Bubbles Ch. 03 - She Can't Say No

Story Info
Bubbles Meets Jeth & Ro, Lucinda & Jammie, & Walter Give All.
4k words
4.07
7.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
463 Followers

Prefix to Chapter 3

Dear Reader, I advise you to read Parts 1 & 2 before you start here. Part 1 tells about Bubbles summer job and how she scraped together the money to go off to New York. Needless to say her sexual misadventures in the Pharmacy were legion. Part 2 tells of the exciting bus ride on her way to New York and her adventures with a grinning retard, a Texas Cowboy and The Law And Order Bus Driver Uncle Remus as well as her run in with two Highway Patrolmen. After all of this we find a tired Bubbles back on the bus trying to get a little rest.

*****

Ch. 3-Bubbles - The Girl Who Can' Say No

The Bus Adventure Cums to An End

I slept for a long time, God knows my pussy need some recovery time. The bus meandered through the lower corner of West Virginia and then into Pennsylvania, what they call the state of brotherly love or was it motherly love. I forget so much of my high school geometry. When we arrived in Philadelphia we had a one hour stop, I was rested enough to get off at the Central Bus Terminal and spend a little time looking at the little souvenir shops around the terminal. I was trying to decide between an "I Love Penn..." t-shirt and a paper weight in the shape of the liberty bell. There was a crazy bunch of postcards including one of the devil nailed to a cross as if he was Jesus. I plunked down a quarter for that one figuring I should send that to Annette's Preacher man. God knows he would have made up a wet dream story about that picture postcard.

Since it was a little chilly I also bought the "I love Penn" t-shirt, it didn't say love, it just had a big old red heart instead. When the young man with a crew cut asked if I needed a bag, I said no,

"Do hearts really look like that?" and just pulled the tee over my head to cover my thin summer blouse. The clerk was very helpful, he came around from behind the counter to help me pull it down in the back. He also pulled it down in the front touching my titties a little more than necessary but I figured he was just the helpful kind.

"That seems to do the trick " I added and rolled my eyes."

That gesture, a well known midwestern gesture of futility open up a long conversation between the two of us. It seems he was a few months older than me and worked for the owner, not only that but he was an identical twin.

"My name is Jeth and my brother is Ro."

"Ah go away," I said," you kidding me?"

"Nope, Ro will be coming in any minute. I do the night shift and he does the day."

Moments later his lookalike brother Ro came trotting quickly through the door carrying a can of beer. As sweet and nice as Jeth was, Ro was the opposite, even his expressions were darker. I suspected he was a bit of a drinker. As soon as Ro saw me wearing the "I love Penn" t-shirt he looked me in the eye, then looked down at my boobies and said,

"So you like penis"

I was aghast, "Sir, it says Penn for Pennsylvania, not Penn for pennis."

But he just ignored what I said.

"Well Sweet Pea if you like penis or Penn, I got a present for you."

With that he reached out for my hand and walked me into the try-on room at the back of the store. Jeth followed, I figured to protect me, but Jeth waited outside.

As soon as Ro got the door closed he said,

"Have you ever seen a double penis?"

Well we know I've seen enough dicks to take the place of a forest of trees.

"No sir, shook my head, what in tarnation is a double dick." I was gonna show him I could talk the lingo just as well as he could. I wasn't no country bumpkin.

"Would you like to see it, just take a minute."

My curiosity was piqued.

"Ok, lead on McDuff." I figured I throw some high school Shaking Spear into the conversation.

He leaned back on the little table where I suppose people rest their stuff when they are trying on the different shirts they sell.

"Now turn around, I want this to be a surprise. Close your eyes."

Well I kinda like surprises so I faced away and did as he said, close in my big eyes and quick as a wink he must have dropped his pants, lifted my skirt and pulled me into him, his hot cock headed from the back of my ass just like a heat seeking missile, right into my bird's nest.

"Get in here you dummy," Ro shouted out to his brother.

As the door opened, brother Jeth ran in, his cock already erect and his pants must'a gotten lost some where and came right up close to me, tit to tit and he planted his penis right on top of his brother's cock .

"See, you see," shouted Ro, "that's the double penis."

I was flabbergasted, I never even imagined such a thing, there were two identical cocks, as if taking root from one person, and Ron's cock was coming from behind and stuffed into my pussy and Jeth's identical cock was stuck in there too resting right on top of his brothers dick, only coming in from the front. Ro burst out laughing but that didn't stop him from jerking his hips to set his cock as deep as he could in my snatch. Jeth, who I thought was the nice one shouted to his brother,

"First one to cum wins the race."

"If we're have a race, what if I get to cum first," I stupidly asked?

"Well, then you get an "I love Balzac" t-shirt," Ro chortled from behind me while his hands were already under my shirt feeling up my boobies. But I wasn't no dummy, I'd heard of Balzac, he was some country singer.

"Ok," I said, "we is off to the races."

Those two set to fucking me so fast, dick on dick, so hard that the friction became something almost unbearable but it had the effect of setting me off and within a minute I shouted,

"I'm cumming."

I beat the two of them by cumming seconds before they got to empty their two hoses damn near simultaneously inside my pussy. I guess Uncle Remus was right, he'd stretched my tight pussy enough for two white boy's dicks to cum in me at about the same time, God bless that sweet man and his fat dick.

Jeth brought in a damp towel and we all cleaned up a bit. I realized an hour was almost up and I had to get back on the bus. Jeth ran out of the try on room and came back with my free winning t-shirt, seems they was out of the Balzac, but for first prize I got, "Busted in Pa," a bright red t-shirt which sure was a nice souvenier of the double dick cum off contest. I said my goodbyes and headed out the door but just before stepping out I turned to the two of them.

"You all come back a-gin," the brothers chorused.

"You two guys should really be named Jekyll and Hyde," that comment really made me feel proud of myself.

I figured that was a smart assed thing to say, just in case they thought they'd put one or in this case two dicks over on me. That set them off a howling and I clutched my winning t-shirt and I ran off to catch the bus. I climbed up back into the bus. The bus driver nodded to me and tipped his little shiny cap, I gave him a big happy smile.

This time I wasn't taking any chances with having passenger problems. I sat in the back next to a tall girl with tufts of blond and blue hair. Her having a safety pin through her cheek made me feel right at home. The bus now was real quiet. We was in the last leg of the trip up the Jersey turnpike. Lucinda, the girl next to me, had a blanket over her so I asked if she was cold. "Naaa,' she said and flung open the blanket so I could see her jeans were down at half mast and a large purple thingy making a whirring noise was between her legs.

"What the fuck is that, you got a disability or something?

"To tell the truth, it looks like a weird dildo?

"Well it's a sort of fancy dildo, it's a bunny vibrator."

She reached down and pulled the curved dildo real slowly out of her vag as it kept twitch'in and showed it to me.

"It's a little greasy, sorry 'bout that. See the curved dildo part goes in your vag and this little bunny rabbit nibbles at your clit."

"Oh my God," I said, "I never saw anything like that. That's adorable."

"Would you like to try it?"

"Would that be ok?"

"Sure, let me wipe it clean and put two fresh batteries in it."

Lucinda pulled out two batteries from the hand bag and wiped the tool nice and clean, put some silicone drops on the important parts to lube it and reached under my skirt to lube me a bit too.

"Wow, you sure are sticky down there."

"Sorry, I ran into Jekyll and Hyde about an hour ago.If you'd run into they you'd be double sticky too."

"She made a quizzical face."

"I'll tell you about it later, let's stick in one thing at a time."

Lucinda placed the toy gently into my moist vag and pointed the little rabbit at my clit and then she flicked the switch and the damn thing was a pussy eater extraordinaire. She handed me the control which was attached by a thin wire and had a lever I could push to vary the speed but I couldn't get over how the little rabbit kept massaging my clit. What a little energizer bunny.

I was enjoying it so when Lucinda covered me up a bit with the blanket and rolled up my T-shirt and started caressing my bust and then licking my nips I just could not say no. Her coordinated action with the rabbit puss eater was just the ticket and I started having Texas style orgasms all over again. I don't know how many I had before the batteries ran out but it was more than a few. My girlfriend, was still licking and sucking when the tool gave up the ghost and I figured we were more then friends at this point.

I wanted to return the favor but I didn't know quite how, but no worries, she pulled the blanket over my head and guided my lips down to where the rabbit clit eater had been and I just improvised. I sure knew how to suck cock so this muff diving thing couldn't have been much different although to tell the truth I missed the feel of a firm hard-on in my yap. But working her clit was very rewarding and made me feel like we were sisters, I guess you can get used to anything when you set your heart to it.

When I finally came up for air there was some guy I'd never seen before with his red cock sticking out of his zipper.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"That's my brother Jammie. He likes to watch but it looks like he's asking you for a quicky blowie.

Jamme had a bit of a studder but I got the confirmation when he said,

"Cu..cu..cud you help me miss, I'm so excited I'm go..o..o ..o..ing to ex..ex..ex..plode."

What can I say, I'm a sucker for a person who asks for help. Yeah, sucker, cock sucker to be exact.

"Ok Jammie, just scut over here on the outside seat so no one sees."

"Hope you don't mind, my mouth is all filled with your sisters goop."

"No..o..o.. prob..le..le..lem, it usually is."

And I just got right to work. He was a normal fellow, reached out for my titties as I suck him, I figured that would speed up his cum load so I let him. Then he started twisting my nips, I just pushed his hands away.

"Awwww, ca ca ca come on, he mumbled"

So I let him go back to twisted. That seemed to do the trick and I was beginning to feel those old contractions that herald, just like the trumpets announce the king's arrival, and they quickened just as he pinched my left tit so hard that I had to push him away and that when his cock exploded and rained down a shit storm of sticky cum all over my face. Lucinda came up with some tissue and tried to clean me up.

"Why'd he do that? I asked

"I don't know but that is what he usually does."

"I wished you had warned me."

"I would have but he doesn't like it when I do."

"Next and last stop,"shouted the bus driver."

We were finally were in the home stretch of a 16 hour trip, Uncle Remus, pulled over and stopped the bus next to some tall pine trees near the end of the parking lot. Everyone got off to pee or grab a Jersey burger, they are supposed to be the best. We were an hour away from the George Washington bridge.

Remus stood in the doorway wearing this cute little bus drive cap. He looked real impressive. All the passengers ambled off. I waited for Lucinda and Jamie to get off just incase Uncle Remus wanted to say anything to me. I stepped up to him when Remus stepped in front of her and said, Miss Bitch, when he called me that I knew little me was in trouble.

"You owe me bitch, I coulda done sent you to jail."

"Yes sir Mr. Remus,"

"Call me Uncle."

"Yes Uncle, I don't know how I can thank you enough."

"Well Miss Bitch, I'm gonna show you just how you can".

He took me by the hand and walked me to the back of the bus.

"Can I jerk you off. Woud you like a nice blow job? Uncle?"

"No I would not like them things, you slut, I'm gonna show you what I want. Get belly down on the seat."

I had a bad feeling but I did what he ordered, my feet were dangling off the end of the bench seat. Uncle came right between my legs till I could feel his fat cock bumping into my ass. After all he'd taught me about bus sex and big fat black dick, I mean he was kinda crude and sometimes a bit vulgar but all things said, he had a nice big fat hard cock, the kind you really enjoy and the way he had treated me, I kinda felt he considered me his special passenger.

Once again I could feel Uncle spreading my legs a little wider. I guessed he thought that would be more comfy for me. Or maybe since he was so fat it helped him get closer to the object of his desire and we both knew what was, at least I thought I did so I didn't mind when he lifted my short dress. I saw he was still standing, I looked back and saw him spit on his hand and I imagined he was rubbing the spittle on his big cock.

"Now don't you be look'in back here", he admonished me.

Then for good measure I could hear him spit on my ass, his warm juicy lube and he rubbed it all right into my Hooser crackerbarrel.

Then I realized where Uncle was going to put the behemoth.

"Oh Uncle Remus, you're too big for me, please don't butt fuck me, I'm too tight."

"Yeah, you're too tight now but when I'm done with you you'll be loose. Don't you worry, my little slut niece, when I'm done with you you will be able to fit any skank white boy's cock or two, right up the old caboose, as easy as a hotdog fits a hot dog roll."

I guess I should have thanked him for the work he'd done stretching my pussy as a few hours back I had two white boy's cock right inside. But I thought he might be jealous so I bit my lip.

"Ok Uncle, you know what's best."

With that he leaned forward and started working his fat fingers into my tushy bud. Between his skilled digital manipulation and another half pint of spit my anus began to relax.

He kept penetrating me slowly, working to open his prize for the plucking.

"I got one finger in," he announced, a minute later to an unseen audience.

"I got two," and within the next few minutes it was three and then four, and remember, Uncle had big old hands.

"That feels ok Uncle Remus."

"That's good sweetie."

I liked when he stopped calling me bitch, that scared me a little, now I was his sweetie.

Then there was a moment of silence and he raced forward with a quick two step and jammed his fat cock right up up my sweet ass. Ow' that sure did hurt, I think I screamed at that moment. Uncle smacked my ass and sad, "sush".

After a few ass smacks I guess my brain got confused as to where the hurt was coming from. His cock began to stop hurting so much, in a way it began to feel like it was alway in there, all natural and strong, like it was a part of me. It made me think that in reality it makes a woman happy to be dominated sexually. So what? Maybe I'm a little old fashioned, not a women's liber, but there is something exhilarating about being pursued by a man, especial with his cock in celebration mode, and even more thrilling is the joy of sweet surrender.

I lay there quiet at his disposition. That was when Remus really got to work. He was breathing hard and he was taking it real serious. He pumped my ass like his cock was an old fashioned water pump handle and instead of water, my love juice started to flow out my honey box like the drought was over. With each long stroke he got deeper and I got more and more relaxed and kind'a reached back to spread my little ass to accommodate.

After he worked past the first few inches the burning was a past memory, unpleasant to recall, but what before was pain, was now forgotten and I was experiencing an exciting sensation of fullness and heat mixed with pure sexual pleasure. I felt as if I was Alice in Wonderland tumbling down a long dark spiralling corridor even though Uncle Remus wasn't any Johnny Depp, but like Mom always said, "You gotta make the most of every opportunity."

"You ok baby."

"Yes Uncle, I'm ok, don't you stop, just enjoy yourself, I'm beginning to be so happy you decided to teach your niece this butt fucking thing."

I guess my acquiescence excited the short man, he started to thrust deeper and deeper till all 9 inches of fat black Mississippi snake was jammed right up to his balls. He was wheezing and panting, giving it his all and I so appreciated this.

I could feel his heavy balls smacking into my ass, a real nice warm damp feeling and when he bore down I could even feel his balls and his cock root contracting just before he gave a few frantic pumps, as if he was afraid he'd lose that trigger sensation, but he didn't lose it and then I could feel he had began to cum with great excitation, he was breathing harder and harder pumping cumming filling me up like a toy balloon.

Then he gasped, "Love ya baby--name is Walter."

As if praying in thanks to our Lord for this wonderful moment of climax and jubilation, he clasped his hands to his heart, sighed and tumbled backwards.

By now the passengers, who were all locked out of the bus were banging angrily on the door. I didn't quite understand why he had stopped fucking me, I was still cuming strong, spasming with pleasure and I wanted his fat cock to stay inside me but then I heard the sound of him tumble off just after he shot his load right in my keister and when he fell backwards-I had no idea that he'd suffered a massive heart attack.

I ran forward screaming, with effort I got the bus door opened, several of the men ran back to the driver, one tried CPR after tucking his still erect cock as best as he could into his pants, then pulling his pants up by his suspenders.

"What did you do to him," asked the old man with the hearing aid.

"Nothing, we was just talking and he fell down, I tried to loosen his pants to help him breath and then he said his name was Walter and then he fell backwards."

Thank God I was a fast thinker.

"But why were his privates erect and exposed?"

"Well my Dad's best friend was a mortician and he told Daddy that often times when a man will die they pop a boner because of the arrested blood flow or something."

"Yes, I've heard that too," said the old guy with the hearing aid. "I heard tell from my grandaddy that when President Abe Lincoln died and they took his body in an open casket for a last train tour so the people could say goodbye, that his cock was so erect they had trouble closing the coffin at night."

We had to wait a while until the bus company sent a new driver and an ambulance. The driver arrived first but we all still had to stand around for the ambulance to arrive. When they arrived it was obvious no one was ever going to resuscitate Walter. To remove the body they tried to roll a gurney down the center aisle of the bus but it wouldn't fit, so they tried to carry him but he was to fat so they turned him on his side and ended up dragging poor Walter off his bus down the narrow aisle. His cute little hat must'a fell off, but I saw it and picked it up as a momento. I know Uncle Walter would have liked that. Then everyone got back on the bus, of course not poor Walter. And the talk and gossip didn't stopping until we arrived at 8th and 42nd Street at the New York City bus terminal where the passengers all started to get off, some giving me disrespectful funny looks. In moments the bus was empty and the passengers had all departed.

erectus123
erectus123
463 Followers
12