Brunette with Tattoos on Her

Story Info
Blonde wife fantasy about new waitress while husband enjoys.
1.5k words
3.66
13.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name is Ella, a new waitress at our local dinner spot. Extremely sexy with long brunette hair normally in pigtails and tight jean shorts. Her tattoos running up her legs to her toned inner leg, leaving so much for my imagination to think of.

It's been a few weeks since james and Naomi left for vacation and my husband and I have been horny as hell. Fucking like bunnies everywhere and anywhere.

After work I meet Greg at the gym, horny and sweaty I grab his large hand and lead him to the disabled toilet, shaking my booty in tight yoga pants, exciting him with every step. I lock the door push him against the wall and grab his large piece of meat and take it right down my throat. Rough and aggressive face Fucking him. He pulls me up by my hair and rips my pants down. Pushes me over the sink spreads my legs and plunges with one hard thrust deep into my insides making my knees tremble as my pussy squelches. He takes me hard pulling my hair back and pounding into me, screaming as I build my climax feeling his member twitch and contract. My knees tremble as I thrust back onto his hard cock. Climaxing hard as he fires deep into my insides making me quiver.

It is time for a quick work out then dinner drinks with our new favorite waitress.

I'm dressed in a tight yellow dress low cut and backless with stockings and heels that show my voluptuous body to perfection.

As normal Ella is dressed to impress those tight shorts that make my pussy wet are incredibly sexy. Her bust barely contained by her tight tank, they almost pop out when she leans over our table to take orders. The drinks are flowing and it's getting late, Ella has finished her shift, she sits flirting on my husband's knee as his hands explore her body making me extremely jealous I crave her body.

Then this large black man (making me insanely horny) calls her back rudely to the kitchen. Up she pops up and I give her a little spank letting her know what I want.

A while passes and she is still back there, our drinks are low as I get up and poke my head into the kitchen. Excellently I see her choking on his fat cock and she is performing the act to a tee. Bobbing and gagging, cupping his golf ball size testicles. He leans back and shoots right down her throat, how jealous I am.

I sneak back to my husband extremely horny I start making out, rubbing his cock through his suit trousers. He feels my wet love and instantly knows something is happening.

Ella comes back out looking flustered but smiling. We are now sitting in a dark corner and she brings more drinks over. Sits on my side and eye fucks me. I whisper to her and kiss her neck saying that she is coming home with us and to go get the black man.

We drink up and the kitchen man meets us with his large frame towering even my husband. On the cab ride home Ella asks If she could blow Greg, I said of course and taking this as a green light to move on the black monster besides Me. Ella is impressed by Greg almost 8 incher. She smiles as she sucks him to life slobbering on his great cock, you can tell this young tatted girl knows how to handle a big dick.

I start at karls base running my hands down his never ending black cock with my face lit up I finally find the tip. It's no james but must be a solid 10 inches. I spread my mouth wide and try to swallow him in one motion. Gagging as he busts down my throat spreading it open deep inside.

Unfortunately we arrive home Ella and Karl are amazed at our house, marble arches solid wood floors and chandeliers take the view, every luxury piece of furniture is chosen by how useful it is for sex and games.

The boys make us drinks as I show Ella to the entertainment room. Hard wood tables, benches, love seats and every sex toy in imagination. Lingerie decorates the walls as Ella and I dress up in crotchless body stockings for the men. Ella looks amazing as I finally see her tattoos under her shorts. I sit her on the table and spread out her legs as i lick her tattoos from foot to her inner leg where the colors turn pink for her pussy. Her body amazes me rough but feminine. Temptress tattoos and she moves her hips to motion my tongue deeply around her smooth pussy walls. Aching and moaning.

Licking her wet love up and down grinding onto her clit as I roughly force two fingers deep into her tight pussy. Feeling her contract as I fuck her in and out roughly and quickly bringing her to a shattering climax.

After an extended tour of the house we make our way to the walnut bar. Music lightly playing as Greg and Karl smoke out of a large bong. Almost sexual as it sits in between karls legs. Ella quickly hits the bong before me and gets us both shots. The boys amazed by our outfits as we swirl and dance for the. dancing on Ella as we tease our men, Ellas body complimentary of my curves as we fit together like a puzzle. Booty grinding and touching our toes exposing our tight love machines, erotically dancing feeling our passion and last for one another as our tongues explore each others filthy mouths.

Karl can't wait any longer as he pulls me over to dance on his lap, Ella makes her way to Greg as we grind at their large members. Slowly getting out their impressive tools grinding them to life as we both simultaneously straddle the boys to the music. Bouncing and grinding up and down to the music working these large cocks deeper and deeper into us and building house thundering screams as Ella jumps her pussy down gregs shaft cuming and creaming his pole over and over. We turn to kiss and ride the boys side on, the performance that deserved an Oscar.

Grinding down deep my pussy engulfed by the monster that belongs to Karl, Ella is starting to fuck at a pace I just can't reach with this 10 inch supreme cock inside me, but I need it desperately and get the courage to just destroy my self. bouncing up and down at a pace that the boys can't match, us girls take over. Cum squirting out of Ellas pussy as she smiles at me covering my husband in her love juices. How I wish I could clean him up, lick her juices clean off him. But this monster cannot leave my insides but I'm craving for him to explode, wondering how he can fuck me from behind I get Ella to bend over the bar, I stand next to her and the boys have our voluptuous assess lined up bare and poking out of the dripping wet body stockings. At the same time they both put there hands on shoulders, heads rubbing our fuck holes and juices flowing out ready for the next phase of the night .

Rubbing their large heads up and down our dripping wet pussies, moaning for more as they dive hard and deep into us, every inch deeper brings us closer to the promised land.

Karl pounds hard into my cervix really moving into a league of his own, building a pace that brings me over and over to hard climaxes.

Ella the tatted slut is covered in sweat as Greg pulls her hair holding her up as her knees haven given in so intense as he puts he moves into cruise control. Greg is Thrusting harder as I know he is about to shoot deep into her guts.

This puts me over the edge I'm desperate for Karl to explode, bouncing my ass up and down grinding deep. Pulling all my moves out to make this stud empty his load. It's that time he moans as he leans into me and fires deep and fast into me, emptying his warm load, as Ella watches blowing my hubby and cleaning his cock as cum drips down her firm legs.

Ella quickly cleans me up lapping karls cum from my cunt. What a great night as we sit naked admiring our naked bodies in this wonderful house. I tell Ella and Karl how I would love them to become part of our regulars and meet our new house guests james and Naomi.

Ella is extremely excited and my husband has recently started paying her rent so she only has to work lunch shifts. She spends many nights visiting us and Karl stops by once a week.

James and him regularly double team me while my husband is at work. I am proud to say that our sex lives since Jamaica have really stepped up.