BTVS - Undress Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Dawn declared. "I get to be Buffy now!"

Another round of laughter followed as Buffy hugged & kissed the 'new' Buffy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Scene 1 (Aunt Billie, Miz French & Lee)

Entering a simple home office there is an oak desk & a comfortable leather chair to the left. On the opposite wall is a large, cushiony sofa. The far end looks outside. It's a bright, airy room - as are all in the beachfront house.

"Miss Billie, Lee is here," Ms French states as she stands in the door of Billie Davis' office. The shapely redhead is wearing a stereotypical French maid's outfit with a very short skirt. In fact, it barely covered her lovely ass. She walks further into the office, behind her mistress.

"Oh, thank you Gillian." Billie, brushing her long, brown hair back as she came around the desk, revealing her own short skirt, & greeted her personal assistant. "Lee, what news do you have for me?"

Like the other 2 women, Lee is wearing a skirt that leaves little to the imagination. Her dark hair, longer with more curl than her boss, shown as she steps into the office. Adjusting her glasses, she glances at the folder she brought with her, saying, "Well, everything's been taken care of. The girls will be here this afternoon. Lilly was most helpful in expediting things."

Billie, again behind her desk, nods, "Very good. I'm ..." she glances down then resumes, "I'm glad it went smoothly. Any word on how they're coping?"

Lee looks at the folder in her lap & nods. "Yes, they seem to be handling things pretty well. But ..."

"Yes?"

"Well, I hesitate to say anything about ..."

"My older sister was a ... free spirit. More concerned with her own pleasure than being home for her children. Fortunately, they were well-cared for by Nancy's staff. There was 1, a Miss Beasley, who really seemed to take the children in hand ..."

"Uh, yes ma'am. Your sister apparently liked to take off for weeks at a time ..."

"To bed as many women around the world as she could. Fortunately for my nieces, that won't be a problem here."

Lee clears her throat, asking, "If I may, how did such a notorious lesbian get pregnant?"

Billie smiles, "Not 1 to break an unbroken streak of strict lesbianism, Nancy had herself inseminated twice. The second time, naturally, was when the twins arrived."

"Why have children in the first place?"

"To appease our parents. Seems Father wasn't happy both his daughters were gay. And Nancy, being so outrageous, was a particular concern. To guarantee she wouldn't be disowned, she had children."

"Then back to ..." Lee doesn't finish her statement as her eyebrow arches wickedly.

"Yesss ... " Billie agrees. "Now, if you'd like to help me, Gillian here has been most naughty."

"Oh yes, I have," the redhead agrees eagerly.

"I'd be happy to help"

Lee sits on the sofa, her short skirt riding up enough to show the thin lace covering her mound.

"You know what you have to do," Billie says. Miz French nods & lies across Lee's lap, pulling her short skirt up to reveal the matching black g-string.

"So soft ... So warm ..." Lee gently caresses the bare cheeks, her hands grasping the round ass gently. With no warning, this gentle caress stops, the hand lifts then slaps down.

The sharp crack of Lee's hand on Miz French's ass echoes in the room. The redhead's cry accentuates the effect.

Billie smiles indulgently to her aide. Lee returns the smile & repeats the slap. Then again. And again. And again.

After five slaps, Lee pauses & resumes caressing the now-red, now-hot flesh. Her glasses gleam in the light as she tosses her head, clearing her hair from her face. Then she sees her employer & friend.

Billie has taken a chair nearby. She watches avidly as the punishment went on. Unconsciously, her hand moves under her short skirt to caress herself through her panties.

In moments, Lee resumes her spanking. Five spanks then gentle caresses followed by five more spanks. Miz French alternately squeals & moans as her ass was Lee's plaything.

Finally, Billie crawls over to the 2 on the couch. Watching the spanking up close, she can feel the breeze from Lee's hand. After observing closely, she states, "Enough."

Lee stops slapping the ass before her. Her hands resume their gentle caressing while Billie leans forward & begins to lick & softly kiss the reddened skin. Her tongue teases the tight rosebud of her maid while her aide's fingers slip inside the woman.

"Oooh ... Oh God! Cordy!" Willow as Miz French slips up but that has happened often enough in Charisma Productions so that they always rerecorded the soundtrack -- often with someone providing the desired stimulation to the person providing the voice.

Still, Billie pulls back. "Now Gillian, we've talked about this before ..."

All 3 women laugh.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Scene 2 (Miz French, Cissy, Buffy & Jody; Aunt Billie & Lee)

A large bedroom with 2 queen-size beds. Across the room are matching bureaus & desks. Large, walk-in closets flank the door.

Miz French leads the 3 new arrivals into this room. The older girl, Cissy, is a perky blonde with shoulder length hair. The younger girls are both brunettes. Buffy has long hair that cascades down her back. Jodie's hair is shorter, hanging just below her shoulders. Obviously the younger siblings are not identical twins.

"This will be the twins' room. Buffy, Jodie, you can decide who gets which bed. They are identical."

"Where do I sleep?" Cissy, the oldest asks.

"Your room is right across the hall. You have everything your sisters have." The redhead opens 1 of the closets, "As you can see, all your clothes are unpacked & put away. Your other things are still in boxes in the garage. I can help you with those once you're all settled in."

"Can I sleep here with my sisters?" Cissy asks.

"If you wish."

Miz French turns to the door but Buffy takes her hand. "Don't go yet. Please."

Jodie comes up to her, takes her other hand & nods, "Yes. Stay for a bit. We'd like to ... get to know you better."

Cissy smiles sweetly, "Yes we would."

Cissy leans in & kisses Miz French softly. The redhead moans quietly as her lips are parted by Cissy's tongue. Buffy turns the woman's face to her & kisses her as well, her tongue gently slipping into Miz French's mouth. Next it's Jodie's turn to kiss the thoroughly aroused woman.

Buffy's hand slides under Miz French's short skirt. "She's going commando. And she's so wet ..."

Miz French groans loudly as the long-haired brunette fondles her labia. When the other brunette slips a finger between her ass cheeks, she squeaks.

Cissy licks her ear then whispers, "You remind us of our dear, sweet Miss Beasley. She taught us so much that she learned at ... band camp." The blonde began to suckle the redhead's throat, her tongue tracing the throbbing pulse. "She was a redhead like you." Another lick along her slender neck. "Do you have glasses? She wore them & was very sexy." The tongue returns to her ear.

Buffy kneels in front of the sexy servant & lifts the short skirt. "Hmmm ... I like red."

Her tongue slips into Miz French's slit. As she explores the wet nooks & crannies, she tosses her long hair over her shoulder to allow full view of her oral ministrations. She also lifts the redhead's leg onto her shoulder for better access.

This gives Jodie the opportunity she was waiting for. She drops to her knees & begins to lavish the shapely ass in front of her with wet kisses & licks. These all spiral in towards the tight brown hole that seems to be winking at the girl.

Not to be out done, Cissy slides the shoulders of the uniform down & bares Miz French's tits. Caressing their roundness, she says, "I love your breasts. So soft & warm." The nipples harden & she adds, "And your nips are so ..."

Cissy begins to suck on the woman's hard nipple, her tongue caressing it then her teeth biting gently then her tongue again.

Miz French doesn't last long. She begins to moan loudly before she screams, "I'mmmmm commmmiiiiiiinnnnngggg!!!!"

The sisters hold her up as her body goes limp. Then they guide her to the bed & strip off the rest of her uniform. Their clothes follow. Buffy & Jodie share a deep kiss then each kiss their older sister, Cissy.

The 3 share equally deep, loving kisses with Miz French. Jodie's is the longest, leaving both out of breath.

"Lay down Cissy. I want you," Buffy declares.

"Me too," Jodie agrees.

Cissy lay on her side, her head pillowed on Miz French's flat tummy. She crooks 1 leg up & in seconds Jodie is licking her pussy, her tongue plunging in deep to get all the juices she could.

At the same time, Buffy begins to tongue her sister's ass. She has to lick & probe a bit before the tight muscle loosens enough for her to push inside.

"Oh GOD!!! Stick your tongues in me! Deeper! Oh God, Dawn, tongue-fuck my ass!"

('Damn. Again,' Cordy notes silently.)

"Can't have that," Miz French says before sealing her mouth over Cissy's, her tongue engaging the blonde's in a loving duel. Cissy holds the woman's head gently in her hand while the fingers of her other hand trail down to the woman's ass, squeezing & caressing it.

Cissy begins to moan into Miz French's mouth as she cums from her sisters' talented tongues. Breaking the kiss, she screams, "OH GOOODDD!!!"

Miz French gets up & takes the twins' hands in hers. "Come. Let's share your sister."

Cissy, still breathing heavily, moves up to sit against the head board. Miz French directs Buffy to lay between her older sister's legs with the admonishment, "Don't start yet..."

The redhead lay across the bed, her face hovering over Buffy's ass. "Now, Jodie, get behind me & we can all play."

Miz French begins to lick Buffy's ass, signaling Buffy to begin pleasuring her older sister. Miz French reaches back & gently guides Jodie's head to her wetness.

In seconds, they are in sync. Jodie pushes into Miz French's drenched pussy & Miz French shoves her tongue into Buffy's asshole. Buffy thrusts her tongue between Cissy's nether lips. When Jodie licks Miz French, Miz French licks Buffy's crack while Buffy licks her sister's slit. They quickly reach a marvelously erotic tempo -- almost as if they have been choreographed.

Unseen by the sisters, their aunt & her employee are in the hallway, watching the mini-orgy through the slightly open door. At 1 point, Miz French raises her face from between young Buffy's ass cheeks & smiles as she regards Billie & Lee.

"They seem to be adapting well ..."

"Yes. And aren't they so sweet?" Billie states. Her breathing is ragged -- a combination of excitement over the erotic pageant before her & the work her assistant is performing.

Lee, standing behind her, has her hand under Billie's skirt, moving rapidly as her fingers plunge into the woman's wet pussy. "Yes. And I bet they taste even sweeter ..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Scene 3 (Aunt Billie, Cissy, Buffy & Jodie)

Aunt Billie was laying on her chaise lounge on the deck, enjoying the afternoon sun. She was wearing a very tiny red string bikini - barely more than 2 triangles covering the tips of her ample breasts & another, smaller triangle pulled up into her crotch.

Cissy, followed by her sisters, comes out. "Wow, what a view!" she exclaims.

Buffy, looking at her aunt, not the ocean, says, "It's incredible."

Jodie nudges her & smiles.

"Hello girls. How are you settling in?"

With a wicked little smile, Cissy replies, "Very well. Miz French really made us feel at home."

"Would you ladies like to join me?" Billie asks.

"We don't have our suits unpacked yet," Buffy states.

"Well, if you want to, you can get a full-body tan like me. See?" Billie pulls off her top, showing off her exquisite tits to the eager eyes of her nieces.

The 3 sisters quickly strip off their shirts, shoes, shorts & panties. Towels are spread around near the pool & they all lay on their backs, enjoying the sun on their bodies.

('Hmm ... Gonna have to do something about the full-body tans here,' Cordy thought. 'They're supposed to be from back east. Maybe have Willow cast an image spell to make them a little paler.')

"You should use some lotion so you don't burn. This sunscreen is really good," Billie says as she joins them on the towels. "Let me help you," she adds, squirting some of the lotion on Buffy's body.

Cissy takes the bottle & begins to apply sunscreen to Jodie's chest & stomach, paying particular attention to the younger girl's pert nipples.

Buffy sighs in pleasure as her aunt caresses her body. Her hand, as if on it's own, moves to Billie's thong, pulling the string that holds the piece together. It flaps open, exposing the neatly trimmed bush of her aunt to the younger girl's happy gaze. Buffy tugs on the other string & the thong falls away completely. The younger girl can see the succulent pussy lips, glistening with her aunt's juices.

Her hand reaches for her aunt's treasure trove while the woman leans over her. The long-haired brunette can't resist & swiftly captures her aunt's already hard nipple in her mouth. Buffy begins to lick the nubbin while her flingers slide over the wet heat between Billie's legs.

As she switches nipples, she sees her sisters already in a sixty-nine, licking each other eagerly. Her Aunt Billie notices them. "God, aren't they lovely?"

"Yes," Buffy replies. Then she finds better things to do with her lips & tongue.

Billie thrills to her niece's talents while she watches the rest of her new family. The 2 siblings really enjoy each other. Jodie, on top of her older sister, will occasionally stretch her neck to lick a little lower on her sister. Billie sees Cissy reciprocate by tonguing Jodie's ass thoroughly before returning to the younger girl's sopping pussy.

"Aunt Billie?"

Her reverie broken, the older woman looks down at her lovely niece. "Yes dear?"

"I want ... I want you. I wanna lick you & stick my tongue into you & ..."

"Oh yes dear," Billie agrees eagerly.

As she prepares to lie back, Buffy stops her. "No. Sit on my face. Please?"

The older woman straddles the girl's head, careful not to kneel on Buffy's long, dark hair, & lowers herself onto her niece's mouth. She moans loudly as the girl begins to lick her extended labia.

Before her aunt can completely cover her mouth, Buffy licks lower on the woman, her tongue slicking over the woman's tight rosebud. From her angle, she can see the little pucker wink at her as she pulls her tongue back. Taking that as an invitation, she probes again with her tongue.

Billie is thrilled. The girl is a natural at rimming her ass. Billie throws her head back, her long, brown hair flowing behind her, as she grasps her breasts. She holds them & pinches the still-wet nipples while her ass is being pleasured. She looks down & sees her niece's pretty face. The girl gazes up at the beautiful woman above her, her green eyes full of equal amounts of love & lust while she continues to tongue-fuck her aunt's ass.

She lowers herself the rest of the way, guided by Buffy's hands on her hips. Soon, she has her pussy sitting right on that talented young mouth.

Buffy begins to fuck her aunt's pussy with her tongue as she seals her lips around her aunt's netherlips. She manages to breath through the musky, curly pubic patch her nose is buried in. Almost all sound is cut off by the soft skin of Billie's inner thighs over her ears but she knows when her sisters climaxed.

At the muffled cries next to her, she opens her eyes to see the blonde & brunette sister quaking as they achieve orgasm. They are each screaming their releases into the other's pussies. Then the 2 siblings fall to the side, breathing heavily.

As Billie watches, Cissy sits up & then crawls to Jodie, kissing her deeply. Then she begins to lick her essence off her sister's pretty face. She stands & takes Jodie's hand to help her up.

Hand in hand, the sisters come over to their aunt. They kneel on each side of the twosome. Jodie kisses her aunt, her tongue gently caressing the other woman's. Then Cissy takes her turn, her tongue sliding into Billie's mouth to play.

Billie takes the opportunity to taste Jodie on Cissy, her tongue tracing the soft, soft skin of her older niece's face. Her hand gently brushes through the girl's golden locks. Her other hand feels Jodie's tongue lick her fingers & her nipple. She twines that hand in Jodie's brown locks as she holds the girl to her breast.

Cissy kisses down her aunt's ample chest to the rock hard nipple. She begins to suckle alongside her kid sister while their other sister is exploring the woman they are all enjoying.

Wanting to taste her aunt, Cissy kisses her way down the woman's body. As she tries to get her mouth to the woman's cunt, Billie stops her.

"There's a better way sweety."

Billie stands briefly then lies back on the towel. She guides Jodie to her breast to resume her suckling. Smiling at Cissy & Buffy, she says, "Why don't you share?"

Soon the older blonde & her beautiful younger sister are taking turns licking their aunt. Cissy licks the labia then thrusts her tongue between them. Turning, she kisses Buffy, sharing the taste. Buffy moves in & repeats her sister's actions.

After sharing licks & kisses several times, Cissy pushes her aunt's ass up. Billie helps by bracing her feet on the deck. Cissy sees the small anus her sister had already enjoyed & moves down to have her turn, leaving the woman's pussy to her younger sister's pleasure.

Jodie's guided up to sit on her aunt's face while her sisters are busy between the beautiful woman's legs.

At the same time they are tonguing their aunt, Buffy & Cissy begin to finger fuck each other. They create rhythm to match what they are doing to their aunt. As Buffy thrusts into her aunt's pussy, her fingers slide out of her sister. Alternately, when Cissy shoves her tongue into her aunt's ass, she shoves her fingers into her sister.

Billie manages to find her own rhythm while tonguing her niece. As the waves of pleasure flow out from her ass & cunt, she pushes into the girl.

Before long, Jodie is cumming on her aunt's face while Billie's sphincter tightens around Cissy's tongue as the older woman climaxes in Buffy's mouth.

With that, the new family relationship is cemented as they all climax together loudly.

Billie lays back, cradling the younger sisters to her. Their heads resting on the woman's ample bosom while Cissy lay between her aunt's legs, her face resting in the woman's still-wet pubic fur. Soon, all 4 are dozing in the sun.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Scene 4 (Miz French & Lee)

Miz French smiles & shakes her head. "Those girls are really something."

"Oh? Do tell."

"They are so ... assertive."

"Yes?"

"They ... seduced me."

Lee moves over closer to her friend, "That doesn't take much effort." She sits down on the couch near 1 set of patio doors so they could enjoy the display of familial love outside. "Strip!"

Miz French eagerly complies & is soon naked again, wearing only her black mesh stockings & the black, lace garter belt. The russet tuft of fur between her legs already glistening.

"Kneel & lick my shoes!"

Miz French quickly complies. Not out of fear for failing to please but out of an eagerness to please. Her tongue laves the shiny, black leather shoes, occasionally drifting across the other woman's instep between the strap & the toe.

Lee sits back & adjusts her glasses with a pleased sigh. She loves her job.

"Alright. Now you know what to do ..."

Miz French begins to lick a trail up the brunette's leg to the bottom of her short skirt. Then she repeats that on the other leg. Lifting the skirt, she gazes at the naked, shaved pussy before her.

"Did I say stop?"

"No ma'am," the redhead replies before licking the wet inner thighs of the woman commanding her. The aroma of Lee's pussy is heady & it is torture to wait for the woman to allow her access.