BSB and the Girl at the Concert

Story Info
Backstreet Boy spots a girl at the concert.
1.1k words
1.68
24.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*fyi this is just a fantasy and it hasnt really happened* damn!

Sativa was getting ready to go to her favorite groups (backstreet boys) with her friend when the phone rang it was her friend alexia who was going to the concert with her. "hey its alex, listen i have some bad news, I cant go tonite" "why?" "cuz my stupid parents said i couldnt go cuz i have some stupid family thing to deal with sorry!" " that tottaly sux!" yea I know will you bring me back a t?shirt?" "sure." So there she was her best friend not going to the concert with her cuz some stupid family thing. She put my makeup on and her new jeans and tube top then she went to the Fleet Center (thats where this particular concert was in boston). She went to the ticket booth and asked if she could get a refund on her ticket. And she did, so she had a little extra money to spend so she got a mad kool glow stik and put it in her hair. She also got the t?shirt that alex wanted. She had 2nd row seats so she could get an awesome view of them, now all she has to do is pay back that loan she got from the bank. Hehehe. She waited for a little while then the opening act came on, it was krystal and sisquo. The finally they came on, she could have died they are the most gorgues men alive! She started dancing like no one was there (like she do in my dorm at college shh!) She had the best time She could have sworn 1 of them looked at her.

When the concert was over she started to head out but a security gaurd grabbed her by the arm and said "come with me" she has no idea what she had done! what was she in trouble for? he took her backstage and told her to sit in the chair.

"I'm in for it now if I'm here!" she thought. Then to the contrary a.j (the sexiest one) came out. "hey you were in the second row werent you?" he asked. "yea i was" "I saw you and you looked really good out there." She turned so red that her face looked like a cherry. "th?th?thanks" she stuttered she was so shocked that he accually saw her she didnt know what to do. "well me and the guys were going back to the hotel room wanna come?" "sure." She was so excited she was accually going to a hotel room with the backstreet boys!

On the ride over there they talked for a little bit. "sorry i didnt get your name" "sativa" "well you probly already know who i am so i dont have to introduce my self." "yea your a.j I've been into you guys since I was 13" "wow thats along time" nik said. "well I always wondered what it would be like to meet you guys Alex will be mad she missed it!" "whos alex?" "my best friend shes as into you as I am, people think that we've been doing human sacrifices for you guys" "you arent are you?" "no! but you get the idea how much we like you, we have colloges of you guys all over our walls and people think that we are obsessed but I just tell people that we just luv them ALOT and the fact that their sexy AND can sing has nothing to do with it" they all laughed. "now i feel like a tottal geek" "why?" "cuz I do...." "you mean the fact that you think we're good looking embarresses you?" "well I didnt mean to say that the only reason I like you guys is because your the hottest guys on the planet, cuz I do luv your music" "hey we're here"

So we got out and went up to a place that is like bigger then her house! They talked somemore for a few hours and then every1 but a.j went to bed. "well I should get going its really late and I have like a 4 hour drive back home" "then why dont you just stay here tonite" "are you sure I dont want to be a burdon" "oh its no problem at all" "ok" "I'm gonna get out of these clothes they arent the most comfortable in the world, do you mind while I go to my room for a second" "not at all"

She kicked back on the couch for a little bit. He came out in his boxers and a wife beater. She though "merry christmas to me!" he sat next to her and they kicked it on the couch for a little while. "you're kool to talk to" he said. "yea you 2." He leaned over and kissed her hard on the lips. And boys she did not hold back! He took her on his lap and they made out for what seemed like forever. "When I saw you in the audience I though to my self boy is she hott!" "ummm thanks" "well do you want some more or not? I'm ok if you're not" "hell yea I do!" "oh thank god!" He carried her into his room and then he layed down on the bed. He pulled off her jeans very quickly. She took off her shirt and panties then pulled off his boxers to see the most massive cock she'd ever seen! It was easily 9 inches if not more. "well this wont due I have to make it bigger" "go ahead I'm not gonna stop you" she pulled it into her mouth as she felt it rise in her mouth. She could tell that he wass gonna come at any minute so she took it out of her mouth. "what are you doing" he asked. "your turn" she said with a smile on her face. "girl you are to many things!" "is that bad?" "not in my book!" He took his hot prik and pushed it into her when she layed down. "well this would probly be a good time to tell you that I was a virgin" He stopped dead in his tracks. "what?!? if I knew I wouldnt have, I'm sorry?" "no its fine I'm glad it was with you, you are the sexiest guy I've ever seen and I was kinda hoping this would kinda happen."

"alright....." so they fuked the night away and yes Sativa and A.J did stay together.

(this is my first story please give me feed back on how I did)