Bryan Meets Jen

Story Info
Black man meets white woman in bar.
1k words
3.68
159k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's September 11, 2001. My name is Bryan. I'm an African American, musician in Maryland. I've been on the scene for about twenty years now and love it. Last year I picked up a new gig at this bar. I had been talking to a girl named Jen online. We had been talking for quite some time and I asked her to come out to my show. I'm an alternative rock musician playing Creed type stuff so the crowd was all white. I loved beautiful white girls and Jen was just that.

As I was into about an hour of playing there she was, entering the room. She was so graceful with the way she moved. I continued to play as I kept my eyes on her. To me she was the best looking girl in the room. I knew she liked the band, "Linkin Park" so I played a few songs from them.

After playing I walked over to her. "Hey, Jen what's up?"

"Thanks for coming out," I said. "No problem, you sound really good," she replies. I ask her to do a few shots with me and she does. I stand there, so turned on from the thought of her.

As the place is ready to close we leave the bar. "Would you like to sit in your car and talk?" I ask. "Sure, I'd love to," she replies. We sit in the car. Starting the car up to turn on the radio she begins to change the station. Looking at her fingers I get so turned on. I reach and grab her fingers as I begin to massage them.

"Can you handle this all night?" I ask.

"Hum uh huh," she says. I lean into her as I begin to kiss her. Suddenly, we here noise. The police are across the street as a car breaks down. It looked liked there was a chase involved and they had just caught the suspect.

"Why don't we move up there and around the corner," I say.

"OK, good idea," she replies. We move around the corner. After she parks, I move into her, kissing her passionately. I run my hands through her hair, relaxing her as she leans back in the car seat. I slowly take my hand, guiding in between her legs as she moans. I take her hand, sliding it up my leg as my dick bulges in my pants. She goes to unzip my pants but has trouble. I unzip my pants and pull them down, dropping them to the floor. She looks down at my dick smiling, she says, "this is not the place." She begins to stroke my dick as I harden. I lean in kissing her as she plays with me. Suddenly she leans in, taking my dick and putting it in her mouth.

She pulls back. "Can I say something?" she asks.

"Sure." I reply. "Normally when I'm with a guy and he wants some head, I feel so forced."

"I really don't like to suck dick that much but with you, it feels so good."

"Please don't take this the wrong way but I love sucking your dick Bryan," she says. "Well, I don't believe anyone should be forced to do anything." I think that if you want someone to please you, you should let them do it naturally." I say.

"Not only that but I think you're uhhhhmmmm hmmmm." I get interrupted as she has my dick in her mouth licking it like a lollipop. I lean back in the car seat, so aroused. "It feels so good," I say. I reach my hand over to her, taking down her pants as I begin to finger her wet pussy.

"You know this should really be done in the bedroom, on my nice big bed," she says. I laugh.

I begin to stretch her pussy out with my fingers as she moans. We sit and play around for forty-five minutes or so. Still sliding my fingers in and out of her, she moans. She starts to cum. "Oh My Gawd,"

"Shit, I've got cum all over the seat," she screams. "I didn't expect to cum tonight like that, damn!" she says. I put her hand back on my dick, letting her play with it. As she moves in to my dick she strokes the head of it. I lean back, getting so turned on. I start to cum as a line of cum flies out landing on her nose, and forehead. She jumps! " You're bad!" she says. I move my dick up, dropping drippings of cum all over her face. "I never really thought I'd like that but if that's what you call a facial, you can give me one anytime Bryan," she says as she takes my dick in her hand. "Next time, watch the eye!" she says as she laughs.

"I feel so bad, I want you all the time and I love the way your cum feels on my face," says Jen.

"Well, I think now I'm going to take you home and fuck the shit out of you," I say.

"OHHHHH MY," she yells out.

We pull off, going to her house. We walk inside the door as I pull her into me, kissing her right away. I take her into the bedroom. With no hesitation, I open her legs wide, sliding my dick into her. She moans as I fuck her hard! Pushing in and out, in and out. "Yes, god yes," she screams. I pull out, shooting cum all over her fingers, stomach. She lays there, relaxed as I move down biting her clit lightly. I lick her pussy and finger her until she cums. I move up and I take my dick, laying it on her forehead as I bounce it up and down on her face. She laughs hysterically as she looks up at me.

"Bryan?" she says.

"Yes, what is it?" I reply.

"What are you and your friend doing tomorrow night?" she asks.

"Me and my friend?" I ask confused.

"Yes, you and your cream filled dick that's bouncing up and down on my face!"