Bubbles

Story Info
Finding true love on Valentine's Day.
2.7k words
4.44
23.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met her on the Internet. WAIT! Don't hit the back yet. I know there are thousands of stories about people who have met on the Internet. This is NOT one of them. Yes, we kinda met on the Internet, but it's more like the Internet was an enabler that made these events possible. It never could have happened without the fortunate series of events that occurred because of the technology that is available to us now. So, keep reading and I promise you a pleasant twist and surprise in this tale of love.

She had read some of my stories on Literotica and PM'd me to tell me so. It always feels good to have a fan of my writing, especially the female type. Her forum name was "Bubbles". We chatted back and forth in PM's and found that we were both in our 40s, divorced with two kids each, and both lived in Orange County, although she was in Florida and I was in California. Talk about a GUD (Geographically UnDesirable)! However, she seemed like a nice person and I LIKE nice women. What harm is it to have new friends, wherever they may be?

Bubbles had written a few stories too and I read them and gave her some constructive feedback, which she seemed to appreciate receiving. I welcomed her comments about improving my stories as well. During the course of our communications, I let her know that I had not always lived in California and that I actually grew up in the South. We went to IM chat and the dialogue went something like this:

"You know, Bubbles, I really like that name. It brings back memories of someone I knew during high school." I said.

"Really, That's when I first got my nickname too. My first boyfriend used to call me that." She replied.

"Me too. I mean, that's what I called my old girlfriend in high school. But she moved away to Fort Lauderdale and I joined the Air Force and went off to save the world, like joining the French Foreign Legion you know?"

"What? I used to live in Ft. Lauderdale when I was a teen! Wow, what a coincidence." She exclaimed.

"Wait. Did you have a little brother who was born when you were 15, and did you have a sexy MILF mother who called herself "Gina Lolobrigida?"

"OMG, Bunch, is that you?" She shrieked back.

I called her Bubbles because she was always so bubbly, and her initials were BLB, which also looks like bubble. She called me Bunch, which came from, "I love you a whole bunch." She was my first true love. It broke my heart when she moved away and subsequently gave me a Dear John letter and Dear John phone call while I was in the military. I wondered for many years what would have happened if we had gotten married and not gone our separate ways.

"Yes, it's me. Oh my. I can't believe that it's you. This is unbelievable! Tell me all about yourself. What's been going on all these years?" I asked.

So I found that she had been married and was now divorced, had two girls who were grown up, and she worked in real estate now. I had two boys and was also divorced. We both spent too much time on Lit reading sexy stories. We had dated in high school, were both raised in religious families, and where saving ourselves for marriage, which we both assumed would happen someday. How naïve we were then, to think that was the right thing to do. Hey, it's not like we weren't hot for each other. Several times, we came very close to doing it, only to be interrupted by a parent coming home early, or getting the car stuck on the country road while looking for a place to park, or the one time I came in her hand from getting overexcited. Hey, we were teens. We had made it to third base many times, but never a home run.

We filled each other in on many details of our lives and both wondered what it would be like to see each other again. That's when I found out about her trip plans.

"Hey, My daughter is getting married to a guy she met in college. He's from California too, and I'm going out there next month to help her with the wedding. They are putting me up in a Residence Inn in Valley City. Is that anywhere near you?"

"Near? It's only a few miles up the freeway from here. Would you like to meet for dinner while you're here? I know some nice places. It might be fun to see what we look like to each other after all these years."

"I'd like that. Tell you what, I'll give you a call and tell you the details. I look forward to seeing you again, Bunch."

It gave me a tingle when she called me that. It had been so long since I had heard it and yet it seemed like yesterday when she said it in that same sexy way she used to so long ago. After all, it had been well over 20 years since we had talked or seen each other. We made plans for the date and I couldn't wait for the day to arrive.

In what seemed like minutes, my phone was ringing. It was Bubbles.

"Hi, Bunch. I'm here at the motel. I have a rental car, but the traffic here is insane. Would you mind picking me up? I can be ready at seven."

"No problem. I know what you mean about the traffic. I'll see you at seven o'clock then."

I was excited to see Brenda again after all these years, but now that the time had come, I wondered what she would look like, and more importantly, what would she think of me? Why hadn't we exchanged pictures? Were we crazy meeting like strangers on a blind date? I pulled up in my car and checked my hair in the mirror. OK, at least I still have hair, and it's still blond. 'Now,' I said to myself, 'take off that worried look and put a smile on your face, guy. Make a good impression. Well, here goes nothing.' The door opened and a smiling and pretty brunette woman greeted me. She had been a blonde the last time I saw her, but was just as cute in her natural hair color.

"Hi, nice to meet you." She smiled in that practiced professional greeting as she extended her hand for a shake.

"Hi, Brenda." I replied, and as I touched her hand to shake it, I swear sparks flew between us. "Are you ready to go? I know a great restaurant right down the street from here. We can talk more then."

"Let's go. I'm starving." She replied, still smiling that cute and sexy smile I remembered from long ago. "I'll just grab my wrap and I'm ready."

She wore a cute burgundy short sleeve dress that ended at mid-thigh, where my eyes were drawn to her dark stockings and down to her feet where they were supported by matching suede mules. As we drove to the restaurant, I had trouble concentrating on my driving, seeing her lovely legs extending out from the short skirt. Yes, she had matured a lot from what I remembered her, with a line here and there, an extra pound here and there, but she was still the petite mature version of the girl I used to know. And that smile was unmistakable, still with the little upturned corners that made me want to press my lips to hers once again.

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner with a bottle of good California wine. It was easy to talk to her, much to my relief. The restaurant was by the ocean where we could enjoy the waves pounding on the beach below. We talked about everything and nothing. It was easy to open up with her, like the years since we'd talked had only been months. We shared pictures and family tales, work stories, and even a few political comments. I was happy that she was a strong woman with definite opinions.

"Well, our oldest daughter and son are both taken, but we'll have to introduce the youngest two to each other. My daughter's coming out later in time for her sister's wedding." Brenda said.

"Yeah, wouldn't that be funny if they liked each other as much as we did?" I replied.

"I wouldn't be surprised. I always had the hots for you, Bunch. Did you know that?"

"Well, it wasn't ME who broke up with you, you know. I was in a foreign country when I got your Dear John letter."

"I'm so sorry about that. I didn't know at the time how much it might hurt you. But, you know, my dad made us move because of my mom having affairs, and he was worried about me getting too serious. So I had to move on with my life too."

"I know it probably wouldn't have worked out between us after you moved away, but yes, it did hurt me for a long time." I lamented.

"Oh no. I feel so bad about that. But it was partly your fault, you know?" She accused.

"What?"

"You're the one who was always playing with me, getting me turned on all the time, making me crave you all the time. I couldn't do without guys then, and sex, when you weren't there. So I did what any horny girl would do, I went and got what I needed. Then I wound up pregnant and with a loser husband." She sighed sadly.

"My fault, huh? What about all the times you sent me home with blue balls? Do you know how much that hurt?"

"Why didn't you just take me? I wanted you to, you know?" She asked, staring into my eyes with those pleading doe eyes of hers.

"Hey, do you know what this means?" as she took a pen and wrote some letters on a napkin.

YATSTSIBBYSKIWTIGT

We had this game we played in high school where we would write notes with only the first initial of what we were saying, so if parents or teachers found them, they couldn't see what we were saying. They got longer and longer as our love progressed.

"Oh course I do!" I smiled. "You Are Too Sweet To Sleep In Bed By Yourself So Keep It Warm 'Til I Get There."

"Why don't you come back to my room? I have a bottle of wine and there's a refrigerator if you want some desert later." She asked in reply.

"I'd love to. We have so much to talk about. Let's go."

We arrived in no time and as we entered and closed the door, she rose up on her tiptoes, threw her arms around me, and gave me the best kiss I've had in years. Still holding my waist, she said, "Thank you for a delightful evening, Bunch. It has been so wonderful seeing you again and catching up on everything."

"I had a nice evening too. It's too bad it's over." I said.

"Who said it has to be over? Stay?" She begged me with her eyes and pouty little lips looking up at me in anticipation.

I kissed her back, longer and firmer, our tongues fighting like ninjas in heat. We hugged each other close, hands on backs, rubbing butts, legs, and chests. I had to touch her face, her lovely lips and neck, and kiss down to her cleavage on the tops of her breasts.

"Take off my dress. I don't want to wrinkle it." She said.

I helped her unzip the snug fitting dress and peel it over her shoulders and breasts, across her hips, and bent down to lower it to the floor. As she stepped out of it and hung it up, I was treated to the beautiful sight of her turning and walking from me in matching fuschia modal hanky panky boyshorts with lace trim and lacy pushup bra. Below were the lovely thigh-high stockings with lace trim at the top that showed her soft bare skin melting into her buttocks. She was still wearing the high-heeled suede mule pumps, which made her legs glisten like a model's in the dim light of the motel room.

Returning to me, she said, "You have me at a disadvantage. We have to do something about that, don't we?"

She reached down to my waist and expertly removed my belt buckle, lowering my pants down and off. Her hand pressed onto my crotch, rubbing my growing member through my boxers. With a kiss, she smiled and lowered herself to her knees, where she grasped the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down over my hips, freeing my cock to her gaze for the first time in way too many years. She held it in her hand, stroking it gently, then licked the head and placed her mouth over it. I removed my shirt while she removed my shoes and socks, never letting go of my cock in her mouth.

Standing nude with my true love's mouth on my penis, I said, "Now who's at a disadvantage?"

She stood up and kissed me while I removed her bra. Her cute little breasts stood out proudly when she took a deep breath and pressed her chest out for me. I fondled them and tweaked her nipples, making them stand out firm and straight. She closed her eyes and moaned. I knelt and lowered her panties down, over her hips, down the stockings, past the pumps, and tossed them away. A lovely trimmed pussy stared me in the face. I kissed it. She moaned again and held my head as I licked her. She spread her legs and pressed her hips forward to give me better access. I held her soft, bare hips and pulled them into my face as I licked her. She smelled good and tasted even better. Oh, what I had missed out on when we were dumb, stupid kids!

"Take me, Bunch. Make love to me now, please?"

"Oh, Bubbles, I've waited so long for this moment and thought it would never come. Oh, yes, I'm going to make love to you like no one ever has before."

I swooped her up and placed her on the bed. Her chest heaved in the excitement she felt for me, waiting for me with lust in her eyes.

"Don't you want to take off my shoes and stockings?" She asked.

"No. Leave them on. You look so sexy wearing them that I can't wait for you to wrap them around me and lock your heals over my back."

With that, she opened her legs and stroked my cock on her waiting pussy lips, getting them wet and ready, then raised her hips and sucked me inside her for the first time. We felt like virgins, and to each other, we were. Experienced virgins, which was even better. She raised her hips up and down, fucking me back as I stroked into her warm, wet pussy. Sure enough, she wrapped her legs tightly around my hips and back, rubbing the nylon across my hips, pulling me into her with her shoes.

We made love many times that night, doing anything and everything. We would take a break, drink some wine, have a snack for energy, talk a little bit, then right back to the sex. And the kissing! I have kissed many girls, but no one kisses like my Bubbles.

"Why didn't we do this a long time ago?" I asked her. "I have no idea. We were truly dumb kids back then, but I'm sure of one thing now. Our love was real. I still love you Bunch."

"Hey, do you know what day it is?" I asked.

"Who cares, as long as I'm with you, babe? OK, what?"

"It's Valentine's Day. Happy Valentine's Day, my sweet Bubbles."

I hoped you liked my little love story. If you did, please vote. Any constructive feedback will be welcomed. Thank you, MF