Brutal Shemale Lovers Pt. 02

Story Info
Jake goes from cock lover to cock whore.
8.1k words
4.59
127.5k
224

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: some of these scenes get intense and brutal. If you're not keen on domination then I would definitely give this one a miss!.....contains shemale on male and futa-ish scenes. I haven't found someone to edit so I apologise for any grammatical errors. Apart from that, enjoy the show.....

*

3 Months Later....

Jake looked sullenly on as the team meeting entered the 2nd hour. He could be home right now. In bed. Instead here he was, listening to the enthusiastic manager of the warehouse as she talked at length about things he had little to no interest in. Despite her best efforts, getting people excited about shipments is not something that their new boss, or anybody for that matter; was good at. The four of them stood silently as Jessica, who seemed oblivious to their discomfort, happily continuing her never-ending speech. Model employee. Blond. Young. Effective. Gorgeous and knew it.

Jake had left his last job feeling like he had hit an upwards curve. It was beginning to feel like a very minor one. All they had to do was mind the warehouse at night, sort 4 batches of mail and basically make sure everything is fine for the day shift. But this woman seemed to have major control issues which she would exercise on a daily basis.

Right now her speech seemed to be boring a hole directly into his skull, and her high voice echoed in the large building, bouncing around the lifeless grey structure. Jake tried to bring his mind back as she moved into parcel hazards and their potential solutions and tried not to stare at her pert breasts as they stood in front of her.

Only a few more hours of the day left. And still, he had other things to look forward to that night....

*

Later that night

Strong feminine fingers pressed hard into Jake's biceps, holding him sideways on the bed. He tried to stifle a whine as they tightened hard around his placid muscles, coinciding with the increasingly rapid sounds of skin smacking sweaty flesh. He could only lie there and receive the long measured thrusts sliding up into his asshole, from the girl's fresh meat, breathing rapidly as he squeezed his entrance around it to greater pleasure her as she gently fucked him from behind.

Her teeth occasionally grazed his neck, her warm breath making him shiver with desire as she held him tight to her, occasionally thrusting a little harder to produce a small lady-like noise from Jake's lips. This only seemed to make her harder and she began grunting with each thrust and put her warm breath to his ear so he knew she was getting close.

Jake was barely managing to hold himself back from his orgasm, and her strong guttural noises caused his cock to jerk for the third time, spouting strands of cum all over the bed and pillow. He writhed gently as the girl buried herself inside him and began to shake, her cock exploding inside him and splattering his insides with thick creamy spunk. It soon filled his anus up, and began to spray onto the girl's balls and lower body, as well as Jake's legs. The girl's legs quivered, her teeth nipping his neck as he felt the hot sperm running down his ass and onto the bed. Their moans eventually ceased after what felt like an age, and he considered this might be heaven, to be almost superglued with jizz to the beautiful girl still holding him tightly against her, refusing to allow him off of her softening dick.

The two lay there awhile, just allowing the warm cum to dry slowly between them as they took in the feelings and smells of each other's sex and sweat soaked limbs. Eventually, Jake felt the girl's strong hands release his aching arms, and wrap themselves around his body.

"That was.... amazing Sarah" Jake said.

"I know my little jay, it WAS me fucking you after all" she said, smiling.

Her legs intertwined with his, and he could feel her gently nuzzling his face with hers. She had him completely under her control....and he was addicted to it.

He smiled as he drifted into a gentle sleep, whilst Sarah's light breaths fluttered over his cheek. She liked to watch him like this....it calmed her. She could spend hours just observing the gentle lines of his face, the supple cheeks, the soft blue eyes that could keep her in a trance. The subtle hair on his legs tickled her smooth muscled calves, and she pressed her breasts into his back so she could feel him with her erect nipples. She wrinkled her nose as her hands stroked his chest idly.....they were dangerously close to becoming a besotted couple, she thought. He loved every little bit of attention she gave him....her whore and lover.

Sarah's mind began to drift off as she imagined a wedding between them. Her, ravishing in a beautiful white flowing dress. Him, handsome, in a tight fitting suit, standing at the alter....kissing him....taking him back to a hotel.....putting him on all fours on the bed, still wearing his marriage suit whilst she ripped his trousers off him. She could feel her cock stirring, and tried to suppress the images swirling ever more vigorously through her mind, but the thought of the ravishing bride giving her newly wed young husband a hard fucking whilst wearing her wedding dress was a very enticing dream. She began to envision what it would be like; she imagined picking him up and carrying him to a nearby table before bending him over it to invade his anus with her monster dick, still wrapped in her beautiful bride's corset as she clinically rammed him with powerful thrusts into his body. She would wear the trousers in this marriage...he would wear nothing at all, she thought lazily.

Whilst Sarah was aroused from her half-dream, Jake stirred from his gentle sleep to feel her almost dry humping his back and arse-crack with a throbbing boner that seemed to be relentlessly laser guiding it's way to the rim of his butthole. He felt the usual excitement that this beautiful girl was so into him, but also interest at the subtle murmurs coming from her, almost uncontrollably.

Sarah was enjoying herself so much, that she had started mumbling to herself, still unaware that Jake had woken.

"Mmmphh...yeah, take it husband, how'd you like your wife giving you a real stick to play with...mmmppph...I should have given you a cock ring at that alter, so when it's not on your finger, you're sliding it onto my dick, Huuuuu, mmm you remember who's your mistress little Jay ....mmmm oh yes baby..."

Jake could barely believe it....she was fantasising about MARRYING him! His brain was on overdrive as he imagined what it would be like....until those thoughts were rudely interrupted by a feeling of brute force into his rear; Sarah had pushed herself into a sex-crazed frenzy and driven herself up into him, fast and hard. Where before it had been loving and gentle, this time it was much rougher, and his partner was almost feral in the way her arms crushed him to her; every time her hips snapped up her over-sized cock was plunged into him, with powerful penetrating thrusts to her gentle little Jay. Jake had been caught by surprise and lost all sense of the world around him as he began seeing stars, his smaller body still not set to deal with the toned impressively muscular young woman who proceeded to batter him with thrusts so strong he could barely breathe. His insides were being pummelled as Sarah took no mercy, the feeling of his tight anal ring around her womanhood driving her to all-consuming orgasmic pleasure as he took her deep pounding movements inside his taut body.

A long drawn out whimper from Jake brought a strong hand around to grab his mouth and shut him up as she pulled his hair with the other, keeping him moaning behind her fingers. Sarah had a sheen of sweat over her body, the pace of her rapid jerking motions almost unsustainable to people that weren't trained Olympic gymnasts, motoring Jake's ass like a drill as she bit roughly into his neck, almost drooling on it as Jake's eyes rolled up into his head.

Gradually Sarah began to feel that familiar but oh-so-good pressure building up in her balls, and began a series of balls-deep thrusts, burying herself in Jake who could only let out a muffled cry with every deep, knee-trembling stroke. The orgasm hit them both at the same time, Sarah's balls and cock flexing as she released her ton of jizz up into Jake's insides with a guttural 'UUGHH' which echoed around the room. Jake meanwhile felt her gallons of cum spewing into him and screamed with pleasure from behind Sarah's palm as ropes of his semen flew from his hard cock onto the bed in front of him, her grip remaining strong on his mouth as his anal ring squeezed her dry. The pressure of jizz on his insides caused it to explode out of his ass, covering them both, as she ploughed a few last desperate strokes into him, her final release of the young slut in front of her coinciding with a few deep grunts. Jake's body went limp as the cock inside him slowly began to deflate, a few gentle whimpers issuing from his lips as he felt the soreness and emptiness of his ass now that Sarah had almost retreated fully from it.

Sarah smiled as she drifted off, and hugged him tight to her again, not caring about the squelching sound that their bodies made as they pressed together, enjoying the fact that this boy was hers, and hers alone.

Before Jake fell asleep, he felt her hand gently brush his nipple, and the feelings that hit him with this feather-like caress made him completely aware that he was falling head over heels for this well-endowed girl. And he loved it.

Meanwhile

Tanya lounged on her large red sofa, staring with disinterest at the opposite wall of her apartment. Most of the room was either white, black or red. Tasteful, minimal decor, perfect for relaxing guests. Candles (scented of course), Wine glasses and a shag pile rug all added to the seductive ambiance. As soon as anyone entered her flat, as far as she was concerned, she needed to be prepared, and she liked to ensure extra preparedness when it came to potential sexual encounters. She always kept a bottle of red near the sofa, to supplement any intimate activities. Add a carefully hidden bottle of lube and some Condoms (extra large) in a drawer nearby and it was near perfect....

Which is part of the reason why she felt like tearing her hair out. She was used to going without sex for weeks but her inner calm had been disturbed, and she couldn't say why, apart from the fact that her previous encounter had awoken something within, and it was KILLING her..... She was climbing up the walls, and her frequent erections could probably drill through walls if she didn't masturbate furiously multiple times a day. God once she had even thought about sucking herself off..... Ridiculous! And with that bitch friend of hers Sarah all close to her new little boy toy....

Tanya began to think about their car park fiasco......he had looked tasty bouncing on her dick she thought, a soft murmur escaping her lips as her mini-skirt began to tent upwards. She started to rub it. She caught herself quickly. Too much. 5 times is too much for one day. She scowled as she tapped her nails on her coffee table.

Then her brain began to formulate something. An idea. She stood up and sashayed over to the window, to look down at the car park. That encounter with the young man had been buzzing around in her mind.... prodding, taunting. And she felt almost slighted that Sarah had not been keeping contact.... likely to protect her new lover. And perhaps she was right to be scared, when Tanya had not even received so much as a text from Sarah since the day after! The more she remembered of that night, the more her mini-skirt began to cling to the growing bulge throbbing inside it. That boy had felt so good.... why was Sarah getting all the action and she got left with cheap Rosé?

She sat seething gently on the sofa, her body warming as she imagined touching him, squeezing his ass, and pulling his hair whilst he groaned. Her idea came into focus, and she realised, she could have him. She deserved it, because she was better.......

Her mind whirred... she knew what she could do with him. And her smile widened as she pictured it. Dirty, yes. Sadistic, perhaps. But, ultimately, pleasurable. Perhaps forcedly so, but some things can't be helped. The only question was...how to get little Jake where she wanted him. Her smile turned into a full grin as she began to formulate plans for Sarah's new boyfriend.... He happened to work with a new neighbour of hers for a start.....

Cute. Blond.

Perfect.

Perhaps it was time to pay Jessica a neighbourly visit.

Jessica


Jessica heard a knock on the door and wondered who could be calling at 7 o'clock in the evening on a Tuesday. If it was Dylan from down the corridor again, maybe she could get him to stay for a coffee...he seemed pretty damn cute. She walked over to the door and put her eye to the peep-hole.

A tall busty figure smiled back. Jessica raised her eyebrows....she had met this neighbour once before and she had felt oddly...intimidating. Pleasant, certainly. but almost stiflingly so.

Tanya watched as the door opened. Still on the latch, she noted.

"Can I help you?" a gentle voice spoke out, trying to be stern.

"Hi neighbor, ah, Jessica, is it? I'm sorry to bother you, but I was hoping that someone could help me with my cat, Sam" Tanya smiled graciously as she lied.

"I'm trying to coax her out from behind my fridge but I'm afraid my, ah, proportions...", she gestured to her generous bust and behind, and she was indeed a large figure, towering over the petit blond neighbour. ..."are not suited to the task."

Jessica's guard lowered as the mention of a pet reached out to her. She was a career girl but she loved pets of all kinds.

"Urm, sure....just give me two seconds" she said, trying not to stare at Tanya's voluptuous curves.

Tanya smiled as she watched Jessica trying not to take in her intimidating and eye-catching physique. The young girl closed and unlatched the door, before following her towards her flat. The hunt for the pussy was on, she thought slyly.

Later that evening...

Pre-cum rolled out of the lips of Jessica and dribbled down her chin as the sound of her frenzied slurping filled the room, interrupted only by the occasional deep breath or gagging sound as she tried to force herself further onto the shaft of the massive cock in front of her.

Tanya smiled down at her as the beautiful blond tried to pull back slightly from a sudden hard thrust that had sent quite a few ridiculously thick inches of stiff penis down her throat, watching as tears formed in her eyes when she felt Tanya's grip tighten in her hair. After a few seconds of feeling her throat and mouth squeeze in a forced 'O' shape around Tanya's throbbing phallus, the grip released; allowing the beautiful young neighbour to fall back on the living-room floor coughing and spluttering, trying to catch her breath. The slut.

Tanya smirked, standing proudly with her legs apart, hands on hips with her massive boner standing to attention in front of her. The mistress.

'Oh, I guess you didn't want my cock, you ungrateful little lady....that's okay, I'm sure I can find someone else in the building to satisfy my urges.....'

The young woman came back up on all fours, still coughing slightly and looked up, eyes filled with yearning for the thick swollen beast of a cock, and the beautiful figure attached to it, staring icily back at her. The stern gaze back brooked no argument, and she smiled sheepishly before crawling quickly back up to the 13 inches hanging in front of her face and stretched her lips wide, maintaining eye contact as she placed her lips once more around the spongy top of the erection and slid her head down it til it reached her throat.

She worked it steadily, increasing the pace as she bobbed her head backwards and forwards on the angry-looking head of Tanya's weapon, before forcing herself 9 inches onto it, slurping as she did so. Drool began running down the shaft as Jessica gave the deep-throat blowjob of her life, the sounds of her slurping and gagging echoing through Tanya's flat as the owner stood above her, delighting in the dirty deed as the shy girl frenziedly debased herself, naked on her knees in front of a dick she could only have dreamed of, completely in love with Tanya's cock as she tried to suck the living daylights out of the thick shaft.

Tanya could feel herself getting close, but it annoyed her that the girl wasn't getting her whole weapon inside her....but she could probably change that, she thought casually.

Grabbing the back of the girl's head, she began to force her cock further down her throat, inch by inch, the mewling sounds suddenly issuing from the young girl having no effect on Tanya's sexual desires as her stick slowly disappeared inside Jessica's struggling body. The horse cock slid down her throat, almost completely inside her as the slim blonde's panicked face began to turn red from the lack of air, her juices running down her legs despite herself, warm against her thighs. Dark pubes roughly greeted her nose as she struggled to hold the 13 inches of hard thick cock now planted inside her, coughing and spluttering around it as her stretched lips ached from the girth.

Tanya grunted as she felt her gigantic balls tighten, and held Jessica's hair tight in her fist, the girl trying desperately to push herself off of the huge girl's pelvis but encountering amazon-like strength from her brutal neighbour.

'Get ready for my baby batter you SLUT!' She growled through gritted teeth as her cock erupted inside the poor girl's throat, pumping into her belly despite her whimpering protests.

Jessica's hands were pressed against Tanya's body, trying to push away as she ingested waves of globby jizz, the grip on her hair keeping her steadfastly in place pressed against Tanya's pubes. Jessica was gagging hard, and Tanya realised through her pleasure that she might pass out if she didn't get some air, so immediately she let go of the girl's hair, allowing her to fly backwards off of her cock and onto her back, almost coughing up a large wave of tangy jizz which she managed to swallow back down. Tanya's cock continued hosing it's white creamy mixture, and began covering her face, body and the floor around her as she pumped it with both her hands, the waves subsiding to thick ropes of semen which she aimed down at Jessica's legs (it seemed like the only thing she'd missed) where it splattered down her soft thighs, dripping off in strands of white dew.

Tanya smiled down at Jessica. The dirty girl breathing heavily in a pool of jizz, face red from the throat fucking she had just received.

'Now, would you like me to lick your pussy like I said I would earlier?' Tanya asked.

The girl stared back meekly, still coughing, which only caused rivulets of cum to drop off the side of her face, before nodding quietly. She was owned and she knew it. Tanya patted herself on the back for another cocksucker conquered and responded taciturnly

'Of course, of course....but I want you to do something for ME first....I believe you have a certain young man working beneath you at your warehouse.....'

Jessica gurgled. All she could taste or smell was Tanya's thick semen. Tanya gently bent down and stroked her cheek, wiping off a large splodge of white sticky liquid as she did so.

'I need you to give him some overtime this week.....alone.......could you do that for me?'

Jessica nodded her head meekly, smiling at the beautiful woman she still lusted for.

'Good, good girl..' said Tanya slowly.

'Now turn around.....'

Jessica's face dropped slightly.

Later