Bryce Connor's Humiliating Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Humiliating?" Brie finished. "Damn right. Well now, let's see what we can do about that..."

She looked at her aunt.

"Auntie Mags, you got other bathing suits, right?"

"Sure, got one for every day."

Brie leaned over and picked up the one she'd worn earlier and had peeled out of. It was wet with sweat. She turned it inside out, the crotch panel damp, yellow and nasty. She smiled, standing, walking to Bryce who was working his dick feverishly and vainly.

"No...Brie..please..." he begged, jerking harder, hoping to finish before the inevitable happened.

Then it did. Brie, with a maniacal cackle, rammed the stinky crotch of his aunt's bathing suit into his face, rubbing the scent into his nose, the taste into his mouth. He thought he'd puke. And at the same time, thought he'd cum. He groaned loudly, stroking, moaning.

"Fucking pervert, there is NO fucking end to your pervie ways, I swear to God," Brie snapped, now draping the suit over his head, crotch covering his face, and pushing him to his back on the other small bed in the room. "Keep going, perve, keep going."

Bryce was consumed with cumming now, inhaling the acrid vapors from his aunt's soaking wet suit, humiliated as hell but unable to stop, he was too close, his balls too full. He jerked harder and faster and almost didn't notice Brie sitting on the bed with him, pushing his legs up to make room.

"You don't seem to be too humiliated, the way you're wanking that fucking thing, Bryce," Brie snarled.

"I am, I swear, I am so humiliated!" Bryce cried out from under Auntie Mag's stinky bathing suit, jerking faster, feeling the magic starting to happen, that moment when the body goes tight and the cum flies. "I...I'

m gonna...oh fuck oh fuck!"

Suddenly, he found himself bent in half. Brie, athletic and far stronger than him, folded him up, pushing his legs up, tossing them over his head, knees beside it. She pulled away the suit and there, disturbingly close to his face, Bryce saw his cock, throbbing, wet, anxious and between his bent, spread thighs, Brie's sadistically smiling face.

And it happened. His orgasm had begun the second she lifted his legs up and over him and now there was nothing he could do but watch, in complete disgust and scathing humiliation, his dick explode and send jet after jet of thick, hot, white cream toward his face.

"NOOOO!" he screamed, shutting his mouth after the first three shots jetted inside, almost making him throw up.

He moved his head side to side to escape his own spurting seed, but Brie expertly lashed a hand around his cock, laughing like a madwoman, jerking him, twisting his cock to aim wherever he moved his head, spraying him fully with every single drop.

He came long and hard, seemingly forever and much to his shame, the hardest he'd ever cum in his young life. Brie continued to stroke him, laughing, coating his face with his own cum, while on the other bed, Auntie Mags watched, completely transfixed - and sneaking her hand back to her pussy, quickly and expertly fingering herself to a quick, copious and completely satisfying small orgasm.

"Now THAT'S what I call humiliating!" Brie roared, letting go of his cock to push over atop him, using her hand to force the rest of his cum into his mouth.

He gagged, mouth closed. Brie pinched his nose shut, forcing him to open his mouth to breath, and then forcing the rest of his cum inside, wiping his face in her fingers and ramming them between his lips.

"Eat it, bitch, eat every fucking drop!" she roared.

He had no choice. He ate, gagging, swallowing, for what seemed an eternity until she backed off and let his legs fall limply to the bed. He lay there, wincing in emotional pain, his face still soaked with cum, gleaming.

He heard a shutter sound. Blinking his eyes open, the lids streaked with spunk, he saw Brie taking photos with her cell phone, Auntie Mags bellowing with laughter.

"Brie...please..." He begged.

"Just in case," Brie said.

"In case...of what?" he moaned, sputtering, every time he opened his mouth to talk, some of the rest of his cum leaking inside.

"In case you don't do what you're told, ever again," she sighed. "But especially the rest of this week."

She got off the bed, waiting for Auntie Mags to slip into a new suit. Brie playfully picked up the stinky old one and wiped Bryce's face clean, the boy protesting and trying vainly to fight her off.

"What do you mean?" Bryce asked, sitting up in the bed, naked, ashamed, humiliated. "Rest of the week, what???"

She shrugged.

"I don't know yet," she laughed, turning to Auntie Mags. "Rather, WE don't know yet. But we'll think of something REALLY humiliating, we're sure!"

They laughed, walking out, leaving him to think of what just happened and imagine things far worse in the days ahead.

"C'mon Auntie Mags, let's go have lunch!" Brie laughed. "He's had his already!"

12