Bruises and Kisses Ch. 01

Story Info
I think she hates me.
1.2k words
3.64
35.3k
10
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think she hates me. If she loved me why would she hurt me? I don't understand.

I spend most of my days at home cleaning, cooking, and sleeping, alone much of the day except for when the neighbors come by to ask for something or to say hello. She comes home and says hello, but then she'll accuse me of being unfaithful.

The first time I wasn't sure what to think. I may have been in shock. I went out to meet the mailman to get the mail, I came back in the house and she sniffed my hair and then threw me to the floor.

"You whore!" she screamed.

She kicked me in the back. I cried out and she kicked me again, and again, and again, all the while screaming and calling me a "whore." She yanked me up by the hair and slapped me across my face, then she pushed me down and told me to go back to the kitchen.

I took a short shower and crawled into bed and hid under the covers. She crawled in next to me. No kisses, no hugs, no sweet words good night.

The next day she surprised me. She came home early and brought me a bouquet of roses. She held me and kissed me, tenderly kissing my bruises.

"I'm sorry, I just love you so much," she said softly, and kissed me again.

But then a week later she came home late from work. I'd made dinner and had been waiting for nearly 3 hours, everything was cold, and I said to her, "You're late." She snapped. She picked up a plate and smashed it across my face. It broke. I fell to the floor, shaking. I tasted blood on my tongue. She splashed my glass of wine in my face and I cried out as it stung my wounds, then she splashed her glass of wine in my face.

I frantically crawled for the bathroom, thinking I'd be safe there, but she caught me by my ankle. She turned me over on my back and straddled my chest, pinning my arms at my side with her legs. She held the bottle of wine over me, I thought she was going to kill me but she instead emptied the bottle onto my face. I coughed and choked, wine splashed in my eyes. She tossed the bottle aside and got off me. I breathed a sigh of relief, thinking it was all over, but then she kicked me in the stomach. She kicked me again, again, and again. Then she straddled my waist and slapped my face, she beat her fists on my breasts and shoulders. Then she turned and beat my legs, she beat my inner thighs. I bit my lip, trying not to cry but as her blows traveled up my leg I screamed.

Finally she got off me. I didn't dare to move from where I was. I spent hours trying to clean the wine out of the carpet. I tried everything but the stain was there to stay so I rearranged the dining room and covered the stain with the rug. When she came home she kissed me and told me to go upstairs. She bent me over the bed and put her arms around me. She hugged me tightly and lifted her hand to turn my head towards her and kiss me. Not a long or hard kiss, just soft and gentle pecks on my lips. She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it back over my shoulders. She lifted my hair and kissed the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. As she kissed my shoulders I winced as her lips touched my bruises. She stroked my breasts through my bra. My nipples hardened, pressing against the fabric.

She kissed down my back and pulled off my skirt and panties. I risked a peek over my shoulder as she ran her hands up and down over my bottom, squeezing and massaging my cheeks. She teased my hole with her tongue and licked down my crack and between my swollen lips to my clit. She massaged my clit with her tongue, making small circles. I closed my eyes and relaxed, moaning softly. Then she pulled away from me.

She laid me on my back on the bed and kissed my lips. She stroked my breasts and undid the front clasp on my bra and my breasts tumbled free. She gently fondled my breast, I bit my lip as she touched my bruises, and kissed my neck. I raised my hands to touch her shoulders but she pinched my nipple hard and hissed, "Keep your hands on your pillow!" and I put my hands down. She kissed my cheek and kissed down my neck and kissed my collar bones. She tenderly kissed my breasts, circling my nipples with her tongue. She flicked my nipples with her tongue before taking my left nipple in her mouth. I relaxed under her as she suckled from me. Her hand rubbed my belly and stroked down to my pussy. She rubbed my lips, slipping two fingers in me and massaging my clit with her thumb.

"Say my name," she whispered into my breasts.

She rubbed my clit a little harder, she fingered me deeper.

"Julia," I moaned, tilting my head back.

I clenched my fists, my nails digging into my skin. My legs trembled, I curled my toes tightly and bent my legs.

"Julia," I moaned a little louder.

She lifted her head from my breasts, her golden hair falling over her shoulders, and kissed my cheek, sucking on and teasing my earlobe with her tongue. She kissed down my neck and breasts, down my belly. She kissed up my inner thighs and I whimpered when she kissed my bruises. It hurt but it felt good at the same time. She flicked my clit with her tongue and sucked gently on my pussy. She held my lips open with one hand and reached up with her free hand to fondle my breasts.

"Julia," I moaned.

Her hot breath filled my pussy, her tongue stroking me inside and her upper lip teasing my clit. I fought to keep from cumming, afraid of what she'd do to me if I did.

"Julia," I moaned louder, "Julia!"

Then she stopped and crawled back up to me. She rested one of her legs at my side and rubbed her clit against mine. She kissed my face, moaning into my ear, her warm skin rubbing against mine, her breasts pressed to my breasts. I lost focus and put my hands on her shoulders.

I expected her to snap at me but she didn't, she just rubbed her clit against mine a little harder.

"Oh Cathy," she moaned.

Her voice was soft but high pitched. She took one of my hands and laced her fingers with mine, squeezing my hand tightly. She buried her face in my neck, almost whimpering as she ground her hips with mine.

"Julia," I moaned.

"Cathy," she moaned.

She squeezed my hand tighter and cried out, "Cathy!" and I cried out with her as we came together.

She rolled off me onto her back, sighing softly.