Bruce's Backyard Ch. 03

Story Info
Lori accepts her punishment.
2.1k words
4.22
63.9k
6
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori slept like the dead, and when she awoke, it was to Master's kiss. "Good morning, Slave." He said lovingly.

"Good morning, Master Bruce." Lori said sleepily.

He untied her hands and freed her from the bed as he spoke, "It pains me, but you must be punished for disobeying me last night."

"Yes, Master." Lori said, her heart sinking.

He led her into the bathroom and bathed her. He was so very loving as he washed her skin, taking great care to be careful of her tender nipples and the welts left from her beatings. "My lovely slave." He purred as he washed her long hair. She loved feeling his touch.

When the bathing was over, he led her down into the basement. As he turned on the lights, Lori's breath caught in her throat. It looked like the dungeons she had seen on the websites she had surfed before meeting Master. Along the walls there was an array of crops, whips, paddles and canes. It seemed that chains hung everywhere, and in the few places where there were no chains, rope was strung-ropes of all colors and textures. There were sawhorses, tables, and contraptions that she could not name.

"Come here, Slave." Master commanded. Lori crawled until she was kneeling at his feet. She gently kissed his slacks where his cock was housed. "Very good, Slave." He said, patting her head.

He helped her stand, then walked her over to a saw horse and said, "Mount it."

Lori wasn't sure she understood him, "I'm sorry Master. Mount it?"

"Yes, Slut. Straddle it so that your pussy rests on the cross plank. See those nails sticking up? I want your cunt on those. Now, Slave!"

She scurried to do as she was told. She straddled the plank that made the top of the saw horse, and standing on her very tip toes, she wriggled until her pussy was over the nails. They had been driven into the underside of the plank so that the sharp tips sat a half inch out of the plank where her cunt must rest.

"Master.." she began, a tear escaping her eyes.

"Do it! No whining."

Weeping, she did as she was told. She winced as she felt the points of the nails biting into the already sore flesh of her pussy, her clit seemed to scream with the pleasure of the pain she felt. Master Bruce spread the lips of her pussy wide so that all of the nails made clean contact with her most tender skin.

"Hands behind your back, please." Master said. He tied her hands behind her back as she trembled.

"This does not bring me pleasure Slave. I do not like to punish you, but you must learn to do as you are told."

He produced a crop from the wall and began to whip her tits mercilessly. Each lash of the leather stick finding first one nipple, then the other. She counted sixteen lashes before he stopped. He came and pinched each nipple hard, then pulled them both, stretching them until she thought he meant to pull her over face first. Then for good measure, he wiggled the saw horse, making her cry out as fresh tears crawled down her red cheeks.

He turned to leave, then stopped and spoke again. "I have a box at the theatre and we will be going to the opera this evening. It would please me greatly if you would submit to being my guest."

"Of course, Master." Lori whispered through her sobs.

"Very good. I will make sure that Emily has something delightful for you to wear. I will return soon." And with that, he was gone.

The first few minutes were not that bad. She found that if she stood very still, the pin points that nearly pierced her delicate flesh became numb. Her calves, though quickly became tired from supporting her weight, and she felt her pelvis sinking lower and lower, forcing the points of the nails deeper into her flesh. She was also forced to use her thighs to balance, since her hands were bound, and that meant that she shifted almost continuously. She knew that she was again dripping wet down there, and her entire body seemed to throb with the pain and the pleasure that it brought her. Her tears burned down her cheeks. She cried for her pain, but also because she was ashamed at having disappointed Bruce.

He finally returned. Lori stood straight, and forced her big breasts out for Master to see. It hurt her sore cunt beyond belief, but she wanted so much to please him.

"You look marvelous, Slave." He said. "I left you down here two hours. Have you anything to say?"

"Master, I am so sorry that I came without your permission. I am sorry that I disappointed you, Master. It won't happen again." Fresh tears sprang from her eyes.

He moved closer and kissed her, then untied her hands and helped her off of the saw horse. She found it difficult to walk, but it didn't matter, she was forced to her knees and then made to return upstairs.

Outside on the patio, Emily sat drinking iced tea and reading the paper. "Look, Em! My little slave has apologized to me!"

Emily nodded in approval.

"She's ready to serve you if you want her, Em." Master said.

"Cool!" replied Emily. "Will you be joining us?"

"I'll just watch for a while, if that's okay with you Miss Em."

Again Emily nodded, then turned her attention to the Slave. "First thing you must do is service Master Bruce. Go and suck him, Slave."

Lori knelt before Master and unzipped him, then took out his cock and sucked it deep into her mouth, already used to having it's head on her tonsils. As she sucked him, she felt Emily's hands on her ass, then on her tits. Her sucking became very intense and she noted that Master Bruce groaned as she forced herself to take him in a little deeper with each thrust of her head.

Emily's hand found it's way to Lori's pussy, and she began to spread the wet juice all along Lori's crack, getting her asshole soaking wet. Emily thrust one finger into Lori's ass, then two, three, and four, before finally shoving her whole fist into Lori's ass.

Lori willed herself not to stop sucking Master, in spite of her discomfort. Emily grunted as she punched her fist deep into Lori's ass. Master's hands found their way to Lori's head, and he gripped her skull, setting the rhythm. He thrust his cock all the way in until she thought she would choke, and came hard against her throat as Emily pulled her fist out of Lori's ass.

Lori licked Master's cock clean, then lovingly replaced it and zipped him up. "You have fun now Miss Em. But be finished with her in time to clean her up for the theatre this evening. My father will be there as well as several clients."

"Yes sir." Emily said. She grabbed Lori's hair and pulled hard, forcing Lori to crawl quickly to keep up. She was taken back to the garden swing frame and tied up. Emily then broke a thin branch from a nearby bush. She stood in front of Lori and spoke, "I don't like you. I will fuck you because you are beautiful, but I really just want to slap you, cunt."

Lori didn't speak. She kept her head down as Emily went at her tits with the switch she'd cut from the tree. Lori hadn't been spanked this way since she was a child. It stung fiercely but she found herself turned on again, her hips began to writhe as the small branch bit into her tits, marking her nipples with lovely little red stripes.

When she was satisfied with Lori's tits, Emily moved on to her ass. Lori was ashamed to do it, but she found herself pushing her ass towards Emily and the stinging branch. "You may not be so bad after all," Emily said, pleased with Lori's performance. "there's hope for you yet."

She took Lori down from her perch and forced her back to her knees. "Lick me." She snapped.

Lori hesitated. She had never had to pleasure a woman before and she was a bit nervous. She didn't even see Emily's hand as it was brought across her face. The slap was strong enough to make Lori rock backwards onto the grass.

"Get your ass up and eat me out, Slut, before I take you downstairs. What Master Bruce did will seem like a spa treatment when I am done with you." She said through clenched teeth.

Lori crawled to Emily and began to pull her tight skirt downwards.

"Not like that, you stupid fuckhole. Just hike it up...here!" She said, pulling her skirt up to reveal a perfectly hairless pussy. "Now, get your rotten little tongue out and start eating me."

"Is everything alright, Emily?" called Master from his seat by the pool.

"Fine." she shouted at him. "Do it, slut."

Lori closed her eyes and moved in. She darted her tongue in between the lean folds of skin that surrounded Emily's clit. Much to her amazement, she liked it! It tasted okay and it smelled divine. She felt that she could do this all day.

She latched on to the beautiful little clit between Emily's legs and began to suck it, gently at first, then harder and harder. She could feel Emily begin to quiver, her hands wound around Lori's long hair and forced Lori's face harder and harder onto her pussy. Lori could feel Emily's wet fluids being spread across her face, which still burned from being slapped.

Lori dared to slowly run her hand up one of Emily's soft thighs before she inserted one long, slim finger into Emily's wet pussy. This sent Emily over the edge and she came, gasping for air as the waves of hot pleasure coursed through her.

Lori was very pleased with herself as she sat waiting for Emily to compose herself and give another command.

"Did I tell you to finger me? Did I slut?"

"Well, no, but..."

"No. I didn't. Damn. You want another two hours on that saw horse, slut?" She asked.

"No."

"Say, 'No Miss Emily.' You are not my equal in any regard!"

"No, Miss Emily." Lori had begun to hate Emily as much as Emily professed to hate her.

"Follow me, slut." Emily demanded.

Lori crawled after Emily who had found a saw horse. "Stand up and bend over this." Lori did as she was told as Emily strapped on a dildo. Lori felt Emily begin to lubricate the didlo, then she felt the oil dripping down her ass. Lori was helpless to do anything except stand there and take it. She was doubled over at the hips and she had an upside down view of Emily as she approached with the huge dildo strapped onto her.

Lori gasped as it entered her. It seemed to split her wide open. Emily thrust it relentlessly into her asshole, laughing as Lori whimpered. Lori was about to give the safe word when she heard Master Bruce behind her.

"That's enough with that, Emily. If you keep reaming her that way, she won't be any use to me tonight."

"Yessir." She said, obviously disappointed.

He knelt beside Lori and said, "are you alright, Lovely? Miss Em can be a bit intense.You may not be ready for her full throttle force just yet."

"Thank you Master, I am alright now."

He stroked her hair and then asked, "Miss Em, are you done?"

She pouted, "I guess so."

"I'll just take her with me, then." Master said. Lori followed him as he walked back into the house. He relaxed himself into a leather chair, then ordered her to perch on her knees beside his chair. He placed two biting clamps onto her nipples, then ordered her to sit in his lap. He turned on the television and mindlessly fondled her as he watch CNN. Every few minutes, he would dip his fingers into her pussy and scoop out some nectar, then make her suck his fingers clean.

"It's almost time to get ready now. Why don't you go and shower, shave yourself-and I want that pussy shaved, too. Do not pleasure yourself and leave the clamps on." He ordered. "You will be my beautiful slave tonight! I have left your clothes out for you. I'll come get you when it is time."

"Yes, Master!" Lori said, excited. She couldn't wait to make him proud again!

To be continued...