Bruce's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Susan, I am not sure about this – not sure at all. I mean yes, this was a need of yours, and yes, things got a little out of hand today, but still, I am not sure telling them is a good idea." I was getting jumpy, and she could tell. A smile played across her face.

"Bruce, I trust you. You have to trust me." We both heard the ding from the washer. Susan got up, left the room, leaving me there with my thoughts. And what thoughts they were. What a jumbled mess I had created. It was like I was racing in a car I couldn't control, events spinning. I didn't like this, not one little bit.

Susan walked back into the room "Penny for your thoughts." I wasn't sure what I was thinking, and she wanted to know. Oh boy. My pants couldn't dry fast enough. I wanted out of there – and I wanted out now. Susan continued her talking. "What if I told you Kelly already knew about this – would that make a difference?" I just looked at her, blankly. "I mean come on, did she ask where you were going today? Did she?" I just looked at Susan. "I told her I needed to borrow you today for some assistance, and I did." I was so dead. I didn't know if she was telling the truth or not.

Her next statement clinched it. "Kelly told me how much you enjoy oral sex, and how much she has a problem swallowing, so to say. She said she wished she could, but the idea, well, makes her want to "puke her guts right out of her head." I have heard those exact words before, right from Kelly. Susan went on "I told her I actually enjoy it, and she told me anytime I want, feel free. Would take the pressure off her. Why do you think I did it today?"

I was in shock. I had been set up. By my own wife. I didn't know what to say, I just didn't. Kelly had often kidded if she could find someone to do that for me, she wouldn't have to. She didn't mind the idea of oral sex, just couldn't complete it. I didn't know if this had been planned by them both or not. I looked at Susan, questions in my eyes. "No silly" she laughed, "She has no idea."

Susan continued "And I have given this much thought – I would like to have a regular appointment every two weeks with you, just to make sure the old ugly Susan doesn't rear her head again like she did." I just sat there. Feelings of both fear and lust were running through me. I could have Susan Taylor Klingem naked, over my knee, every two weeks, and get a great blowjob as well. The problem was, she wanted to tell the spouses, and I wasn't sure that was a good idea.

As I sat there numb, in a shocky state, the dryer buzzed. I was able to get my pants on, and was headed for the door. Susan linked her arm in mine as we walked to the car, kissing me on the cheek. "Thanks" she said. "See you in two weeks."

I called Linda and told her I wasn't going to be in for a while. I headed home and grabbed a quick shower; thankful no one was there. I needed time to think, time to decide the next step I should take.

The days flew by, and no call from either Susan, telling me she told Tom, or from Tom canceling the business. We were at the country club (as guests of Tom), when Susan pulled me aside, claiming "business." She reminded me that our next "meeting" was the following Monday at 10:00 AM, and she "really needed to make sure it happens." Susan looked up at me and smiled slightly as I voiced my confirmation.

Right at 10:00 AM Monday I rang the doorbell at the Klingem house. I liked the idea of being very punctual, as I thought it would add to the suspense for Susan. When the door opened, I almost went into shock. There, standing in front of me smiling, stood Tom. "Bruce" he exclaimed "So good to see you. Come in, come in." I tried to paste a believable smile on my face as I shook his hand and walked in. "Susan told me this morning you were coming over for a meeting, and am I glad you are here. She told me she has things to go over with you. I told her I could stay, but she reminded me that Leelee has her riding this morning. We have to run – see you!" With that Tom turned and called up the stairs "Susan, Bruce is here!"

She called back "Send him to the library!"

Then he called out "Leelee, meet me at the car – we have to go!" With a wave, Tom headed for the garage.

I know I felt a little pale, and was a little shaky as I walked into the library. Without thinking, I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. Looking out the window, I took a long drink as I watched Tom drive away.

"Making yourself at home I see" Susan teased as she walked into the room. I will say something for the lady; she knows how to make an entrance. As I turned, I could see that she stood there naked, smiling at me. When she saw my face, she laughed and said, "I thought I could shave a few minutes off the time, as not to keep you".

She took me by the hand and led me over to the loveseat. I saw that she had a large towel strategically placed over the arm of the chair, and relaxed a touch. Susan looked at me. "Bruce, you better remove your pants – we may not have enough time today to wash them afterwards." In theory, she was right. I know the last time things got soaked, even through the towel.

An idea jumped into my head, I wanted to see if she was ready. "Undress Me," I stated. Susan looked at me with surprise in her eyes, then a mischievous smile crossed her face. "Yes Sir." She moved to me, and undid my belt all in one movement. My shirt she unbuttoned and placed on a chair, my pants she removed and folded them over the back of a different chair.

I stood there in my underwear, already becoming aroused. "I suppose those should go as well" Susan said "Wouldn't want them to get wet now would we?" The smile on her face and the gleam in her eyes told me she was enjoying herself very much.

Now I have to admit, the idea of being naked with her was appealing, dangerous, erotic. As she removed the remaining clothes, my arousal was evident. Susan looked and smiled.

I sat down, Susan promptly laid across my lap. "Spank me Bruce, please spank me" was all she said. Basically that was all she needed to say. I went right to it, bring my hand down over and over and over again until I was satisfied. She was getting a good spanking. I could tell Susan was enjoying it, as she was squirming all over. I felt her juices running over my leg, could hear her panting. I knew her orgasm was getting close, and increased the speed and intensity of the slaps. I felt her orgasm before I saw it, as a large amount of fluids ran down my leg. Susan shuddered intently and went limp.

After a few moments of my rubbing her back, she abruptly stood up. I was so erect it was almost painful, as the thought of Susan having an orgasm from just being spanked really excited me. I expected her to drop down and take me in her mouth. Instead, she sat on my lap, head on my should and started to cry. Susan cried hard for a couple on minutes while I sat there holding her. I felt her body pressed into mine, could smell her hair. I could feel the heat radiating from her. Her body shook as she cried, big racking sobs. I was getting a little worried, and my arousal was gone.

Without looking up, Susan started to speak around the tears. She told me of a time, not long ago, when she had deliberately gone out of her way to humiliate and hurt a person she had contact with. I didn't really understand all she was trying to say, as she was still crying softly. I did understand how badly she had hurt this person, and now how sorry she felt.

I held her as she calmed down, brushing the hair back from her eyes and wiping her tears with my hands. She rested there, seemingly content to be held. I almost felt like a father does after disciplining a child, except I knew this was a grown woman sitting naked on my lap. Just that thought was enough to produce a twitch in my groin, one that didn't go unnoticed by Susan.

"I need to take care of my part of the agreement," Susan said as she stood up. Now I wasn't comfortable with this. Five minutes ago she was crying and telling me how she had hurt someone intentionally, now she wanted to go down on me. Talk about strange. She knelt between my legs. I could feel her hot breath on my skin. I would like to be able to tell you that I said no and pushed her away. I would like to, except that isn't what happened. Just the feel of her hot breath made me excited again.

Susan took me into her mouth. This was much different than it was the last time, this was soft and slow. Given my previous state of excitement, I knew this wouldn't take much before I was done. Over and over she took me to the peak, stopping just before I went over. I was starting to get overloaded. The she took me to the peak, and took me over. Wave after wave of pleasure raced through me as Susan held me deep in her mouth.

I slumped back into the sofa, spent. Susan looked up from the floor and smiled. "You need to go clean up and get dressed. Tom will be here in about 10 minutes, and I haven't told him yet. I don't think this would be a good way for him to find out, do you?"

I walked to the bath, washed up. I did notice that a towel and things were laid out, so I made the assumption that Susan had planned part of this out. I dressed quickly, and Susan pulled me intro the kitchen. She sat us at the table, with coffee in cups in front of us. She began to speak. Her words came in a rush.

"I don't know what happened, and I am sorry I cried. I know that wasn't terribly exciting for you, and I appreciate what you did." I just looked at her, allowing her time to go on. "I feel so bad about all I have done to people. I am so glad I have you now. But I do feel a little guilty. Not that I think we are doing something wrong, just that I would like to have Tom here. I want him to see and hear what happens. I feel like I am holding back from him now, and I don't want to."

Susan looked into my eyes, holding her gaze. "Tell me Bruce, tell me what to do." And she went silent, waiting for the answer. I was on the spot, and had no idea what to say. It was time to stall, to get more time to think. The answer came to me in a flash, one that I knew I could get her to do. I knew I would need a few minutes to think this through, because it seemed like the perfect answer.

I started talking, explaining to Susan what we were going to do. When I was done, she looked up at me and said, "You think this will work? You really do?" I told her I thought it would, that I would gauge it as it happened, and felt that if it wasn't going well, I would make it stop. But somehow, I just knew this would work. It had to go just right, or it would be very, very bad. There is something to be said for confidence. I just wish I felt it.

Susan called and made arrangements with Kelly for Friday night, for an adult only get together for dinner at the club. We arranged a sitter, and on Friday at 6 were to be at the club waiting.

Friday afternoon Susan called Kelly, and suggested we meet over there first for a drink then we could go on to the club. Just before 6:00 Kelly rang the doorbell, and the plan was in motion. I was excited and scared all at the same time.

Bruce let us in, apologizing for Susan not being quite ready. We went into the kitchen to wait and have a drink. Kelly looked around and asked about Leelee. Bruce told us she was spending the night at her Grandmothers as a treat. I don't think he realized that if my plan went well, he would be getting a treat.

Susan danced into the kitchen, all smiles and radiating. I knew she was excited, and I see she was slightly nervous. I guess you gain insight on people when you have them over your knee. "Change of plans" Susan announced. "I don't feel like going to the club, let's just eat here."

"Susan" Tom spoke sharply. "Don't you think you should at least consult with people first, since we did invite Kelly and Bruce to go..." Susan cut him right off. "Why I didn't think they would mind, and after all, I don't want to go." Poor Tom. He looked stunned at this outburst. He couldn't believe his wife was being such a bitch in front of us.

Kelly immediately jumped into this, just like I knew she would. "Hey guys, its no big deal. We didn't just come over to go to the club, we came to be with you. I would be just as happy staying here and ordering a pizza or something."

"I don't want pizza," Susan said. "I want steak. Tom, why don't you and Bruce run down to the store and get some steaks for dinner. And get some fresh salad, and bread, and get some dessert too. Is that OK with you Kelly?" When Kelly just dumbly nodded her consent, Susan looked at Tom, then dismissed him with a wave of her hand. "Go" she commanded. I could see Tom was mad, very mad. "Bruce" Susan said in a false sugary voice "Would you go along and make sure Tom gets what he needs? Us girls will get the place ready while you are gone." Tom looked at me, and I could see the anger right below the surface. This couldn't have gone any better. The plan was working.

We rode in silence for a few minutes, then Tom said, "Bruce, I am so sorry about what happened back there. I had no idea she was in a mood like that."

"That's OK Tom" I replied.

"No it isn't."

"Well, she was being a spoiled brat. Almost like a kid that needs a spanking." There. It was out. Now to see if he took the bait.

Tom jumped on that quickly. "If only" he said. "I could never do it, I would be afraid to hurt her or she would have me arrested or divorce me. And who would I find......." Tom looked at me. I stayed quiet, because if I had guessed right, he would do the talking for me, then spend the rest of the trip convincing me to do it.

"Bruce, this is a crazy idea, but it just might work. Why don't you do it for me?" Perfect. Absolutely perfect. This plan of mine was really working. I protested.

"What makes you think she won't have me arrested and thrown in jail?"

"Easy. I just won't let her. I'll tell her that it is all her fault, and she....Wait! I've got it! I'll film it and tell her if she tries to go to the police, I'll show it to them as proof. She would NEVER want anyone to see her humiliated like that!"

"Oh great Tom. Then she would even have proof. Do not pass go – do not collect $200 – go direct to jail and in a cell with a guy named Bubba who has a crush on you. Thanks, but no thanks. I don't like the idea of being someone's bitch."

We pulled in to the grocery store, and I thought that wouldn't be the end of it. We went in, picked up everything Susan had said, and Tom made sure he got a gooey chocolate dessert, as that was Susan's favorite. We got back into the car.

"I know how to make this work" Tom was talking slowly and with great effort. "She needs to learn she can't treat people that way. Susan has one major flaw. She doesn't like to be challenged. I already knew that. And I had been counting on the fact Tom knew it too. "When we get back, let's stay away from her a bit. If she behaves, we won't need to do this. But if she is still being a bitch, call her on it and then tell her she needs a spanking. If I know her, she will challenge you to do it. I'll make sure I have the camera rolling, so she can't complain you beat her." This was too perfect. Susan and I had discussed this as a strong possibility, and now it was playing out as I hoped.

We got back with the food, and found the girls in the kitchen drinking and laughing. As soon as Susan saw Tom, her demeanor changed. She went right back into that demanding bratty thing she was doing, badgering him about getting the steaks done because she was hungry, getting her drink refilled, and so on. Kelly and I stood there uncomfortably and watched Tom get abused. I kinda felt sorry for the guy, he just couldn't win, and he didn't know it.

Dinner was very quiet, with Kelly trying to keep the conversation going. I give her credit, as she was giving it her all, but it wasn't working. It wasn't going to work. I knew it, and Susan knew it. In a way, I felt bad to be deceiving them, even for this time.

Right after dinner, Susan got up, walked away from the table and said to Kelly "Come on, let's go get our suits on and soak in the hot tub while Tom cleans up." Kelly gave me a look, got up and followed her. Tom was seething.

He looked at me and said, "Do it. Teach her a lesson." All things considered, he was really calm, but I could see he was pissed. She had treated him like a servant, and I could tell it had worked. Susan had told me she really knew how to push his buttons, and boy was she right.

The girls walked back into the room, Kelly in her usual one piece, and Susan in a fairly revealing bikini. "We'll have our dessert in the Jacuzzi" Susan informed Tom. "By the way, what did you get?" Tom pointed to the dessert on the counter. Susan took one look, and said to him "Good God Tom, I said dessert not some chocolate monstrosity. Trying to make me fat?"

Tom turned red. I knew now was the time. "Susan, I have no idea what is wrong between you two tonight, but really, you need to get off him. You have been acting like a spoiled brat since we arrived, and frankly, if my child behaved like you have I would spank them!"

The words hung in the air. Kelly had an unreal look on her face, Tom smirked, Susan stood there with her jaw dropped open. She walked right up to me. "Is that so? Well, isn't that just something – I need a spanking. And from who? Tom? He knows better than to ever lay a hand on me like that. As for you? You think you are man enough?" Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tom activate the camera. I looked right at Susan.

"Right, Susan. As soon as I touch you, you would have me arrested. And I am not going to jail over you."

The "game" was going well. Everything seemed to be falling right into place. Susan played her part perfectly, glaring at me and saying "Oh, I won't say a word, if you are man enough. But frankly I don't think you are man enough." I glanced at Tom, who just nodded his head. Kelly looked like she was in shock.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled/dragged her to the couch. I sat down and flipped her right into my lap. Susan was struggling in earnest, but not quite as hard as she could. She was putting on a good show, and it was working. SMACK! I landed the first slap to her ass. SLAP SLAP SLAP! Susan was struggling, only not much now at all. Kelly looked aghast; Tom had the camera up, smiling while filming. I grabbed the edge of her suit, and yanked it right down. Her naked skin was already pink from the first slaps, and I really went to work. After about 20 or so, Susan was no longer showing any kind of struggle and was grinding into my leg and crying a little.

"Bruce STOP!" Kelly was yelling. "You're hurting her!"

I looked up at Kelly. I could see that while she was saying stop, she was amazed by what was going on. Her nipples were clearly visible through her suit, her face flushed and her breathing ragged. Tom was smiling behind the camera, and I could see the erection in his pants. Susan was still grinding my leg, even with the stoppage.

I stoked Susan's reddened skin. "Am I hurting you?"

"NO!" she spat back.

"Have you learned your lesson yet? Are you going to apologize to Tom?"

Susan started to struggle. "NEVER!"

"Then maybe you need more convincing." I went back to spanking Susan, harder and in the "right" places to get her to orgasm. It didn't take long, and Susan was coming all over my leg, just like I knew she would. She went limp, and I stopped. Tears were running down her face. "Had enough?" I asked.

She replied very softly "yes".

"Going to apologize to Tom"?

"yes"

I looked over at Tom. He was still filming and obviously very aroused by what he had witnessed. A glance at Kelly, and I could see she was very aroused as well. I know my wife. And I could see she was turned on, probably the most turned on she had been in a long time.