Bryce's Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Sister tells of life with her brother.
3.6k words
4.56
104.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sghoul
sghoul
774 Followers

Welcome to my new series, everyone. Like all writing I do, I try and write about different topics and genres. So, while this does have incest, it isn't the focus of the story like it was in the Mark's Family series. As always, the sexual acts described here are over the top. If you are looking for something more realistic, please look elsewhere. Also, keep the comments and feedback coming. This machine runs on props people! Here are our players:

Bryce, Wife and Mother, 41: Bryce Dallas Howard
Eve, eldest daughter 20: Eve Lawrence
Amanda, youngest daughter 19: Amanda Bynes
Lela, Eve's friend 21: Lela Starr
Mindy, Eve's friend 20: Mindy Main
Logan, Amanda's friend 19: Logan Browning
Lacey, Amanda's friend 20: Lacey Chabert

Hello everyone. With my encouragement, Mark has been writing about our 'Family History'. About how everything ended up where it is. He's been enjoying it so much, he told me I should do the same. So, I am. I decided however to write more about where things are now. So here goes.

First off, this is Bryce. Mark's youngest sister and unofficial wife. That's right, wife. After the events that Mark is writing to you all about, it wasn't hard for the two of us to figure out how in love we were and how compatible we were. Both sexually and otherwise.

Now, we can't really get married, since it isn't legal. But we could still live and love together. Our families convened for a ceremony, where Aunt Nicole conducted it, allowing us to share vows. It was all very 'traditional'. Me in a white dress, my sisters as bridesmaids. Mom gave each of us away. I of course cried when we kissed sweetly in front of everyone. The reception was also fairly 'normal'. Drinking and dancing and everyone having fun. Although, I am sure the DJ was jealous of Mark, whom had a room full of women all to himself. Mind you, the 'after party' that happened when Mark and I headed off to our honeymoon was apparently very much rated xxx.

We went to Sweden for our honeymoon. Partially because we both like skiing. Partially because sunny beaches are not a friend of my fair skin. But mostly for the opportunity to snuggle all day in a private cabin. Of course the sex was mind blowing. It always is with Mark. But, laying there in his arms is a magical feeling for me.

Also, during this trip, it really hammered home one of my goals with this relationship. At one point a group of cute Swedish teens started flirting heavily with my new husband. Rather than get jealous, we invited the gaggle of blonds back to our cabin, where Mark gave them all a fucking that they will never forget.

I know how lucky I am to have Mark. Aside from how he makes me laugh or understands me or supports me, I married the biggest stud on the planet. While he is normally this geeky robotics engineer, the kind most women would just say 'Oh, he's cute', when he decides to turn it on and more so when he pulls out that gigantic piece of meat he calls a cock, women immediately become his slut. I know this because I have helped him hone it. I LOVE sharing him with women. Watching the ecstasy on their faces, and often helping bring it about...well, it's pretty amazing.

So, I decided that I wanted to spread the good word, or in this case amazing cock. I was already on the fast track through college. With Mark's help (and the fact that Aunt Nicole gave us an enormous monetary wedding present so we didn't have to work) I was a sought after CPA by the time I was 20. We found a place to settle and started our family.

At 21, we had my wonderful redheaded Eve. And at 22 we had our blond Amanda. And for the most part, we were a normal family. Eve reminds me so much of her Aunt Shyla. Both in attitude and build. I swear somehow that woman sneaked one of her eggs into me. Amanda is like me: girl next door with a darker side. The main differences between our family and others was the sexual openness. That is not to say that Mark or I had any sexual relationship with our children. Mark was adamant about waiting till they were eighteen. But, even if we had wanted, there was no way to hide sex from our children. No amount of walls between their rooms and ours could keep them from hearing me scream as Mark gave me my regular regimen of orgasms. So, we were simply very honest and open with the girls. They knew mommy and daddy were brother and sister, and knew not to tell people. Luckily, even though we weren't officially married as far as the government goes, a ring and already having the same last name makes people think you are actually married.

On the outside, we were normal. We were active members of the PTA like most parents. Unlike others however, Mark had fucked most of the women there. We went to softball games for Eve, but most mothers didn't have the coach eat her pussy after games. And, every few years we moved. Not to find a better job, but to find new and different women to introduce to my husband.

On their eighteenth birthday, each of our girls had their first fuck with their father, and both are, of course, regular partners with us.

The girls are both in college now and that puts Mark and I in our 40's. But you wouldn't know it to look. The family genes do wonders for that. Aside from having a cup size larger breasts (thanks to having birthed two girls), I still look like I did at 20. Mark has some gray hairs in his goatee, but aside from that he just looks slightly more mature than he did when he got back from college all those years ago.

Now that I have brought you up to date, let me tell you about where we are now. We have just moved to yet another town. St. Louis to be exact. We have a house out in the suburbs and I have a new job at a prominent firm in the city.

My first day at work, I brought Mark in to meet my new Boss, Morgan. Just before I brought him into her office, I stroked his cock through his jeans, growing his already enormous bulge to full size. He knew this meant that I wanted him to fuck Morgan. The whole time he was in her office, she could barely take her eyes away from his swollen crotch. She nervously invited us to dinner at her place later in the week.

Mark later told me what awaited him when he went home. Both of our daughters were coming home that day, and later in the evening we were having a party for them and all of their friends. The girls had been going to school here for years before we moved, so they knew tons of college kids.

Mark wasn't home five minutes before the door flew open and Eve ran into the house and into the arms of her dad, crushing her big tits into his chest. She had run in not only from excitement at seeing her father (we had literally just got into town, having paid movers and decorators to have the house ready when we arrived), but also to get in a quick tongue kiss and cock squeeze before her friends followed her in.

"Daddy, this is Mindy and Lela."

"Nice to meet you both." Now, Mark was always a gentleman when he first met our girl's friends. He didn't leer at them or try and emphasize his package to them. For one, not all of our daughter's friends were allowed to be fucked. Once a girl had Mark's donkey sized dick, their relationship with our girls degraded into the girl pestering our daughter to let Mark fuck her again. But also, he liked to play a game with them. Play the part of totally innocent father. Invariably the girl would try and seduce him. And then the fun would begin.

Both of these sexy coeds eyed my dear husband like a piece of meat before Eve drug them off to the pool to tan. Being the dutiful father that he is, thirty minutes later Mark came outside to bring them drinks and then take a swim himself. Beside Eve lay the bronzed skinned Lela and porcelain Mindy. Both of whom I am sure were checking out my Mark behind their sunglasses. I long ago made sure to buy two sets of clothes for him. A small set that hid his assets for times when I don't want to drawn attention and the rest all doing their best to show off his cock. And, as he delivered their drinks, he was wearing a set of trunks that not only showed it off, but when he got out of the pool later, the wet drunks would be slightly see through.

He swam some laps, and when he climbed out of the pool, the girls got an eyeful. The wet trunks clung to the thick tool, they could just make out the huge head. Mark excused himself to use the restroom. When he was done, he went to the kitchen to get a drink, and there was Lela, posing herself as though she were waiting for him, bent over looking in the refrigerator. She had her amazing ass in the perfect position for Mark to see it. She slowly stood in mock surprise.

"Oh, Mr. Bradley!" She exclaimed as she turned. The cold from the refrigerator (and her own excitement) had her nipples pressing hard against her bikini. "You scared me. I just came in looking for more to drink." She made sure to add a tone of helpless innocence to her voice. I am sure this little vixen was expecting my 40 something husband to fall over himself trying to serve her. Little did she know that my hubby had been breaking in girls like her for over 20 years. So, instead of drooling, he just casually went over the fridge, pulled out a soft drink, and politely handed it to her.

She had a look of shock on her face for a second, before she pressed on. She took the drink from him and moved close, reaching out and touching his toned chest.

"You sure did a lot of laps. You're in great shape Mr. Bradley." She was practically pressed against him now. She traced her finger down his chest, and etched around the shape of his abs. "Surely you don't save these tasty muscles just for your wife." She cooed. Big mistake.

Mark is a very sweet man. Few things set him off. Messing with his family is one. But someone trying to downplay me...well, this poor girl was in trouble.

He quickly pushed her back against the counter, his face changing from one of pleasantness to anger, as he loomed over her. Her own face changing from one of sultry seduction to fear.

"My WIFE, if the only woman who can properly please THIS!" There came the sound of ripping Velcro as Mark freed his massive cock. Even soft, it was the biggest dick that poor girl had seen. He slapped it against her tight little tummy.

"THIS!" He shouted as his cock began to lengthen and thicken "Would rip your little cunt in half! But my wife can take the whole thing. Every wrist thick inch of it."

When it reached full size, its length combined with their height difference, now had his cock slapping her pert breasts. She stared at it in shock. The object of her earlier lust was pointing at her face, causing her breasts to bounce. But the man attached to it was glowering at her in anger.

"I would have used this to fuck you so hard you couldn't walk for a week. But now, you can't have it. You are going to have to apologize to my wife and BEG her to have me stuff it in you."

Her hand moved on autopilot to grab the immense girth, but he grabbed her wrist and wrenched it forcefully. He pulled her to her knees and pulled her close to the root of his mighty tool. Her view was nothing but fat cock and enormous balls. Mark's other hand held her by the hair, keeping her from burying her face in the object of her desire. He held her there as he let it slowly deflate, before he stuffed it back into his trunks. She whimpered pitifully as it disappeared behind the cloth. Then he left her there on the floor, nipples tingling and pussy soaking her bikini. Poor girl.

It wasn't too long after, Amanda came home. Unlike her sister Eve, Amanda has self control. She calmly came in and introduced her new friend Lacey. Also with her was her long time friend Logan. She and Logan had been best friends since high school. She was also off limits. As I mentioned earlier, once my husband fucked one of our girl's friends it tended to change everything. So Amanda had asked he dad to keep things 'fatherly'. This new friend, Lacey was a different matter. When Amanda introduced her, Mark gave her a look, and Amanda just mouthed the word 'yes' and grinned evilly.

Mark shook Lacey's hand, and gave Logan a big hug. Even though Mark hadn't done anything to temp her, he is an attractive older man. That child had been brewing a huge crush on him for years.

He told the girls to make themselves at home and excused himself to get ready for the party. As evening approached, Eve and her crew had quit tanning and went upstairs to get ready. Amanda and her friends were doing the same. I arrived shortly before guests started coming. I had just enough time to change and for Mark to tell me what had happened with Lela. I thought it was sweet of him to get so defensive, but I surely wasn't upset. I did however like the idea of teasing that poor girl.

Guests started arriving, and in short order our patio and pool area were swarming with college kids. Mark and I were the only older people there. He set himself to the task of providing BBQ to guests, while I went around and mingled and passed out refreshments. All the while I was checking out all of the young women. Mentally marking which ones I wanted to see my husband's cock buried in. I also got to meet Eve's two friends. Lela was falling over herself to be nice to me. Mindy was preoccupied trying to please her boyfriend. He was large young man, obviously into some kind of sports. I heard her call him Byron. Cocky and arrogant. I even caught him flirting with other girls when he would send Mindy away for a drink or more food.

Now, I know I am not as hot as my sister Shyla, but like my brother, I have a way about me. And I decided to start using it on this guy. I made eyes at him from across the way, and could feel his eyes on me as I made my way around the party. At one point Mindy left for the restroom, and I saw my chance. I made my way to him, and sat down next to him.

"Hi Byron. Are you enjoying the party?"

"Yes Ma'am. You guys have a real nice place." His tone was polite, but his eyes devoured me in a less than subtle way.

"Glad you like it. You know, the pool house is especially nice. Maybe I could show it to you."

"Hell yeah! Lead the way sexy."

So easy. I took him around to the back, and unlocked the pool house. Once inside, I wasted no time. I dropped to my knees and pulled his shorts down. He suspected this was coming, so he was already hard. He was pretty big by most standards, but my brother had long ago spoiled me for cock size.

"Nice." I said, as I started stroking. I am sure he was expecting a bigger response. But my husband was bigger soft than he was hard. Since this little event wasn't the important part, I didn't bother with formalities. When I had lead Byron here, I had caught the eye of Mark, and he knew what was coming. All those burgers that Byron had sent Mindy to go get for him had given Mark plenty of time to work on her, not to mention that Lela had probably regaled some of her tale to Mindy.

I took Byron's cock into my mouth and swallowed the entire thing in one swift motion. I had been taking Mark balls deep wince I was 19, so this was easy. And years of well honed oral skills had this guy popping his cork in but a few short minutes. I could tell by his reaction that he was in awe. I suspect he was betting he would be showing the demure MILF how stud jocks fuck, and instead she had him blowing his load like a schoolboy.

"That was a good warm-up Byron. But I think we might be able to have more fun back in the house. Some place more comfortable?"

His confidence was gone. He was in the palm of my hands, so he just nodded enthusiastically. I pulled his pants back up and lead him into the house and up the stairs. I took him to my bedroom, feeling his already rejuvenated cock through his shorts as I threw open the door. And there before us was the scene I was hoping to see.

My husband, my brother, facing the door standing, bouncing the Lily white form of a lithe female up and down on his massive erection.

"You like that big cock, Mindy?" He grunted. He caught me out of the corner of his eye, and made sure that we heard the name he called the nimble minx.

"Oh God, Mr. Bradley! It's so fucking good! And it's HUGE!" She screeched. With that Mark pulled her up and off he cock so that it slid out and then he he rubbed his cock between the cleft of her ass, making sure that I, and more importantly Byron, could see his immense size. Mindy immediately complained.

"Please Mr. Bradley, put it back in! I was about to cum again!"

"Sure thing, my little slut." And he impaled her deeply on his shaft. A few quick thrusts and she did in fact cum again. And again a few thrusts after that. She flailed about, toes curling.

"Mr. Bradley, it's never been this good! I have never cum this hard!"

"Am I better than your little boyfriend?"

"I'll never be able to even feel him inside me again, let alone cum with him. You are so much more of a man than him! Oh fuck....cuuuuumiiiiing!!"

Byron's cock was no longer hard. It had shriveled to nothing while watching his girlfriend get fucked by a man he would never be in the same league with. He stood there in shock. Years of ignorant arrogance stripped away with every explosive orgasm Mindy had on my brother's cock. I stood on my tiptoes and whispered into his ear.

"You might want to head downstairs and find some other girl for your tiny dick, before my husband makes her a slut for his cock too." Byron looked at me, shocked and then practically ran from the house. Done with the little boy, I moved into the room and came up behind Mindy pressing her between myself and Mark. Her head jerked around in surprise.

"Mrs. Bradley! I-" Mark cut her off with a deep plunge of his cock, sending her into orgasm as I grasped her firm tits and pinched her nipples.

"No need to explain, little slut. I love watching hot young ass cum all over my man's huge cock." I whispered sexily into her ear as I pinched her nipples and reached down to rub her clit. She came again.

"One thing. Tonight, my husband's load is mine. Your boyfriend's dribble wasn't even an appetizer." Mark's continued pounding, prevented her from responding. She just hung on and crashed through waves of orgasm. This went on for another fifteen minutes or so before I mouthed to my husband 'now'. He brought Mindy through one more massive climax before pulling her exhausted body off of his ready to pop cock and placed her on the bed. I placed my lips over the head of his cock and was quickly rewarded with the warm rush of my brother's hot cum, filling my mouth and belly. As his blasts subsided, I saved the last of it in my mouth and went over to Mindy, bent over, and kissed her, letting his rich seed slide into her mouth causing her to moan.

Mindy was barely conscious, so the two of us cleaned her up and dressed her and helped her rejoin the party. She lazily walked over to Eve and Lela. I was too far away to hear, but based on Lela's expression I knew what Mindy had told them. And I knew that Lela would soon be on her knees begging me to let my husband fuck her. I looked forward to that.

sghoul
sghoul
774 Followers