Bryan, Nirmala & Subhash

Story Info
Threesome.
2.4k words
92.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang, Nirmala peered out from behind the curtain, surely this couldn’t be the day the waterman came to take the meter reading. She didn’t notice him coming down the street, but he appeared from the house next door.

There was a uniformed man banging on the door, she looked at me anxiously, it was him alright.

He shouted through the letterbox, Nirmala said "we better talk to him I think he has found it."

I opened the door to a well built middle aged white man, he looked me up and down.

My name is Subhash, I am a 40 year old Indian living in Slough UK, having my own business.

Nirmala is 35, housewife and married to me for the past 12 years, she is plump with big arse.

Our sexual activity had reduced significantly since we got married, it had become dull and routine.

"My name is Bryan Morgan, he said "I have reasons to believe that your meter has been tampered with, do you know anything about it?".

"No" I replied trying to appear surprised at his question.

"Look," he said "Don’t think I am an idiot I know what's going on, this will lead to prosecution."

Nirmala was listening from the behind the front room door, "let him come inside to discuss this Subhash we don’t want the neighbours to know" she said.

Bryan sat on the sofa opposite us, he looked stern and official. He began lecturing us that tampering with government property was illegal.

We said we didn’t think of the consequence and was very sorry, it was only a little bit of water.

He said he must report it that was his job, and took out his book.

Nirmala begged, "Please sir, please reconsider your decision, we will rectify the meter immediately, we don’t want a criminal record."

He looked at our pathetic faces and said "I don’t like doing this sort of thing," closing his book, "just promise you won't do it again."

"We won't sir, thank you, oh thank you sir" snivelled my wife, "tell us how we can repay your kindness we don’t have much money".

"You don’t have much money eh! What else can you offer as a goodwill gesture," he grinned.

Nirmala then made a suggestion just stunned me, " you can have me to enjoy anyhow you want sir" she cooed, probably not realising what she was saying.

Bryan looked at me and asked "and what about you Subhash, don’t you mind a stranger molesting your wife in front of you".

"No" I hesitated, realizing the deep trouble we were in, "Nirmala maybe a little old but she can still please," appreciating she was only trying to help me, and not thinking she might want to feel another cock for a change.

"Okay" he said "it's against regulations but so long as we keep this between ourselves nothing more will be said, however you two had better do as I say, we nodded in agreement.

He produced a video camera from his bag, and set it up on a tripod, he told us he always carried one just in case.

He ordered us to stand in the middle of the room and for Nirmala to undress me. I am slim with smooth body, firm buttocks, and good sized 7 inch black penis.

"Suck him" ordered Bryan, who had removed his jacket and shirt. She knelt in front of me and took my limp cock in her mouth something she hadn't done for a long time, cupping my balls started sucking me to full hardness.

"Now kneel down Subhash, get behind him slut and kiss his bottom, let me see you spread his buttocks and lick his anus," he continued.

I felt her wet tongue running up and down my arse crack the tip licking my anus and probing me, it was a tingling pleasant sensation.

"Your turn next bitch, get naked" he demanded, Nirmala was shy in undressing in front of another man. I told her that she must exhibit her body to our new friend. She bashfully removed the blouse.

I helped her off with the black bra, her big tits drooping slightly but was still firm like most dark South Indian women. Then turning around undid the white sari allowing it to fall to her feet.

Bending forward she rolled off the pink granny knickers over her well rounded dark protruding backside, we stood together naked in front of him.

It was surreal here we were a middle age respectable Indian couple naked in our own house, with a white man dominating us and more bizarre was that we were reciprocating and enjoying it.

"You will perform for me now" he said, "lay on the floor in 69 position with you Subhash on top." My cock secreting its pre cum over her face before finding its way into her warm open mouth.

My head between her fleshy thighs, tongue licking and probing her moist puny.

After a while Bryan stood up and told us to kneel in front of him and finish undressing him. We removed his trousers and underwear, his cock was only about 5" and not too thick, small for such a big man, Nirmala looked very disappointed. He had a pot belly and light covering of black body hair, his arse however was nicely rounded and large.

He told Nirmala to lick his bottom and for me to fellatio him. I had never sucked a man before but seen it done in porno films, the idea didn’t disturb me.

His cock was hairy and circumcised, balls felt heavy with sperm. I licked and nibbled the purple head putting my tongue in his piss hole before gobbling him. We gazed into each others eyes as he held my head fucking it, my cheeks bulging and my breathing becoming difficult.

Nirmala was behind him kissing his arse, and fondling his testicles between his legs.

"I want to watch you two fucking thieves fuck," he said.

We had to stand together with me taking her from the front, and then from the back.

Then as Nirmala was bending holding onto the sofa as I took her again, "Fuck her arse" he said.

"But I am" I protested, "Look my cock is up her fat cunt."

"In her arse hole stupid," he scolded "I want you to watch you bugger your wife."

"Oh No, No You Don’t, Please Don’t" pleaded Nirmala, "you tried it once before and it hurt".

"I don’t care and want to see it now, get on with it Subhash" demanded Bryan, handing me a tube of jelly from his jacket.

I coated my cock with the cold jelly and spread a liberal amount over and into her anus.

She squirmed and wriggled her botty to avoid my finger penetrating her.

"Please Nimmi we must do this unpleasant thing to gratify him, you know what he will do," I said.

"Yes husband you are right but please I beg you be to gentle," she whimpered realising our predicament.

I slowly entered my wife's bottom, the head penetrating her anus as she buried her head in the cushion to stifle her scream, I rested allowing her time to adjust to the size.

"All the way in, fill the bitch's arse up" commanded Bryan.

I pushed down impaling her fully, my hairy balls against her thick thighs.

she was pleading "Stop, No, Please No," but I ignored her begging, finding this new experience enjoyable and pleasant, her hole so tight as I buggered her.

We didn’t do it for long as she wanted the toilet.

Bryan wouldn’t allow her to close the toilet door, she tried closing her legs to hide her embarrassment but he ordered her to open them while he videoed her.

"Lets go outside into the garden now" he said, Nirmala looked at me and hesitated as our garden fence is low and overlooked by a road and neighbours.

We held hands and meekly ventured out absolutely stark naked, shyly looking and listening if anyone was around, we could hear children in the next garden.

He made us pose for the camera again, together and individually.

I saw the next door upstairs window's curtain twitching. That house is only recently occupied by a Pakistani refugee couple. The curtains were open enough to see them, he was standing behind her, his hands on her naked tits it was obvious he was humping her. The noises from the children ceased at about the same time.

He told me to mount Nirmala on the grass with her stocky legs over my shoulders.

But as I entered her I felt his tongue on my arse, licking and biting my buttocks, then tonguing my anus. Then it became apparent he hadn't touched my wife the whole time he didn’t want to fuck Nirmala at all, but wanted to fuck me instead, he was a fucking homo.

I whispered to Nimmi what he was doing, but this only seemed to delight her.

I felt the coldness of lubricating cream on his finger entering my arsehole, he pushed it right in and rotated it thrusting it in and out, then he inserted a second finger. I knew what would be coming next and pleaded with him not to take me without protection as I didn’t know anything about him.

"You are not to question anything I do," he scolded, as I felt the sharp stinging pain on my backside as he beat my buttocks.

He got on top, his cock nestling between the valleys of my sweating buttocks.

His knob positioned against my anus, slowly pressing inside my rectum, then withdrawing before going back in a little deeper, "relax your muscles Subhash don’t push, feel my white cock abusing your brown arse" he said.

His cock not being thick did not hurt much, Nirmala felt his shaft with her hands violating her husband as she bit my nipples, we were locked in a sexual threesome.

He fucked me slowly at first biting my neck and massaging my balls, then started banging me really hard and fast, calling me lewd names. He yelled and grunted "I am cumming you Paki bastard", he stiffened as he ejaculated inside my bottom, continuing to spurt till he was spent.

Nirmala hugged me and said she was sorry to bring this shame on her husband.

He pushed me off Nim and got between my legs taking my wet cock in his mouth.

He told Nirmala to queen me, she said she didn’t understand, "Sit on his fucking face bitch," he screamed. She sat with her full weight on my face rubbing her puny over my eyes, nose and tongue, her fat arse and chunky thighs blocking out any sounds.

She leant forward licking my shaft as he sucked each of my balls in turn.

I felt the fluid rising up my cock like a volcano, there was utter blackness and ringing in my ears as I exploded shooting my hot sticky load in his mouth, he sucked and swallowed every drop.

Nirmala came at the sight of this as she pressed down even harder on my face I could not breathe. It felt as if though she was pissing but it was her pussy juices flowing in my mouth and over my face as she climaxed.

We lay in the open air completely drained of energy, he instructed us to lie together side by side and as if to show his dominance over us and our subservience to him he stood straddling us.

Waving at the window, held his white cock and started pissing on my wife's face, hair, tits, and then on me working his way down drenching out brown bodies with his urine, shaking the dribble over me before walking naked to our bathroom.

Bryan called for me to wash him, I soaped him with the sponge paying attention to his cock and bum.

"Come on Subhash, now it's your turn to fuck me I want to feel that black cock" he said. He leant forward holding the bath taps sticking out his arse, I opened a cheek looking at his pink hairy arse hole. I put my cock against his anus and pushed straight in with one thrust, he yelped in surprised.

I buggered him for over ten minutes slapping and watching his fat buttocks quivering.

I slumped forward emptying my seed into his white shitty arse. I remained inside him till I started to soften, I felt the urge to piss, if he can piss over us then I can piss inside him so I urinated inside him filling up his rectum.

"Can we make this a regular thing," he asked " you two are exactly what I have been looking for."

I said "I don’t mind but it is up to my wife."

"Its okay with me Bryan" Nirmala replied," so long as Subhash has enough left to fuck me afterwards."

We met twice more since, he dominating and humiliating me in front of Nirmala.

On one occasion he put my head inside the toilet bowl and pissed on it, smacking my bottom with a leather strap before he fucked me.

The door bell rang, Nirmala opened it and gasped at the handsome Indian man in the water company uniform, he couldn’t be more than 18 years old.

"We only recently had the meter read," she said.

"I don’t think so," he said "here is my identification card, there has been an impostor operating in the area, some people were so gullible to let him in, anyway it doesn't matter anymore the police arrested him yesterday" he advised.

"Apparently," he continued "they found photographs and videos of a sexual nature mostly of Indians and Pakistanis, he was posting and selling them on the internet sex sites, seems they were home made."

Nirmala's jaw dropped at the revelation, she prayed none of our family, and friends visited such sites and recognise her and Subhash, and how could she tell Subhash his homosexual activities were in the public domain?

"Now, tell me" he said, "I noticed a broken seal on your meter."

"Oh that" she said nonchalantly "come in so we can discuss," she said turning towards the living room, his virgin 8 inch cock stirring as he watched the twin globes of her mature backside rolling under the clinging sari as she walked.

"My husband will be gone for the rest of the day"! She said seductively.

Value your comments & suggestions good or bad to the link below.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This story is NOT a MASTERPIECE, BUT I am glad i came across it. Got me HARD.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hot story

very hot story, wish i was there

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hey you

r u from phnom penh, cambodia. is the story real ??

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Plight of an Indian Housewife She is forced at all different levels.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Office Party and Musical Chairs At a raunchy office party, Indian wife plays musical chairs.in Loving Wives
Indian Wife Becomes a Mistress Indian housewife becomes mistress to a guest.in Loving Wives
Taken on the Bus Indian wife taken on overnight bus while husband sleeps.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Indian Couple Humiliation Indian couple is taken.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories