Brutal Vernacci

Story Info
The mob can be more brutal than you want to know.
2.4k words
3.72
73k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just got finished putting the gun cleaning supplies back in the case when the phone rang.

I screwed on the silencer, stuffed it in my shoulder holster and went and picked up the phone. Hey Brutal... Can you pick up my mom from the air port? That's code for I want someone snuffed. Sure, I can do that for you. I'm not doing anything anyway. Then you better get going, or your gonna be late. That means I gotta get my ass over to Jimmy's pub and find out the details of the job from the man himself right away. I grabbed my freshly supplied Felix bag, you know how Felix had a bag of tricks... Well I have a fully stocked bag of goodies too. I locked the door and put the Felix bag in the trunk and put the dog in the wind. An hour later I was sitting in front of Victor Brunaldi and three of his faithful soldiers.

He looked pissed when I walked through the door so I decided not to fuck around with Pete the knuckle Fabrizzo when I saw him standing there too. I kissed Victor on the cheek and sat down along with Pete at the table. He started right away with the details of the gig.

You know Franky bag of doughnuts?

Well that bitch he's married to got picked up the other day by the cops for somethin or other and she started runnin off at the mouth about who she's connected to and how her husband is an important guy and there will be hell to pay bla bla bla. Lucky for us her fuckin loud mouth rang on deaf ears because the cops she spilled to are in my pocket. I want both of em gone... Their not worth having around any more. I got you guys here because nobody knows how to teach lessons better than you.

You guys ok workin together? I looked at Pete, and he answered for both of us, You don't refuse work from the boss himself. Plus if we had we'd be on the list next. Victor got up and said thank you for over looking your differences, But I think yous guys a do a great job on this one workin together. He and his crew walked out.

Pete asked me if he could buy me a beer, I took this as a nice opportunity to drop the past and go on. I said yea knuckles that sounds real good.

I had Franky out on a business deal that was sure to fail, ultimately ending up with a huge argument between him and one of his rival contractors. Tommy and his crew owed me a favor so I got him in on my plan. This would keep Franky busy all day and out of our way so we could spend a little quality time with that piece of ass wife of his Marie. We drove up to the bag of doughnuts estate and knocked on the door. Marie was fuckin hot.. she was almost naked when she answered the door. Pete introduced himself and this is Brutal... Victor sent us over here to help you with that police problem you had the other day, is it ok if we come in? When she closed the door behind us Pete told her we could take out whatever trash she had, but we needed her to point them out to us. If you could just get dressed we will take a little drive and this will be the last day of sunshine for a few missing cops. We took her to a fucked up old abandoned warehouse, I could tell she buying all this redemption shit hook line and well... you get the picture.

Because the sight of this place should have made anyone nervous. I mean this place is really spooky,

but she was under the impression that she was gonna make sure we got all of em in there, that no one had escaped her wrath, That they would all know it was her that had done this to them. Then we would take her home and the wrath of doughnuts would fall from the sky on all of them.

She was gung ho and couldn't wait to get inside.

I slid the big metal door open and Pete pushed her in as I secured the door behind us. The men she thought had been kidnapped were not there, all that stood in the dingy ran down room was an old desk and nothing else except my Felix bag.

Till this point I hadn't said not a single word to her or Knuckles this whole time... This too was part of my plan. I reached into my pocket and pulled out some handcuffs...

I turned to her and finally said,

"can I get brutal on you? "

The panic that ensued made my dick hard. We used some of the supplies from the Felix bag to rope her to the old desk in the middle of the large empty warehouse. So here we were in this fucked up warehouse, the floors and walls were rusty, every sound made had a reverberation throughout the room. I had to adjust my cock in my pants because it had grown to three times its normal size due to all the whimpering and sobbing vibrating off the walls and into my ears. This normally untouchable yet totally smokin broad was tied naked, ass up in the air and tits hangin on the dirty desk was proving much too hard for me to conceal my interest any more.

I made my next statement of the day to her... This is what bitches with big mouths get. I reached into my Felix bag and pulled out two portable blow torches, I handed one to Pete and I set the other down on the floor in front of her face so she could keep her eye on it. I stood just about three feet from her face and pulled my pants and underwear down showing her for the first time why everyone calls me Brutal Vernacci. If I had been a foot and a half closer she would have gotten hit by it, well almost. The look in her eyes threw me over the edge. I was in the zone now, I was a rapist with a mission...

To show a loud mouth bitch you don't fuck around with the delicate balance of the organization. I told her by the end of this day you will be a master at deep throat, you will get fucked in ways you never wanted to find out about, you will provide pleasure for knuckles and I, and you WILL find out why they call him knuckles. Then if your are real good and make us both very happy all day we will kill you fast. If not, we will make it last all night. With that, Pete started rummaging through the Felix bag.

Its time you get acquainted with my dick... If you so much as bite, scratch or in any way displease me or my dick, we will use the blowtorches on every inch of your body before finishing you off. And make no mistake about it, you do not want to know what those torches feel like. You will not be a very attractive corpse after we use those, so do yourself a favor and try your very best to make this as pleasant experience for yourself and us.

Needless to say she wouldn't stop crying. so I made her... I stuffed as much cock into her mouth as I thought she could take without choking. That did quiet her a bit, The sucking sounds echoed throughout the room causing Pete to get into the action, when he entered her from behind it pushed more of my dick into her mouth, That made her choke. It felt good having her make those convulsions she made with her throat on my dick, and Pete said she was a good little slut the way she kept squeezing his dick with her pussy muscles every time she choked, so I forced more of it down her throat. Her eyes were wide with terror and tears ran down her face as I continued her face fucking training session. Pete was a mad man, at this point he was fucking with a fury that would make a male porn star look lazy. I thought I would accommodate him by stuffing my whole cock into her throat. She screamed with eyes wide and horror showing across her face right through my dick. It felt wondrous, those fantastic sensations vibrating right up my dick to my brain. I pulled out to allow her to breath, she gasped at the air for several seconds then I started fucking her mouth again this time deeper.

I looked up and saw Pete getting close to cumming so I told him, hey Pete cum on her asshole I'll use that as lube for her anal training session.

She tried to resist what little she could from the throat fucking she was getting... You see she really couldn't do much about it she was placed on her knees with her ass up in the air, her legs were fastened with belts to keep her from unbending them. Her hands were tied to the legs of the desk with her chin resting on the top. At that angle her throat was perfect for deep power fucking. She wasn't able to resist at all now that I think about it, unless you count the muscles in her throat and pussy convulsing from the deep intrusions. Pete finally pulled out and slopped thick cum all over her puckered butthole. I said to Pete "Hey brother come around over here and let this expert cock sucker get that dick nice and hard for you again. I'm gonna get some of that spoiled rotten rich bitch ass. "Its a good thing Pete decided to take a breather, because he may have gotten his dick bit off from all the freaking out this bitch was doing when I started poking that ass. I refused to stop no matter how tired I was getting... I wanted to cum but not in her ass. I was gonna save it for her tummy. I was gonna make her drink it hot from the tap. I kept fuckin her asshole till she became completely docile, she finally thought the worst was over...

Boy was she wrong! Pete was fucking her face, as deep as he could. When I pulled out, her butthole gaped open like a dark caves opening. There was a slurping pop sound that echoed the room when I did. My dick was covered in shit. I tore the remainders of her blouse off her shoulders and cleaned my dick off with it. I threw it on the ground so she could see it. I told her I was not pleased that she had felt it ok to take a shit all over my cock. I thought that perhaps there was something she could do to make it up to me. She begged me not to make her suck it after it had shit all over it and hadn't been properly washed off. I told her that it was clean, it just smelled a bit still. I acted insulted... Here I was doing her a favor and trying to be merciful and kind, and she shits all over me. I pretended to be pissed and I lit the torch. She started crying and I burned her bicep muscle on her arm then put the torch out. I did this so she could see it the rest of the time we were with her and now know how to gauge the amount of pain she would be in if it were to happen again.

We had her attention fully now... As if we didn't before right?

I said to her this time, there is still this little situation of one ungrateful bitch shitting on my dick and not apologizing for it.

How are you gonna make this up to me?

I WANNA KNOW! or are you done playing with us? WE CAN BE DONE PLAYING RIGHT FUCKING NOW IF YOU LIKE! I lit the torch again...

She begged me to tell her what I wanted, WHAT do you want? Ill do it. Please don't hurt me.

I don't feel sorry, I don't get sad, I don't waiver.

Not when it comes to doing my job. I'm working for Victor Fucking Brunaldi and I'm here to teach lessons. And lessons I'm gonna teach now suck my dick bitch and don't say another fucking word or your day is going to end real bad. She started sucking and slurping. I made her take more then before, I had a handful of hair and was really pumping hard and deep... That's when I looked up at Pete who had his hand inside of my Felix bag and removed a tube of superglide. I watched him basically grease up his whole arm. I looked down into her eyes which were tearing again and said to her now it's time you find out why they call him Knuckles. Ten minutes had passed since she had experienced her first fisting and I now noticed Pete had his arm in all the way to the elbow. He looked up at me and said "STICK THAT DICK ALL THE WAY IN AND ILL JERK YOU OFF INSIDE HER. "It wasn't the statement that he was gonna jerk my dick off, But the fact that she thought it was probably true that got me off. I forced my shlong all the way into her throat, balls slapping her in the chin over and over. With big long deliberate strokes I fucked her mouth not even allowing her to breath. I didn't care any more, I needed to cum and cum I did. I reached the ultimate height of pleasure and jammed my dick down her esophagus so that my balls were squished on her chin and I kept it there until my orgasm subsided completely. I gave a few deep penetrating long strokes for good luck and removed my dick from her mouth. I took a few steps back to get my footing and I said to Pete... I think we broke her buddy she's not breathing.

We got dressed and stayed with her for another forty five minutes to make sure she was really gone and locked the building up and left. Now it was time for part two of my plan.

To get the bag of doughnuts.

THE END

Stay tuned for more from this series... next time its the continuation of this story: Franky's predicament