Brush Spanking for Masturbating

Story Info
Girlfriend takes tease & denial beyond his fantasy.
1.3k words
3.98
47.4k
23
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chastebob
Chastebob
209 Followers

Like a lot of western guys I suppose I thought all Asian women were naturally submissive. Don't get me wrong, I didn't want to boss a woman around, I just thought if she were a little submissive she might be more open to some of my fantasies. I'm into teasing and denial, and frankly a lot of women don't get it.

To make a long story short, Ayumi eventually did get into it and began reading some material online about related elements of female control. She settled on the idea that the only orgasms, or in fact any sexual stimulation I should have, should be with her at her permission. Frankly, this was a bit more than I had wanted. I just liked the idea of lots of edging and buildup to a nice big orgasm. I guess I didn't say anything early on because I was afraid it would stop her from getting into it at all, and later it seemed too late, as she was definitely embracing the element of control.

Since she had not locked me in any chastity device (preferring that I keep my word about masturbation) I was actually able to cheat on her rule. I reasoned that since this wasn't really what I had wanted, I shouldn't have to really comply with it when she wasn't around. And of course what she didn't know wouldn't hurt, right?

My rationalization sounded so good to me I really didn't give my "cheating" much thought. And that led to being careless. Expecting her to be leaving again soon after getting home, I didn't even close the website I'd been surfing, instead I just turned the monitor off. When she wanted to check something online before leaving she turned the monitor back on, and I was busted. In a "legal sense", she only had proof that I was looking at porn, not that I was masturbating; but since I had been, it seemed a poor point on which to make a stand.

"I trusted you!" she yelled. "And this is how you repay my trust?!" She had me strip completely and got a long handled brush from the bathtub. She had me bend over the computer desk, the "scene of my crime" as she called it.

"Just remember, you asked for this," she said. Technically that wasn't true, spanking had never been one of my fantasies, and it wasn't anything I had mentioned to her. But I did know better than to raise that point. The first blow landed with a loud smack, hitting both cheeks at once.

They hurt a lot right from the start, but I managed to say nothing and take it quietly. Frankly I was hoping that she would vent her anger quickly and tire of this. But after a half dozen or so swats she simply pulled up a chair, sat down and said, "OK that's enough warm up. Get over my knees!"

Her new position made it easier to target each cheek precisely, and that is what she did. All the while she lectured me about keeping my promises, etc. I truly couldn't keep up with all she was saying because somewhere toward the end of the second dozen swats I was hollering so loud I couldn't hear her clearly. At one point she suddenly stopped, and I foolishly thought it was over, especially when she told me I could stand up.

Instinctively I reached behind to rub my sore butt cheeks. "No rubbing!" she said sternly.

"I'm really sorry, Ayumi. It won't happen again, I promise," I was certainly sincere as I was saying this.

"You're not sorry enough yet," was all she said. She brought a stool out to the center of the room. I was ordered over the stool. It was short enough for my feet and hands to touch the floor, while it presented my backside as an easy target. In this position I was told that she was completely in charge in our relationship and how all of my sexual pleasure was under her control and that no more "mistakes" would be tolerated.

The new position allowed her to get a longer swing with more force and she used it to full advantage. The respite while she gathered the stool and lectured me was all too brief. In no time I was imploring her for mercy.

"Please, dear, PLEASE stop! It hurts terribly."

"Good! It's supposed to. Maybe you will remember your promises! And from now on when you are receiving punishment you will only address me as 'Ma'am'. Do you understand?" She punctuated this last with a particularly harsh blow.

"AAAIIIIEEEEE! Yes...yes, Ma'am," I corrected myself quickly.

She kept moving from side to side so that she could get a good shot on both ass cheeks; forehand, backhand, she had all the moves, and each one hurt more than the last.

"PLEEAAASEE! I promise I'll be good! I promise I'll be good!" I could hear the sob in my voice, but it almost seemed like the sound was coming from someone else. All I was aware of was the burning on my backside as if real fire was being applied to my skin.

"Oh please, Ma'am. I've learned my lesson, I can't take any more."

"You will take all I have to give you, and I will decide when it's been enough."

The pain was so intense that I couldn't help sobbing openly and trying to squirm away from the relentless rain of blows from the heavy wooden handled brush.

"Stop your squirming and take your punishment like a man, or I'll just have to extend it longer."

Despite the warning I couldn't stop moving. I did manage to keep my hands down, either on the stool legs or the floor, but my mid-section seemed to involuntarily flinch to one side or the other in a futile attempt to avoid the next blow.

Without a word, she was suddenly straddling my back, facing my ass; forcing me to stay still and take the rest of the beating, no matter how long it might last.

I was crying and wailing - completely beyond any ability to form words, but I was also no longer struggling.

Something had changed inside and I was unable to do anything but accept the pain. All resistance was gone, like a powerful wave that suddenly breaks and leaves nothing but rivulets of water running back into the sea.

Ayumi sensed it too, and after a few more confirming swats, she stopped. Just when I thought it was over she had another surprise for me.

She raised herself up a little and told me to turn over. I was in such a submissive state that I found myself obeying without even a mental question or reservation.

What might be coming didn't even dawn on me until she had me spread my legs. That's when I found my voice.

"Please no, Ma'am. Please not there. Please have mercy on me." It was weak and pleading, without a hint of struggle or resistance.

"I'm not going to permanently injure you. I love you. Nevertheless, you must learn to control your urges, and it seems entirely appropriate that the source of those urges also receive punishment."

She was so matter-of-fact about it that for a moment it almost seemed like a good idea to me too.

After what seemed like an eternity of fearful anticipation she brought the brush squarely down on my balls.

"AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!"

The pain in my backside suddenly faded from my mind as excruciating pain shot up into my stomach.

Then there was another, and another.

"You may get up now. Perhaps that will keep you from playing with yourself for at least a week."

I was pretty sure it would take longer than that for my balls to feel like working again.

By then I would be locked in chastity.

Chastebob
Chastebob
209 Followers