Bucharest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anja shook her head no.

"After all this time and all we've done together I can't believe I didn't know that. Well, trust me, it feels great and wonderfully naughty."

The blush ran from Anja's face to the tops of her breasts.

"But wait," Betty purred. "You haven't heard the best part. I don't want this one in my arse, he's fine where he is. I want the other one in my arse -- at the same time. Impaled by two Vlads at once."

Anja's tongue unconsciously ran over her lips.

Betty sounded absolutely starving as she continued. "I've often fantasized about it, now it's time. Will you help?"

Anja swallowed, nodded her head and kneeled on the floor alongside her friend. She placed the tip of the tube at the top of the kinky slut's bum cleavage and squeezed out a line of lube. After capping the tube, she put it on the floor. Then she put her fingers in the goo and smeared it down between Betty's big, beautiful ass cheeks and across her rosy anus.

"Rub it in," Betty moaned.

Anja gently began rubbing the slippery goo on the wrinkled flesh.

"Tickle my asshole." Betty squirmed, grinding her twat on the pole inside her and pressing her asshole back against her amazed friend's fingers.

"It will help if something small goes in first," Florin said from behind her. Leaning close, he breathed into Anja's ear. "Put your finger in her ass. Finger fuck your girlfriend."

"Oh, yes," whimpered Betty. "Do it."

She halted the movement of her big ass, letting Anja find the true centre. The nervous girl began pushing lightly.

"Harder," said Betty.

"Harder," said Florin.

Suddenly, Betty thrust her hips backward and Anja's finger slipped into the tight hole. "Uunnhhh," groaned Betty.

"Now fuck, her," demanded Florin. "Fuck her good. Like this." He slipped his own finger up into Anja's dripping wet twat from below.

The brunette gasped in pleasure, then began moving her finger in and out of the blonde's tight ass.

Anja couldn't see Daniel's hard cock since it was completely buried in Betty's twat, but could see the way his hips thrust up from the cushion to keep moving inside her friend. She stroked deeper and faster into the other woman's butthole, setting up an alternating rhythm so that either a cock or a finger was always pushing deep into Betty. The sight was incredibly arousing.

It got even hotter in the next moment. While Florin's left hand remained in Anja's crotch, his right hand appeared next to hers on Betty's fat bottom. He rubbed his fingers in some spare lubricant shining on the pale skin. Then his finger began rubbing next to Anja's.

She started to pull out, to make room for his thicker digit, but he said, "No. Stay."

The Vlad pushed harder. Panting and whimpering, Betty pushed back against them. The man's finger found its way in alongside Anja's.

Betty gasped and almost seemed ready to cry.

"Is it too much, darling?" Anja asked worriedly.

The snarl that answered caught her by surprise. "Fuck no. Oh, God. Fuck my ass, bitch!"

Florin's free fingers wrapped around Anja's hand and they started moving in and out together. "Give her what she wants," he ordered. "Fuck the whore's ass."

The inexperienced girl was almost overwhelmed with the wave of desire that suddenly struck her. If this stranger who was saying such rude things about her girlfriend would stay on her clit for even a few seconds, Anja knew she would come again.

Instead, he kept stroking his finger, his two fingers, she suddenly realized, in and out of her sopping cunny in the same rhythm as their combined fingers reamed Betty.

"Another," instructed the Romanian as he added a third finger to his assault on Anja's gash.

The thrilled young Brit extended her middle finger to go alongside their two index fingers. Florin guided their triple-digit penetrator to pick up one last blob of K-Y from the top of Betty's ass, then went back to the sexy butthole.

The tip of his index finger pressed through the tight sphincter first, with Anja's middle finger a millimetre or two after and her index finger another two millimetres after that. When all three were in past their fingernails, they paused.

The powerfully built man stared deep into the slight woman's eyes. "And what will we do now?" His tone of voice was commanding and Anja quivered with unexpected excitement at submitting to his will.

"We'll fuck the whore's ass. We'll make it gape until it can handle your big dick."

Florin smiled and nodded approvingly. Then he began guiding them in deeper and Anja pressed with him to ravage her best friend's delicate anus.

A long, low wail came from Betty and she bit into Daniel's shoulder to muffle her screams of pleasure at being so violated. "Yes, yes, yes," she chanted as the three fingers went in as deep as they could, paused and twisted back and forth a few times, before setting up a steady plunging rhythm in counterpoint to Daniel's up-thrusting from below.

After glorious minutes of abuse, the curvaceous Brit barked out, "Now cock. Cock now!"

Florin pulled his fingers out of Anja's twat and put them into his mouth while he stood. His right hand released its grip on the slender Brit's ass-stroking hand, but his finger remained buried in the other slut's backdoor.

Anja looked up at him in adoration and hungry for direction. He simply looked down at his crotch and then the tube of lubricant on the floor.

She pulled her fingers out of her friend's ass, which brought a sigh from the lead slut. She picked up and opened the K-Y, then pulled the wrinkled-up rubber off Florin's half-swollen cock. A few sucks from her pretty mouth had him quickly back to full strength. She rolled on a new rubber, smeared it with a bit of gel, and then guided the Vlad's impaler to Betty's gaping asshole.

With no hesitation and no mercy, he plunged full length into her. Betty cried out. In answer, Florin pulled almost all the way out and did it again. Then again. And again.

Now Betty was grunting like an animal, trying not to lose the cock in her pussy as she pushed back against each slam into her backside.

Not wanting to shoot off too soon, Florin settled into a slower rhythm, mixing short strokes with deep ones. He could feel Daniel's rod rubbing against his through the woman's thin internal membrane.

"How does it look?" Betty asked with a slur.

"Incredible," her awestruck friend replied. "How does it feel?"

"Even better. Even better than incredible." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "But I'm hogging both the cocks, aren't I? You need some attention too. Come up here."

Anja reluctantly tore her gaze away from the sight of the amazing double fuck and slid over toward her bad role model's head.

"Vlad Daniel's tongue is free, why don't you set your pussy right there."

Anja stood, confused on the best way to approach this.

"Slide back, boys," her friend directed her cocksmen. Slinking backward like some strange caterpillar, the three lovers shifted down until Daniel's feet came up against the side of the sofa arm behind them and there was a wide open space between his head and the other arm of the long sofa.

"Now put that pillow under his head," Betty said, nodding to a throw pillow. Once Daniel's head was elevated, Betty said, "Now, pussy-fuck that pretty face."

Anja carefully straddled the man's curly head and lowered her dark bush to his waiting mouth. "Lean all the way forward until your chest is on the cushion," was her next direction. This put her tight, round ass right in front of her friend's face, which was just what Betty wanted.

"Another great way to get ready for a buttfuck is to have someone open you up with their tongue first. Like this." She pushed her face in between the soft cheeks and kissed the other woman's virgin asshole. Then she prodded the brown star with the tip of her tongue.

The smaller woman gasped and squirmed, but with her knees on either side of Daniel's head and he and Betty holding her in place, she was wide open and couldn't escape.

Soon she didn't want to. The man was doing wonderful things to her pussy again and she couldn't believe how good the woman's tongue felt in her most private place. The two mouths worked on her holes, driving her into a frenzy.

Meanwhile, Betty was about to lose her own mind. The two cocks splitting her open was as great as she'd ever hoped. And making love to her friend's virgin ass with her tongue was just too damned kinky and exciting. She could feel an explosive orgasm building inside her.

'Double penetration, a fucking DP,' she thought. 'I'm doing it, I'm taking two cocks at the same time.' 'In my ass and in my pussy, in my ass and in my pussy,' she chanted to herself, revelling in the dirty thoughts as her body enjoyed the dominating fullness.

As she worked herself up to her climax, her thoughts became verbal. "In my ass and in my pussy. Oh God, fuck me. Fuck my ass and fuck my pussy. I'm going to come, I'm going to come all over your beautiful hard cocks, fuck me hard, fuck meeeee!"

Anja had to see this! She popped up off Daniel's face, spun around and sat up on the sofa arm. Her slut mentor was absolutely shaking like an earthquake between the two men.

With Anja out of the way, Florin could finally see Daniel and the long-time fuck partners communicated through their eyes and matched their rhythms so that every upthrust into her cunt was matched by a downthrust into her ass. The synchronized pounding turned Betty's orgasm up to a ten and she nearly passed out in pleasure.

The British slut was fucking hot and Florin loved pounding her big, beautiful ass. He was ready to follow her into orgasm, but he caught a tiny head shake from Daniel that told him, 'Not yet, not yet.' Reluctantly, and with incredible difficulty, he bit back on his own passion, closed his eyes and concentrated on the texture of the sofa material under his knees as he slowed his thrusting. When the woman collapsed underneath him, he stopped moving and just held his cock still in her tight asshole, willing the pulses in his neck and prick to slow down.

"Oh, my God," Anja moaned from her perch above the action.

"Oh, my God, is right," Betty mumbled against Daniel's chest. Raising herself up, she moved her mouth to the curly-headed man's and said, "That was fucking brilliant," before kissing him deeply. After finally breaking off, she reached back with one hand, signalling the ass-fucking Vlad to pull out. She sighed sadly when he did and got to his feet alongside the sofa.

Lifting herself off of pussy-Vlad's cock, she also got to her feet, although quite unsteadily. Florin gathered her in his strong arms and took his own kiss. While they tongue-wrestled, she held out a hand to Daniel and pulled him to his feet alongside them. She left the wavy-haired Vlad's mouth and moved it to the curly-headed one. Back and forth she kissed the two men until she finally stopped in the middle, panting. "Fucking brilliant!"

Taking a step away, she turned toward Anja, who was still sitting on the sofa arm gawping at them. Her legs were spread and she was eagerly rubbing herself. "Your turn," the senior slut said.

Perplexed, the young woman just looked at her; confused, scared, and excited about what Betty meant.

The woman with the gaping cunt and asshole reached toward her and Anja put her hand in Betty's. There was a little roughness in the bolder women's voice as she directed the dark-haired girl to move around on the sofa. Tugging on Anja's hand, Betty spun her a quarter turn to her left and back down to her knees on the seat cushion, facing the back of the sofa.

Betty dashed into her bedroom for a few moments and came back with a handful of condom 3-packs that she tossed onto the coffee table. She picked up the tube of K-Y and handed it to Florin before taking a seat on the front edge of the sofa, alongside her best friend. Placing her hands on Anja's ass cheeks, she spread them wide. "My fingernails are too long, you get her ready."

Squeezing some gel on his fingers, the stud began rubbing the puckered hole. Betty's tongue had done a good job relaxing Anja's natural shyness about thinking of her backdoor as a sexy spot and Florin was soon up to his knuckle in Anja's butt.

The anal virgin couldn't believe the delicious thrill it sent through her body, but still there was fear.

"Betty?" She said weakly.

"Quiet." Was the answer. "You're losing your anal cherry today. I'm giving your ass to Vlad the Impaler."

Florin didn't know how the ancient Wallachian Prince and vicious killer came into this, but he didn't care, he just jabbed his finger into the dark-haired beauty's bunghole. With his other hand, he kept his cock stiff. He didn't have to work at it very hard though, the mere idea of being invited to take the beautiful girl's anal virginity was keeping him hard enough to nearly split his condom. The big-tittied woman had a great ass to fuck and he could only imagine that the slim virgin would be even tighter.

After pressing in a second finger, he gently, but firmly stroked in and out for a couple of minutes. Meanwhile, Betty took a fresh condom out of a box and replaced the one on his cock that had come out of her own ass. The Romanian hunk squeezed a blob of lube just above the British-Romanian girl's anus, then dragged the head of his cock through the gel and aimed it at the brown target outlined by Betty's long, red nails.

The well-muscled stud began pressing against Anja's backdoor. He had rammed straight into Betty's bunghole without warning, correctly sensing the experienced ass-slut would love it. With virgin Anja he would start more gently.

"Just relax, baby," cooed Betty. "Relax and push back against him.

Florin started making little jabs, bouncing lightly against the girl's anus. She picked up his rhythm, pushing more firmly against him, until suddenly the head of his cock slipped right in past the tight outer ring of muscles. He held still to let her get used to it.

Betty slipped to her feet, moving behind the man. Reaching around him to grab her girlfriend's hips, she pushed against his fine ass with her crotch. The stiff cock slipped in deeper and Anja gasped again. After a slight pause; another push, another two inches, and another gasp.

Next, Betty pushed instead of pulled on Anja's hips and brought her own backwards, away from Florin's ass. The skilled dancer picked up her lead and followed, pulling back from Anja's ass with Betty. Then he felt the blonde woman's pelvis press against his bottom again, stopping him with just his cock head remaining inside. They went through the same exercise three more times, with the big-bottomed girl driving him deeper into the other woman's ass each time until finally he was balls deep.

As they paused for one last time, Betty growled, "Little girl, did I hear you say something earlier about 'Fuck the whore's ass'?" Anja just mewled. "Who's ass is getting fucked now?" the blonde demanded, pulling back hard on the submissive woman's hips to drive the cock that much deeper.

"Mine, mine," whimpered the girl.

"And who's the slutty whore now?"

"I am. We are."

"Yes, we are," the senior slut agreed as she set up a steady rhythm with her proxy cock, reaming the no-longer-virgin asshole deep and hard. It was a rhythm that the young woman impaled on the cock matched as she pushed back against them more and more enthusiastically.

Betty slipped out from behind Florin and took her place on the sofa next to Anja, in the same position. "Told you it was good, didn't I?" she said, her face close to her friend's.

"Unh hunh," was all Anja could manage.

"Big cock ramming up your backside."

Anja grunted and pushed back harder against her impaler.

"You're a nasty slut, Anja. Letting a complete stranger fuck your dirthole. You're a dirty, nasty, ass-fucking slut."

In answer, Anja thrust her tongue deep into her corrupter's mouth and wiggled her ass to urge her Vlad to thrust into her faster.

Kissing her back fiercely, Betty reached back with one hand and pulled her own ass cheek to the side. Daniel had been idly stroking himself, staying ready for when this wild woman called him back into her dirty game. Quickly donning a new rubber, he squirt a dab of gel on the tip of his cock and positioned it against her rosebud.

He pushed forward, she pushed back, and she had the second cock of the night in her ass.

The girls broke their kiss to concentrate on the abuse their asses were taking.

"Rub your clit," Betty grunted, reaching down between her own legs.

Now there was no holding back. The women's fingers flew over their nubs, the men slammed into their backsides and in a few short minutes, all four were rocking and grunting in the throes of mind-bending orgasms.

A little while later, the two British tourists sat side by side on the sofa, each playing gently with the other's wet pussy. Their native guides were over by the wet bar, mixing up some traditional Romanian cocktails.

"I really like your Gran's country," the pale-skinned, large-breasted Anglo-Saxon said. "This is going to be a great week," she added as she ogled the two beautiful naked men and thought about how she would use them next.

Her pointy-breasted, dark-haired beauty of a traveling companion agreed, so happy she'd finally made the trip to visit her grandmother's home country. She also stared at the two men, their lovely cocks hanging heavily between their legs, and wondered how they would use her next.

### ### ###

12