BTB: Alex

Story Info
Burn the Bastard.
1.8k words
3.73
49.9k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corsair46
Corsair46
44 Followers

The bastard's name is Alexander Branson III. The fact of the matter is that he is an egotistical, cheating, dirty, lying, son of a bitch. He ruined our lives, our marriage, and our children's future. I fully intend to pay him back for that.

It all started of course when we were in college as is the case for a lot of couples. He just picked me up at our first home game at State U. He was not an impressive kind of guy at all. Alex was kind of nerdy guy, just a bit overweight and shorter than most guys. But gee, he was a grad student. He had his own car, and it was a brand new one at that. He had his own apartment off campus, paid for by his daddy. But, I didn't know that either at the time.

I'm not a large woman, only 5 foot, 5 inches. I have a nice figure, I think. Alex was a good fit at 5 foot, 7 inches, and realistically, he was a bit pudgy if the truth be known.

I guess I was pretty naïve at that time. He woo'd me, and he wow'd me and I fell head over heels in love with him. I gave him my virginity before I was a sophomore. We were married for the sake of the baby, and he promised to love us evermore. Little did I know how short evermore could really be.

Since he was now married with a child on the way his daddy informed the former college playboy the money pot had dried up and it was time for good ole Alex to come home and start earning his own way in the world.

Well, such as it was. Actually, Alex went to work at daddy's used car lot. Even as used car places go it was no barn burner. Between what Alex's dad took out for his living expenses and Alex had to take out for us, the place just paid its own way.

We were doing OK, and things were normal between Alex and I except his habits of bragging everything he ever did out of proportion. That and I learned the hard way a couple of times that Alex couldn't really be trusted to be forthcoming in many things. When it was good for Alex he was honest. When the news was bad, he was not so communicative.

I guess Alex was just a used car salesman from the heart on outwards. No lie was too outrageous.

One Thursday afternoon, I went down to the lot take my hubby a sandwich from fresh baked bread and cold cuts for his lunch. I had a thermos with some hot soup as well. As I entered the sales shack, Alex II, looked up and kind of leered at me. He told me that Alex was out on a test ride with a prospect, but he'd be happy to take care of the sandwich and soup.

As he approached me, I knew I was in trouble. Alex Jr. reached out, but not for the lunch, no, he grabbed my left breast. I was first startled, then shocked, then pissed. I slammed the lunch box on to the desk and turned to rush out the open door. Alex's dad leered at me as I stopped at the door. He said, "Honey, when you ever want a real man, you know where to find him."

Shocked and shamed, I took the shortest route home I could think of, my baby in the car seat behind me. "Of all the nerve," I thought.

When Alex got home that night I was still crying about it. Alex just stood back and laughed. He said, "Yep, sounds like the old man." For the second time that day I was shocked and this time also pissed at Alex's attitude.

"Christ, I'm your wife," I screamed.

Alex told me then that his dad was a real man's man and I had to expect that kind of thing. I then told Alex that it would never happen again because I would never allow myself to be alone with that man again. Then Alex dropped the real bomb. He said, "Maybe next time you should give it to him, he might raise my commission." I was torn inside. What the hell kind of husband willingly surrenders his wife to his father.

I was beginning to understand what kind of mess I had gotten myself into.

To make matters worse, I got pregnant again, now I was to have a second anchor keeping me tied to a man I no longer loved or trusted. My life was hell, just watching Alex Jr. and Alex III bilk their customers on used cars that were worth nowhere near the price they were selling them and with absolutely no guarantee to go with the sale.

Then the floor dropped out from under me. The company book keeper, a lady name Agnes Moorhead had a moderate heart attack. My dear, darling husband Alex demanded that I start coming into the sales office every second day to keep the books up to date for two or three months it would take for Agnes to recover.

I didn't mind doing the books. That was not the problem. The problem was going to be in the small little office with Alex's father. He gave me the creeps. I let Alex know that the only way I would do it was if his dad was to never enter the accounting office when I was there. The old coot agreed, and I started the next day since the books were already a week behind.

The books were not the problem. Agnes kept good books with appropriate ledger entries and comments. The problem it seems is that my dear husband and his father were running a bait and switch fraud on all the female customers.

It puzzled me until one day I took the time to watch my dear devoted husband in action on the lot for a while. I the customer was a man, the sales technique was pretty normal. If the customer was an even reasonably attractive woman the pitch was totally different. He then became very, very, very attentive to her.

It started with little smiles and moved to little touches. Apparently, he made some deals to cut the price of the car by thousands if the lady was cooperative. Alex would then take her on a "test ride" in the car she was interested. Funny though, the test drive often lasted an hour or better. The thing of it was that once the deal was sealed with a fuck, they came back to do the paperwork on the car. When the female wasn't looking, the interest rate on the loan took a 2 to 3 percent jump.

Of course life father, like son. Dad was getting some on the side as well using the same tactics. These two thought themselves pretty slick.

That was when I decided that enough was enough. I was going to get out of this insane marriage, no matter the cost.

With a lot full of used cars it was not problem to jump in one when my hubby was out with his next victim. I of course, kept my camera in my desk and just had to grab it and one of the used car keys hanging all over the place to follow the "test drive."

Within a month I also started following my daddy - in -law. Did not take very long to have a serious album of pictures of all the women who had played ball thinking they were getting a good used car for thousands off with just a quicky that they might have enjoyed as well.

Identifying the ladies was no problem either, I had all the paperwork on the loan. I had names, addresses, phone numbers, husbands name the married ones.

It seems like the hard part was finding a lawyer. The phone book had an entire section devoted only to divorce specialists. I threw my hands in the air and called a friend, Linda who had divorce her deadbeat a couple of years earlier.

At my appointment I told my lawyer, one June Wayward, that I was aware that our state still had adultery on the books as a class 5 felony under current law. I wanted the divorce on grounds of adultery. I told her that I was also going to the police and filing a complaint under that paragraph of the penal code.

June told me that I could legally press charges, but it would create a lot of delays due to how the system works. I replied to her that was not a problem since both father and son would be looking out through bars for the next bit of future.

She agreed that under the strict interpretation of the law I could. But nowadays adultery was so common it was mostly ignored. I agreed, so what.

The next day I went to the police and swore the complaint, along with a manila folder which I personally handed to the local prosecuting attorney. I explained that I was recording our conversation and I expected that he would ensure the law was carried out to the letter.

The following Monday, Alex was just heading out the front door, when he was served by a host of officers and a process server. Seems like the prosecutor had also been provided an anonymous envelope with full details of the bait and switch frauds the Branson Used Motors was undertaking as well as the full set of pictures with Alex and his dad fucking a rather significant proportion of the wives of the local community including the prosecutor's too.

Of course the entire thing, complete with a full disclosure of my investigation and the details of my divorce was in the local scandal rag. The names of all the wives were, of course, withheld since the prosecutor and the newspaper editor were not exactly stupid either. They did have enough for their case and did not want to make enemies.

I went next to mom Brandson, and spent the day consoling my mother in law. She was mad at me at first, but later recognized it was the best for me. And it was the best for my kids. I would not tolerate them being in the same house with a man like Alexander Brandson. How she ever tolerated it, I will never understand.

The business accidently burned to the ground a few days later, damaging the stock beyond recovery. It was the end of the car lot. I guess it was most likely some disgruntled husband.

I, on the other hand was not fully satisfied. But, that's another story.

To be continued?

Corsair46
Corsair46
44 Followers