Brushes

Story Info
Painting a human canvas.
2.4k words
4.1
22.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cllatm
cllatm
7 Followers

Upon entering the home, on the kitchen table a single burning candle in an old-fashioned brass holder greeted her with a note saying, "Walk with me." The home was completely dark and the air was warm and still. She heard the faint sounds of a jazz piano drifting down the hall from the direction of the bedroom. She lay her purse and keys down on the table and began her journey down the hall, candle in hand.

She reached the bedroom door, which was just ajar. She held the candle in her left hand and gently pressed the door with her right, peering in, as it swung open. Stepping into the room, she absorbed the scene, a dozen or so candles spread throughout the room provided dancing, shimmering light. The fresh smell of citrus filled the warm still air, swirling with the sounds of a soft jazz piano. On the floor, spread out in front of the bed, lay a thick comforter; a small pillow placed at the top, with a tray nearby, covered by a colorful scarf. He lay reclined on the bed, dressed in a black robe; hands folded in his lap, a magazine next to his leg.

He rose to meet her, a sly smile on his face. They exchanged looks, but no words, as he took the candle from her and placed it on the dresser. He led her by the hand to the edge of the comforter turned to face her and began to unbutton her blouse, slowly and deliberately. The last button undone, he removed the tail of the blouse from her skirt, slid the blouse off her shoulders and neatly placed it on the bed. He unclasped her bra as well, and laid it on the blouse. He knelt in front of her and helped her step out of her shoes, which he placed on the floor next to the bed. Still kneeling, he unzipped her skirt and brought it down over her hips, then thighs and calves to the floor. She steadied herself on his shoulder as she stepped out of it. He removed her panties in the same fashion, sliding them down over her hips and legs so that she only had to step out of them. Again, he placed each item on the bed, next to her blouse.

Standing there naked, she understood the reason for the warm still air. She was at ease and comfortable. He took her hand and helped her kneel then lay down on her stomach, legs spread just slightly; her head turned to the left resting on the small pillow. He positioned her arms lying flat, bent at the elbows with hands just above her head, palms down. He brushed her hair to the side exposing her neck.

He removed his robe, naked himself now, and knelt beside her. There he positioned the covered tray within easy reach and gently peeled back the scarf to reveal its contents. On the tray, there were a variety of brushes, from a large round powder brush to the smallest feather thin sable-hair artist's brush. Lying next to the brushes was a small folded oriental fan. Just behind the brushes on the tray were 4 small crystal bowls. The bowl to the far left contained several melting ice cubes, immediately to its right was a bowl filled with champagne. The next bowl was home to dark rich chocolate syrup with the last bowl having several drops of honey.

His first brush of choice was the large round soft make up brush. He started with her left hand, lowering the brush to just barely touch the skin, then brushing back and forth, quick motions, continued up her arm toward her shoulder awakening her skin. Across the tops of her shoulders, back of her neck, then down her right arm to her fingers, he brushed, back and forth. The he brushed long soft stroked back and forth across her shoulder blades, working his way down her back, then over her ass to the tops of her thighs. Then each leg in succession, quick brush strokes down to her feet. She could feel her skin, excited, alive and tingling.

He then took the 1/4-inch brush from the tray and swirled it around in the ice bowl. Starting with the middle finger on her left hand, he painted a straight line of ice water down her finger, through the middle of her hand, over her forearm, turning at her elbow up the top of her arm to her shoulder. A small chill spread over her body as he did this, but when he began to blow lightly on the line that he had just painted, tracing it exactly, a wave of goose bumps washed over her entire body then dissipated into the warm room. He did the same on the right arm, starting with the middle finger as well, blowing lightly on the line when he was done.

He next concentrated on her neck, back and shoulders. He started his first line at the hairline of her neck and painted straight down her spine to the small of her back. He drew one X on each of her shoulder blades and large figure eight's below each one on either side of her spine. He painted a series of lines across the cheeks of her ass to the tops of her thighs. Then double lines down the back of her legs to her heels. He unfolded the small fan from the tray and waved it back and forth, slowly, starting at her neck working down. She felt the images he just painted on her body freeze into her skin. The sensation set her on fire.

He folded up the fan and set it back on the tray. He dipped a one-half inch brush in the dark chocolate and painted a circle about an inch in diameter on her left shoulder blade. He painted identical circles to this at the base of her neck, her right shoulder blade and right at the base of her spine in the small of her back. He dipped another brush into the honey and painted circles just inside the dark chocolate. And last he dipped into the champagne to fill in the middle of all four circles. He positioned his mouth just above the first circle on her left shoulder blade and began to swirl together the chocolate, honey and champagne, lowering his lips with each swirl of his tongue. He continued to kiss and lick the circular concoction on her skin until he had consumed every drop of it, her muscles tensing and relaxing at the touch of his mouth. He moved to the other shoulder blade and repeated the ritual.

Now over her neck he varied just a bit. He kissed gently all around the circle, tapping his tongue against her skin, knowing this was the top of her spine, sending bursts of excitement through her body. He used his tongue in the same fashion as on the shoulder blades, but much more deliberately, careful that only his tongue was touching her and nothing else. He traced intricate patterns with his tongue through the circle, slow then fast, firm then soft, kissing with his lips intermittently, until he had devoured the entire circle. Once finished, he kissed his way down the entire length of her spine to its base where the last circle was waiting. He began to trace large circles around the edges of the chocolate ring, closing in smaller with each revolution. At the center of the circle he traced out with larger circles. He repeated this several times until it was time to finally kiss the sweet mixture from her quivering body. He returned to his champagne brush and stroked three zigzagged lines over each cheek of her ass. Then he traced each line with his tongue drinking the champagne from her soft supple skin. He painted more champagne lines down the backs of her thighs, just behind her knees then down her calves, again following each one with his tongue.

Once finished removing the champagne from her legs with his tongue, he coaxed her to roll over onto her back, her head propped up on the pillow. He returned to the melting ice and the 1/4 inch brush, painting a line straight across her forehead, then one down the bridge of her nose, tiny circles on her cheeks, purposefully avoiding her lips and mouth to paint a small infinity symbol on her chin and a large dot of ice water on each temple. The fan was unfurled again to accentuate the figures sparkling on her face. He next painted a long ice water line from just under her chin, down her neck, over her chest, between her breasts toward her navel, then around and down to just above her pussy, this time blowing lightly with his mouth over the same course the line took.

He painted spirals around each breast, starting just where the breast began at the chest, around and around, slowly working toward the nipple. At the nipple he painted circle after circle, around the areolas, smaller and smaller, watching the nipple itself become erect as the ice water encircled it. He drew figure eight's again on either side of the midpoint of her stomach, just below her breasts joining them with a large X across her stomach. He employed the use of the fan once more to bring these figures to life. He decorated the tops of her thighs, calves and feet with delicate S curves of ice water, blowing on these himself, his lips pursed to apply a steady cool stream of air.

Returning to his champagne bowl and moving back up to her face, he gently doused her lips with the bubbling liquid. He traced her lips with his tongue, transferring the champagne to it. Her mouth opened as he brought his lips to hers and kissed her deep, his champagne coated tongue dancing with hers. After a moment he broke the kiss. He proceeded to cover her lips with the dark chocolate syrup, and then kissed her as he did when sharing the champagne. The third and final kiss was one filled with honey from the last bowl, their tongues waltzing around in sticky delight.

He methodically moved down her body now, concentrating next on her breasts. He took the large powder brush that he had used on her back to lightly brush across her nipples. They immediately became erect waiting for more attention. He took his champagne covered brush and painted circles as he had done with the ice water around and the areola and nipple. Once covered with champagne he took the entire nipple in his mouth, sucking, nibbling and flicking it with his tongue. Then a chocolate covered nipple, followed by honey, each devoured with more passion than the first, the intensity building. He painted champagne dots about 2 inches apart down her stomach then drank each one off with a kiss.

He repositioned his tray at the end of the comforter, slipped the pillow from beneath her head and moved down between her legs. He gently bent each leg at the knee and placed her feet flat on the floor, spreading her legs enough that he could fit between them. He lifted her hips off the comforter and placed the pillow beneath her. He lay between her legs now, returning to the ice cube bowl. He changed brushes to the smallest one he had, feather thin. He started to lightly trace the outer edges of her lips, slowly methodically. Then the inner areas, circling around and around watching as her lips began to swell and pussy open. He painted circle after circle around her clit, urging it to grow. Then switching to the 1/4 inch brush he painted up and down the groove between her lips, dipping ever so slightly inside her. He paused after several strokes to blow and enhance the ice water sensation.

Reaching for his champagne brush, he stroked three lines on each inner thigh, from just inside the knee all the way to just below her pussy. He held his tongue firm as he licked each line in succession, tracing his way toward her waiting pussy. After cleanly licking the champagne from her thighs he concentrated on her pussy. Painting her lips and clit liberally with the bubbly sweet liquid. Using his tongue he mixed the champagne with her juices, around her lips and clit, then dipping his tongue deep inside her. When he no longer tasted the champagne he returned to the ice water and coated her pussy with it, licking and swirling it inside her with his tongue. He followed the ice water with once last coat of champagne, the bubbles tingling his tongue as he licked every drop from her pussy.

Her pussy throbbing and swelling, he knelt between her legs, his cock standing hard and erect. He tapped her clit with the head of his cock and slid it up and down the groove between her lips. He took his ice water brush and painted circles on her clit as he slowly entered her. Deeper he pushed until all the way in. He held there concentrating the brush on her clit, keeping the brush cold and wet with the ice water. He pumped his cock in and out of her wet pussy, positioning the brush now just where his cock entered, painting the top of it with ice water as it slipped in and out of her. Faster and harder he pumped, feeling her squeeze down around him, urging him on.

He put down the brush and slid his hands under her hips, lifting her to him, throwing her legs over his shoulders. Driving hard and fast now, his cock throbbing and on fire, deep hard thrusts. Faster and hotter, ready to come, pulling her to him, thrusting deep, and feeling her squeeze him as he pulled out and relax as he slid in. A few more quick deep thrusts, and then, burying his cock as far inside as he could, they came together. She was squeezing around him as he came deep inside her. His legs and back tense, his cock burning inside her. Exhausted he collapsed next to her on his back. They held hands, not speaking, watching the candlelight dance on the ceiling, smelling the citrus scented warm air and listening to the soft jazz swirl around the room.

cllatm
cllatm
7 Followers