snapped.

"Oh, Mommy said bad words!" came the little voice beside her.

I watched Angie's face turn ashen. She did recover quickly though.

"You're right, honey. Mommy said some bad words."

"It's okay, Mommy. You can say bad words when talking about boys."

"Oh no, baby," Angie said, looking at the cute miniature of herself. "It's not okay even then."

"Then why do you use those words when you talk about Daddy?"

I successfully snorted my coffee through my nose much to Erica's amusement.

"Sorry," I said to the beautiful blonde glaring at me and her cute mini me who was giggling beside her. "I was working on my ogre impersonation."

Erica laughed. "Tommy Boy, you're silly! And you're wrong! You're not an ogre. Ogres are green. And they do TOO end up with the princess. But only if they bring their donkey friend with them."

I looked over at Angie and saw her eyes grow huge with warning.

"Nope," I said, grinning, "not going there!

I chuckled at Erica and smiled.

"You know I was green once upon a time?"

"Really?" she said her big blue eyes getting huge.

"Oh yeah. It happened right after I showed a bunch of my buddies I could eat a hundred McNuggets! I was green for days!"

"Eew!" the little tike squealed ad laughed.

"So you might be right, Erica. If I ever hope to end up with a princess, maybe I'll have to go get a donkey friend? Ouch!"

I reached down and grabbed my freshly kicked shin.

"What happened to not going there?" Angie hissed softly as she glared at me.

"I was just trying to help!" I said meekly, not hiding my grin.

"I say that a lot, too," whispered Erica very loudly. "She doesn't believe me either."

Angie burst out a short laugh and covered her mouth. Erica and I smiled at each other. Soon, Erica had finished her meal and went to go play in the play area. Angie and I moved so we could keep an eye on her but also talk freely.

"I think you might've misunderstood me earlier," she said calmly, but avoiding making eye contact.

"Okay," I said slowly, "it probably wouldn't be the first time."

"No," she said, smiling as she turned towards me. "And probably not the last time either."

"When I said I was relieved you were telling people there wasn't anything sexual in our agreement, I think you might've taken it wrong."

"All right, how should I've taken it?"

"Not... personally."

She stared at me for a moment then sighed deeply.

"Tommy Boy, I need you to promise to never repeat what I'm about to say to you, especially not to Brandon or anyone at the gym. Dammit, I don't even know why I'm telling you this."

"Angie, I can't promise that. I don't know what this is about, but I won't promise to keep a secret that might harm others. I can promise you if this is of a personal nature or could be embarrassing or harm you or Erica, I'll NEVER breathe a word of it to anyone. If that's not okay, then please don't tell me. I won't be offended."

She smiled.

"Now I remember why I can tell you, besides feeling guilty about acting like a drama queen earlier. Tommy Boy, you're a nice guy. I sometimes forget your type is still out there."

"Angie, I—"

"Nope, it's my turn, so please let me finish," she said, smiling slightly. "The reason I was relieved to hear you were telling people that nothing sexual was promised was because I try to keep a balance between the being professional and being sexy. I know what I look like, Tommy Boy. I've certainly used it to draw customers, but the truth is what you see isn't what you get with me. I'm not what I appear to be.

"I know you've heard I used to be an exotic dancer. Actually, I stripped while trying to get through college back in Dallas. I was still dancing when I met Eric. There were some very bad things that happened down there, and my life was a mess when Eric and I got together. He managed the gym I was going to and we soon were a couple. He was beautiful and sexy and a bodybuilder and I fell for him hard. Soon, we were living together. Eric convinced me to get these," she said, lifting her breasts. "He said they'd help me make more money stripping, and he was right. They paid for themselves quickly.

"We got married soon after and I got pregnant with Erica. My exotic dancing career was put on hiatus, much to Eric's dismay but not to mine. Even though I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, I got tired of being looked at like a piece of meat. I know, hypocritical isn't it, but it really got old quickly.

"After Erica was born, I started working at the gym both for extra money and to get back into shape. It became obvious being in good shape, having huge tits and having my stripper reputation that I was drawing in a lot of male customers.

"That's when Eric found a business partner here in Brownwood and we opened Main Street Fitness. Just like back in Dallas, Eric convinced me to use my body to drum up business. It wasn't like he was pimping me out since he was doing the same thing. We both danced at the Kandy Kane for a while. I was there for a few months, and Eric did Ladies Only Nights and several bachelorette parties.

"If I'd known our business partner would turn into my husband's sugar momma, I would've stayed in Dallas. Less than two years after we opened the gym, Sugar Bitch's rich old man died. She took all the money and moved to California. She also took my husband. Last I heard, Eric was a kept man out in San Diego. All he left me with was the gym, which is barely breaking even, and these two monstrosities on my chest."

"Well, that's not completely true," I said, looking over at Erica.

I saw Angie's face soften and her warm smile made her beauty shine even brighter.

"No," she said sighing. "She's by far the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"But as for these," she said, lightly lifting her breasts, "I despise them."

"Then get rid of them," I said calmly. "Go get a breast reduction, but it won't help as much as you might think. Angie, whether you have huge breasts or not, you're still one of the most beautiful and sexy women I've ever met."

She smiled warmly again, only this time it was at me. I felt my heart stop.

"Thank you for the compliment, but I'm afraid you're wrong. These huge tits unfortunately do draw attention and make me stand out. I know I could get rid of them, but that takes money I don't have. It would also hurt the gym membership. Tommy Boy, as much as I hate them, they do help keep food on the table for us. This gym is all I've got... I don't want to go back to taking my clothes off for men. I can't do that, Tommy."

"I didn't realize the gym was doing that badly."

"It's not, but Eric left me with a heavy bank loan and mortgage to pay off. When we first moved to Brownwood, we bought a new home up in the Twin Oaks Estates. It was beautiful and I fell in love with the area even if it was a little pricy. With all the debt Eric left me, I ended up quick selling the house and moving into an older, smaller home only a few blocks west of the gym.

"As for the gym, it's still doing well, but let's face it; when he left, so did several of our female members. Although he was a shallow selfish prick, he was gorgeous. As eye candy, he pulled in a lot of female admirers. Between us, we were pulling in the members and the gym was turning into a small gold mine. Unfortunately, he decided sleeping with money was easier than working for it."

We sat silently for several minutes, simply watching Erica play, then I heard Angie's soft voice.

"You know," she said softly, "I wanted to be a physical therapist back in college."

"What stopped you? You're certainly intelligent and dedicated enough to do that."

She looked very uncomfortable and a pained look spread across her face. I wasn't sure if it was a deep sadness or shame.

"Stupid choices and the bad results that came from them."

I knew better than to push the subject of her past but wanted to encourage her. I knew I had feelings towards this woman but whether those were lust or friendship, I wasn't sure, probably both.

"You know, you could probably finish up your degree at St. Catherine's. I know they offer that degree. I once dated a girl who was majoring in it."

"Possibly," she said, "but how? I'm a single working mother. I don't have the time or money."

I snorted. "Now who's making excuses?"

Her eyes flashed with some particularly vicious thought before it gave way to her amusement.

"Thank you," she said warmly. "It's been a while since I've been able to talk to someone besides my neighbor, Mrs. Harper. Oh, I've several casual friends here in Brownwood, but none who I can really talk to. Most men are too busy staring at my tits, and most women can't get past their jealousy.

"I know it may sound conceited, but it is true. Most women can't get past their 'poor little pretty girl' gag reflex. I know I gripe about it, but I worked hard to get this body and I've paid for these tits, several times over."

"So friends, huh?" I sighed.

"You okay with that?"

"Well, yeah, I guess. As long as it's okay for a friend to stare at your tits."

She tried to hide her smile as she looked to make sure Erica was out of earshot.

"Asshole," she said, laughing.

"Tease," I retorted softly while still smiling.

She froze with surprise and then she arched one eyebrow as she studied me. Whatever she decided, she then started laughing. Erica soon came bouncing back over to us.

"Tommy Boy! Did you see me?"

"How could I miss such a pretty little girl with all that golden hair?"

"It's not gold. It's blonde! Tommy Boy, you're silly! Now watch me!"

She bounced off back into the play area, turning around several times to make sure I was still watching her.

"She misses her father," Angie stated quietly.

"Do you still have contact with him?"

Angie slowly shook her head while staring at her daughter.

"He calls on holidays and her birthday, but that's about it."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not. Well, I guess I am for her, but one day she'd figure out what a shit he is and she'll be heartbroken. As for me... I hope his dick falls off."

DFWBeast
DFWBeast
2,019 Followers