Bubbles' Husband-To-Be

Story Info
Two of the highly sexed, beautiful people meet.
2.8k words
3.81
74.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edwin
Edwin
10 Followers

Bubbles' husband, Marc Enderson, was an extremely analytical man, excruciatingly intelligent, and intimidating in his detachment. Marc Enderson had walked into the Parisian novelty show during one of the interminably long lunch breaks he was forced to endure during his two-week conference. He saw the woman's pink and white complexion flush with ecstasy as her Amazonian frame was put through it's paces by two men, both with deeply colored, blue-black skin, both thickly muscled, and both boasting erections of well over a foot in length. While Bubbles finished her set, Marc had a word with the club owner who doubled as Bubbles manager. An hour later, contracts were signed, money was exchanged, and Marc returned to his conference.

It was close to midnight when Marc returned to his suite. It was an unexpected pleasure to walk into rooms filled with magnificent flower arrangements. He walked into the sitting room to find Bubbles pouring over sketchpads and fabric samples, a pair of burgundy reading glasses perched on her nose. She looked up at him and smiled quizzically, "Marc Enderson, I presume?"

Marc threw back his head and laughed. "You're a cool one, Bubbles Beaucamp."

Fixing them both a drink, Marc smiled disarmingly as Bubbles raised her eyebrow yet again when he handed her a glass. Taking a sip, she smiled back. "How did you know? Psychic ability?"

"Nothing as fancy as that. The ice bucked was filled. The tongs were wet. The Stoli was open. Everything else was dry. It's elementary, Watson."

"Mmmm," Bubbles murmured, taking a long draw. "Marc Enderson, wunderkind, billionaire, analyst, football team owner, manager with sole ownership of a worldwide conglomerate. You have been accused of psychic ability on more than one occasion."

Marc smiled easily, loosening his tie and removing his jacket. "And, once again, my judgment has not failed me."

The sheerest hint of steel stole into Bubbles voice when she asked curiously, "Pray tell. What were you able to discern about me besides the fact that I can fuck a large cock while taking an even larger cock up the ass?"

" I can tell you're a woman who enjoyed what she was doing up there. Wholeheartedly and unabashedly, you came all over those men while they fucked you. It was your juices, not theirs, flowing down your thighs. You screamed, you stopped breathing for a moment, and, most importantly, your body flushed all over each and every time an orgasm ripped your body." Marc smiled again. There was no twitching. There was no uneasiness. Marc dipped his head and gave her a light, sweet kiss. "I was raised by one of the world's most active whores. She married and fucked on a monetary basis. She was my first sexual partner. I have fucked her and her lovers and her lover's lovers for as long as I can remember. I have slept with my stepsisters, stepbrothers, half-sisters, half-brothers, cousins, uncles and aunts. And then, when I was ten, my mother's sister, Gigi, came for a visit."

Marc took Bubbles glass and went to freshen their drinks. "We had rented this glorious mansion outside Rio for Mardi Gras. It had been a night of spectacular debauchery. One that really stood out from the rest." Handing a drink to Bubbles, Marc once again got comfortable. "This big, fat and flabby woman from Texas was sucking my cock while her even fatter husband, with the tiniest plug of a dick, fucked my far from cherry ass, and I rubbed my foot against his wife's bloated pussy. We were all coming, when I saw a flash of white from the corner of my eye. There was a whole lot of commotion, shouting, and tears. I saw Gigi hand my mother a check, as I was being lead to the car. She had a long talk with me. She didn't have any problem with sex. She did have a problem with children not being allowed to discover their kinks for themselves. I remember Gigi sighing, turning to smile at me and giving me a one armed hug. 'Listen, kid,' she said in her throaty voice, 'it's the Jesuits for you. They're smart, they're canny, and your kinks will pale in comparison.' She gave me another of her big hearted smiles and I couldn't help but smile back. 'Listen, kid....Marc...' she said, with her voice cracking a little bit, 'I don't judge you now or ever. Hell, I don't even judge your whore of a mother. No offense, kid,' she said, lighting one of her long, smoky blue cigarettes. 'Your mom and I got the short end of the stick in life. Neither of us have any room to judge. I know of this monastery in the Sudan. They are truly warrior Jesuits. You'll have individual instruction. You'll play sports. You'll have recreation. And, you'll have Gigi stopping by every couple of months to check on you.'

Bubbles reached for Marc's glass and refreshed their drinks. "Gigi was right. I flourished. The Jesuits had charge of my brain and my body and pushed both to their limits and beyond. Every six or seven weeks, Gigi descended on the monastery with gifts and stories and laughter. I witnessed a very personal scene between Gigi and Father Xavier. Father Xavier was a big, bluff man who had been born with female genitalia. Aunt Gigi was strapped on and fucking his prone figure while he prayed fervently. Gigi raised a finger to her lips when she saw me and shooed me with the other hand."

Marc paused, taking a long breath. "Aunt Gigi is another story for another time. I want marriage, Bubbles. What's mine is yours. I'm very busy most of the time, so you'll be left to your own devices. I want someone I can come home to at the end of the week. That someone is very, very sexual. That someone is smart. That someone can live outside the norm set by society. I want a life partner. Are you in?"

Bubbles stood and walked around the room. "Why would you assume I'm smart?" she asked.

Marc laughed again. "I asked the manager for your employment information. Even better, he offered up your passport. A phone call to my assistant made the discovery of the woman being fucked and prodded and pinched and slapped on the stage was the very same woman known as Bouchet 'Bubbles' Fairchild Beauchamp, Rhodes Scholar, who discovered her libido in an sex club on London's East End. Traveled the globe for a while before running amiss of a particularly nasty desert sheik. Placed on the auction block, you were purchased by Kehru Inary of Senegal. You sucked it up, gained your freedom, and went to work for Eduard Renoir. In actuality, you are a wealthy young woman whom allows Renoir to believe he has you performing, three times a day, for the masses, with a variety of men and women, because he holds your passport. What Renoir doesn't know, you applied for and received a replacement for your lost passport."

Bubbles crossed her arms, pinched the bottom of her sweater, and pulled it off with a swirl. "I have Veuve Cliequot chilling, and a frothy little number waiting for me. However, it's now after one, and you need to be in the car by 7:20 tomorrow morning." Bubbles uncinched her brassiere and threw it behind her as she traveled into the master bedroom. Marc followed her, shedding his clothes in unison. Bubbles stepped out of each shoe, unbuttoned her slacks and allowed them to slide to the floor. Bubbles stepped out of the palest of yellows panties and turned to face her husband-to-be. "I'm in," she said, removing her glasses and placing them on the end table. She turned to face him, shoulders thrust back, pelvis tilted, hands on hips. She was all pink and white, from her toes, to her lean thighs, to her bare, swollen lipped pussy, over her softly concaved tummy, over her ribcage, and up, up, and around her high and massive breasts, her broad shoulders and her long neck and beautiful face. She crowned it all with her beautiful white, blonde hair falling in gentle waves to her waist. At six feet and three and a half inches, she was still five and a half inches shorter than he.

Marc sunk to his knees and began to worship her cunt. He shouldered her legs apart, and placed his hands on her lower back. He rubbed his face against her, soaking in her scent. Women had a dense and heavy musky smell he loved. His nose began the administrations, parting her ample pussy lips where her engorged clit was already poking through majestically. He captured her left lip in his mouth and began to suck and nibble on her beautiful, fat lip slowly and lovingly. Slowly, up and down, he moved his mouth sucking gently, gently nibbling with his teeth. He continued, still on the left lip, waiting for her body to shift its weight. She transferred her weight and Marc began to suckle her lip in earnest, trying to suck the marrow of bones out through her lips. She began to slide against his neck. With a final swipe of his tongue, Marc transferred to Bubbles' right pussy lip, amazed, as always, at the difference in size of a woman's cunt lips when only one receives good loving. More of Bubbles weight shifted to Marc's hands has he began suckling her vulva in earnest. Up and down, his teeth grazing, Marc nosed her pussy apart, his mouth seeking the inner lips, sucking them greedily, listening to Bubbles gasp as his tongue slurped the juices from her and his hands moved to her ass and began to massage and mold her ass with his hands.

Bubbles felt hours had gone by. He was torturing her pussy with sweetness. She just needed a little rub-a-dub-dub. Reaching down with her hand, Bubbles cried out as Marc bit her finger. "Bastard!"

Bubbles brought her finger to her lip and sucked on it. Marc shifted positions. From behind, on his knees, Marc grasped her by the waist and buried his face in her ass, chewing and chewing and chewing on her little rosette. Bubbles threw her head back and moaned as he continued to chew on her ass, his nose going in deeper and deeper as his mouth continued in it's quest to eat her alive. His arms tightened around her waist as he drove his mouth deeper and deeper into her wide-open asshole. Bubbles reached behind her and grasped his arms, moaning and trying to thrash as he continued his merciless ascent into her ass, chewing the sides of her canal, making her open wider and wider. They began to rock, to and fro, as Bubbles feet left the floor and wrapped around Marc's back. Bubbles screamed as a wave of pleasure shook her body. "Fuck me, goddamnit!" Bubbles screamed, as the waves began to recede and her clit began to throb unequivocally.

Marc turned her around and bent her over backwards into an obscene backbend, her legs over his shoulder, her hands braced against the floor. His hands supported her lower back as his mouth kissed and licked her inner thighs, soaking up her scent, rubbing his cheeks against her legs. He began the sweet torture of her cunt lips, a little harder this time, a little more demanding. He increased the pace of his absolutions, his gentle nuzzling and nibbles turning into rough rubbing and biting quickly followed by swabbing licks and kisses. Once again, his nose led the way, as he burrowed deeper into her pussy, chewing the walls of her vagina, squeezing her body tighter and tighter against his face as he burrowed deeper and deeper into her womanly depths. The top of Bubbles body began to sway, feeling weightless, as Marc began to toy with her body, slowly shaking her back and forth as the pressure inside of her built and built until it released itself all over Marc's face and neck.

Every swear word she knew. Every derogatory comment she could remember. It all came spewing out of Bubbles as she lay on the floor, oddly sated yet in desperate need.

She was too tired to look over her shoulder to see where Marc had wandered. As her fingers found her pleasure nub, she felt tiny little stings across her buttocks. The tiny little stings turned into powerful hurts, making her blood surge and a voice moan. Marc chuckled as he rolled her onto her back and she arched her back into the air. "Now, Bubbles," Marc quietly explained, "You've made me very happy. Please allow me the courtesy to make you happy." He saw her eyes on his personal whip. "Yes, makes quite a sting for such a little thing. The good brother's of the Sudan practiced self flagellation in an effort to quell the baser needs of the body." Placing the tiny whip on the floor, he opened up the box he carried. He took the 2" balls out of the case delicately, holding them to the light. Gently, he slid one, after the other, after the other into Bubbles quivering pussy. Using his tie, he gently tied her wrists together. Bubbles eyes widened as the balls came to life. Every move she made, the balls mocked, vibrating to the very core of her body.

Marc pulled Bubbles to her feet, once again giving her a light, sweet kiss. Turning her around, Marc kicked her feet apart, after bringing her arms behind her and over his head to his neck. Marc stopped denying himself, and allowed his cock to harden. He bent Bubbles over at the waist, holding her steady as her arms jerked, feeling his thighs tighten as her breath came in contact with his throbbing cock. "Jesus," Bubbles breathed reverently. Whether in reference to his size or the movement of the balls, Marc didn't care. With a thrust that had broken lesser humans, Marc plunged his enormous, 17" cock into Bubbles ass, his hands grasping her hips, as he slammed her ass against him vigorously, hammering into her with a vengeance and a fury he had left buried for years. He was pounding her ass furiously, his whole body reverberating with fury, feeling her legs wrap themselves around his legs. Listening to her screams joining his screams as he abused her ass without mercy, something building in him, something more than just an orgasm. He felt like a man with a jackhammer. Either master the jackhammer or die. There was no middle ground. He increased the severity of the beating his cock was giving her ass, bound and determined it would be black and blue from the violence his cock and hips were inflicting upon her.

Bubbles screamed and screamed and screamed. Her throat hurt, her eyes were tearing, and, she swore to God, if he stopped, she'd fucking kill him. She'd had this dream where she was flying. It was absolutely the best thing she had ever felt in her life. She had wakened refreshed, turned on and sated. When she wrapped her legs around his, her heart literally stopped for a fraction of a second as her dream and reality collided. She was flying, she was coming, she was screaming, she was pulsing all over as her husband-to-be gave her an ass thumping that would keep her warm for a lifetime. There was ripping and there was tearing; but, most of all, there was unparalleled sensation. She came and came and came, screaming incomprehensibly. And then he began to jerk in forcefully, flooding her cavity with his juices, yelling her name as his cum spewed from her ass, down his legs, down her thighs, spewing hot and thick and pumping her ass to overflowing, expanding her cavity with his juices, with himself.

He heard the decorous knock of the concierge before the door opened, quietly, allowing Marc's guests to enter. The gaggle of Russian whores entered, carrying colorful bags and looking fresh and bright Pulling himself out of Bubbles with a loud squish, Marc explained to the head whore in charge he wanted Bubbles sucked and fucked and massaged and fucked and then fucked some more for the next fifteen hours. Do not let her sleep. Slap her, pinch her, spank her, and give her a bit of light torture if necessary. There is to be no sleeping, no napping and keep bruising to a minimum. They were having a dinner party the next night.

One of the whores was sucking the juices out of Bubbles' ass, one whore was gently licking Bubbles engorged clit, and two whores had a breast each and were suckling like calves to a teat. Sveta understood her instructions, ordering Anya to map out a fifteen hour schedule, making sure the girls' all had breaks and followed Marc into the furthest guest bedroom for any valet duties, sexual needs, or last minute instructions he may have. "You two could be brother and sister," Sveta reMarced, looking on the blonde woman.

"Mmmm. There's a very good reason for that, Sveta," Marc smiled, giving his old friend a wink.

Bubbles saw Marc leave, Heard something she couldn't quite make out, registering it in the back of her mind, before returning to the here and now of sensation.

Edwin
Edwin
10 Followers