Bruce Gets Introduced to Levi

Story Info
Levi's first adventure into his curiosities.
3.1k words
3.75
5.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tale #7 -- Bruce gets introduced into Levi's life

I am so excited. School has been the center of my life for years and I have been a good and faithful student during that time. Now I have been offered and accepted a paid position with a structural engineering firm in downtown Dallas as an EIT (Engineer in Training). Did I mention it's a paid position! Not an intern, getting paid zero, but part of the company's staff. It is a dream come true.

Being a staff person I am assigned an office. It is a fairly large office right off the reception area, but sparsely furnished. I'm alright with that, I don't like a lot of clutter. But I do need a place for clients and visitors to sit. But God works in mysterious ways. So, I asked for a sofa, and got one!

As I'm getting used to the duties and the environment of the company, I am becoming a lot more comfortable. In researching what other firms are doing, I often have guests into my office for formal and informal meetings.

Recently I have been getting to know one of the engineers from the company. His name is Levi, and is a very nice and good looking older gentleman. We have so much in common and enjoy each other's company tremendously. Granted, the nature of our relationship is questionable, but we both understand the potential consequences if the affair becomes public.

On occasions Levi visits my office. It usually on off hours or on weekends. There is a window in my door that gets covered during his visits. Levi is kind of uptight, but I think I've awakened something inside of him that has been dormant for many years.

Levi is a very giving person. We have spent many hours together where all the focus was on me. Granted, the man absolutely loves blowjobs and stories of my past sexual encounters, but he seems to be the most selfless person I know. He has also opened himself up to me that he is willing to experiment with almost anything. He refuses to physically hurt me, but even that line is blurry to him. But that is another story.

I was meeting with an openly gay engineer one day in my office, and an idea came to me. This engineer, Bruce, and I have been friends for years. I even offered to give him a blowjob as a fulfillment of a bucket list item, but he politely refused. His loss. The two of us can speak candidly, so I initiated an inappropriate conversation with him at the end of one of our meetings. "Bruce, I have a friend I'd like you to meet. His name is Levi - he is a little curious, and I would like to take advantage of that. I know that you refused one of my advances in the past, but I want to talk about this."

"I don't know Jules. This is something that I do not normally do or condone."

I saw the "I don't know Jules" statement as an opening for dialogue. I have to proceed cautiously though, Levi doesn't even know about this. I could quickly loose two very dear friends if I'm not careful.

"Okay", I start. "How about I let the two of you meet, and we'll make the decision at that point. Levi does not know about this, but I think he may enjoy it. But, there will be no expectations. If things do not work out, the topic gets dropped and never discussed again. Period."

"Let me think about it, Julie. By the way, where did he get a name like Levi? I hate to generalize, but doesn't Levi sound Jewish?"

I can tell I ruffled some of his feathers when he referred to me as Julie. He hasn't used that name for years. "I think he comes from Jewish ancestry. He has a very interesting spiritual past. Or shall I say religious; he is still questioning his spirituality". This may be the door I can use to get the two of them together, the spiritual card. You're a pretty smart chick, Jules, I smile to myself.

Bruce smiled and seemed to relax a little. "Okay Jules, I'll meet him. Anyway, if he's a friend of yours, he can't be all bad", then he got a sinister look on his face and said "or could he?" We both laughed.

"I got to get going, Jules. Give me a call later and let me know if you want to set something up." We hugged and he left to go home. I cannot tell if was relieved to leave, or was he being honest with what he said. "...let me know if you want to set something up". Time will tell.

I was excited to tell Levi of our conversation, but had to do it delicately. He has never had a male/male encounter, and until he met me, never thought he would see the day when he is thinking about having a male/male encounter. This is way outside his comfort zone. Or shall I saw "WAS outside his comfort zone". My pussy tingles at the thought of this.

When I get into my car to go home, my hand automatically reaches for my cell phone and I type "In transit". This is our way of asking the other if you can talk. As usual, Levi calls within a minute.

"Hello Levi, how's it going" I ask. "What are you doing next Thursday afternoon?" I probe.

He tells me he is free and I hear excitement in his voice. He's probably thinking we're going to get together in the parking lot of the Lizard Lounge in the downtown district. Levi and I have had some incredible times in there -- again I feel that tingle. "Let's meet in my office tonight, I have a surprise for you. Please stay open minded, you're going to enjoy yourself, I guarantee it." He was suspicious, but he trusts me thoroughly. So he agreed.

Okay, that's half the battle, let's work on the other. I dial Bruce as I'm driving. I do not like doing that, but I was excited.

"Bruce?", I asked.

"Hi again Jules, what is on that beautifully inappropriate mind of yours?"

"I just spoke to Levi. Both he and I are available on Thursday evening, if that's okay with you. He does not know the details of the meeting, but if I'm involved, he's okay with whatever we do". I hold my breath. Is he going to agree?

"You'll do anything to get me into bed, even bringing in another guy", he quipped jokingly. "Okay, I'll be there just for you Jules. I don't mean to be a hard ass about this, but I do have to be careful. I cannot let this become public."

"Don't worry, Bruce. In the type of relationship Levi and I have, we are used to keeping deep secrets." Then I must have sounded like a little girl "This is going to be fun!" I exclaim.

The week dragged. Other than meeting Levi in a nearby park for some awesome pussy eating, and a quick blowjob in a shopping center parking lot, it was a normal week. I like these encounters, it makes us feel connected and visible, something that is lacking in both of our homes.

Thursday finally rolled around and I arranged to meet Levi right after he gets off of work. He works as a project engineer, so is able to shift his work schedule around so gets off at 3:00pm. To be discrete, he parks his car in an adjacent grocery store parking lot. I drive up as normal and he sitting on the bench outside. He's wearing his typical clothes, a brown t-shirt, jeans (which right now they're baggy because of recent weight loss), and moccasins. He does not dress with flare, just like the penis doesn't make the man, neither does clothing.

He smiles a big smile -- he always loves to see me. We wait to hug until we're inside the car. We never know whose watching. The embrace feels as though he hasn't seen me for years. It feels good to be this wanted. He backs up a little, looks into my eyes and tucks a wisp of hair behind my left ear. I swear he can see my soul, I have never met anyone who looked at me the way he does. Sometimes it scares me, for no one knows me as well as he does. He makes me feel vulnerable at times. We chit-chat out in the parking lot for a while until the offices start emptying.

We hold hands as we go up to my office. Levi removes a clean sheet from a nearby credenza, and throws it over the sofa. I look down, if this sofa could talk, the two of us would be in a world of shit. The clothing comes off quickly except for Levi's socks and new underwear; the socks because it's a running joke of ours, because he seems to never take them off in front of me; and the underwear because he wanted to show them off. He has a big hard on which defies the strength of the Under Armour underwear material.

After showing them off, they also get shed. Within a second his cock is in my throat with his hands around my head. He takes my skull and fucks it hard, every once in a while twisting it while his prick is in my throat. When we first met he did not want to do this because of the perceived discomfort that I'm going through, but I convinced him that it really didn't bother me.

He stops periodically and makes me open my eyes to look up at him. When he does this, I feel his erection get larger. It's a little uncomfortable for me, twisting and looking like that, but he likes it and it doesn't last too long. This goes on for about two to three minutes, when we hear a knock on the door.

I do not think I have ever seen an erection deflate as quickly as this one. Levi scrambles to locate his pants as I'm trying to quietly convince him to relax. As I go for the door, Levi already has his pants on and sits down on the sofa. He looks very uncomfortable.

"Hi, Bruce", I say welcoming him in. "May I introduce Levi? He is the fellow I was talking to you about. Levi, I want to introduce Bruce, a very good friend of mine". The two shake hands, and greet each cordially.

I turn to Levi and say "Bruce is an engineer from a consulting firm that we sub out work to, so we work together often. He is openly gay and we thought that maybe we could have some fun this afternoon. No expectations, just experimentation. Are you okay Levi?"

It must have a surreal experience for all of us; I am standing completely naked between two men, one straight and the other gay. One man fully clothed and the other with just socks and pants on. There was a pregnant pause in the room.

"Okay guys, this afternoon is a 'no holes barred' afternoon -- pardon the pun. Let's get out of your clothes, and relax a little bit. Here, I brought something that will take the edge off". I reach into my bag and pull out a small flask of gin and vodka, a sprayer of dry vermouth, a small bottle of cranberry juice, and a jar of blue cheese stuffed olives. I know my men.

I pour Bruce and myself a vodka and cranberry, and fix Levi a martini. The guys are slowly getting out of their clothes, and I notice they are not looking at each other. I hand the drinks to them and have them sit down side by side, but not touching. Levi's dick is semi erect, probably from seeing me naked in front of another man, and Bruce's penis is still soft. I sit down between them and we drink while have idle conversations. Bruce was married before; Levi has never had a male/male encounter; how good my ass looks; the weather. I was getting bored and a little buzzed. I reached into my little bag of tricks and hand Bruce a soft mask. "Put this on Bruce, and let your imagination wander." He smiles and dons the mask. "Levi, come here", I say. But I hold a finger up telling him to stay put. "Try this", I say out loud, then took Bruce's flaccid organ into my mouth.

I do not know what Bruce was imagining, but the cock started rising in my mouth. I love that feeling, going from a soft rubbery item, to a hard-on slithering down my throat. I look over and Levi's dick was hard, very hard. He was staring at my mouth consuming Bruce. I smile at him and wink. I worked his cock for a while, and, during the blowjob, I reached over and started touching Levi. He was very horny, but I did not want him to cum yet. So I removed the dick from my mouth and asked Bruce to stand. I helped to his feet, and turned him towards Levi and myself.

I moved Levi right in front of Bruce and gently held the back of his head. With the guidance of my hand, his head and lips moved closer to Bruce's throbbing tool. It was already wet with my saliva, so the introduction into Levi's mouth shouldn't be that bad. Levi's lips parted, and Bruce's cock bounced as a response to the breath he felt on his cock. Levi's eyes never left mine as the penis penetrated his mouth.

I gasped! I did not think I would ever witness this. Holy shit! Six months ago this guy would have never entered a conversation about this type of activity, and now he actually has a dick in his mouth. I move his head slowly so the cock goes to the back of his throat, but no further. I do not want his first experience a bad one brought on by gagging. Levi starts fellating Bruce without my encouragement, so I watch for a little bit. This is so exciting that I am starting to drip. I cannot let these guys have all the fun.

So I pull Levi's head away and guide Bruce to a sitting position. "You're really enjoying this, aren't you Jules?" Bruce said, still not being able to see exactly who was doing what.

I position myself over Bruce's erection, back to his front, and slowly move him into my asshole. This dick is a little easier than Levi's. Levi's has a big head on it that I have to get past. But once the head is in, both dicks are about the same. Inch by inch the unit disappears. It fills me up and feels real good. I reach out and move Levi's penis into my mouth, devouring the whole thing immediately. It doesn't take long before Levi starts face fucking me again. But this time, during one of his thrusts in, he shudders and unloads in my throat. Boy, that didn't take long. Sometimes Levi's blowjobs take a while, so something must have stimulated him. Could it be that I was just sucking on another man's prick. Hmmmmm.....

During Levi's orgasm I didn't move much on Bruce's cock. But Bruce didn't seem to mind, because his dick stayed hard. When Levi caught his breath, he sunk onto his knees before us. I've got to say one thing about him; he loves eating pussy, and is quite good at it.

I feel his warm breath on my lady area. His tongue darts out and just touches my clit, Nice!

Levi slips two fingers into my well lubricated pussy. Then I start moving up and down on Bruce. I look down and notice that Levi is playing with Bruce's balls. "Really nice touch, Levi", I think to myself. But that is about the last clear thought I'd had, because Levi is now sucking my clit like it's a mini cock. His fingers increase their tempo into my quim, and Bruce starts thrusting into me -- over and over. I reach out for Levi's head to steady me during the sexual barrage on me. My body responds to all the sensations, and I feel a new feeling I've never felt before. I look down and see Levi is stroking the bottom of Bruce's dick through my vagina -- OH MY FUCKING GOD!

When I realize this, I cannot not stop -- I orgasm like I've never orgasmed before. It is made more intense by Bruce achieving his orgasm about the same time. He grabs hold of my hips, rams his cock in as far it goes, and I feel warm fluid being pumped into me. I scream and curse like I've never cum before, Bruce's hips are off the sofa, and Levi never stops with the lapping and finger fucking. I achieved Nirvana. Time stops, I am in my Jules Zone -- where nothing can bother me.

We finally finish and disengage from one another. Our breathing and heart rate return to normal as the three of us all sit, side by side, in a prone position on the sofa.

"Did you guys have fun?, I asked. Looking at their face and at the two limp cocks I realize that it was a rhetorical question. I pull out a package of baby wipes and clean off Levi's dick. It was probably the cleaner of the two.

Using a new baby wipe, and start cleaning off Bruce, paying close attention to the entire thing. I look over, and Levi is watching, and, what the fuck, he is getting hard. Within a minute he is rock hard. What the fuck?

"We have to get out of here, Levi", I warned.

"I know, but you got my interest. We'll leave; I do not want to forget, that's for sure."

I turned to Bruce and asked, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

He replied that he did, immensely.

"Would you do it again?", I risked pushing, but I wanted to know.

"For you two, definitely. It was fun, and I trust you. Call me when and if you guys want to have a go it again", Bruce said with a very big smile.

I then turned to Levi and said "and you?"

Levi looked at Bruce, then back to me, and said "you're never too old to learn and experience something new. Yes, I would like to get together again." With that he leaned over, kissed me, and said "thank you Jules".