Brutal Shemale Lovers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya meanwhile wiped herself off and grabbed her dress and heels from the front, stepping out into the cool evening air, utterly naked, before walking towards her apartment door. She'd got what she wanted from the evening, so as far as she was concerned, it was a successful night. Sarah sat a little longer and watched her friend walk back into her flat naked. What a sight she was, she thought dreamily, before looking back down at Jake, who looked like he had bathed in sperm. She smiled and realised....she had him all to herself. Grinning from ear to ear now, she slipped into the front seats, retrieved the keys and slipped into her dress. She'd have to find her way into the house the back way, but she was pretty sure she could get him upstairs to her room without anyone noticing....after a wash first, she thought..

The Next Day....

Jake woke up to find himself in bed....and utterly confused. His body ached, and he had planned to go out with Sarah and Tanya but....he must have got drunk. Maybe his drink got spiked? And his dreams....he remember groaning, deep fulfilment...the smell of ....jizz??! He tried to concentrate and as he did felt his cock begin to straighten. Embarrassed he stopped and thought about how he had come to be here, which was when he realised.....this wasn't his room.

He looked over at the wall....it was white, large and had three minimal wardrobes, the open one of which contained swathes of pretty dresses and shoes. The walls were also white, and a silver pole stood in the centre of the room. And on it, a girl was doing lithe, supple movements, almost floating on air as her body controlled a perfect spin, her back arching as she gracefully morphed from one complex movement to the next. Jake thought he was in love...and then Sarah noticed him stir, and flashed the smallest of smiles at him. Elegantly, she lowered herself to the floor and sashayed towards the bed, coming up to stand over him, a playful smirk still showing on her lips.

Jake was breathless, and tried to speak, but she simply but a finger over his mouth before he could say anything stupid, crouching down over him, and placed a long, lingering kiss between his lips, tongue snaking in to coax and intertwine with his. It all came flooding back to Jake and he watched her as she pulled back slowly. She grinned at him and flicked his hair before walking deliberately back to the pole to continue her movements. Jake watched spellbound, and realised that whatever happened in the near future.....he was definitely looking forward to Sarah being a part of it.