Bud

Story Info
Chance encounter at class reunion leads to welted bottom.
2.1k words
4.09
51.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you should go. You'll enjoy yourself." Mom sat on the couch sipping a cup of coffee.

"Class reunions are a clichรฉ, Mom."

"Still, it will be interesting to see how people turned out."

"These people weren't interesting in high school. What makes you think they've gotten better?"

"Well, in thirty years they've experienced life, and that always changes people, for the good or bad. Besides, what else would you be doing on Saturday night?" I gave her a look that silently said you don't have to remind me I have no social life.

So, there I was, parking my car and walking into a reception room at the Holiday Inn. Just as I suspected, people were gathered in little clusters around the room. The groups seemed to be made up of the same people who hung out together in high school. Looking around I could pick out the jocks, the brainy kids, and ones in the in-crowd who always thought they were so cool. I ordered a drink from the bar just to have something in my hands. I never thought of myself as a loner, but I never fit into those groups, either. My best friend, Marla, and I were inseparable all through school. But I knew she's in Texas, and wouldn't even expect her to come home for this.

I heard a quiet commotion over by the door. Guys were hitting each other on the back, glad to see each other after so long. But then they seemed to break off into a couple groups.

I turned my attention to a movement in the corner of my eye. I couldn't believe it. There was Bud Whittington! Walking toward me with his crooked smile and eyes that looked right through me.

"Karen! I'm so glad to see you. I didn't think you'd come to this."

"Yeah, well, I really didn't think you'd show up. You never went to a high school function in your life."

"Nothing else to do on a Saturday night. I thought it might be fun to see these people older. Could I get you a drink?"

"No, thanks, I'm still nursing this one." We sipped our drinks quietly looking at each other. We shared a locker for three years in school. He was what the 'good girls' called a Hood. They always acted like I was taking my life in my hands just talking to him and sharing a locker with him was something none of them would ever be caught dead doing. But he was always a perfect gentleman to me. And I bet I'm the only one in the room who knows his name is Francis Frederick.

"Would you like another drink?" He broke into my thoughts. "Not really. I wasn't really planning on staying."

"Me, either. I've already seen who I came to see." There was that crooked smile again and I actually felt like I was blushing. "Surely you can't mean me? Why, we shared a locker, but you never even asked me out."

"I didn't want to ruin your reputation. It was bad enough you talked to me. I couldn't give those goody-two-shoes any more ammunition. But I always wanted to."

Without acknowledging it, we were walking out the door together, across the parking lot and I stopped at my car. He said, "You realize everyone saw us leave together." A lock of hair was falling across his forehead as he smiled and touched my hand. I smiled and said, "I'm not a teenager anymore, and I'm beyond caring what anybody thinks. Where's your car?"

"I walked, I only live down the street a few blocks. Want to come up and see my place?" Now that was the boldest invitation I've had in years. But, just thinking about leaving him here and driving back to my dreary place alone seemed too depressing to think about. "Ok," He almost looked surprised, but then got into the other side of my car and gave me directions.

He stopped me at the side of a nice, large apartment building. Opened the car door for me and led me upstairs.

When he opened the door for me. I guess I shouldn't say I was amazed it was so clean. Guess I always bought into the myth that men were slobs. The kitchen was spotless. He asked if I'd like a drink and I said sure. He made drinks and I went into the living room, which is really the other part of this one large room. I sat on the couch and asked if I could take off my shoes, they're killing me.

"Of course, and anything else that's uncomfortable."

"Ok, my bra certainly falls into that category." But rather than take it off, just reached back and unhooked it. He sat next to me, put his arm around me and gave me the sweetest, most luscious kisses. Meanwhile, he's unbuttoning my blouse.

Now, if I were still a teenager, I'd be alarmed at this point, but while I haven't had sex in some time, I'm beyond being freaked out over this assumption of intimacy. His hands were all over my breasts, but it did feel good. They haven't had this much attention in a while, and they loved it.

He was running his hand over and across the hardened nipples. My blouse came off, and he stood taking my hand and led me to the bedroom where we kissed some more. I slipped into the adjoining bath to remove my skirt and hose. When I returned to the bedroom naked, I was surprised to see him sitting up against the headboard. I sat on his right, and just looked at him questioningly.

"Have you ever noticed how much a spanking enhances sex?"

"Ah, no, I don't think I've ever really thought about it."

"You mean, no one's ever spanked you?"

"Well, when I was a kid, but no, not since then."

"My ex wife used to love it, and it got so I wouldn't even think of fucking her without giving her a nice spanking to warm her bottom and make her pussy wet."

"I'm not sure I get the connection."

"Trust me on this, you'll see."

Well, I've known Bud in high school and he's never even intimated he would ever really hurt me. So, "ok, show me." I lay across his lap, and I gotta say, this was the strangest submissive feeling. It wasn't long before I heard a loud Whack! Whack! He was right, my bottom was feeling warm, and for some strange reason, my pussy was becoming very wet. But, you know it could've been from the kisses.

For some reason, I guess I thought he was going to stop after a few, but he held me down with his left arm, and just kept spanking and spanking. I was kicking my legs, and begging him to please stop. He said since it had been along time, I probably deserved a very thorough punishment. I said, Please, Bud, that's enough. And he said he would decide when I'd had enough. Soon I was really crying, and I guess I thought that would bring an end to it, but no, the constant rhythmic barrage of spanks just kept up.


After what seemed like an eternity, he stopped, and then as I was still crying, he was lightly massaging my ass. It felt swollen and hot, and then his fingers were dipping into my pussy, which was very creamy.

"See, I told you it would have that effect on your pussy." Well, I hadn't believed him, and it still hurt, but he just kind of rolled me over to his left, turned off the light, and as my cries were quieting down, suddenly his hard cock rammed into my pussy. OH! This was somewhat unexpected, but I don't know why I should say that. I should've known it was coming.

Oh, yeah, I haven't had a really good fucking (or any kind for that matter) in months! He fucked me hard and fast, and my ass was throbbing underneath me, soon, my pussy was throbbing from his big hard cock thrusting into me. He finally came just as I did also. He laid on me for a little while and said, "That was nice, Karen."

"Yes, it was."

"I told you you'd enjoy it. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to tie your wrists to the headboard, and tape your mouth and leave you to contemplate this for the rest of the night."

"Uh, all right." He slipped a soft white rope around my wrists, fastened it to the headboard, and pulled out a length of packing tape and placed it over my mouth, making sure it didn't block my nostrils.

Well, this is totally unlike anything I've ever experienced in my life. He lay on my right side, and just ran his hands all over my body, occasionally slipping his hand into my pussy. He was keeping her on the verge of coming again, but then would stop and maddeningly, not touch me again for some time. Then just as I was thinking it was over, he'd stroke my pussy again. I did doze off a few times that night, but his hand in and around my pussy awakened each time.

By morning, I felt like I hadn't slept at all, and he said, "I'll let you up for the bathroom and breakfast, but you have to agree to stay with me for a while." I said, "Ok, but I have to go to bed early tonight so I can go to work in the morning." He said he'd let me go around noon. Fair enough.

I went to the bathroom, and came back for breakfast. My bottom was still somewhat sore. "I don't really eat breakfast, if you don't mind, I just want coffee."

"Ok, and then you'll get another spanking."

"What for?"

"Because I want you to learn to like it." Well, I'm not sure that's ever going to happen, but so far, while I know it'll make me cry, just mentioning a spanking is making my pussy swollen and wet already!

When he cleared the dishes away and loaded the dishwasher, wiped off the table and walked toward me with more of the white flexible rope. "I hate to tape your mouth, Karen, but I don't want to alarm the rest of the tenants."

"All right." By now, I'm pretty much agreeing to everything he wants. He taped my mouth, bent me over the table and tied one wrist to the table leg on the opposite side and tied the other wrist to the other table leg on that side, so I was spread eagle across the table.

This time, he went to get something, and before I had time to wonder what it was, Whack! Whack! It felt wooden, and slender, and as he covered my bottom with spanks, he then went further down, to the soft part I sit on and then even further down to the tops of my thighs.

Now, this was really starting to hurt! I was crying, and once again, felt like it would never end. But eventually it did, and off and on for the most part of the day, we watched TV, and when that movie went off, he laid me across the coffeetable, took off his belt, and although my ass was already welted with black and blue marks (I had peeked in the bathroom mirror), once again he gave me what I would once have called the spanking of a lifetime, only this is the third one today.

By the time it was almost noon, I was kneeling on the floor, because it hurt too much to sit. "How about if I drive you home, so you can kneel on the backseat, and I'll take a cab to get back here."

"Ok, " I was still sniffling. "And Karen,"

"Yes, Bud."

"What time do you get off on Friday afternoons?"

"A little after 4."

"I'll come by and pick you up about 4:30 and you can stay with me the weekend."

"Yes, sir."

He drove me home while I laid on my side on the back seat. He gave me some luscious kisses at my door and said he'd call me in the evenings.

I was just coming into my kitchen when the phone rang. It was my mother, which I kind of knew already. "Well! That must've been some class reunion!" I knew she was dying for the details but I wasn't giving them. I laid on the couch for awhile to nap and play with my pussy and look forward to next weekend!