Bucky: The First Time

Story Info
She knew that she wanted him.
1.7k words
4.33
23.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been talking on the Internet for weeks and had even set up a meeting once. It had fallen through when he backed out at the last minute. They had exchanged revealing photos and had a lot of very sexual conversations. This was different; she was going to meet him face to face for the first time at a local restaurant. He had told her what he would be wearing and he was tall enough that she shouldn't have a problem recognizing him. She arrived way too early and not wanting to look overly eager, walked around the mall.

As she was approaching the restaurant a man called to her. She turned and saw him; he looked like your average guy. He was tall, with dark hair and a smiling face. He looked completely calm and at ease while her stomach was tied in knots she was so nervous. Would he be disappointed with the way she looked? She knew that the pictures she had sent him didn't give the whole picture. She was overweight and most of her weight was in her stomach and hips. Her photos were all from the waist up, showing off her best assets, her face and her large breasts. His photos had shown his whole body so she had an advantage. She knew that he was beautifully built, with a large, thick cock and she wanted him. They had met on sex website so they both knew what the other wanted. Her only worry was that he would say that she just wasn't his type and he wasn't interested. In an instant she decided to go for it he could only say no, she walked right up to him slid her arm around his waist and said hello. He seemed a little surprised but didn't pull away.

They walked into the restaurant, he talked to the hostess, and they sat down to wait for their table. They chatted about everyday things and she had half of her mind on his words and the other half on the feel of his leg under her hand. She just wanted to run her hands all over him. She couldn't understand it. He was no Adonis; She had seen better-looking men. He was just your average Joe, but she wanted nothing more than to get him alone. It had been years since she was attracted to a man this way. When the hostess showed them to their table instead of sitting across from him, she slid into the booth beside him.

She wanted to be able to touch him and she told him so. And touch him she did, running her hand up and down his right thigh while they talked and ate dinner. He brought up the "naughty" picture that he had sent her, a shot of his hard cock. He asked if she wanted to feel it. When she said yes he moved her hand so that his cock was in her hand through his jeans. She shivered inside imagining it pushing into her pussy, filling her up. Her muscles tightened inside and she felt her body get moist at the thought. She knew then that she was going to have to fuck this man at least once. By the time dinner was over they both knew that she was going home with him. They left the restaurant, he walked her to her car and they kissed before he went to his truck. She waited for him to pull out and she followed him to his house, just a few blocks away.

When they arrived at his house she parked behind him and followed him into the house. A brief tour ended in his bedroom where he had candles lit. The focal point of the room was a huge bed with a headboard that took up the whole wall. He turned to her and kissed her, running his hands down her body. She wanted to be as close as skin to him so she began to touch him all over wanting the clothing between them gone. He obliged her by taking off his shirt so that she could feel his chest, back and stomach. As she moved her hands and her mouth across his chest, he shivered and moaned when she brushed against his nipples. When she teasingly took one nipple into her mouth he groaned and pulled her closer to him. He tugged at her shirt and she pulled it over her head.

When he saw her breasts in the black lace bra she had chosen to wear he groaned again and dipped his head to taste her nipples. He reached behind her to undo her bra and fumbled a bit. She moved his hands and unhooked it and let it fall. He gazed at her large breast and moaned, "Oh my God baby, they are beautiful", just before covering one with his mouth and the other with his hand. He suckled on her like he was starving for the taste of her. She felt the tug of heat all the way to her toes. A fire began building in her body running from her nipples to her pussy. She wanted to feel his cock and began pulling at his jeans; it only took a second for both of them to be completely naked.

As he lay on top of her she could feel that his body was as hot as her own. She shifted so that he was between her legs and the full length of his hard cock was nestled in the cocoon between her thighs resting hard against her clit. He moved back and forth against her as he suckled on her breasts. All the while telling her how much he liked her big titties and asking her if she would like to have cum on them. She didn't much care where he put his cum as long as she got to feel that cock inside of her. She needed to feel his mouth on her pussy and told him so. He immediately moved lower and covered her pussy and clit with his mouth, nibbling, licking, and sucking as she writhed beneath him. The harder he sucked the harder she bucked under him begging for more. As she reached her climax she grabbed his hair pulling his face tight against her. He put his hands under her and clung to her with his mouth, never letting up until she was quivering in reaction and completion. He looked up at her, smiled and asked, "Was that good?" she could only nod her answer, she was too shaky to speak.

He rose above her, kissed her and asked her what else she wanted. She kissed him hard on the mouth and told him that she wanted to feel his cock buried deep in her pussy. "I want you to fuck me, hard." He nodded, reached for a condom, put it on, and pushed against her pussy. They both moaned with delight as his big, pulsating cock pushed into her tight pussy, stretching her to the max as he moved deeper and deeper. He could feel her tight, wet muscles pulling him in and sucking him further and further into her hot body. He began to slowly pull out and she lifted her hips to pull him back in. They created their own rhythm as the give and take continued, rocking in and out, pulling and pushing. She felt the most marvelous sensations roll across her entire body as he plunged deeper into her. With every thrust he made she felt a wave of intense heat and pleasure fill her senses. The waves came one after another faster and faster until she could hold back no longer and her muscles tightened around him as she reached the peak of the most fantastic orgasm she had ever felt. She wasn't certain how long it took and didn't care as she slowly came down from a high that she had never felt before. He lay there smiling, knowing that he was responsible. There was no way he could doubt that she knew who had made her feel that way. She had screamed his name over and over, begging him for more.

She turned to look at him and softly said "thank you". Then she knew that she wanted more than anything to make him feel the same way. The condom was gone and she knelt beside him taking his cock into her mouth. She slowly showered it with attention, licking and sucking along the shaft and teasing the head with her tongue. She licked down to the base, across his balls and even lower to his behind.

As she stroked his puckered opening with her tongue he shivered and moaned, the feeling was so intense. She began to stroke his behind with her thumb as she once again covered his cock with her mouth. He moved under her ministrations as she licked, sucked and stroked his body. He could feel the orgasm building and as he felt her small thumb penetrate his ass he felt a thrill of the forbidden and a sense of pleasure he had never felt before. The combination of her mouth on his cock and her thumb in his ass gave him the most pleasure that he had ever known. As she sucked hard against him and gently moved her thumb in an out of him, he began to shiver and moan. Feeling the intense sensations overwhelm him he roared aloud in pleasure and release. As the cum began to flood from his body he received another surprise, she never stopped but instead swallowed every drop that flowed from him. She kept going until he asked her to stop. He was completely drained. He couldn't believe what he had felt. She curled against him for a few minutes. Then that awkward phase began where the sex is over and you have to face the fact that you just had a tremendously intense moment with someone you don't really know. He began to shift on the bed, looking for a way to ask her to leave without just saying it.

She asked him point blank if he was ready for her to go. She didn't whine or ask to stay longer. She simply got up, got dressed, told him that she would talk to him later, and left.