Bryant's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! The straps suit you," one of the women spoke quickly to Agba. "Eloise tells me you came without permission this morning. Did they punish you?" Bryant´ nodded, gagged as he was that was all he could do. "Good! Now my friend who had the pleasure of your body reports that though he enjoyed your body, your attitude he did not. He said that you struggled and fought him," Bryant grunted against his gag and frantically shook his head. Agba ignored his action.

"He also said that even though we have stopped your mouth with the ring, he thought he could hear you insulting him. This was stupid and the reason I have set these two harridans to the task of punishing you tonight. Therefore we will beat you with this," Agba held up a paddle studded with metal points, "for four hours. While that is going on ... Bring the torture sheath," one of the women caressed Bryant's penis and balls into full erection. The other fitted a leather sheath with sharp studs on the inside to him. He screamed as they fastened the sheath tightly around his penis and balls.

He heard Agba laugh as the beating started, he screamed as the studs stung his rear, his body flinching forward against his bonds. "When you have finished and taken him to his cell, stick this up his rear. Set it to switch on every half hour," Agba handed them an object that looked like a vibrator. The beating recommenced Bryant swung against his bonds, screaming in terror against his gag. Now! Oh! God! Now I know that whatever I do they will always find fault.

"Mmmmph! Nooo! Aaaargh! Aieeeeeie!" the pain began to blur as the blows came faster and faster. He flung his body forwards trying to get away from the source of the pain. Yet he felt strangely happy, he felt his penis growing stiffer, but as it stiffened it pressed even harder onto the studs in the sheath. Now he knew why Agba had called it the torture sheath. He didn't know when the beating stopped; he was too dizzy from the pain. He could hardly stand his legs felt like jelly; they dragged him out and along the corridor to his cell. They flung him face down on the bed, chaining him spread out wide. Then they pushed what he thought was a vibrator up into his rectum. They switched it on giving him a taste of it.

"Aaaaraagh!" Bryant screamed his body arching upwards. He felt them do something to it then leave. He had thought it a vibrator now he found it was an electric prod and he had to suffer this every half-hour. Bryant drifted in and out of sleep woken suddenly on the half-hour by the electric prod switching on and sending another jolt of pain into him. "Aaaaaargh!" he screamed arching up again, his rear clenching trying to rid himself of the intrusive pain. He bit his lip struggling to fight the pain; it was no use the pain was excruciatingly agonising.

The regular girls entered with Agba as Bryant arched up, his tears dripping onto the table. Agba switched the prod off and removed it. "I take it that you have learned this lesson well?" Agba smoothed a hand over Bryant's rear, Bryant grunted. "After he's eaten, the usual exercise for the first four hours. Then you may use him as you wish, allow him his relief," the girls nodded. "Oh! From now on he must be on tiptoes at all times when not in his cell. For today remove the ring from his mouth," again the girls nodded; satisfied that everything was going well‚ Agba left. They fed him in the usual manner then removed the ring. Bryant gagged a little swallowing several times to keep the mess in his stomach.

Then they moved him out into the corridor. "Up on your toes and run!" encouraged by the cane he rose up onto his toes and ran ahead of them as they struck him, yelling at him to get his knees up higher. Again with his hands manacled to the bar he ran for four hours at the end of which he was amazed to find that he had not once put his heels down to the floor. "Do not be too pleased with yourself. Our master will now devise some other game for you. Come!" they unlocked him and whipped him running to the cell on his toes.

They made him stand while they removed the straps which they had left on him during his exercise. Bryant groaned with relief, he watched as one of the girls put a strap-on dildo round her waist. God! Yes! He thought. Please! Mistress! Fuck me! Please fuck my rear! The other girl made him kneel on the bed she lay in front of him with her legs spread wide her sex open and waiting. "Lick me! You bastard! Make me cum!" Bryant lowered his head to lap at her clit.

God! He thought, please let this never end! His head lowered meant that his rear was in the perfect position. The girl wearing the dildo lubricated it and his anus. Then she slowly inserted the dildo pushing slowly into him. She switched it on at first it moved from side to side then she changed it to thrust and finally both. The girl Bryant was tonguing clenched his head against her sex as she came flooding his mouth and face with her silvery sweet love juices. She reached under him and felt his shaft as it swelled into full erection.

The other girl shuddered and stilled. She pulled out, took the strap-on off her waist. Taking her place under him she ordered him to wash her quim with his tongue. The girl who he'd earlier been licking was now caressing his balls with one of her hands while the fingers of the other hand slipped in and out of his anus. Bryant was moaning now, near to breaking point. They shoved him over onto his back suddenly one sat astride his face as he licked her and the other lowered her mouth over his column. Oh God! Yes! Suck me! Help me cum!

He trembled becoming tense as the girl on his face released her cum into his mouth. Then he came into the other girl. Then they changed places and did it again, afterwards they made him kneel again and beat him with a paddle until he came. He lay finally exhausted; his nostrils flared wide, his mouth open as he drew in air. He no longer knew whether he was in heaven or hell, just that he didn't want it to stop. What confused him most was that it didn't seem to matter what gender it was, Master or mistress. Could it be that he was bisexual, if he ever got home to England he'd find out for himself.

The next day Bryant was again running on tiptoes his knees getting higher with encouragement from the girl's whips. His mouth again forced open wide by the ring. Four hours later the girls pulled him into the leather all in one suit again. Now they linked Bryant's ankles to chains from the ceiling, the same length as those holding the bar his wrists were chained to his legs splayed out and his body dipped into a curve.

Bryant felt someone behind him, fingers slippery with oil dipped in and out of his anus, he moaned softly. Oh, please! Yes! Fuck me with your fingers. Fuck me; let me have your penis. I'll do anything just fuck me. Fuck me hard! A man came to stand at his front; he opened the zips over Bryant's eyes. Bryant blinked and found it was Agba.

Agba pushed his penis through the ring; Bryant let his tongue lick at him. Agba pushed him away, when he swung back Agba's penis slid back in, hitting the back of his throat. He struggled to wrap his tongue round Agba's column as the impetus of the swing sent him away from Agba, but someone was still thrusting his fingers in and out of his rear hole. Then he removed his fingers and Bryant felt the other man as he replaced his fingers with his penis, now they held him still and all he could feel was penis in his mouth and rear. Bryant moaned and gasped in a sexual fog of desire. "Is he as you wished?"

"Yes, Agba, he is ideal for the role I have in mind. I intend to breed my concubines, I will milk him of his seed and use it on my ... er ... tan-skinned sluts and I have bought a black male and will use his seed on my white bitch sluts. I intend to keep all the female foals and raise them away from their mothers to join their mothers when grown and their mothers will never know which one is their child. Male foals when weaned I will send to you, Agba nodded thinking of the profits he'd get on such mulatto slaves once grown and fully trained.

"I will have this one ready for you to take away tomorrow," both men climaxed and the man came to stand at Bryant's head, he gripped Bryant's hair and hauled his face up.

"You will call me Master Mehemet or Master, understand," unable to speak because of the ring, Bryant nodded. "I said, understand!"

"Really Mehemet the ring, he cannot answer."

"Then we must punish him," Agba nodded and they freed Bryant from the supporting chains, stripped the suit from him and chained him over the whipping block. Each chose thin whippy canes of bamboo and stepped back, Bryant squealed as twin flames of fiery pain streaked across his rear and thighs. He suffered an anguished four hours of whipping before they freed him to rest for the journey.

"His flesh will remember this tomorrow as he journeys to the harem I keep for my male concubines. Yes, I have two harems one for my cows and one for my bulls."

The girls came in the next morning; they woke Bryant fed him then showed him a black cloth with leather straps. "Do you know what this is?"

"Mistress. I was not told what they were when I was brought here."

"It is a chador. This one is special, your new master has them made especially for his slaves." The girls placed the chador on him fastening and padlocking its straps behind his head. The girls put black cotton gloves and socks on him and finally an all-enveloping black cotton caftan. His hands were manacled behind him and he was led out to find his new master was already sitting in a truck that by the look of it was an army surplus truck.

They lifted Bryant in and fastened his wrists to a ring in the side of the truck on the other side was another slave, but this one didn't have socks or gloves and Bryant could see that the slave had black skin. Mehemet turned to Bryant. "You are now called Ali. I will have Ishmael fuck you tonight," Bryant nodded grunting in acknowledgement. They forced him to sit on a bench from which jutted a huge carved phallus; he guessed that they had done the same to Ishmael.

The truck moved off, they took a route that went across some of the bumpiest roads in Algeria. Each bump sent a wave of pleasure through him. The truck stopped at noon for refreshment, Mehemet forced his penis down into Bryant's throat and mouth fucked him, he then turned his attention to Ishmael and then had his men feed them, shortly after that the truck set off again.

It was night when they arrived at a large fortress at Ain Salah surrounded by the Ahaggar Mountains; guards dragged them from the truck. Bryant noticed doors to the right and left of a huge ornate central door and grills low down to the left and right of those doors. Master Mehemet entered the fortress through the central door, while the guards dragged Bryant and Ishmael through the door to the right. Once through that door they found stairs descending into Stygian blackness. One of the guards flicked a switch, now the stairs were so dimly lit that the walls were still invisible.

Once down the steps they took them into a large communal cell. "Right! You know how you should be walking," both of them rose onto their toes and walked before the guards into the centre of the room. "Stand still," the head eunuch ordered, they stopped. "The rest of you, come and meet the new animals," men appeared out of the shadows prancing towards them. Another eunuch came over; he carried two thick metal collars that he placed around both of their necks. "Right, Ali, go through the door," Bryant obeyed, suddenly clutching at the collar, falling to the ground screaming in agony, he crawled away from the door and the pain stopped.

"Now you know, that door is the way out to the outside world, but for us, not you. When Master Mehemet wants you, you will go through that door," the eunuch pointed to a low door, so low that they would have to crawl through it. You crawl along the passage, which opens into a small cage where you wait for the Master to come for you. Ali your signal is red; if a red light comes on you go to the door which will automatically check with the chip in your collar and allow you through. Ishmael you have a blue light." The bell sounded and the board flashed red.

"Ali get going," Bryant pranced over to the door and knelt down by it, the door opened and he crawled through, he stopped and tried to look around, but a shock from the collar started him moving again. He came out into a cage looking out into a bedroom. Bryant guessed that it was Master Mehemet's room. Bryant saw that the opposite wall had a similar cage which he thought must be where Master Mehemet's female concubines came through they too probably wore the same fiendish collars to prevent escape he wondered if anyone had tried.

Master Mehemet came into the room and let Bryant out of the cage; the bed in the room was the largest Bryant had ever seen. Master Mehemet stroked his hands over Bryant's rear, and then delivered several rapid hands spanks. Next he chose a paddle and delivered several hard blows with that Bryant moaned, squealing. "Shut up, you slut!" Bryant quietened.

"Kneel on the bed," Bryant crawled onto the bed, he felt Master Mehemet get on there and the cool feeling of the grease as Master Mehemet lubricated him, then with one thrust he rammed his cock down into Bryant's arse. "Remain quiet," Bryant obeyed silently taking each thrust, Master Mehemet came to a quick climax, then made Bryant turn and bring him off again with his hands and lips, he watched Bryant's eyes, seeing them full of desire knowing Bryant was close to coming. He picked up a paddle of stiff black leather studded with blunt spikes of purest gold.

"Get that rear up, head on the bed," Bryant obeyed, knowing what was to happen to him. The first blow caught him on his right rear cheek, he squealed and went on squealing as Master Mehemet kept up the onslaught for two hours, Master Mehemet then rubbed his cock to erection again and ejaculated over Bryant's rear rubbing his semen into Bryant's skin. He put Bryant back in the cage and sent him back along the passage into the slave's sleeping quarters. Once back in the sleeping quarters they forced him to bend over holding his ankles while they whipped him soundly before making Ishmael fuck him until they both came their cries intermingling.

The next morning Bryant along with the other slaves had to defecate in bowls then the eunuchs checked the dung and pronounced them healthy or sick as the case maybe. The healthy ones Bryant and Ishmael included had to sit on benches which had phalluses that impaled them. A bell sounded. "Eyes down, do not dare look at your master!? The head eunuch ordered, they heard a door open. Master Mehemet walked along the line of impaled slaves he touched Ishmael.

"Send this one to me tonight at seven," Master Mehemet' took hold of Bryant's collar and hauled him up from the bench, he moaned as the phallus came out of his rear hole. "This one comes with me now!" Master Mehemet dragged Bryant out into a corridor and along it to a large room. Bryant saw two women the guards tied the white girl in a cage with a tube going down her throat, she moaned as they switched a pump on. Bryant saw that the tube led to bucket which was full of milk. "She and this other tried to escape, because she was the instigator I have ordered her fed on milk to make her fat and sold to a brothel for those who like fat women. Prepare the other!"

The other woman, a statuesque black woman, screamed and struggled as the guards forced her to kneel with her thighs against a low bar then they pushed her down so that her shoulders touched the floor and fastened her there. "This one's punishment is to become a pony in my racing stables. Doesn't go far enough, does it? You will breed with her, she will be entered in races for pregnant ponies." Guards forced Bryant down behind the girl and made his penis ready guiding him into her hole.

"Screw her, now but don't come until told to do so." Bryant obeyed; he knew full well the punishment for coming without permission. For hours, they performed for Master Mehemet both the girl and Bryant were screaming in pain by the time Master Mehemet gave permission. "Leave her there overnight! Her pain will remind her of her slave status and help her conceive. Clean him up and take him back to the stallion barn." Master Mehemet left the room while the attendants washed Bryant down. They led him to the cage, he crawled back to the male harem. The enforced rape had left him sore but strangely happy all he thought about was pleasing his master.

12